How is NER still in PL after playing illegal player all year

Views: 3107 Posts: 40
Football Genius
wrote on 08-Dec-20 16:03

Can someone tell me how NER were not deducted points for an illegal player and why forfeits weren't applied for the games he played?

News
wrote on 08-Dec-20 17:06

Did you receive some news that you would like to share with the rest of the forum? Or should we just assume from this that EFC's complaint was rejected and they are getting relegated

TG
wrote on 08-Dec-20 18:05

Look all NPL cOntracts were null and void this year cause of corona so players had the option of playing for no money or little he chose not to travel to manly 3 times a week and play for $50 instead he played with his junior club.Because he had no contract he was not registered with manly.

Truth?
wrote on 08-Dec-20 20:02

Inside man Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PL and SL competitions confirmed. > North epping in PL > 2 x Epping FC in SL Is this actually true? Far out we have had flipping 10 verdicts. Can someone actually confirm this from either club?

Locked in
wrote on 08-Dec-20 20:07

PL: Eastwood St Andrews, Epping Eastwood, Hills Hawks, Macquarie Dragons, Normanhurst, North Epping Rangers, Pennant Hills, Ryde Saints United, West Ryde Rovers & WPH Cherrybrook SL: Epping FC (Blue), Epping FC (Red), Gladesville Ravens, North Ryde, Northern HFC, Putney Rangers, Redbacks, Roselea, St Patricks & Thornleigh

Inside man
wrote on 08-Dec-20 20:09

PL and SL competitions confirmed. North epping in PL 2 x Epping FC in SL

Toovey
wrote on 09-Dec-20 11:03

Good to see 2 new teams in S/L roselea,north Ryde.

10 Team
wrote on 09-Dec-20 12:03

Great to see SL back to being a 10 team competition

Technically Speaking
wrote on 09-Dec-20 16:03

Locked in Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PL: Eastwood St Andrews, Epping Eastwood, Hills > Hawks, Macquarie Dragons, Normanhurst, North > Epping Rangers, Pennant Hills, Ryde Saints United, > West Ryde Rovers & WPH Cherrybrook > > SL: Epping FC (Blue), Epping FC (Red), Gladesville > Ravens, North Ryde, Northern HFC, Putney Rangers, > Redbacks, Roselea, St Patricks & Thornleigh Didn’t Epping FC’s SL 1st grade team finished last in 1st grade and also in PL; by logic, their PL side is relegated to SL and their SL side relegated to AAM1’s? Can’t hack the saltiness that both PL&SL squads got relegated?!

Election Fraud
wrote on 09-Dec-20 16:04

Technically Speaking Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Locked in Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > PL: Eastwood St Andrews, Epping Eastwood, Hills > > Hawks, Macquarie Dragons, Normanhurst, North > > Epping Rangers, Pennant Hills, Ryde Saints > United, > > West Ryde Rovers & WPH Cherrybrook > > > > SL: Epping FC (Blue), Epping FC (Red), > Gladesville > > Ravens, North Ryde, Northern HFC, Putney > Rangers, > > Redbacks, Roselea, St Patricks & Thornleigh > > > Didn’t Epping FC’s SL 1st grade team finished > last in 1st grade and also in PL; > by logic, their PL side is relegated to SL and > their SL side relegated to AAM1’s? > > Can’t hack the saltiness that both PL&SL squads > got relegated?! obviously no-one else nominated for SL. Cant see why you would want to run 2 squads in the same comp though, would be better to consolidate them both for potentially 1 decent squad seeing as both 1st grade teams have finished bottom 2 or 3 the last 2 seasons.

Uncool you
wrote on 10-Dec-20 09:02

Would it help Stan if I told you that the president of our association is the resgistra of North Epping. Seems that they don’t want your club there mate.

Donald Trump
wrote on 10-Dec-20 09:03

Would you really expect them to invalidate a season of hard work for a squad of 35 players over the mistake of another club? (Assuming what was said previously about manly being the ones that made the mistake is true) Theres no indication anywhere on this forum that north epping knowingly did anything wrong so why not give them the benefit of the doubt?

Epping is cool
wrote on 10-Dec-20 09:06

We sent a letter to look into the unregistered player They replied and said yes unregistered but it was a mistake.....UNREAL Why have the rule book???? Have fun in PL

Epping is cool
wrote on 10-Dec-20 10:04

Mistake or not its against the rules... Oh sorry I didnt realise, it was a mistake opens the door now for more mistakes... We came last so I need to suck it up..Feel like im getting a bag of dogshit for Xmas this year.....

Rudi
wrote on 10-Dec-20 12:02

Icompman system should be built where it prevents this. One Club shouldn't be chasing another club - hey is he de registered and they say um oh yeah he is when he isn't. If EEW or WPH had done the same would St Andrews demand they play a new Grand Final?

Registered
wrote on 10-Dec-20 12:02

He was registered the entire season, it was an issue of deregistration from Manly which is nothing to do with NER You saying "he was unregistered" is completely untrue

Epping is cool
wrote on 10-Dec-20 12:07

first 3 games he was registered with Manly Their mistake and Epping pay for it....!!!

TG
wrote on 10-Dec-20 12:07

He didn’t have a contract at manly so he wasn’t registered at manly end of story.

Get over it
wrote on 10-Dec-20 13:09

Keep crying Epping! You guys sucked all year so trying to remain in a league that is obviously far above your skill level on a technicality just sounds desperate. Delaying the inevitable, if you were to magically stay up you’d barely last the next season before being tossed back down to SL where, let’s be perfectly frank, your squad needs to be.

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 10-Dec-20 14:06

Toovey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good to see 2 new teams in S/L roselea,north Ryde. Indeed Toovs. Makes a much better competition all round. Hopefully both teams don't bomb or become easy beats. Roselea's AA/1 side this year were the old Mac Uni SL/PL side so their First Grade side will mainly consist of those boys and then their ressies will contain potentially some players from AA/4, AA/6 and maybe AA/8 (respectably came 6th, 7th and 1st). I say that because it would seem highly unlikely that Roselea would play players from their 21/3's side from this year and they don't have an 18's, 16's or even 15's side. Probably hoping that some randoms from different AA and SL sides come out and try. North Ryde is quite an intriguing addition. Mark Simpson really wanted a North Ryde side in SL but I don't see where they would get decent players from. North Ryde's highest AA team last season was a team in AA8 and AA9 (who respectably came 7th and 3rd). Their 21/1's team that made the semi's and final two years in a row, disbanded this season because of severe divisions within players and half of them moved to AA and the other half to the Macquarie Dragons 21/1's side that won the comp this year. Unless Mark can re-group the AA/3 side in 2019 as well as the 21/1's side to form a SL side then I'm not convinced a bunch of AA/8-9 players can make the cut (happy to eat some humble pie if they out-perform). If there are any Ryde Saints lads on here, I was hearing from the Saints 18/1's coach that won the comp this year that they wanted to combine the two 18 sides to make a Super League team like Epping. I'm guessing that fell through then? Really glad though it's back to 10 teams.

Poached
wrote on 10-Dec-20 14:09

Mark Clattenberg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Toovey Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Good to see 2 new teams in S/L roselea,north > Ryde. > > Indeed Toovs. Makes a much better competition all > round. Hopefully both teams don't bomb or become > easy beats. > > Roselea's AA/1 side this year were the old Mac Uni > SL/PL side so their First Grade side will mainly > consist of those boys and then their ressies will > contain potentially some players from AA/4, AA/6 > and maybe AA/8 (respectably came 6th, 7th and > 1st). I say that because it would seem highly > unlikely that Roselea would play players from > their 21/3's side from this year and they don't > have an 18's, 16's or even 15's side. Probably > hoping that some randoms from different AA and SL > sides come out and try. > > North Ryde is quite an intriguing addition. Mark > Simpson really wanted a North Ryde side in SL but > I don't see where they would get decent players > from. > North Ryde's highest AA team last season was a > team in AA8 and AA9 (who respectably came 7th and > 3rd). Their 21/1's team that made the semi's and > final two years in a row, disbanded this season > because of severe divisions within players and > half of them moved to AA and the other half to the > Macquarie Dragons 21/1's side that won the comp > this year. > Unless Mark can re-group the AA/3 side in 2019 as > well as the 21/1's side to form a SL side then I'm > not convinced a bunch of AA/8-9 players can make > the cut (happy to eat some humble pie if they > out-perform). > > If there are any Ryde Saints lads on here, I was > hearing from the Saints 18/1's coach that won the > comp this year that they wanted to combine the two > 18 sides to make a Super League team like Epping. > I'm guessing that fell through then? > > Really glad though it's back to 10 teams. Good luck Roselea if that’s the case. The 2019 Mac uni squad was a joke and what few good players they had got nabbed by other clubs for the season just gone. Heard from a mate at North ryde they were counting on something to happen football wise which may not happen now so I don’t know where their 35 odd players are going to come from

Joke
wrote on 11-Dec-20 09:04

Poached Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mark Clattenberg Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Toovey Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Good to see 2 new teams in S/L roselea,north > > Ryde. > > > > Indeed Toovs. Makes a much better competition > all > > round. Hopefully both teams don't bomb or > become > > easy beats. > > > > Roselea's AA/1 side this year were the old Mac > Uni > > SL/PL side so their First Grade side will > mainly > > consist of those boys and then their ressies > will > > contain potentially some players from AA/4, > AA/6 > > and maybe AA/8 (respectably came 6th, 7th and > > 1st). I say that because it would seem highly > > unlikely that Roselea would play players from > > their 21/3's side from this year and they don't > > have an 18's, 16's or even 15's side. Probably > > hoping that some randoms from different AA and > SL > > sides come out and try. > > > > North Ryde is quite an intriguing addition. > Mark > > Simpson really wanted a North Ryde side in SL > but > > I don't see where they would get decent players > > from. > > North Ryde's highest AA team last season was a > > team in AA8 and AA9 (who respectably came 7th > and > > 3rd). Their 21/1's team that made the semi's > and > > final two years in a row, disbanded this season > > because of severe divisions within players and > > half of them moved to AA and the other half to > the > > Macquarie Dragons 21/1's side that won the comp > > this year. > > Unless Mark can re-group the AA/3 side in 2019 > as > > well as the 21/1's side to form a SL side then > I'm > > not convinced a bunch of AA/8-9 players can > make > > the cut (happy to eat some humble pie if they > > out-perform). > > > > If there are any Ryde Saints lads on here, I > was > > hearing from the Saints 18/1's coach that won > the > > comp this year that they wanted to combine the > two > > 18 sides to make a Super League team like > Epping. > > I'm guessing that fell through then? > > > > Really glad though it's back to 10 teams. > > > Good luck Roselea if that’s the case. > The 2019 Mac uni squad was a joke and what few > good players they had got nabbed by other clubs > for the season just gone. > > Heard from a mate at North ryde they were counting > on something to happen football wise which may not > happen now so I don’t know where their 35 odd > players are going to come from Doesn't North Ryde always apply to become part of Super League every year? I remember 2018 they tried to and were confirmed and then had to pull out due to not having enough players to make a squad. Something that Mark Clattenberg didn't mention is that North Ryde had a Under 18 Division One side that came 6th I think. Not very convincing at all... Rosalea are going to be a joke. End of story. Mac Uni were rubbish when they last played and they will be a joke again. Couldn't even muster themselves into the Top 4. What a joke.

Pet barn
wrote on 11-Dec-20 13:09

You had a bag of dog shit this year in your squad.That’s why you ran last it all starts at the top mate you turn up to training in thongs and Hawaiian shirt that what you get.So get off jacks case and start rebuilding.

Bielsa Spygate
wrote on 11-Dec-20 14:09

Pet barn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You had a bag of dog shit this year in your > squad.That’s why you ran last it all starts at > the top mate you turn up to training in thongs and > Hawaiian shirt that what you get.So get off jacks > case and start rebuilding. It's more than that. No only are there lads in that team that aren't good enough to be playing Premier League, the deadweights of the side such as Cam Jones, Rubeun and Ryan began to defy orders from Stan on the training grounds. Stan would say one thing, Ruben and co. would say another. They really need to grow a pair and kick out the disease before it infects the club as a whole...

Epping is cool
wrote on 11-Dec-20 15:07

Wow boys....salty I’m not having a go at jack People pay money to play in an organised comp With rules and a constitution Need to follow the rules or it’s shit show.... This or similar could happen to another club so rules make it consistent

TG
wrote on 11-Dec-20 16:06

Happy to swap places with you next year mate.

Epping is cool
wrote on 11-Dec-20 17:00

Merry Xmas guys And good luck to all teams next year.....enjoy

Really
wrote on 11-Dec-20 17:02

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Happy to swap places with you next year mate. TG are you offering for Normo to drop down to superleague or are you in the hunt for a new club?

TG
wrote on 11-Dec-20 17:02

None of the above.

FBI
wrote on 11-Dec-20 17:08

Epping is cool Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow boys....salty > I’m not having a go at jack > > People pay money to play in an organised comp > With rules and a constitution > Need to follow the rules or it’s shit show.... > > This or similar could happen to another club so > rules make it consistent I agree 100%, rules and regulations are in place to apply equally to all. I can only find Jack Fulton playing for Manly on the 7/3 and 14/3 this season.

tamora
wrote on 11-Dec-20 18:00

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > None of the above. love this banter from probably the most unsuccessful player to ever grace the league

Banned?
wrote on 11-Dec-20 19:03

TG aren't you banned for a long time? Does that mean you're still allowed to coach next season or will you not be allowed to be on touchline?

sl rosea
wrote on 20-Dec-20 18:09

Mark Clattenberg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Toovey Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Good to see 2 new teams in S/L roselea,north > Ryde. > > Indeed Toovs. Makes a much better competition all > round. Hopefully both teams don't bomb or become > easy beats. > > Roselea's AA/1 side this year were the old Mac Uni > SL/PL side so their First Grade side will mainly > consist of those boys and then their ressies will > contain potentially some players from AA/4, AA/6 > and maybe AA/8 (respectably came 6th, 7th and > 1st). I say that because it would seem highly > unlikely that Roselea would play players from > their 21/3's side from this year and they don't > have an 18's, 16's or even 15's side. Probably > hoping that some randoms from different AA and SL > sides come out and try. > > North Ryde is quite an intriguing addition. Mark > Simpson really wanted a North Ryde side in SL but > I don't see where they would get decent players > from. > North Ryde's highest AA team last season was a > team in AA8 and AA9 (who respectably came 7th and > 3rd). Their 21/1's team that made the semi's and > final two years in a row, disbanded this season > because of severe divisions within players and > half of them moved to AA and the other half to the > Macquarie Dragons 21/1's side that won the comp > this year. > Unless Mark can re-group the AA/3 side in 2019 as > well as the 21/1's side to form a SL side then I'm > not convinced a bunch of AA/8-9 players can make > the cut (happy to eat some humble pie if they > out-perform). > > If there are any Ryde Saints lads on here, I was > hearing from the Saints 18/1's coach that won the > comp this year that they wanted to combine the two > 18 sides to make a Super League team like Epping. > I'm guessing that fell through then? > > Really glad though it's back to 10 teams. Roselea do have a 15s side, placed 5th in 15/2's. Highly doubt that's a capable SL Res squad

Gregor
wrote on 20-Dec-20 21:05

Roselea came 5th out of 8 in AA1 this season. I bet HFC Ressies are eagerly anticipating their first win in years

Tom
wrote on 21-Dec-20 18:01

prospect player Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gregor Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Roselea came 5th out of 8 in AA1 this season. > > I bet HFC Ressies are eagerly anticipating > their > > first win in years > > > Does anyone know the minimum age for SL or PL? I > am 17 next year and as NPL goes straight from > 16-18s I was consequently cut. Would a SL or PL > squad take me? Contact your most local PL club and say you wanna play PL

prospect player
wrote on 21-Dec-20 18:05

Gregor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Roselea came 5th out of 8 in AA1 this season. > I bet HFC Ressies are eagerly anticipating their > first win in years Does anyone know the minimum age for SL or PL? I am 17 next year and as NPL goes straight from 16-18s I was consequently cut. Would a SL or PL squad take me?

Jose
wrote on 24-Dec-20 14:01

Depends if you are good enough to play PL or SL....

Anon
wrote on 26-Dec-20 11:04

Basically, it wouldn't be a good look to have the NWSF Association Chair, in the year they were awarded Life Membership of NWSF, to be busted for circumventing the registration system in their role as NER Club Registrar. From the association to all clubs, "up until recently, it was possible for clubs to create a manual registration in iCompMan without a corresponding PF registration". Apparently they were deemed to be "honest & reasonable errors and as a result no penalties would apply". But don't worry, from now on it won't be possible... or is it now... or....now?

Stone
wrote on 29-Dec-20 21:01

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Happy to swap places with you next year mate. TG, you are still suspended for cuddling a ref arnt you? lol - what a joke.

all age
wrote on 07-Jan-21 13:00

prospect player Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gregor Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Roselea came 5th out of 8 in AA1 this season. > > I bet HFC Ressies are eagerly anticipating > their > > first win in years > > > Does anyone know the minimum age for SL or PL? I > am 17 next year and as NPL goes straight from > 16-18s I was consequently cut. Would a SL or PL > squad take me? theres no minimum age pl and sl is the top tier of all age football you just need to be good enough to make the squad.

Author:
Subject: