Season 2021

Views: 10082 Posts: 38
Jodi Mc
wrote on 19-Oct-20 16:04

As it stands right now i would say yes, but April 2021 is a long time away!

Gladys
wrote on 19-Oct-20 16:06

With no community Covid cases again in NSW do you think we will have a full 18 round season next season starting at the normal time?

rainman
wrote on 20-Oct-20 07:05

depends what The WHO has planned .. we can go from no cases to full blown in seconds

Really depends on how badly the Government want to shut down an entire nation based on an 'illness' that impacts less than 0.1% of it's people. I would say register for Football Manager 2021, as we won't see another full-season ever again under this 'new normal.'

Masters in Biochem.
wrote on 21-Oct-20 09:09

I can't wrap my head around the logic.. NSW permits +30 people in restaurants/bars as of yesterday.. but RL prelim. finals Panthers v Bunnies saw +20K spectators.. what's the logic? where is the science either is infectious or it isn't infectious. no b.s.

rainman
wrote on 09-Feb-21 10:00

fOOTBALLERS, do we need a jab before we are permitted to play? do we need to flash the certificates before donning the boots in 2021?

Coming
wrote on 01-Mar-21 06:01

Wrr just convincingly beat kellyville, last year's hills comp premiers. Watch out nwsfa

Cool
wrote on 01-Mar-21 08:03

And Penno just beat WPH... Pre-season.

Peter La Fleur
wrote on 01-Mar-21 09:08

You had me at blood and semen.

no one cares
wrote on 01-Mar-21 09:09

Coming Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wrr just convincingly beat kellyville, last year's > hills comp premiers. > > Watch out nwsfa did the referee pass out like the time you played Putney?

On Topic
wrote on 01-Mar-21 13:06

no one cares Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Coming Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Wrr just convincingly beat kellyville, last > year's > > hills comp premiers. > > > > Watch out nwsfa > > did the referee pass out like the time you played > Putney? Not sure what relevance this has to this conversation.

Tripod
wrote on 04-Mar-21 14:09

who's coach WRR? Tripod still

Percy Weasley
wrote on 05-Mar-21 12:04

Table Predictions for this year Top 4 (No order) 1.WPH 2.PEN 3.EEW 4.STA 5.MAC 6.NOR 7.HHW 8.NER Between the two Ryde teams as to who goes down Ryde Saints have lost a few and will be predictable this season. Worst bunch of guys in the comp by far, a few handy players but the rest are bang average and overweight West Ryde play a stale style which has easily been worked out. Probably overachieved recently but have that Super League mould in them. Think they may survive if they can win against some of the more average teams like Nerds and Hawks Most improved I feel will be Penno, usually very good and were largely disappointing last season, they'll have a point to prove and have picked up a few decent players. WPH will be solid as will Tigers and Woodies. Normo could be a surprise packet and I think Mac Dragons will get a few results especially against their neighboring clubs NERDS, Ryde Saints and West Ryde. Might struggle against your teams from the Hills areas. Nerds are bang average but I feel like they can stay up. Cant see a winner outside of that predicted top 4, with even those three finding it hard to knock West Penno off their perch

U good?
wrote on 05-Mar-21 23:01

PEN were just played off the park by a SL team and you reckon they are a title contending team. Okay mate...

Normann
wrote on 07-Mar-21 07:08

Normo a surprise packet! Of what? Peanuts average age of players this season 35+.

Tuckwell
wrote on 08-Mar-21 15:04

Anyone seen the draw come out for the new season? Ryde Saints will be playing at Tuckwell this year not Kidding

Prince Harry
wrote on 08-Mar-21 15:04

Tuckwell Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone seen the draw come out for the new season? > > > Ryde Saints will be playing at Tuckwell this year > not Kidding Not been there for a while but it couldn't be any worse that the Pidding Park shithole

Predictor 2021
wrote on 11-Mar-21 13:00

WPH will probably be too good again despite Kane misfiring and supposedly squabbling with the coach. Penno looked good against them, I'm sure they dropped off during the cup final as it was a Super League team, probably underestimated them and got punished. Would agree with that top 4 prediction. Although I think Woodies and EEW will finnsh above Penno. Ryde Saints as much as I dislike I think might challenge for the 4 too

Toovey
wrote on 11-Mar-21 15:05

Look in reality normo should have won their last game of 2020 and finish 4th in a disruptive season I think this year with a stronger squad there’ll finish 1 or 2.

Panel Beaters
wrote on 11-Mar-21 23:06

Normo will be below average, they’ll come 5th like every other year..

Brad Green.
wrote on 12-Mar-21 11:07

Normanhurst will run close to the bottom. The coach is a nob and he’ll run them to the ground and walkout again.

wrote on 12-Mar-21 16:05

The worst premiers by far were normo Every other club must've had players in Europe or injured

rainman
wrote on 12-Mar-21 18:06

Brad Green. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Normanhurst will run close to the bottom. > The coach is a nob and he’ll run them to the > ground and walkout again. nob or knob..?

Fashionable Late
wrote on 12-Mar-21 19:09

rainman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Brad Green. Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Normanhurst will run close to the bottom. > > The coach is a nob and he’ll run them to the > > ground and walkout again. > > > nob or knob..? Gnob

must be high
wrote on 13-Mar-21 10:02

Percy Weasley Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Table Predictions for this year > > Top 4 (No order) > > 1.WPH > 2.PEN > 3.EEW > 4.STA > > 5.MAC > 6.NOR > 7.HHW > 8.NER > > Between the two Ryde teams as to who goes down > > Ryde Saints have lost a few and will be > predictable this season. Worst bunch of guys in > the comp by far, a few handy players but the rest > are bang average and overweight > > West Ryde play a stale style which has easily been > worked out. Probably overachieved recently but > have that Super League mould in them. Think they > may survive if they can win against some of the > more average teams like Nerds and Hawks > > Most improved I feel will be Penno, usually very > good and were largely disappointing last season, > they'll have a point to prove and have picked up a > few decent players. > > WPH will be solid as will Tigers and Woodies. > > Normo could be a surprise packet and I think Mac > Dragons will get a few results especially against > their neighboring clubs NERDS, Ryde Saints and > West Ryde. Might struggle against your teams from > the Hills areas. > > Nerds are bang average but I feel like they can > stay up. > > Cant see a winner outside of that predicted top 4, > with even those three finding it hard to knock > West Penno off their perch I see you put a lot of effort into this write up, you copy and paste it from the last 4 years? After last years covid season there has been lots of older players retiring, lots of new coaching appointments and with it new team tactics and lots of new players joining pl teams. expect this season to be drastically different to previous ones with the exception of west penno at the top and north epping at the bottom.

Fire Starter
wrote on 17-Mar-21 12:05

Pretty sure Mac Dragons will be on top of the game this year. possibly give WPH a run.

Are you kidding.
wrote on 17-Mar-21 14:06

Mac who... Not with 4 or 5 ex nerds players their not.

Destroyer of optimism
wrote on 17-Mar-21 14:09

Fire Starter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pretty sure Mac Dragons will be on top of the game > this year. > > possibly give WPH a run. Yeah that's what Saints said last year before they were welcomed by a 9-0 thrashing first round.

Relegation Doghouse
wrote on 17-Mar-21 16:09

Reality is if North Epping doesnt get relegated then whoever does, deserves to be. Havent seen a worse team on paper... A mass exodus coming out of that club.

Laughing stock
wrote on 17-Mar-21 23:09

North Epping are the biggest shithouse team in the comp. Players that should be playing AA3, manager that thinks he's Jurgen Klopp and a field not fit for cattle to graze on.

Jack
wrote on 19-Mar-21 15:07

Geez I miss the lads.

mama kel
wrote on 20-Mar-21 15:00

yeah me too

Poop
wrote on 24-Mar-21 00:03

Lol the north epping manager isn’t that bad He’s just working with shit.... when you work with shit, it’s still shit

Keith Hackett
wrote on 24-Mar-21 13:05

Poop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lol the north epping manager isn’t that bad > > He’s just working with shit.... when you work > with shit, it’s still shit nope. you ccan make shit into dung

Bold Prediction
wrote on 08-Apr-21 21:01

Prediction: West Penno will easily win the comp and I believe North Epping will easily be relegated. 2nd to 9th place will have a margin of 6 points and I honestly cannot predict who will come in each of those positions. I think you will see some of the strangest high-scoring games this season. Looking forward to a good season

THE ROCK
wrote on 09-Apr-21 13:06

Pretty early to speculate about where people will finish. You can ride North Epping off as much as you want but they were facing relegation and pulled 5-6 results together and sent Ravens down. Say what you will, but that shows ticker. Mac dragons looked good from what I saw in the cup, they put 2 on us and sent us packing. While i don't agree, the interchange rule in first grade makes things a lot easier to manage from a player management perspective. This will disadvantage the stronger teams in my view.

Hmmm
wrote on 09-Apr-21 13:09

Pretty sure NER sent Epping down not Ravens. Secondly the only reason they pulled those 5-6 results was because they had a player FAR above the grade as their talisman striker. No NPL striker = no goals = going down for sure.

THE ROCK
wrote on 09-Apr-21 17:09

haha yeah the years are mixing in.. haha

Author:
Subject: