NER are a bunch of Rats

Views: 10236 Posts: 76
Observer/Onlooker
wrote on 15-Oct-20 12:01

Someone should investigate this further ? particularly Epping FC

Baseless
wrote on 15-Oct-20 12:02

Care to shed light on this? Because he's been registered both times we played against NER.

Goodbye Nerds
wrote on 15-Oct-20 12:03

What an end to the season this would be if its true - goodbye and RIP NERDS This would almost top gf... I'd say

Mack
wrote on 15-Oct-20 12:07

So many points here that are very odd. We haven’t had written teamsheets for years. They wouldn’t write him in anyway as if he isn’t registered it would be a red flag. If he played the whole season why wouldn’t he just register? If he really hasn’t registered you would need photo or video evidence of him playing this season. I suggest you take this up with the Association

NER = Rats
wrote on 15-Oct-20 12:08

Dig deeper he holds no registration, ring up NWSFA and request them to confirm his registration on the actual registration system More then likely they've manually written him into the team sheet however he's no registered

NER = Rats
wrote on 15-Oct-20 12:09

Jack Fulton completed the whole premier league season with no registration to NER

How does this work, does anyone have the NWSFA competition rules? Playing 1 game with a unregistered normally means deduction of 3 points, what does it mean if its the whole season... they'd be in negative right ? and relegated

If I was the team being relegated, I'd be infuriated.

Its not that hard to get you admin right lol

Doesn't add up
wrote on 15-Oct-20 13:08

NER = Rats Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dig deeper he holds no registration, ring up NWSFA > and request them to confirm his registration on > the actual registration system > > More then likely they've manually written him into > the team sheet however he's no registered What do you mean he's not registered? You can't get onto the Icompman database without a valid rego number

Salty
wrote on 15-Oct-20 14:01

No part of this make any sense Why would he be on the team list every week if he wasn't registered Why would some random be ringing NWSFA to check the registration status of opposition players. Not sure what nerds did to piss off so many teams this year, when we played them they were a shit team but no dirtier than any other team in the comp. First the hawks 'goal' drama now this, Epping FC must be desperate to stay up in prems

Jack
wrote on 15-Oct-20 14:06

To late now seasons over. 16 plus goal @ 50each not to bad you do the sums.

Peel
wrote on 15-Oct-20 16:02

Can confirm he is on the icompman database as a registered NER player for this season.

Idiot
wrote on 15-Oct-20 16:09

Good try, EFC

Westpac
wrote on 15-Oct-20 17:08

If the rumours are true, North epping paid him $200 a week to play. Imagine all the EEW gold diggers they could have got for that kind of coin..

others...
wrote on 16-Oct-20 15:08

how would you feel if you were the other NER players? paying to play while others get paid...

Igor
wrote on 16-Oct-20 16:01

Pretty sure everyone in this league wishes they were good enough to get paid to play football

Tom Rs
wrote on 16-Oct-20 16:02

I wonder how many players in the comp get paid? I reckon you could count them on one hand comfortably. Does it go against the spirit of the competition? NER have form here as i believe they paid Nick Hugh to leave Macquarie Uni and play SL for them

Smort
wrote on 16-Oct-20 16:08

Anyone who pays a player to kick a ball around at this level is beyond stupid. It’s literally meaningless park football, if you’re the player then gouge the fool for as much as you can get but if you’re willing to fork out money to players at this level then please don’t reproduce.

Oh well
wrote on 16-Oct-20 18:02

I did hear around that Kenthurst and Brookvale FC in the Manly-Warringah Comp did or do pay certain players at this level

Ok mate
wrote on 17-Oct-20 00:05

From previously experience the best you could get out of NER was free registration, usually to retain MVPs or secure new prospects. Paid to play would be a new, if that is the case with JF. Looks like he earned it.

Flogs
wrote on 17-Oct-20 09:02

If NER had the budget to pay players pretty sure would have brought in some players to replace the useless flogs they had running around this year or that dickhead coach Jamal

Bon
wrote on 17-Oct-20 09:02

After West Ryde Stole all their players, they had to do something to stay up...

Juice
wrote on 17-Oct-20 11:08

Oh well Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I did hear around that Kenthurst and Brookvale FC > in the Manly-Warringah Comp did or do pay certain > players at this level Haha maybe cover rego for the odd player but that’s about as far as KEN went lol

wrote on 20-Oct-20 19:00

Am a mate of Nick's. He didn't get paid at NER. Wanted to play with Anthony Kalidas who came over from the UK and knew some other NER players. You all sound like a bunch of flops who make assumptions on an online forum. I'll back someone else's comment..NER are shut but other players/people from teams in this league just sound like complete losers.

Music is my aeroplane
wrote on 29-Oct-20 21:00

Isn’t he the singer of the Chilli Peppers?

update
wrote on 10-Nov-20 18:05

Has anyone heard of any updates on Jack Fulton rego? Heard it was true... are NER losing points? does committee know? Any GOSSIP ????

update
wrote on 10-Nov-20 18:05

Has anyone heard of any updates on Jack Fulton rego? Heard it was true... are NER losing points? does committee know? Any GOSSIP ????

Voltaren Rapid
wrote on 10-Nov-20 21:00

I heard a club lodged an appeal on PL/SL promotion/relegation as a full season wasn’t played so therefore unconstitutional. Unlucky for Dragons if true.

Johnny Magic
wrote on 11-Nov-20 08:02

“A club” haha give up epping you degenerates. Was voted on and you werent good enough last season suck it up

NeR
wrote on 11-Nov-20 09:03

Been hearing some interesting developments that the rumours are indeed true about Jack Fulton. NER looks like they will be going down...

Voltaren Rapid
wrote on 11-Nov-20 09:04

it definitely didn't come from an Epping club

Lets hope
wrote on 11-Nov-20 10:01

Great, one less shit field in the comp.

Joke
wrote on 11-Nov-20 10:06

Lets hope Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Great, one less shit field in the comp. Lets say that NER stay up next season. They will no doubt lose Fulton to NPL, what an embarrassment they will be next season... Only reason why they did half as well was because he carried them single-handedly out of relegation. Otherwise those spuds would not get close to 7 points this season. They have to do some serious recruiting, otherwise it might be the most painful moment of their history.

Con Tradiction
wrote on 11-Nov-20 13:01

Epping are cool Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Really disappointed.... > whats the point of having rules..? > so we now have the OK go get a star player for > next season, > and they dont have to register? > maybe someones mate who plays in a higher league? Apologies, i thought you were talking about the relegation issue with the vote

Update
wrote on 11-Nov-20 13:01

Who and when decides???

Epping are cool
wrote on 11-Nov-20 13:09

Really disappointed.... whats the point of having rules..? so we now have the OK go get a star player for next season, and they dont have to register? maybe someones mate who plays in a higher league?

Con Tradiction

Epping are cool Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Im from Epping > We were shit but played by the rules .... > so if this is true we deserve to stay up in PL I think you contradicted yourself there pal. In any case epping committee have already said they are going down without a fuss as thats what was voted on. It seems to be another club which this doesn’t affect with an axe to grind. Everyone else happy with the vote and props to epping for not wanting to move tge goalposts after being relegated

Epping are cool

Im from Epping We were shit but played by the rules .... so if this is true we deserve to stay up in PL

consensus
wrote on 11-Nov-20 14:01

Con Tradiction Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Epping are cool Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Im from Epping > > We were shit but played by the rules .... > > so if this is true we deserve to stay up in PL > > > I think you contradicted yourself there pal. > In any case epping committee have already said > they are going down without a fuss as thats what > was voted on. > It seems to be another club which this doesn’t > affect with an axe to grind. > Everyone else happy with the vote and props to > epping for not wanting to move tge goalposts after > being relegated If Jack played unregistered then im sure all PL clubs would have a problem with that, not just Epping.. Rules are rules, and it clearly effected the table. If it's true they should be relegated.

How’s that possible.
wrote on 11-Nov-20 14:02

How can you say that they played shit football when they had an international coach..

What
wrote on 11-Nov-20 14:04

Peel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can confirm he is on the icompman database as a > registered NER player for this season. Why is this argument still going on when a known poster from Ravens confirmed Jack was registered. Theres literally zero evidence showing NER did anything wrong aside from being shit at football

Juice
wrote on 11-Nov-20 15:06

Fulton was on NER's team sheets in icompman. Registered, end of story.

Toovey
wrote on 11-Nov-20 16:05

True Juice. But what they are saying is that he wasn’t deregisted from manly.

Deep End
wrote on 11-Nov-20 16:05

Toovey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > True Juice. > But what they are saying is that he wasn’t > deregisted from manly. If that's the case, then that is on FNSW & NWSF not NER as both FNSW & NWSF would have had to approve his NWSF registration

FBI
wrote on 11-Nov-20 21:05

The only the matter can be investigated is if a formal complaint is lodged by a club. GPT can’t investigate anything on the basis of a rumour, doesn’t matter if the season is over it can still be investigated.

So???
wrote on 11-Nov-20 22:03

Voltaren Rapid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it definitely didn't come from an Epping club So what was the result tonight pal?

Voltaren Rapid
wrote on 12-Nov-20 10:08

So??? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Voltaren Rapid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > it definitely didn't come from an Epping club > > > So what was the result tonight pal? NSW 34 QLD 10

Heads or tails
wrote on 12-Nov-20 11:05

Voltaren Rapid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So??? Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Voltaren Rapid Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > it definitely didn't come from an Epping club > > > > > > So what was the result tonight pal? > > NSW 34 QLD 10 Tail between your legs? Get a life big boy

Ex GPT MEMBER
wrote on 12-Nov-20 14:05

The current GPT board Are corrupt they have their favourite clubs.you just have to look at some of the suspension they have handed down this year it’s mind boggling.

What is going on...
wrote on 12-Nov-20 15:08

Ex GPT MEMBER Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The current GPT board Are corrupt they have their > favourite clubs.you just have to look at some of > the suspension they have handed down this year > it’s mind boggling. Why is it that the same person is commenting on this post on a regular basis, using different names? You do know that comments are tracked via IP Addresses... Just wait for the process to finish. Calling out the GPT ain't gonna do anything for your favour if you actually want to remain in PL for next season...

FBI
wrote on 13-Nov-20 17:06

What is going on... Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ex GPT MEMBER Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The current GPT board Are corrupt they have > their > > favourite clubs.you just have to look at some > of > > the suspension they have handed down this year > > it’s mind boggling. > > Why is it that the same person is commenting on > this post on a regular basis, using different > names? You do know that comments are tracked via > IP Addresses... > > Just wait for the process to finish. Calling out > the GPT ain't gonna do anything for your favour if > you actually want to remain in PL for next > season... Do you know how a GPT panel is appointed? It’s not the same panel of members every time there is a hearing. The current GPT Chairperson Kath Odgers is out of her depth when it comes to this role. The same can be said of NWSF General Manager Mark Lockie, his distribution of required paperwork through a process has been less than diligent. If either of these 2 people can’t do the job correctly then find another position.

Yep
wrote on 13-Nov-20 18:00

Yep agree about Kath Odgers. I know everyone says they are innocent but one of my players got a suspension for nothing. I proved the ref was wrong/lying and the GPT admitted as such. Same suspension stood. Wanted to save face i suppose. How do you compete with that?

FBI
wrote on 13-Nov-20 19:09

Yep Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yep agree about Kath Odgers. > I know everyone says they are innocent but one of > my players got a suspension for nothing. I proved > the ref was wrong/lying and the GPT admitted as > such. > Same suspension stood. > Wanted to save face i suppose. > How do you compete with that? Whilst Kath Odgers doesn’t sit on an GPT or AT panel she is responsible for providing documentation to those who have been charged with an Offence under the Table of Offences. Between Kath Odgers and Mark Lockie the delivery of documentation such as evidence to be relied upon is provided in a drip fed rate across a number of days. No idea, either of them.

Not all bad...
wrote on 15-Nov-20 16:03

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yep Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yep agree about Kath Odgers. > > I know everyone says they are innocent but one > of > > my players got a suspension for nothing. I > proved > > the ref was wrong/lying and the GPT admitted as > > such. > > Same suspension stood. > > Wanted to save face i suppose. > > How do you compete with that? > > Whilst Kath Odgers doesn’t sit on an GPT or AT > panel she is responsible for providing > documentation to those who have been charged with > an Offence under the Table of Offences. > > Between Kath Odgers and Mark Lockie the delivery > of documentation such as evidence to be relied > upon is provided in a drip fed rate across a > number of days. > > No idea, either of them. GPT haven’t been all bad this year. A NER coach in the women’s comp this year basically escaped a season ban because he was falsely accused by the ref of swearing at him when it was the crowd. Coach was let off after multiple statements from different witnesses and the ref got reprimanded.

The boys
wrote on 16-Nov-20 08:04

Not all bad... Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FBI Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yep Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Yep agree about Kath Odgers. > > > I know everyone says they are innocent but > one > > of > > > my players got a suspension for nothing. I > > proved > > > the ref was wrong/lying and the GPT admitted > as > > > such. > > > Same suspension stood. > > > Wanted to save face i suppose. > > > How do you compete with that? > > > > Whilst Kath Odgers doesn’t sit on an GPT or > AT > > panel she is responsible for providing > > documentation to those who have been charged > with > > an Offence under the Table of Offences. > > > > Between Kath Odgers and Mark Lockie the > delivery > > of documentation such as evidence to be relied > > upon is provided in a drip fed rate across a > > number of days. > > > > No idea, either of them. > > GPT haven’t been all bad this year. > > A NER coach in the women’s comp this year > basically escaped a season ban because he was > falsely accused by the ref of swearing at him when > it was the crowd. > > Coach was let off after multiple statements from > different witnesses and the ref got reprimanded. Did that coach happen to be related to a certain normo coach that got a similar suspension? Maybe its a family trait

Epping are cool
wrote on 16-Nov-20 11:08

Anyone know when and if the Committee have taken points fron North Epping?

Nerd
wrote on 16-Nov-20 13:01

Apparently not related. The person your talking about coaches AA2.

CIA Plumber
wrote on 16-Nov-20 13:07

I think you will find reports from officials, witnesses, opposition coach and managers that some come signed and some not signed that need to be chased and or Club response timings all impacts the flow of GPT paperwork. Throw in a COVID year where people have less access to their office and scanners to forward signed statements hasn't helped. Not all eye witnesses first priority in life is writing and signing statements about footballers punching on or abusing others in Park Football.

Nerdburgers
wrote on 16-Nov-20 16:05

Can we stop whinging about the GPT and get back to trying to get the ratdog NERDs out of the PL? I heard from a friend that the young guys in ressies were offered juice to help bulk up. Whats the drug testing policy of nwsfa?

Epping is cool
wrote on 16-Nov-20 18:09

Fulton was still registered with manly for first 3 games..!! When do the jokers meet to make it official?

Real facts
wrote on 17-Nov-20 00:05

Epping is cool Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fulton was still registered with manly for first 3 > games..!! > When do the jokers meet to make it official? Lay off the drugs, too much smack talk without any facts coming from ya - sorry epping fc got relegated in the end, wasn’t strong enough to survive this season

Efc123
wrote on 27-Nov-20 18:04

Any updates on the hearings? I'm still trying to work out if I'm playing with Epping FC next year or in the premier league

Confirmed
wrote on 30-Nov-20 18:07

It's confirmed. North Epping are going down, Epping staying in PL What a finish to a season!!!

Fake news
wrote on 30-Nov-20 23:06

Confirmed Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It's confirmed. North Epping are going down, > Epping staying in PL > What a finish to a season!!! Surely you’re on something, where are your sources from?!

Still going
wrote on 01-Dec-20 17:07

The process is still going ahead. Jack Fulton has created a technical problem within the registration process however as someone previously has posted, the reason why the decision is taking long is determining whether NER should be stripped away from the PL based on a FNSW/NWSF error of judgment. NER have done no wrong. But technically by the book, it's completely unfair for the rest of the comp that a mix-up in the de-registering of a player has meant that they have stayed in the PL when everyone knows that if this player didn't play, NER would have barely got 5 points. Don't you worry. We will know the result. The Epping coach (stan) who has been posting anonymously under his work email address will be either fuming if Epp go down or be sticking it to everyone on the forum if NER go down. The above poster is only hearing the strong rumours that it is very likely that Epping will stay up but the complications around everything means everyone needs to be more patient.

Oddball
wrote on 02-Dec-20 10:09

This issue was first raised on this forum on October 15. I don’t know if NWSF became aware of this by reading the forum (which they do, often) or beforehand. Give them the benefit of the doubt and say October 15, they have known about it for 7 weeks ago. How long does it take to investigate and make a decision on this? Meanwhile clubs are starting to trial players in the coming weeks and these two clubs don’t even know which division they will be playing in next season. Surey the Association need to pull their fingers out

NSWF Document
wrote on 02-Dec-20 12:03

For those interested. Here are the constitutional regulations around player registration straight from NSWF. 5.3. PLAYER’S REGISTERED TEAM 5.3.1. No player may be registered with more than one Football Association at any one time in any one competition season. 5.3.2. No player may be registered with more than one Member Club of the Association at any one time in any one competition season. 5.3.3. No player may be registered with more than one team with the Association at any one time in any one competition season. 5.3.4. Any registered player proved to have played in any competition match of Association Football outside the Association without the permission of the DM may be suspended for a period to be determined by the GPT. 5.3.5 To be eligible to play in round 1 of the winter season, players must be registered in the Association’s competition management system and authorised by their Club no later than 10am on the Tuesday prior to the first round and be authorised by the Association prior to the commencement of the round. 5.3.6 Subject to clause 5.3.7, for players registering after round 1, provided players are registered in the Association’s competition management system and authorised by their Club by 10am on Wednesday, and authorised by the Association prior to the round, they are eligible to play from the immediately following weekend’s round 5.3.7 No player may be registered with the Association after close of business, two full working days prior to the 30 June. Clubs must seek confirmation from the Association that players being registered in the last week prior to 30 June are authorised by the Association prior to their participation in a fixture. 5.4. PLAYER REGISTRATION PROCESS 5.4.1. Any person wishing to participate in competitions, or matches conducted by the Association shall be properly registered with the Association. 5.4.2. No contracted player shall register with the Association. 5.4.3. Any player under suspension or disqualification from any Association, Federation or Club may be accepted for registration, but cannot play or otherwise take any part in any match until the period of suspension has been served in full. Suspended players must be registered to serve their sentence. 5.4.4. A player shall become a registered player with the Association once all of the following have taken place 5.4.4.1. The player, or parent/guardian if the player is under the age of 18 years at the date of registration, has completed and authorised an FFA Registration System electronic registration thus agreeing to abide by the Rules and Regulations of FFA, FNSW, the Association and the Club. 5.4.4.2. The player has paid the relevant Club registration fee. 5.4.4.3. The Club has submitted to the Association the player’s registration and digital photograph in the manner prescribed by the Association. 5.4.5. Registration of a player requires submission to the Association of a digital photograph of the player meeting the requirements of this clause and of Schedule 3 (Clause 08). Registration of players will not be accepted if they are submitted without a suitable digital photograph, or with digital photographs not meeting these requirements. 5.4.5.1. Registered photographs shall be updated a minimum of every two (2) years for players seeking registration in Grades up to Under 16 years. 5.4.5.2. Photographs for players seeking registration in Grades Under 17 to All Age, Over Age, Premier League and Super League shall be updated a minimum of every three (3) years. 5.4.5.3. The registered photograph shall be updated where the Club or the Association considers a player has sufficiently changed their appearance, or that the submitted photograph does meet requirements, such that the player is not easily recognised from the current registration photograph. 5.4.6. For the purposes of the “Accident Support Program”, a player is considered registered with the Club from the time they complete the aforesaid FFA Registration System electronic registration and may submit a claim to the insurance company upon the Club completing the player’s registration with the Association. 5.4.7. Where a player has a legal name change during the current competition year, they shall notify their Club and the Club shall notify the Association in writing of the player’s legal name for the Association to update team registrations and Photo IDs. 5.5. CHANGING A PLAYER’S REGISTERED TEAM AND/OR CLUB 5.5.1. A Club may apply to the DM in writing for permission for a player to be downgraded within their Club where they are Age Eligible for the lower grade. Downgrading for players from the grade/division in which they are registered to another grade or division shall cease after the fourth match of the Premiership Competition. 5.5.2. A Club may apply to the DM in writing for permission for a player to be transferred within their Club between Mixed and Women’s competitions where they are Age Eligible and Gender Eligible for the new grade. Such transfers shall cease after the fourth match of the Premiership Competition of the player’s currently registered team. 5.5.3. A player having been registered with the Association as a member of a Club may deregister from that Club and register with another Club upon the Club notifying the Association in writing that the player has been deregistered in the FFA Registration System. 5.5.4. Where a player deregisters from one Club and registers with another Club, the Association shall determine the fees to be charged to each Club, ensuring players and Clubs are not double charged for the same service (e.g. insurance). 5.5.5. No registered player may deregister from one Club and register with another Club on more than one occasion in any one competition season. 5.5.6. Any player who seeks to deregister from one Club and register with another Club and is refused a clearance from their Club may appeal in writing to the DM for permission to register with another Club. 5.5.7. No player may be deregistered from one Club and registered with another Club, or from one team to another team within a Club, after the close of player registrations as in Clause 0. 5.5.8. For Mixed and Women’s Competitions, if an affiliated Club has more than one registered team playing in the same grade and division, it shall not permit any player to interchange within these teams unless the interchange is previously sanctioned by the DM. 5.5.9. For Mixed and Women’s Competitions, transfer of the registration of a player of a Club between teams in the same grade and division or in the same grade and a lower division may be sanctioned by the DM.

THE CIA
wrote on 02-Dec-20 12:03

Oddball Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This issue was first raised on this forum on > October 15. > > I don’t know if NWSF became aware of this by > reading the forum (which they do, often) or > beforehand. > > Give them the benefit of the doubt and say October > 15, they have known about it for 7 weeks ago. > How long does it take to investigate and make a > decision on this? > > Meanwhile clubs are starting to trial players in > the coming weeks and these two clubs don’t even > know which division they will be playing in next > season. > > Surey the Association need to pull their fingers > out Both Helen Armson from NER and Mal Arnold from EPP are on the NSWF board. They were both well aware of the issue before the forum brought it to light (if my memory serves me right, 3rd last game of the season). Cross communication of meetings from NSWF and FNSW is making the process really slow. Seems like it's all very secretive because if the EPP coach is coming on here asking for updates and having a rant, it must mean Mal is not giving crap all away.

Pelican
wrote on 02-Dec-20 18:00

Mac Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It seems Mac dragons has the same problem with > their state league player. Why put so much effort into making crap up?

Mac
wrote on 02-Dec-20 18:03

It seems Mac dragons has the same problem with their state league player.

Graheme B
wrote on 02-Dec-20 18:04

Mac Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It seems Mac dragons has the same problem with > their state league player. Good try. He cut all ties with his former club at end of 2019 season

Francois
wrote on 02-Dec-20 19:06

I know the player from Dragons. He played NPL in 2019 then went overseas for a while then found a new club for 2020. Pretty simple. Jack Fulton (as im led to believe) was registered with Manly then when Covid hit and NPL clubs said they weren’t going to pay some players, he left. But perhaps was still registered with Manly when also registered to NER. The two cases are nothing alike. Get a life pal

Outsider
wrote on 02-Dec-20 19:09

Oddball Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This issue was first raised on this forum on > October 15. > > I don’t know if NWSF became aware of this by > reading the forum (which they do, often) or > beforehand. > > Give them the benefit of the doubt and say October > 15, they have known about it for 7 weeks ago. > How long does it take to investigate and make a > decision on this? > > Meanwhile clubs are starting to trial players in > the coming weeks and these two clubs don’t even > know which division they will be playing in next > season. > > Surey the Association need to pull their fingers > out This. How long does this need to drag out for? It's simple. If Fulton played 3 games registered with Manly and did not de-register when signing for NER then according to the constitution, its game over. If he was de-registered then its game over. I disagree with the opinion that NER are not at fault (if Fulton rego was illegal) . If you're signing a NPL player then you should be triple checking whether he is still registered with that club or not. We know how strict NWSF are with abiding by the rules (I mean how many points deductions where there the previous season before of clubs playing too many reserve players for example). Macquarie Dragons did it with their State League player Epping Eastwood with Ollie Green. I think this is a lesson for every club and for their registers. Memorise the rules back to the front and ensure that your PL/SL sides rego players in the correct way. Would also like to say that Epping are the luckiest club out there. You can't pick a side full of injury prone primadonas and expect to not get shit results. They need to cull alot of average players starting with the likes of Cam Jones, Rubuen Forest etc. The SL Reserves side that won the comp the year before need to remain in Ressies. They aren't good enough to play at the top level.

Epping is cool
wrote on 02-Dec-20 20:09

Stan here EP FC coach....Very Frustrating....NER found an NPL player and stuffed up his registration for the first 3 games or the season. No one can tell me yes or no if rego is legit. if ileagal surely they are gone. December now and preseason starts mid january.. Our better players ar looking for other options because i have no info. Our president Mal cant be seen to be bias so nothing from him.. FU$K....

Justice
wrote on 03-Dec-20 10:00

Yeah but would rather play a shit team on a synthetic than a shit team on NER's dustbowl Rooting for Epping!

Epping is uncool
wrote on 03-Dec-20 10:05

If youre worried just start planning for the superleague where you belong. Is it really that important to you that you get to play premierleague instead of superleague so you can feel superior for 90mins every Saturday? puts some lead in the old pencil? This isn't a challenge to stay in the EPL or the champions league its park football, not like youre missing out on the big TV rights deal

Tuesdays @ Stoke
wrote on 03-Dec-20 10:05

Justice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah but would rather play a shit team on a > synthetic than a shit team on NER's dustbowl > > Rooting for Epping! I was hoping that Saints would be the team in the doghouse for illegal rego because playing at Pudding is the EPL equivalent of playing on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke. Agree though, we need Epping to stay up for the synthetic.

Reasonable
wrote on 03-Dec-20 13:00

Epping is uncool Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If youre worried just start planning for the > superleague where you belong. > > Is it really that important to you that you get to > play premierleague instead of superleague so you > can feel superior for 90mins every Saturday? puts > some lead in the old pencil? > > This isn't a challenge to stay in the EPL or the > champions league its park football, not like youre > missing out on the big TV rights deal Tbh I think it's a reasonable point for both clubs. Who would want to try out for those two clubs if they don't know whether or not they are in PL or not? Decision needs to be made soon for everyone's sake including this forum. We are almost at 80 posts about the same topic. That's embarrassing

Author:
Subject: