Covers
wrote on 05-Sep-20 16:00

Wph v EEW Ressies 2-0 Firsts 1-2

Oi
wrote on 05-Sep-20 17:02

Get results in ya doooooogs

Snakes
wrote on 05-Sep-20 17:03

Saints 1-0 Normo (Ressies) Saints 2-2 Normo (Firsts)

Woodies
wrote on 05-Sep-20 17:05

STA vs WRR Ressies 1-0 Firsts 4-2

Kilt
wrote on 05-Sep-20 17:08

Enjoy super league north epping Wankers...

Hayes
wrote on 05-Sep-20 18:07

Hawks v North Epping Res 1-0 Firsts 3-0

Pen
wrote on 05-Sep-20 19:01

Pen vs Epping 0-5 res 1-0 1st

What happened?
wrote on 05-Sep-20 20:04

Any details of how the fame unfolded in the crucial match between EEW and West Penno? Also how do Penno lose that badly against Epping in Resssies? Their ressies are one of the best teams in the comp.

Simpleton
wrote on 05-Sep-20 23:06

Pretty simple, epping fc have stacked their ressies to make the grand final.

Good joke buddy
wrote on 05-Sep-20 23:07

Simpleton Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pretty simple, epping fc have stacked their > ressies to make the grand final. Fat chance of that happening. They are deservedly coming 8th place and probably won't even sniff anywhere near further up the ladder. Penno simply had a bad game. It happens.

Phat chance
wrote on 06-Sep-20 07:04

5-0 bad game... you are kidding yourself Penno are a much better team than that.

Tiger Joe
wrote on 06-Sep-20 10:05

Looks like it’s down to a 2 horse race for that 2nd spot in the GF... EEW OR STA??? Nerds definitely going down. The rest of the teams will jossle for mid table finishes

Grant Night
wrote on 06-Sep-20 11:08

Normo is done..

Ruben
wrote on 06-Sep-20 15:08

What happened? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Any details of how the fame unfolded in the > crucial match between EEW and West Penno? > It was another good battle between these two sides after wph's win two weeks ago. Early goal for EEW in an intense start, then wph started to play their way back in Lots of chances for both teams in a very attacking game of football. EEW keeper pulled off a big save at the end to keep it at 2-1. Game was generally played in a good spirit but had a good ref controlling it as well.

TimesUp
wrote on 09-Sep-20 10:00

The above comment is way out of line and the admin of this forum should remove it. This is not banter and not even funny... but I think the real problem is the board is reading all these comments every week but doing nothing about it especially at a difficult time for some people without jobs, mid pandemic, who might be going through a difficult time...

Stupid is
wrote on 09-Sep-20 11:06

TimesUp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The above comment is way out of line and the admin > of this forum should remove it. > > This is not banter and not even funny... but I > think the real problem is the board is reading all > these comments every week but doing nothing about > it especially at a difficult time for some people > without jobs, mid pandemic, who might be going > through a difficult time... How can you do anything about it when everyone's posting so anonymously. What's stays off the pitch, stays off the pitch. Chill the heck out. So touchy feely

Toovey
wrote on 09-Sep-20 11:07

The idiot didn’t even have the brains to hide his or her user name.

Classic Strangers
wrote on 09-Sep-20 13:04

The Strangers are just buttburt that they one of the worst teams to have ever graced the PL. No matter what great NPL they will get, they are absolute dog shit. No more, no less

Already Lost
wrote on 09-Sep-20 13:08

haha wow this “bully” is really struggling in life. To get so Incredibly butthurt over a park football player causing him to create a fake email address, create a fake username Then Log on to the forum and type out a novel attempting to insult the bloke. Who is the real chump here honestly? He must have either destroyed you in the game and you couldn’t handle your ego being squashed or you’re bitter about being relegated and need a place to vent. Either way you already lost bud.

Looking
wrote on 09-Sep-20 19:03

Whos is the admin/who monitors this forum?

RUOK
wrote on 09-Sep-20 19:04

> How can you do anything about it when everyone's > posting so anonymously. What's stays off the > pitch, stays off the pitch. Chill the heck out. So > touchy feely Cyber-bullying is not just a natural consequence of being part of a wired world. According to the Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network, serious online harassment and bullying is a crime under the Criminal Code Act 1995, with a maximum penalty of three years’ prison or a fine of more than $30,000. Example of this: Using the Internet or phone to harass, threaten or offend an individual including using the device to spread messages or posts that can be viewed as offensive and could cause anger or humiliation. R U OK? Day is tomorrow, Thursday 10 September, 2020. this is our national day of action dedicated to reminding everyone that every day is the day to ask, “Are you OK?” and support those struggling with life's ups and downs. This year's message is 'There's more to say after R U OK?'

Boundary road.
wrote on 10-Sep-20 06:04

If this has come from rangers it’s come from Sammy Boyle and his mates.

Admin
wrote on 10-Sep-20 10:07

Gents, Just cleaned up this rubbish. Please keep it clean, happy to accept banter, but anything personal will be removed.

THE ROCK
wrote on 10-Sep-20 15:02

For the record, you can’t spray someone for 90 mins while they are playing then when they confront you (once they are substituted) and say nothing to their face. Then come on a public forum and abuse someone. Banter is fun but someone from the north epping club is going over the top and it reflects badly on the club. I know there are some good people down there, so for the drop kicks - pull your head in.

Hutch
wrote on 10-Sep-20 16:06

Dan for the record there were very few comments made to your player and probably less than were directed at our players in general. Normal banter. No complaints. No one got sprayed as you say for 90mins. Your 2 players didn't confront anyone they just hurled abuse which I told our bench and supporters to ignore. As for some of the comments that were removed from this thread I agree that they should be removed and not written in the first place 100%. As you are well aware there are people who try and represent other teams to cause issues so who knows where some of these comments came from but as said I agree they are not acceptable.

Come on Hutch
wrote on 10-Sep-20 17:01

Hutch Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dan for the record there were very few comments > made to your player and probably less than were > directed at our players in general. Normal banter. > No complaints. > No one got sprayed as you say for 90mins. > Your 2 players didn't confront anyone they just > hurled abuse which I told our bench and supporters > to ignore. > As for some of the comments that were removed from > this thread I agree that they should be removed > and not written in the first place 100%. > As you are well aware there are people who try and > represent other teams to cause issues so who knows > where some of these comments came from but as said > I agree they are not acceptable. Albeit youve replied in a professional manner but who on earth would say such things if they aren't from North Epping? It's almost naive to think otherwise

Sounds like
wrote on 10-Sep-20 18:08

Sounds like you didn't have a ref who was able to control a couple of pelicans... A couple of yellow cards and stern talking tos would resolve such rubbish

THE ROCK
wrote on 10-Sep-20 21:07

Hutch, my apologies for getting it wrong. I was on the other side of the field and heard the story 2nd hand. As always there is 2 sides to every story. As for the ref, this all happened on the sideline so not much he could have done about it.

Author:
Subject: