Alfie
wrote on 19-Sep-20 17:04

EFC vs EEW Res 0-1 First 0-4

NER
wrote on 19-Sep-20 17:07

RSU vs NER Res 2-2 First 1-3

Grant Day
wrote on 19-Sep-20 18:04

Crashing Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What's going on at wph > Havnt won in 3 weeks WE ARE JUST HAVING A PICNIC... JUST INJECTED SOME ZEST FOR YOU GUYS

Yell
wrote on 20-Sep-20 09:09

Stop screaming...

Relegated
wrote on 20-Sep-20 19:08

Who’s going to get relegated ? North epping seem to have picked up their game. But it might be too late. Epping fc look to be in trouble and there’s a few teams that are still in the battle like hawks and Penno.

Turn up
wrote on 20-Sep-20 20:04

I’m backing North epping to turn up against St Andrews by getting a point. Epping fc will lose their last two games Also I heard Kane been away for the last 3 matches is that why WP haven’t won those games ?

Heating up
wrote on 20-Sep-20 20:05

If Epping get relegated how does that work with with super league a and super league b teams? From what I’ve seen, north Epping and Epping fc are way way off the pace. I think hawks and penno are a lot better than where they are sitting. But funnier things can happen.

Interesting
wrote on 20-Sep-20 20:08

Epping FC had almost half of their squad injured thus far for both grades. Currently North Epping are last due to goal difference and I don't expect them to win their next two games against Eastwood and West Penno (saying that Eastwood have been known to throw away an easy game and West Penno have dropped points in the last three games) whilst Epping have Normo and West Ryde. North Epping to go down due to goal difference which would suck for them

get off the ground
wrote on 21-Sep-20 09:05

Interesting Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Epping FC had almost half of their squad injured > thus far for both grades. > > Currently North Epping are last due to goal > difference and I don't expect them to win their > next two games against Eastwood and West Penno > (saying that Eastwood have been known to throw > away an easy game and West Penno have dropped > points in the last three games) whilst Epping have > Normo and West Ryde. > > North Epping to go down due to goal difference > which would suck for them and the injury excuses start coming out for ymca that's what you get when you sign players like kidd, whitlock and stuart. 3 of the softest, most injury prone players ever

Tiger
wrote on 21-Sep-20 11:05

Heating up Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If Epping get relegated how does that work with > with super league a and super league b teams? > > From what I’ve seen, north Epping and Epping fc > are way way off the pace. I think hawks and penno > are a lot better than where they are sitting. > > But funnier things can happen. That’s what happens when your coach picks a squad of 30 for 2 grades and half of them under the age of 20.

Penno?
wrote on 21-Sep-20 13:02

What's going on with Penno? They started slowly in firsts this season, were coming second at one point in ressies and now looking like a disappointing season? Woodies outplayed them in both games.

simple
wrote on 21-Sep-20 14:05

Penno played their firsts in ressies to try and win a title for half the season.... then when they were a chance of getting relegated they switched them round.

Pundit101
wrote on 21-Sep-20 15:05

get off the ground Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Interesting Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Epping FC had almost half of their squad > injured > > thus far for both grades. > > > > Currently North Epping are last due to goal > > difference and I don't expect them to win their > > next two games against Eastwood and West Penno > > (saying that Eastwood have been known to throw > > away an easy game and West Penno have dropped > > points in the last three games) whilst Epping > have > > Normo and West Ryde. > > > > North Epping to go down due to goal difference > > which would suck for them > > > and the injury excuses start coming out for ymca > > that's what you get when you sign players like > kidd, whitlock and stuart. > 3 of the softest, most injury prone players ever Whitlock got found out in this league and is an absolute sook. Heard a balmy breeze came through epping one day and took Stuart out for the season. Kidd is overrated anyway. Epping are better without him. Their real downfall was keeping Reuben in the squad. Average player and was sent off multiple times. Enjoy super league next season boys.

Spectator.2
wrote on 21-Sep-20 17:08

simple Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Penno played their firsts in ressies to try and > win a title for half the season.... then when they > were a chance of getting relegated they switched > them round. They were woeful yesterday. Quality of the firsts game in general was pretty poor. I Thought the ressies game was a better game to watch against two teams that gave it their all.

Sorry.
wrote on 22-Sep-20 11:04

So sorry guys. Hoody forgot to take Kane out of his back pocket.

Author:
Subject: