Alfie
wrote on 26-Sep-20 17:03

STU vs EEW Res 1-0 First 1-3

Other results
wrote on 26-Sep-20 17:07

Get them in

Penno peaheart
wrote on 26-Sep-20 18:01

I must admit it was entertaining to see you lads question what was going on at west penno, dropping points the last 3 weeks in the aim of wrapping it in the derby and what do you know!!! Another double double in the books, penno peahearts put up their usual 10 minute battle but wasn’t enough

CG
wrote on 26-Sep-20 19:05

Fulton is paying off!! Bye bye Epping

Benji Marshall
wrote on 26-Sep-20 20:09

Firsts Rovers 1-1 Epping FC Reserves Rovers 3-1 Epping FC

Serious injuries
wrote on 27-Sep-20 22:06

Just a note that I think teams need to be more considerate of serious injuries when they occur. A WPH player went down with what everyone at the ground could tell immediately was a serious injury by his reaction and the sound of the challenge. Penno then spent the next 5-10 minutes either arguing with the ref or discussing amongst themselves how it shouldn’t be a red card. The Penno player went over the ball, studs up and the WPH player has now suffered a double fracture of his leg. But the colour of the card and the context of the match isn’t important in these situations. The players well-being needs to be number 1 and it’s just a bad look when players are justifying a challenge that has such severe consequences. This isn’t a direct attack on Penno, all teams do it and I think we need to look at the big picture in these scenarios. There’s more important things than winning a game of football.

boo hoo
wrote on 28-Sep-20 14:00

Serious injuries Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just a note that I think teams need to be more > considerate of serious injuries when they occur. A > WPH player went down with what everyone at the > ground could tell immediately was a serious injury > by his reaction and the sound of the challenge. > Penno then spent the next 5-10 minutes either > arguing with the ref or discussing amongst > themselves how it shouldn’t be a red card. The > Penno player went over the ball, studs up and the > WPH player has now suffered a double fracture of > his leg. But the colour of the card and the > context of the match isn’t important in these > situations. The players well-being needs to be > number 1 and it’s just a bad look when players > are justifying a challenge that has such severe > consequences. This isn’t a direct attack on > Penno, all teams do it and I think we need to look > at the big picture in these scenarios. There’s > more important things than winning a game of > football. cry me a river mate. if you don't want to get hurt, don't play a contact sport. what did you want? all the penno players to run off and buy flowers and lay them at your feet?

Facts
wrote on 28-Sep-20 17:00

That’s your opinion Pinocchio. You’re entitled to it. I happen to think you’re talking crap. The only well known FACT is we’ve have had easily the best squad for the last two years. Go and have a cry puppet boy.

The bandit
wrote on 28-Sep-20 17:05

Let me guess... Nick gray?

Pinocchio
wrote on 28-Sep-20 17:09

It’s a pretty well known fact that west penno players dive and carry on for every challenge then get up after they have sold the referee a story. I’m sure the whole comp with have way more empathy towards your players and players in general if you didn’t go down every 5 mins. You have a bunch of players in your team who consistently dive, and maybe 2 that can cop a hit and dish it out. Not saying we shouldn’t stop if it’s a serious injury, but when every challenge You cry and carry on like it’s a serious injury, what do you think is going to happen..

Yeaok
wrote on 28-Sep-20 19:06

If you weren’t there then best to keep your opinion to yourself. Complaining about diving or refs giving soft free kicks is a pretty thinly veiled whinge of massive proportions. As for the challenge it was woeful and to see the players crowd the ref and try to justify it and talk themselves out of a red card instead of checking on the player says more than any comment on here will. Do want to give a shoutout to the ref though. Blew the foul, ran to the player and was the first one there helping him out.

Yeah....
wrote on 28-Sep-20 19:06

Pinocchio Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s a pretty well known fact that west penno > players dive and carry on for every challenge then > get up after they have sold the referee a story. > > I’m sure the whole comp with have way more > empathy towards your players and players in > general if you didn’t go down every 5 mins. > > You have a bunch of players in your team who > consistently dive, and maybe 2 that can cop a hit > and dish it out. > > Not saying we shouldn’t stop if it’s a serious > injury, but when every challenge You cry and carry > on like it’s a serious injury, what do you think > is going to happen.. Haven't experienced this playing against West Penno. Izaac comes close but they aren't flippers. You're a salty one. Concentrate on playing well and then come back here to complain

wtf drugs are you on
wrote on 29-Sep-20 12:08

Yeaok Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you weren’t there then best to keep your > opinion to yourself. Complaining about diving or > refs giving soft free kicks is a pretty thinly > veiled whinge of massive proportions. > As for the challenge it was woeful and to see the > players crowd the ref and try to justify it and > talk themselves out of a red card instead of > checking on the player says more than any comment > on here will. > > Do want to give a shoutout to the ref though. Blew > the foul, ran to the player and was the first one > there helping him out. did the ref wave his magic hands and repair the double fracture? you coming on here complaining about players playing a game the same way everyone else does says a lot about you. what the hell did you want the penno players to do did you want all 11 penno players there 'helping' him out?

Yeaok
wrote on 29-Sep-20 21:08

The fact you’re referring to a studs up sliding tackle that caused a double fracture to a players leg as “Playing the game the same way everyone does” speaks volumes about the quality of person you are. Nothing anyone could have done after the tackle was made champion. But showing concern definitely is a better look from the team than complaining that it shouldn’t be a straight red and trying to argue that it was in any way a tolerable challenge. Go to bed.

THE ROCK
wrote on 30-Sep-20 12:02

Wish the wph player a speedy recovery.

Author:
Subject: