North Epping Forfeight Ressies

Views: 3929 Posts: 40
Cowards
wrote on 02-Oct-20 13:05

I hope they get relegated now. What a bunch of cowards

in the knw
wrote on 02-Oct-20 13:09

North epping have contacted the Association and forfeighted ressies.

How is this fair on anyone in the comp?

They should be relegated for tactics against the spirit of the game.

Meatball
wrote on 02-Oct-20 14:02

Whilst it is the by laws they can do it, its not in the spirit of the competition. I'm sure they aren't the only squad struggling for numbers this weekend

WPH
wrote on 02-Oct-20 14:03

I hope you put 10 on them. Bunch of flogs.

Unfair
wrote on 02-Oct-20 14:05

So through no fault of their own WPH ressies will be playing a GF having not had a game in 15 days. Hardly fair

Pete.
wrote on 02-Oct-20 14:07

How funny is that.TG has the Rangers by the balls.

Meatball
wrote on 02-Oct-20 14:08

Even Northern HFC's ressies who have lost 13 from 13 and are averaging nearly 6 goals against per game in SL haven't forfeit this year. Poor form.

Drop ya
wrote on 02-Oct-20 15:00

Pretty sure North Epping will be ok. Hawks or YMCA for the drop.

Embarrassing Robbie
wrote on 02-Oct-20 16:06

Such poor form and it’s all about making sure they can at least gain a draw to put them in the safety net. That’s so poor that I hope that it backfires so bad that they get relegated. Bunch of cowards. Epping FC have struggled with squad numbers as well. Haven’t seen them do something so dodgy and cowardly like this.

Meatball
wrote on 02-Oct-20 18:09

NERDs have 3 AA teams playing on Sunday that they could have borrowed players from. The club belongs in SL.

wrote on 03-Oct-20 16:04

It's amusing you losers spend your weekend assuming/worrying about what a team does in a weekend league football comp. Are your lives that uneventful?

Another Year
wrote on 03-Oct-20 17:00

*Good luck in the grand final buddy!

Jokers
wrote on 03-Oct-20 17:04

Its ok, half of our ressies beat their first team instead.

Great to see the jubilant celebrations when they found out there was a worse side than them - fair dinkum brought a tear to the eye.

Another Year
wrote on 03-Oct-20 17:08

Cheers mate for your thoughts, we also did play with half our first grade out so stick that up ya ;) Good like in the grand final buddy!

Shit blokes
wrote on 03-Oct-20 18:05

YMCA had 4 players start first grade last week that started ressies Poor form

Amazing
wrote on 05-Oct-20 11:02

Funny that not one person from NERDs has posted a reason/excuse/apology for the forfeit.

O’looser
wrote on 05-Oct-20 12:05

They are too busy celebrating 9th spit in PL

Apparently its a huge achievement for their club.

What for?
wrote on 05-Oct-20 21:02

If you havent noticed already this forum is dominated by a couple of old boys trolling and a handful of regular posters.

Good luck finding information or answers in this dumpster of a forum.

Real reason
wrote on 06-Oct-20 06:09

If I’m a betting man, which I am, I would say the real reason why North Epping forfeighted reserve grade was because they were worried Epping FC and Hawks would win and wanted to give themselves every opportunity to get something out of the west penno game. That and they probably were down on numbers as were EVERY single club at this stage of the year. But they won’t come on here and say that, they will just come on here and try to deflect anything negative about their actions. Was it against the rules.... no. Was it unsportsmanlike? You be the judge. You didn’t see Epping or hawks or penno do that.

Yep
wrote on 07-Oct-20 01:07

Yep, you missed the part where anyone gives a shit about your opinion. Nerds are a trash team and have always been a trash team. The fact you refer to their coach as anything other than A gigantic bell-end means you either have no idea what you’re talking about or are such nerds fanboy you’re one-eyed opinion is useless. DiD I mIsS aNyThInG??

Bonecracker
wrote on 07-Oct-20 01:09

It’s really hard to know where to start with this. Who is the biggest moron - the one who spells ’forfeit’ incorrectly or the geniuses who comment on a team’s decision WITHOUT having a clue as to what were the reasons behind it? Most of North Epping Rangers’ Reserves did in fact play. They played in the first grade team because it was mainly first grade players who were otherwise engaged. The WPH players should have noticed that. Poor bastards thought they were playing a team composed entirely of first grade players. Regarding who gets relegated, that depends on first grade results, not on the reserves. Therefore it makes bugger-all difference whether the reserves played or not on that last day. The fifteen or so new members of the Rangers squad would loved to have played their reserve game but could not. They have nothing whatsoever to do with your tired old grievances ( look it up - it means ’shit fights’) so it’s ridiculous for you to ignorantly criticise them. I suggest that until you learn to spell and get your facts right that you stifle your foolish assumptions (look it up, it means ’what a fool concocts in his head and perceives as fact’). Now you’ll probably have to look up ’perceive’ and ’concoct’. In general, the Rangers players, coaching staff etc consist of well-educated professionals, uni students and busy, successful businessmen. Many of them have heavy work and study commitments. It really is inappropriate for burping, farting, beer-swilling inbreds who cannot even spell ’forfeit’ to comment on that about which they know nothing. Here’s a suggestion: in the off-season, instead of writing misspelt vicious crap about the intelligent, well-spoken, good-looking young men who have just joined Rangers, why not spend some time enlarging your tiny little malfunctioning organs (no, not THOSE ones, they’re always going to be small) , I’m referring to your tiny little pea-sized brains. TRY OPENING A BOOK !!!!!! Did I miss anything ?

Rehtard
wrote on 07-Oct-20 03:05

Bonecracker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s really hard to know where to start with > this. Who is the biggest moron - the one who > spells ’forfeit’ incorrectly or the geniuses > who comment on a team’s decision WITHOUT having > a clue as to what were the reasons behind it? > > Most of North Epping Rangers’ Reserves did in > fact play. They played in the first grade team > because it was mainly first grade players who were > otherwise engaged. The WPH players should have > noticed that. Poor bastards thought they were > playing a team composed entirely of first grade > players. > > Regarding who gets relegated, that depends on > first grade results, not on the reserves. > Therefore it makes bugger-all difference whether > the reserves played or not on that last day. > > The fifteen or so new members of the Rangers squad > would loved to have played their reserve game but > could not. They have nothing whatsoever to do with > your tired old grievances ( look it up - it means > ’shit fights’) so it’s ridiculous for you to > ignorantly criticise them. > > I suggest that until you learn to spell and get > your facts right that you stifle your foolish > assumptions (look it up, it means ’what a fool > concocts in his head and perceives as fact’). > Now you’ll probably have to look up > ’perceive’ and ’concoct’. > > In general, the Rangers players, coaching staff > etc consist of well-educated professionals, uni > students and busy, successful businessmen. Many of > them have heavy work and study commitments. > > It really is inappropriate for burping, farting, > beer-swilling inbreds who cannot even spell > ’forfeit’ to comment on that about which they > know nothing. > > Here’s a suggestion: in the off-season, instead > of writing misspelt vicious crap about the > intelligent, well-spoken, good-looking young men > who have just joined Rangers, why not spend some > time enlarging your tiny little malfunctioning > organs (no, not THOSE ones, they’re always going > to be small) , I’m referring to your tiny little > pea-sized brains. TRY OPENING A BOOK !!!!!! > Did I miss anything ? It may not depend on reserve grade results but I bet your result would have been different if your 15 players had to play both games. If it was your first graders out then why forfeit ressies and play your ressies in firsts. Seems very suss It's not the rest of the comps fault that your shit club can't manage a team properly and didn't sign enough players. The only good result from this is that we know next year there's gonna be a couple easy games against nerds again

Rehtard
wrote on 07-Oct-20 03:05

Bonecracker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s really hard to know where to start with > this. Who is the biggest moron - the one who > spells ’forfeit’ incorrectly or the geniuses > who comment on a team’s decision WITHOUT having > a clue as to what were the reasons behind it? > > Most of North Epping Rangers’ Reserves did in > fact play. They played in the first grade team > because it was mainly first grade players who were > otherwise engaged. The WPH players should have > noticed that. Poor bastards thought they were > playing a team composed entirely of first grade > players. > > Regarding who gets relegated, that depends on > first grade results, not on the reserves. > Therefore it makes bugger-all difference whether > the reserves played or not on that last day. > > The fifteen or so new members of the Rangers squad > would loved to have played their reserve game but > could not. They have nothing whatsoever to do with > your tired old grievances ( look it up - it means > ’shit fights’) so it’s ridiculous for you to > ignorantly criticise them. > > I suggest that until you learn to spell and get > your facts right that you stifle your foolish > assumptions (look it up, it means ’what a fool > concocts in his head and perceives as fact’). > Now you’ll probably have to look up > ’perceive’ and ’concoct’. > > In general, the Rangers players, coaching staff > etc consist of well-educated professionals, uni > students and busy, successful businessmen. Many of > them have heavy work and study commitments. > > It really is inappropriate for burping, farting, > beer-swilling inbreds who cannot even spell > ’forfeit’ to comment on that about which they > know nothing. > > Here’s a suggestion: in the off-season, instead > of writing misspelt vicious crap about the > intelligent, well-spoken, good-looking young men > who have just joined Rangers, why not spend some > time enlarging your tiny little malfunctioning > organs (no, not THOSE ones, they’re always going > to be small) , I’m referring to your tiny little > pea-sized brains. TRY OPENING A BOOK !!!!!! > Did I miss anything ? It may not depend on reserve grade results but I bet your result would have been different if your 15 players had to play both games. If it was your first graders out then why forfeit ressies and play your ressies in firsts. Seems very suss It's not the rest of the comps fault that your shit club can't manage a team properly and didn't sign enough players. The only good result from this is that we know next year there's gonna be a couple easy games against nerds again

WPH Neutral
wrote on 07-Oct-20 10:03

From a west penno's perspective, we are just disappointed that we didn't get another 90 mins in to an already reduced season. To win a title based on a team not showing up is not really the way it should have gone down... But a win's a win. Anyways, you do what you need to do to survive.

Boneman
wrote on 07-Oct-20 10:04

Exactly right. Just wait until job keeper runs out. You unemployable fools. It's guys like us that keep the economy ticking over and allowing job keeper to be paid to the uneducated such as yourself. Pick up a book and do some study in the offseason.

Ryobi
wrote on 07-Oct-20 10:05

Classic.

Cause the rest of the league are just dumb tradies with no education.

I would love to comment further but my big tradie thumbs are having trouble on this shitty little phone.

Minister of Education
wrote on 07-Oct-20 10:08

Bonecracker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > In general, the Rangers players, coaching staff > etc consist of well-educated professionals, uni > students and busy, successful businessmen. Many of > them have heavy work and study commitments. > Oh the arrogance of such a well educated team. The reason they can't play is because they are successful businessmen and well educated professionals.... Perhaps, EEW and WPH can educate you in football?

Bonecracker
wrote on 07-Oct-20 16:06

Congratulations on the win

Bonecracker
wrote on 07-Oct-20 17:07

Just because I provided a reason why some NER players couldn’t keep taking time off work well into October, doesn’t mean they’re arrogant !!! Only someone with a serious chip on their shoulder needs to twist what others say. In fact, they were busy keeping the economy going - working. Many of them are tradesmen running successful businesses. This is why they have less free time than you. I am not an NER player. They are not responsible for my words nor I for tbeirs. It just sickens me to see bullying dullwitted trolls making idiotic assumptions about people they do not know. I would defend any young person being attacked by trolls. In my effort to educate I mentioned that half of the NER squad are new to the club THEREFORE those of you trolls who bitch about years and years of NER problems are including innocent young men in your misinformed rants. The key word here is MEN. You nasty cowardly trolls can learn a lot from them. There is a vast difference between a MALE and a MAN.

Give up
wrote on 07-Oct-20 18:00

You’re just talking absolute rubbish and making people hate NERDS more than they already do bonecracker. Do your club a favour and turn your phone/computer off. And don’t try and tell us you’re just a neutral cause you’re clearly from NERDS.

Mad Monday
wrote on 07-Oct-20 18:05

Hey “Bonecracker”, your story about the entire NSW economy being propped up by the missing NERDS players might have a little bit more weight if there hadn’t been about a dozen of them sat by the bench drinking beer all afternoon.

Bonecracker
wrote on 07-Oct-20 19:06

Mad Monday Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey “Bonecracker”, your story about the entire > NSW economy being propped up by the missing NERDS > players might have a little bit more weight if > there hadn’t been about a dozen of them sat by > the bench drinking beer all afternoon. Did I say ”entire NSW economy” ?? Learn to read Numb Nut. If there’d been ’a dozen’ they would have loved to have played. But your counting is as poor as your reading. Do you think the one who’d just had surgery should have played, to satisfy the trolls ?

The bush turkeys
wrote on 07-Oct-20 19:08

Where’s big fat Albert and Pinocchio Pinocchio stating NER will be down next season. That’s another lie mate, you keep lying your nose will grow too big and you won’t be able to suck big fat Alberts cock anymore. ????

Bonecracker
wrote on 07-Oct-20 20:01

Give up Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You’re just talking absolute rubbish and making > people hate NERDS more than they already do > bonecracker. Do your club a favour and turn your > phone/computer off. And don’t try and tell us > you’re just a neutral cause you’re clearly > from NERDS. No that’s not right little man, the vile hatred comes from within your own poisonous little heart. Small minded trolls like you cannot come straight out and say: ” I’m full of hate because I’m jealous/vertically challenged etc”. They ALWAYS need someone else to blame. I didn’t say I was ’neutral’ fool, I said I did not play for NER. Again, maybe a remedial reading course with a few self-help books for your low self esteem once you’ve mastered the big words would help. Perhaps get a life ? You clearly don’t use your phone or computer to earn a living or get an education.

Yikes
wrote on 08-Oct-20 00:00

So bonecracker is an anonymous troll bullying people who is on here.....complaining about....anonymous trolls....bullying people? Plus you’re not even a player? Yikes, talk about throwing stones in glass houses there champ! Go to bed.

Coach Jamal
wrote on 08-Oct-20 07:09

Clearly he is one of the coaches. Probably not the one that talks broken English, so it has to be the ressies one, hence his passion to defend his own team so greatly. Congrats on the season coach, how many goals did you score? 4? Lol Jog along champ...

NE poor form
wrote on 09-Oct-20 07:01

North Epping are a big enough club to be able to call players up from 18’s, 21’s or from All age teams. It’s poor form and not in the spirit of club football. My club has called 15 and 16 year olds up in the past. It’s great to introduce the young players into premier league environments.

Big Club?
wrote on 09-Oct-20 09:00

North Epping has a 21/3's team that came equal last which is a mixed team of girls and boys. They don't have an under 18's side. They have U/16's team. The Association didn't want players travelling and playing at two different grounds on a Saturday. Highest AA team is AA8's so....not a lot of options.

TeeGee
wrote on 09-Oct-20 11:07

Thanks to coach Jamal we don’t have the luxury of juniors like other clubs around us cause of his attitude and strict technical coaching they all move on.Between the ages 18-21 there’s been at least 40 youngster gone to neighbouring clubs and that’s a real shame.

wrote on 11-Oct-20 08:02

No one owes you an apology you peasant. It's a week later and you losers are still whining about a weekend league match....now which of you peasants is a tradie? I have some money to throw at you

Author:
Subject: