Round 10

Views: 1667 Posts: 12
Next round
wrote on 31-Aug-20 19:06

Looks like round 10 is in. And itÂ’s very interesting, not what it once was described to clubs... Wph v eew Hwk v ner Wrr v sta Nor v rsu Efc v pen

Dumb
wrote on 31-Aug-20 21:07

Thought it was supposed to be 1 v 10 2 v 9 3 v 8 and so on.....

What we were told
wrote on 01-Sep-20 06:07

I was told it was 1,3,5,7,9 play off and 2,4,6,8,10 play off. Total point into the gf.

unfair
wrote on 01-Sep-20 09:04

What we were told Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was told it was > > 1,3,5,7,9 play off and 2,4,6,8,10 play off. > > Total point into the gf. i think that's what they originally said but then realized if you had two groups of 5, that two teams would have a bye every week and that doesn't work im not really sure how its fair for the teams up the top to have to play the other teams up the top you should get an advantage for having finished in the top half not a disadvantage

Rat Cat
wrote on 01-Sep-20 09:06

Top 6 vs Top 6 & Bottom 4 vs Bottom 4 would have been the ideal but it would have stuffed up the Ressies comp. I think the way they are doing it is the best way for the circumstances this season.

wasssssup
wrote on 02-Sep-20 06:04

Rat Cat Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Top 6 vs Top 6 & Bottom 4 vs Bottom 4 would have > been the ideal but it would have stuffed up the > Ressies comp. > > I think the way they are doing it is the best way > for the circumstances this season. what would have been the best and most fair way to do it this season is to have just had a draw made up from the start of the season you don't get any advantage or disadvantage for what position you are in at the end of the first round you just play who you get to play how is splitting it into top 6 and bottom 4 fair when the table doesn't get split that means 6th place only plays teams above them and 7th only plays teams below them and the points count towards the same table

Backstreet
wrote on 03-Sep-20 10:04

You would have to think its bye bye bye for Nerds if they cant get a result against Hawks on Saturday.

Toovey
wrote on 03-Sep-20 12:09

When they dropped last time it took them 6 years to get back in to PL. I think this time it will take longgeeerrrr. like roselea.

Quality
wrote on 03-Sep-20 14:05

Toovey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When they dropped last time it took them 6 years > to get back in to PL. > I think this time it will take longgeeerrrr. like > roselea. Have you seen the quality of SL this year? Absolutely dog crap! They will be promoted so quickly...

And you?
wrote on 03-Sep-20 15:04

Quality Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Toovey Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > When they dropped last time it took them 6 > years > > to get back in to PL. > > I think this time it will take longgeeerrrr. > like > > roselea. > > > Have you seen the quality of SL this year? > Absolutely dog crap! They will be promoted so > quickly... Do you play Premier League?

GF.
wrote on 03-Sep-20 17:00

Notice this years GF is on a Sunday.

rainman
wrote on 04-Sep-20 11:04

round's been cancelled due to rain..\\ have a good weekend lads

Author:
Subject: