Dragons Manager
wrote on 24-Apr-21 17:04

St Andrews vs Dragons Ressies STA 4-1 Firsts Dragons 4-2

Dragon ball
wrote on 24-Apr-21 17:04

Dragon va St. Andrews Ressies 1-4 Firsts 4-2

Covers
wrote on 24-Apr-21 17:05

Whaaat Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Covers Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Wph v normo > > Ressies > > 0-0 > > Firsts > > 2-5 > > > Um is that score correct covers? Yep got pumped by a good normo outfit

Whaaat
wrote on 24-Apr-21 17:06

Covers Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wph v normo > Ressies > 0-0 > Firsts > 2-5 Um is that score correct covers?

Shambles
wrote on 24-Apr-21 17:07

Shambles of a club that woodies lot are. Worst team they have fielded in last decade.

Go Dragons
wrote on 24-Apr-21 18:01

I told you the might Dragons are going to win the comp!

Candy
wrote on 24-Apr-21 18:05

Slow down

Shelver
wrote on 24-Apr-21 18:06

Dragons freshly promoted and 2x wins and a draw against last years top 3 is not to go un noticed. They must have some quality? West penno falling apart haha love to see it

M@ttress
wrote on 24-Apr-21 18:07

WRR v EEW Res 4-1 1st 1-1

Struggle Street
wrote on 24-Apr-21 18:07

Woodies losing to a super league team... pack it in flaccids

Candy
wrote on 24-Apr-21 18:08

I know Michael candy, good player

WPH President
wrote on 24-Apr-21 19:05

I would like to say that after the start to the season we are considering the positions of our coaching staff. Very disappointed.

Tables
wrote on 24-Apr-21 19:09

Tables ?

Yeah Tables
wrote on 24-Apr-21 20:08

Yeah we’re the tables?

Angry man
wrote on 24-Apr-21 21:04

WPH President Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would like to say that after the start to the > season we are considering the positions of our > coaching staff. Very disappointed. Haha would have love to see the angry pest exploding on the sideline. Git

Camp campbell
wrote on 24-Apr-21 21:06

Let’s not get carried away. Wph maybe have lost to the best team in the Comp, but they are not out of it. Normo won’t be there when it counts so... don’t look into it too much.

Luck???
wrote on 25-Apr-21 08:01

Dragons claiming 7 points from first 3 games ! Not a bad start, but will they keep going with this performance or will they drop to the bottom of the ladder by the end of the season?

Lollipop
wrote on 25-Apr-21 09:02

It all depends on Candy. If he takes you to the candy shop, he might show you the lollipop If he doesn’t, dragons will struggle.

Go Dragons
wrote on 25-Apr-21 09:03

Luck??? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dragons claiming 7 points from first 3 games ! Not > a bad start, but will they keep going with this > performance or will they drop to the bottom of the > ladder by the end of the season? No luck in it al all! With Josh in goals saving penalties like he did yesterday the premiership is our

Juice
wrote on 25-Apr-21 09:06

Always comes down to squad depth. Suspensions, injuries, players going away... second 1/2 of the season is where it comes down to, not 3 games in. A good start nonetheless.

Early bird
wrote on 25-Apr-21 16:05

Just a reminder that in the last 10 years the teams banging on and big talking after opening with 2-3 wins usually end up mid table or worse. Like juice said, it’s a long season

Dont fall for it
wrote on 25-Apr-21 17:06

Early bird Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just a reminder that in the last 10 years the > teams banging on and big talking after opening > with 2-3 wins usually end up mid table or worse. > Like juice said, it’s a long season I highly doubt anyone talking up a certain club is actually from that club

Dont fall for it
wrote on 25-Apr-21 17:06

Early bird Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just a reminder that in the last 10 years the > teams banging on and big talking after opening > with 2-3 wins usually end up mid table or worse. > Like juice said, it’s a long season I highly doubt anyone talking up a certain club is actually from that club

Tits
wrote on 26-Apr-21 07:05

Candy gives one good handjob and makes premier league.. the bloke is tits

Freddo Frog
wrote on 26-Apr-21 08:05

Tits Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Candy gives one good handjob and makes premier > league.. the bloke is tits He’s a good player and a good bloke. What’s the matter did he nutties you or something

Sir Normo
wrote on 26-Apr-21 11:03

Told you i would be back. I'll just let me results do the talking..

The Table Guy
wrote on 26-Apr-21 13:06

Has anybody asked for tables yet? Yeah, tables

Champions
wrote on 26-Apr-21 13:09

I haven’t taken too much notice, but I think West Penno (last years champions) are top of the table. Can anyone confirm?

Storeman Norman
wrote on 26-Apr-21 16:07

Yeh the Normo.. Top of the table and staying there.

Go Dragons
wrote on 26-Apr-21 17:01

You’re only top because you haven’t played the mighty Dragons yet

North epping oval
wrote on 26-Apr-21 21:08

How are north epping 4th? They are shite

rainman
wrote on 27-Apr-21 15:04

Go Dragons Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You’re only top because you haven’t played the > mighty Dragons yet Playing them in a fortnight at Normo

super duper
wrote on 27-Apr-21 15:09

Says someone who is sitting on the bottom... Enjoy super league you muppet

Kickin in
wrote on 27-Apr-21 21:01

Lollipop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It all depends on Candy. > > > If he takes you to the candy shop, he might show > you the lollipop > > > If he doesn’t, dragons will struggle. What happened to the other 10 players? So Dragons rely on 1 player? Yeah right. The whole squad looks strong.

Sax
wrote on 27-Apr-21 21:05

Tits Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Candy gives one good handjob and makes premier > league.. the bloke is tits Do you know this do you? Have you experienced it?

Top Bloke
wrote on 27-Apr-21 21:07

Go Dragons Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Luck??? Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Dragons claiming 7 points from first 3 games ! > Not > > a bad start, but will they keep going with this > > performance or will they drop to the bottom of > the > > ladder by the end of the season? > > > No luck in it al all! > With Josh in goals saving penalties like he did > yesterday the premiership is our Josh is a great keeper shouldn’t be in PL his talent is wasted

wrote on 27-Apr-21 21:09

Who’s running the Dragons now? Heard it’s someone new

Tables
wrote on 28-Apr-21 09:02

Storeman Norman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeh the Normo.. > Top of the table and staying there. You are only on top because you have more points than everyone else.

Author:
Subject: