Season 2021 - Interchange Rule

Views: 1270 Posts: 8
Interesting
wrote on 17-Feb-21 13:04

News in.

Looks like the clubs have voted for the interchange rule to apply in first grade.

What do people think?

schultz
wrote on 17-Feb-21 18:04

Sorry, don't like it.

Why?
wrote on 18-Feb-21 00:03

Would like to know the reasoning.. Unless we have an interrupted season again then I don't see a need for interchange.

Boronia Pk
wrote on 19-Feb-21 15:08

apaprently it went to a vote. all clubs voted on it. Funny thing is those kinds of things should have been decided on by those who have actual interests in PL not the default club delegate. I mean how are the PL teams going to compete in the FFA Cup or the Champions of chapions as they run different rules.

Juice
wrote on 19-Feb-21 16:00

Champions of Champions is interchange. It’s an AA comp.

Scomo
wrote on 19-Feb-21 16:01

Boronia Pk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > apaprently it went to a vote. > > all clubs voted on it. > > Funny thing is those kinds of things should have > been decided on by those who have actual interests > in PL not the default club delegate. > > I mean how are the PL teams going to compete in > the FFA Cup or the Champions of chapions as they > run different rules. Our PL team coaches were consulted and we voted accordingly. FFA Cup is 3 subs only & State Cup/CoC are all interchange.

Surely
wrote on 19-Feb-21 16:02

Boronia Pk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > apaprently it went to a vote. > > all clubs voted on it. > > Funny thing is those kinds of things should have > been decided on by those who have actual interests > in PL not the default club delegate. > > I mean how are the PL teams going to compete in > the FFA Cup or the Champions of chapions as they > run different rules. Surely each club’s delegate voted on what their PL squad’s wishes were after discussions with their Committee

Big Mal
wrote on 23-Feb-21 14:03

Apparently Big Mal - the one with 2 super league squads pushed for it as it was in the best interest of the Epping FC club. Kinda funny, Epping FC are in Super League and still calling the shots in a PL comp. Why don't we just call Epping FC China. Dropped to a sub standard tier to build their armies and come back to take over the world by sheer numbers. The only 2 that can hold them off are USA(West Pennant Hills) and Mother Russia (West Ryde)

Author:
Subject: