Round 7 Preview

Views: 1610 Posts: 11
Onto Round 7
wrote on 13-Aug-20 21:08

Discussion about Round 6 needs to move on... So onto Round 7.

Predictions for the following games?

I'm predicting
STA vs NOR 3-1
EEW vs EPP 2-1
PEN VS WPH 0-4
NER vs HWK 2-5

One missing
wrote on 13-Aug-20 22:09

You're missing WRR and Ryde Saints Eastwood will win on Sat. They always perform well against the good teams and then drop points against the lesser teams I don't see nerds getting any points at all. Saying that Hawks have had a mix of a season thus far.. The Tigers will win though Epping will put up a decent fight. The recruitment of the best SL boys from last year has ensured that they wont get relegated this year by any means Saints vs Rovers will be the game of the round. Not in terms of quality but it will be a tense, gritty game. Saints have honestly been a roller-coaster and Rovers pulled something out of the hat last weekend. Draw I expect.

Funny
wrote on 14-Aug-20 21:01

Saints can’t play on proper pitches but beat Epping Eastwood on an artificial pitch

Saints123
wrote on 14-Aug-20 21:01

Can see Rovers winning against Saints. Rovers get all the 50/50s and Saints can't play on proper pitches.

Really funny
wrote on 14-Aug-20 22:03

Since when were Normanhurst Oval and Hayes Park a classified as proper pitches

Damn you're a loser tg
wrote on 14-Aug-20 23:06

Saints123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can see Rovers winning against Saints. Rovers get > all the 50/50s and Saints can't play on proper > pitches. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Have fun on the sidelines for the next 30 years TG

Old Nerd
wrote on 16-Aug-20 16:06

I don’t think you’ll say to his face though would you.

Keep going
wrote on 16-Aug-20 18:06

You're soooooo tough tg you loser

Doesn't matter
wrote on 17-Aug-20 10:07

Nerds will lose anyway, doesn't matter when you play the match...

Shallow
wrote on 17-Aug-20 10:08

Is the Nerds v Hawks wash out going to be replayed mid week or on a Sunday in the next 2 weeks? Asking for a friend.

J-Cam
wrote on 19-Aug-20 15:00

From what the draw says, looks like it's a Sunday at North Epping. Can think of lots of better things to do, like watch grass grow.

Author:
Subject: