North Epping Super League Trials

Views: 2601 Posts: 13
Keen Observer
wrote on 21-Sep-20 10:02

Hi Guys, I know the season is still running, but i thought i would get in early to see if I can make North Epping Oval my home next year. Anyone know when the trials are on?

Scottish God
wrote on 21-Sep-20 10:06

Nice bait. We have faith in our Scottish god. He will keep us up.

G...Luck
wrote on 21-Sep-20 14:06

The only thing that will keep you up is your goal difference. Good luck with that..

Toovey
wrote on 23-Sep-20 07:05

I thought the blokes a pommie.

Toovey
wrote on 23-Sep-20 13:04

Nah, I’ve heard the bloke definitely Yorkshire pommie.

Joe Allen
wrote on 23-Sep-20 13:08

He's clearly welsh

Gareth Bale
wrote on 23-Sep-20 14:01

Pretty sure he’s a plain wanker...

Relegation
wrote on 04-Oct-20 11:07

I think you meant Epping FC Super League trials?

Premature Issues
wrote on 04-Oct-20 13:08

Looks like quite a few got excited way too soon...that’s unfortunate

Congrats
wrote on 05-Oct-20 08:06

Just a shout out to the north Epping squad for being really good blokes. Wish you all the best next year in your relegation battle

Decent blokes.
wrote on 06-Oct-20 10:08

Actually. The players are pretty decent blokes. It's that wanker of a coach that wrecks the club.

wrote on 06-Oct-20 12:00

Not up to much over the weekend Charlie?

Hard Truth
wrote on 07-Oct-20 00:01

Worth noting that North Epping would have/should have been relegated on 12 points and a GD of -16 if not for the referee blowing the full time whistle to prevent A goal 2 milliseconds prior to a mid flight ball hitting the back of the net. This directly gave North Epping a 0-0 draw (1 relegation saving point) instead of a 1-0 loss. It’s all on record. Epping FC would have a strong case to put forward to swap places with North Epping. North Epping players can be seen patting the referee on the back and thanking him for making such a shocking decision. Crazy to think that it has ended up keeping them In the league and sending Epping fc to SL. Footage available upon request

Author:
Subject: