FNSW Fee Discount

Views: 675 Posts: 9
FBI
wrote on 13-Aug-20 10:08

Most would be unaware that FNSW has provided a 15% discount to associations this season with respect to payment of registration monies.

Interesting enough is that NWSF wont be passing that on.

If in doubt about this hit up your club delegate for confirmation or not.

J-Cam
wrote on 13-Aug-20 12:02

We brought this up with our club(Epping FC). Mal told us, that we have the best facilities in the association and it would be rude to ask for a refund. I suggested we put it towards change rooms at West Epping - Declined.

Imposter
wrote on 13-Aug-20 16:07

J-Cam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We brought this up with our club(Epping FC). > > Mal told us, that we have the best facilities in > the association and it would be rude to ask for a > refund. > > I suggested we put it towards change rooms at West > Epping - Declined. You could try harder at not showing that you're an imposter

FBI
wrote on 13-Aug-20 22:04

One of the most important roles of a President of a club is to represent the members of that club and to do what is best for those members. I think he fails to do that. Best to get rid of him and put someone in there with some backbone.

Like some anonymous poster
wrote on 14-Aug-20 09:04

Are you putting your hand up?

FBI
wrote on 14-Aug-20 10:06

Epping isn’t my club of geographical convenience.

Keith Hackett
wrote on 14-Aug-20 11:06

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Most would be unaware that FNSW has provided a 15% > discount to associations this season with respect > to payment of registration monies. > > Interesting enough is that NWSF won’t be passing > that on. > > If in doubt about this hit up your club delegate > for confirmation or not. with the dingbats piggy-bagging on our association ya reckon we can afford a rebate?

Onlooker
wrote on 14-Aug-20 16:02

Mal, not sure if you read this or not, but your PL Squad in it's current form is nothing short of disgraceful and a bad reflection to the club. You need to intervene or get Graham to get involved.

Bob the Builder
wrote on 14-Aug-20 16:04

J-Cam, if you think a 15% discount on the FNSW fee can fund a change shed can you also organise the Reno on my house?

Author:
Subject: