GHFA Premier League
Sponsors of the
Golden Boot &
Tipping Competition
Sponsors of the
Best Defence Award
Co-sponsor of the
Tipping Competition
Co-sponsor of the
Golden Boot
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Not quite ()
Date: February 26, 2021 11:36AM

Idiot Coach Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Has plenty of NPL standard players who aren’t
> interested in leaving because of the club culture
> and squad spirit he has helped build even before
> becoming coach.
>
NPL standard? that is probably going a bit far but yes have some decent association players that stand out in a pretty average period of the PL. Maybe their striker could be alright at the higher level though defenders on the whole at that level are a different world than the hap hazard standard of PL.

WPH are not a team of standout individuals accept their striker maybe, but a standout team as a unit. Would be interesting to see how they fare without their striker?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: 35 ()
Date: February 26, 2021 01:34PM

WPH keeper looking shaky

Watch him come up with a big big blunder tonight

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Mark Clattenberg ()
Date: February 26, 2021 07:57PM

Interesting games of football tonight

Penno win on penalties against West Penno

St Pats beat Dragons 1-0 with 2 red cards produced.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Redman ()
Date: February 26, 2021 09:42PM

Mark Clattenberg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Interesting games of football tonight
>
> Penno win on penalties against West Penno
>
> St Pats beat Dragons 1-0 with 2 red cards
> produced.

Which team had the reds?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Lupe ()
Date: February 27, 2021 04:33AM

Redman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mark Clattenberg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Interesting games of football tonight
> >
> > Penno win on penalties against West Penno
> >
> > St Pats beat Dragons 1-0 with 2 red cards
> > produced.
>
> Which team had the reds?

One each

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Anyone? ()
Date: February 28, 2021 11:10AM

Anyone going to comment on how the two games played out?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Friday Night Lights ()
Date: March 01, 2021 03:06PM

Should be an interesting mix of styles in the final.

St Pats high intensity pressing vs Penno's slick ball movement.

Can Penno go one better than last year of will Pats be the first Super League club to lift the trophy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Happy Gilmore ()
Date: March 02, 2021 08:25AM

Penno will have too much for them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: My view ()
Date: March 02, 2021 03:37PM

Penno I think.

Have to give them credit for the semi. We could have been 3 or 4 up inside 29 minutes but they hung in there despite going a goal down and edges back into it. Whilst we were a bit below par on the night in some aspects of our game, take nothing away from Penno, they played a good brand of pacy, attacking football and on balance a draw was the right result. After that it’s a lottery and an inch here or there on a couple of penalties settled it.

Good luck to both sides but if Penno approach the game in the same way they should win.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: You’re kidding ()
Date: March 03, 2021 04:52PM

‘Good brand of pacy, attacking football’ and ‘slick ball movement’? This must be Penno players. Penno’s side looks awful this year, definitely worse than last year and will show on the ladder at season end when they’re near the bottom again.

WPH were just shocking and played the worst I’ve seen them play in a long time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Er, no ()
Date: March 03, 2021 06:02PM

Absolutely not Penno, just giving “my view“ on what I saw. Yes they did play pacy attacking football, taking advantage of us throwing men forward, and in my view we’re better than they showed last year.

Yes, we were off our game in some respects and had we been on our game we’d have won because our best is better than anyone else - again “my view” - but that isn’t Penno’s fault.

I still think WPHC will win the league comfortably again and a wake up call early on never hurt anyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: WPH Big Dog ()
Date: March 03, 2021 07:15PM

rumours have it the big dog @ WPH played all his aces in the cup trying to win the last bit of silverware that isn't at campbell park.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Dog Man ()
Date: March 04, 2021 10:29AM

The Penno Dog man will destroy St Pats
WOOF WOOF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: in the no ()
Date: March 04, 2021 12:17PM

Harrison Browne 6 ST Pats 0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: 22 ()
Date: March 04, 2021 12:21PM

He no longer plays for Penno.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Toovey ()
Date: March 04, 2021 03:01PM

Massive loss for penno.
Heard they lost a couple of others.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Noooo ()
Date: March 06, 2021 04:00AM

22 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He no longer plays for Penno.


Does that mean boobs is gone too?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Opposites ()
Date: March 06, 2021 04:03AM

reality check Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All i know is the North epping will get pumped
> along with st pats

Do you know which NBA teams are gonna get pumped today?
Asking for a mate

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: result? ()
Date: March 06, 2021 07:10AM

Pats vs Penno Result?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Kelvin ()
Date: March 06, 2021 07:51AM

result? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pats vs Penno Result?

Pats 2-1, better team won

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Outplayed ()
Date: March 06, 2021 03:00PM

St Pats outplayed Penno in every aspect of the pitch. Better running, better pressing, better direct runs through towards goal.
Found that Penno have got good ball-winners in the field of the park but don't have any skill in regards to weighting a through ball to a striker.

Although its still pre-season and all teams participating in this comp, didn't have a full strength squads playing, I don't think anyone can make any judgements on how this season will fare up.

West Pennant Hills will be the bench mark of the comp but 2nd to 8th could be any one's. From all the rumours going around all the clubs, there have been lots of big losses in squads and not much quality in the replacements.

Makes this season all the more juicer.

Looking forward to Pats being in Premier League next season! They are a class above and given the rest of the comp are the quality of All Age, they should go undefeated. No Redbacks this season, Epping lost half their squad, Thornleigh the same, Ravens haven't improved etc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: View St ()
Date: March 08, 2021 03:41PM

Outplayed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> St Pats outplayed Penno in every aspect of the
> pitch. Better running, better pressing, better
> direct runs through towards goal.
> Found that Penno have got good ball-winners in the
> field of the park but don't have any skill in
> regards to weighting a through ball to a striker.
>
>
> Although its still pre-season and all teams
> participating in this comp, didn't have a full
> strength squads playing, I don't think anyone can
> make any judgements on how this season will fare
> up.
>
> West Pennant Hills will be the bench mark of the
> comp but 2nd to 8th could be any one's. From all
> the rumours going around all the clubs, there have
> been lots of big losses in squads and not much
> quality in the replacements.
>
> Makes this season all the more juicer.
>
> Looking forward to Pats being in Premier League
> next season! They are a class above and given the
> rest of the comp are the quality of All Age, they
> should go undefeated. No Redbacks this season,
> Epping lost half their squad, Thornleigh the same,
> Ravens haven't improved etc.

Redbacks still listed on the draw that was released today.. so you never know

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: grant night ()
Date: March 15, 2021 02:20PM

St Pats got 1 grand for that Cup win..

So How much is the 2021 Premiership Prize ?????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: satoshi ()
Date: March 16, 2021 01:42PM

grant night Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> St Pats got 1 grand for that Cup win..
>
> So How much is the 2021 Premiership Prize ?????


1 bitcoin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: double ()
Date: March 16, 2021 06:23PM

grant night Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> St Pats got 1 grand for that Cup win..
>
> So How much is the 2021 Premiership Prize ?????


used to be 2 grand

when penno won it the first year it was played im pretty sure it was 2 grand

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: grant night ()
Date: March 16, 2021 06:53PM

double Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> grant night Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > St Pats got 1 grand for that Cup win..
> >
> > So How much is the 2021 Premiership Prize ?????
>
>
> used to be 2 grand
>
> when penno won it the first year it was played im
> pretty sure it was 2 grand



2K is a disgrace... Central Coasties P.League gets 20K and that was 2 years ago. . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Rover from Dover ()
Date: March 17, 2021 11:18AM

It was never 2k.

it was 2k total, 1k to the winner 500 to 2nd, 250 to 3 and 4.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: doesnt add up ()
Date: March 18, 2021 03:54PM

Rover from Dover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was never 2k.
>
> it was 2k total, 1k to the winner 500 to 2nd, 250
> to 3 and 4.


then why did penno get 2k for winning it in 2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: Peano ()
Date: March 18, 2021 04:13PM

2k per player.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gilmore Cup
Posted by: r.gio ()
Date: March 19, 2021 07:40AM

doesnt add up Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rover from Dover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It was never 2k.
> >
> > it was 2k total, 1k to the winner 500 to 2nd,
> 250
> > to 3 and 4.
>
>
> then why did penno get 2k for winning it in 2012


I think, as it was the cups first year, they might have given the total prize pool to the winner but then rethought the prize pool distribution in the years after that

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3


Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 20?