Dragons are rubbish

Views: 383 Posts: 4
As if
wrote on 06-Oct-20 17:00

Hi PL teams, I just want to let you know that you will have no problems with dragons next year in PL. I have played against them over the years including this year and I cannot believe they came first in firsts and second in reserves. They will be trash next year and will be bouncing straight back to SL where they belong. All the best to you all for next season and I will enjoy seeing my predictions come true.

Marv
wrote on 06-Oct-20 18:00

Jog on Champ. You probably said the same thing about Saints last year and they did ok. Dont get bitter, get better.

George S
wrote on 06-Oct-20 18:02

What are you doing here man? Nobody cares what you think. Looking at the table they won the league pretty clearly so lets give them a chance and see how they go

Juice
wrote on 06-Oct-20 22:02

From what I saw on the weekend, if they keep they’re NPL players they’ll do alright. It may have been THN they played, but on a standard dry and bumpy Oakleigh Park, with nothing to play for other than momentum, they played a pretty decent brand of football. Well structured, neat short passing game and fast. Better than many of the PL fixtures I’ve had. Number 6 in particular was quality.

Author:
Subject: