1-0

Hwk
wrote on 08-Aug-20 17:03

Hwk v wrr Res 3-3 Firsts 0-1

wrote on 08-Aug-20 18:04

Quality opposition. Typical STA Arm wrestle

Why not more
wrote on 08-Aug-20 18:06

Covers Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wph v Sta > Res > 4-0 > Firsts > 1-0 What happened in first grade 1 good is awfully low for wph

?
wrote on 08-Aug-20 18:09

Assuming the other two results weren’t upsets ?

Shetland
wrote on 08-Aug-20 18:09

... Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Quality opposition. Typical STA Arm wrestle arm wrestle is generous, more like 90 minutes of WPH’s stallion RB galloping past Horse

Shutout
wrote on 08-Aug-20 20:05

6 point shutout pony

Saints20
wrote on 08-Aug-20 21:06

Saints vs Epping Eastwood Res: RSU 1-1 EE First: RSU 2-1 EE

Pen
wrote on 08-Aug-20 22:00

Pen 1-0 both grades

Laughing stock
wrote on 09-Aug-20 09:09

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahga How do you lose to ryde saints You're so bad at defending Macca Hahahahahahaahagagaga what a loser Beaten by ryde saints Hahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahagahagaag

Laugh
wrote on 09-Aug-20 10:06

They lost along with other teams so far this season,they must be doing something right.Sitting 5th I believe now.. I’m not sure how they’ve done it hahahah

Neutral
wrote on 09-Aug-20 11:06

Went over to watch the Epping vs Penno match after our game. Don't know which one was worse the refereeing or the pathetic behaviour from the Epping supporters... Although she didn't affect the game (Epp never liked like scoring) you could clearly tell she wasn't up for it. Couldn't handle the heat and came across as someone who wanted the spotlight Cameron Jones needs to pull his head in. The bloke is a parasite to that club. No longer the same player he use to be and will complain about anything

Challenges
wrote on 09-Aug-20 11:08

Agreed. Far too many reckless challenges going in from both sides early on,it was bound to get ugly... It's seriously not that hard to realise that booking players early for reckless lunges will insert authority into the game and stop future tackles and violent behaviour from happening... That was without a doubt,the dirtiest game I've watched in a while... Takes me back to the old Kenthurst vs Epping Eastwood days...

Saints20
wrote on 09-Aug-20 12:09

Right up there with one of the most satisfying wins we’ve had, those Epping Eastwood flogs can jog on home. Bunch of grubs

Real Saint
wrote on 09-Aug-20 13:02

Saints20 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Right up there with one of the most satisfying > wins we’ve had, those Epping Eastwood flogs can > jog on home. Bunch of grubs Please stop impersonating us

Epping
wrote on 09-Aug-20 14:05

Look I'll admit it, I don't think we were going to win yesterday's game. A draw would have been fair though Wet conditions under the lights, it was always going to be an interesting game. I disagree with Neutrals opinion. I don't think she was trying to be the spotlight. She let a lot go and refused to talk to the players about minor issues. That's not someone who wants to be in the spotlight. Saying that there were a ridiculous amount of fouls and players were getting away with it... Our striker probably would have been fouled 16 times in the game with a multiple of them being committed by the same 2 or 3 players If your referee ain't giving warnings and cards for persistent fouls along with reckless challenges, it sets the tone that you basically can do anything without much repercussions. Horrible challenge on our player and RF reacts to that and gets sent off because as far as he is concerned, the ref ain't protecting the welfare of the players. I know she's young and I'm not gonna give her a hard time because she is a woman and all but I hope she learns to manage players better and be more stern on challenges otherwise she will lose control of more games she referees in First Grade. A simple quick acknowledgement of comments from players can do wonders of respect between player and referee. Again, not deflecting. We simply weren't good enough to get the win, let alone a point and we lost our heads but all the same, player welfare has to be an importance and it's the key to managing a game

Deserve to be relegated
wrote on 09-Aug-20 18:07

How do you only score 1 goal against ryde How embarrassing Even hills hawks put 5 past them and their main striker is 40 yrs old and 150kg

ExRef
wrote on 09-Aug-20 18:08

Seriously give the young reffs a chance, you guys always say the many, old (used to be good PL) reffs are too slow and too far away from the ball. Otherwise at this rate, young "decent" reffs will quit and the old ones will run out of gas/hang up their boots. I went out to a PL game last season Bankstown way, my God it was an eye opener - as an ex referee myself I was very shocked. Go watch a game there sometime...it's likely you may come back and never post a similar comment on a public forum again.

Morton
wrote on 09-Aug-20 19:02

ExRef Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Seriously give the young reffs a chance, you guys > always say the many, old (used to be good PL) > reffs are too slow and too far away from the ball. > > > Otherwise at this rate, young "decent" reffs will > quit and the old ones will run out of gas/hang up > their boots. > > I went out to a PL game last season Bankstown way, > my God it was an eye opener - as an ex referee > myself I was very shocked. Go watch a game there > sometime...it's likely you may come back and never > post a similar comment on a public forum again Young ref's aren't going to get experience doing AA10's or O35/4's. They will learn from their mistakes no doubt, just like young players do. I personally don't care if the ref is young/old/male/female, as long as they keep up with play and ref the game on its merits.

Spectating
wrote on 09-Aug-20 21:05

After watching the farce, it's disturbing that the players/teams are not taking responsibility for the game getting out of hand. Sure the ref is good for punishments but the players were mostly responsible for how ugly that game was.

Good Refs
wrote on 09-Aug-20 21:08

There are some real quality young refs out there. The referee that refereed SL First Grade at ELS before our game was absolute quality. Ben Cummins daughter is a quality ref. So is Hugh White. We had a high schooler called Gabby who did us a couple weeks back. Quality. The Reserves young referees are decent as well. We had a ref called Kiatin last year who had great management skills. Mark goes alright. There's been an Indian bloke who has gotten better over the times weve had him. As for the old ones: Emeleus, Reiddy, Blisso, Forest Gump and Horstead are still all quality. The rest are bearable and/or on their last legs

NoOne
wrote on 10-Aug-20 09:02

Yellow? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can people not listed on the team-sheet be given > yellow cards? Cam Jones didn't play because of > injury and yet he was the main instigator of all > the winding-up of the referee. > How can this keep going on? > > I think from the night before, it's clear to me > that there are some teams who have a problem with > women who referee First Grade. Especially Epping. > Heard that one of their players got a lengthy ban > for a disgusting comment at a female ref a couple > of weeks ago and now Saturday night's match... > > How can referees or even players grow in their > respective roles if all they get is absolute crap? No one cares, this happens every week. Help us file an official report about it please?

Yellow?
wrote on 10-Aug-20 09:07

Can people not listed on the team-sheet be given yellow cards? Cam Jones didn't play because of injury and yet he was the main instigator of all the winding-up of the referee. How can this keep going on? I think from the night before, it's clear to me that there are some teams who have a problem with women who referee First Grade. Especially Epping. Heard that one of their players got a lengthy ban for a disgusting comment at a female ref a couple of weeks ago and now Saturday night's match... How can referees or even players grow in their respective roles if all they get is absolute crap?

Suspensions
wrote on 10-Aug-20 10:05

Spot the difference The Epping player calls a female ref a fu.king slut and gets 9 months Tg on the other hand gives the ref feedback it gets out of hand and get 30 years. WOW...what’s worst

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 10-Aug-20 13:00

Suspensions Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Spot the difference > The Epping player calls a female ref a fu.king > slut and gets 9 months > Tg on the other hand gives the ref feedback it > gets out of hand and get 30 years. > WOW...what’s worst Spot the difference between giving feedback to a referee and swearing at him and trying to assault him? My neighbour who was watching one of his mates from WRR, could hear almost every word that he was screaming at the end of the match and the movements he was making towards the ref... There are people on the forum that have called it out, even your own captain apparently admitted he was in the wrong. Let's not kid ourselves that TG was only giving feedback. As for teamsheets, those that are not on the teamsheets can still be reported and the assoc, chase up the leads to find the culprit.

Marks Apprentice
wrote on 10-Aug-20 13:03

As someone who watched the game first hand, agree with the sentiments of Marks comment. TG acted in disgrace and had all the intention of hitting the referee. That kind of behaviour is not on. Glad the assoc. dealt with that harshly. Not so sure about the Epping comment though. Sounds disgraceful and should have been dealt with equally as TG

Moaning Cam
wrote on 10-Aug-20 14:00

If Cam Jones is complaining about everything then he is still the same player he always was. Neutral Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Went over to watch the Epping vs Penno match after > our game. > Don't know which one was worse the refereeing or > the pathetic behaviour from the Epping > supporters... > Although she didn't affect the game (Epp never > liked like scoring) you could clearly tell she > wasn't up for it. Couldn't handle the heat and > came across as someone who wanted the spotlight > > Cameron Jones needs to pull his head in. The bloke > is a parasite to that club. No longer the same > player he use to be and will complain about > anything

Coach?
wrote on 10-Aug-20 16:08

So is Normo keeping TG as coach and then letting the son do the substitutions on game day? Is there really any point of suspending a coach?

Mark CIattenberg
wrote on 10-Aug-20 18:02

Please help us reffs file a report on this please.

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 10-Aug-20 19:08

Mark CIattenberg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Please help us reffs file a report on this please. Please stop impersonating Juice and I. It's embarrassing. And btw that's not how it works either.

Fair Dinkum
wrote on 10-Aug-20 20:02

Shh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mark Clattenberg Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Suspensions Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Spot the difference > > > The Epping player calls a female ref a > fu.king > > > slut and gets 9 months > > > Tg on the other hand gives the ref feedback > it > > > gets out of hand and get 30 years. > > > WOW...what’s worst > > > > Spot the difference between giving feedback to > a > > referee and swearing at him and trying to > assault > > him? > > > > My neighbour who was watching one of his mates > > from WRR, could hear almost every word that he > was > > screaming at the end of the match and the > > movements he was making towards the ref... > There > > are people on the forum that have called it > out, > > even your own captain apparently admitted he > was > > in the wrong. Let's not kid ourselves that TG > was > > only giving feedback. > > > > > > As for teamsheets, those that are not on the > > teamsheets can still be reported and the assoc, > > chase up the leads to find the culprit. > > > Don't come on here and do a write up from what > your neighbour saw either please Are you actually defending TG's behaviour? Fair dinkum mate. You're a spud. He's embarrassment to your club and they're a club that thrive on respect...

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 10-Aug-20 20:08

Shh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mark Clattenberg Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Suspensions Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Spot the difference > > > The Epping player calls a female ref a > fu.king > > > slut and gets 9 months > > > Tg on the other hand gives the ref feedback > it > > > gets out of hand and get 30 years. > > > WOW...what’s worst > > > > Spot the difference between giving feedback to > a > > referee and swearing at him and trying to > assault > > him? > > > > My neighbour who was watching one of his mates > > from WRR, could hear almost every word that he > was > > screaming at the end of the match and the > > movements he was making towards the ref... > There > > are people on the forum that have called it > out, > > even your own captain apparently admitted he > was > > in the wrong. Let's not kid ourselves that TG > was > > only giving feedback. > > > > > > As for teamsheets, those that are not on the > > teamsheets can still be reported and the assoc, > > chase up the leads to find the culprit. > > > Don't come on here and do a write up from what > your neighbour saw either please Fair point. Point still stands that there's more to the story than just TG giving 'kind feedback'.

WRR Muppets

Why are so many WRR muppets commenting on the imagery of other clubs when they're one of the worst discipled clubs out there. Add the fact that they most likely will get relegate, you sort of get a picture of what kind of 'spuds' we're looking at.

Shh

Mark Clattenberg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Suspensions Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Spot the difference > > The Epping player calls a female ref a fu.king > > slut and gets 9 months > > Tg on the other hand gives the ref feedback it > > gets out of hand and get 30 years. > > WOW...what’s worst > > Spot the difference between giving feedback to a > referee and swearing at him and trying to assault > him? > > My neighbour who was watching one of his mates > from WRR, could hear almost every word that he was > screaming at the end of the match and the > movements he was making towards the ref... There > are people on the forum that have called it out, > even your own captain apparently admitted he was > in the wrong. Let's not kid ourselves that TG was > only giving feedback. > > > As for teamsheets, those that are not on the > teamsheets can still be reported and the assoc, > chase up the leads to find the culprit. Don't come on here and do a write up from what your neighbour saw either please

PL Fan
wrote on 11-Aug-20 07:08

What a joke this competition has become... Players abusing Referees like their life depends on a game of club football. Absolute flogs. Get a grip and let the referees do their jobs. Everyone makes mistakes. Just remember, you're playing PARK FOOTBALL on minefields for pitches, you don't get paid, and you've done as much for football in Australia as Gold Coast United did. Jog on chumps.

WPH
wrote on 11-Aug-20 09:05

I don't think WPH will be defeated this season... honestly they are that good.

Former player
wrote on 11-Aug-20 09:06

PL Fan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What a joke this competition has become... Players > abusing Referees like their life depends on a game > of club football. Absolute flogs. > > Get a grip and let the referees do their jobs. > Everyone makes mistakes. Just remember, you're > playing PARK FOOTBALL on minefields for pitches, > you don't get paid, and you've done as much for > football in Australia as Gold Coast United did. > Jog on chumps. Old now but played PL and SL. Never ceases to amaze me what a good opinion of themselves some PL players have. Yes it is PARK FOOTBALL. Embarrassing really

Toovey
wrote on 11-Aug-20 10:00

Come on mark tell us what he said to you then,and tell us how close you are to the rovers club.

Witness
wrote on 11-Aug-20 11:09

Are Normo this delusional or do they turn deaf when they choose to? You can't go calling a referee 'f*cking hopeless, 'f*cking pathetic', 'f*cking blind' and then tell him to 'f*ck off' because he's a 'f*cking idiot'and expect that no ones gonna give a shit. In all fairness, the ref didn't have a great game but don't go crying spilt milk when you abuse the crap out of them...

Marks Apprentice
wrote on 11-Aug-20 12:00

Toovey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Come on mark tell us what he said to you then,and > tell us how close you are to the rovers club. Jog on Toovey. Don't hate our Lord and Savioir Mark. He is not to be mocked so casually by spuds like you

beagle
wrote on 11-Aug-20 15:02

TG out of his depth as premier league coach, training sessions are a joke and poor language towards refs means loss of respect from squad and opponents

New coach
wrote on 11-Aug-20 16:01

Will be a moot point after tonight

Shredded
wrote on 11-Aug-20 16:05

It's been a long time since Normo have been shredded in pieces like this. It's good to see a full round condemnation from everyone. Credit goes to Normos captain as well who apologised afterwards. Takes some guts to overrule your coach by condemning his behaviour.

Norman.
wrote on 11-Aug-20 16:06

I can honestly say this years training session are the best we have had for years and if anyone Says there not well there Not from in our squad you idiots.

Fanofthefan
wrote on 11-Aug-20 21:02

PL Fan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What a joke this competition has become... Players > abusing Referees like their life depends on a game > of club football. Absolute flogs. > > Get a grip and let the referees do their jobs. > Everyone makes mistakes. Just remember, you're > playing PARK FOOTBALL on minefields for pitches, > you don't get paid, and you've done as much for > football in Australia as Gold Coast United did. > Jog on chumps. you deserve a medal...it's good to see one person gets it...there are 34 uncovered games this Saturday as it stands and I bet you half the keyboard warriors here with so much "experience" and "knowledge" of the laws couldn't cope with half of those games...\_o_/

Can someone get me a tissue
wrote on 12-Aug-20 05:03

Witness Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are Normo this delusional or do they turn deaf > when they choose to? > You can't go calling a referee 'f*cking hopeless, > 'f*cking pathetic', 'f*cking blind' and then tell > him to 'f*ck off' because he's a 'f*cking > idiot'and expect that no ones gonna give a shit. > > In all fairness, the ref didn't have a great game > but don't go crying spilt milk when you abuse the > crap out of them... Is that all he said? Suck it up Mr referee. If you actually opened your eyes and reffed the game fairly, not referring to each of the west Ryde players by their first names and asking if they were ok after each challenge it would be different. For goodness sake.... a female could deal with that better than the old man in the center.

Tissues?
wrote on 12-Aug-20 13:05

Can someone get me a tissue Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Witness Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Are Normo this delusional or do they turn deaf > > when they choose to? > > You can't go calling a referee 'f*cking > hopeless, > > 'f*cking pathetic', 'f*cking blind' and then > tell > > him to 'f*ck off' because he's a 'f*cking > > idiot'and expect that no ones gonna give a > shit. > > > > In all fairness, the ref didn't have a great > game > > but don't go crying spilt milk when you abuse > the > > crap out of them... > > Is that all he said? > > Suck it up Mr referee. > > If you actually opened your eyes and reffed the > game fairly, not referring to each of the west > Ryde players by their first names and asking if > they were ok after each challenge it would be > different. > > For goodness sake.... a female could deal with > that better than the old man in the center. Sounds like you need some tissues for those salty tears hahahaha Get over yourself chump.

J-Cam
wrote on 12-Aug-20 13:09

It's been some time since I've come on this forum, but it's time I feel to set the record straight. As players, it's funny watching these new Gen Y so called alpha males come on here and whinge about challenges week after week. It's PL, deal with it yourself. Take the guys number and get him back. Don't abuse the officials, just get on with it.

toolong
wrote on 12-Aug-20 14:05

PL Fan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What a joke this competition has become... Players > abusing Referees like their life depends on a game > of club football. Absolute flogs. > > Get a grip and let the referees do their jobs. > Everyone makes mistakes. Just remember, you're > playing PARK FOOTBALL on minefields for pitches, > you don't get paid, and you've done as much for > football in Australia as Gold Coast United did. > Jog on chumps. I do agree with your sentiment but this isn't a new problem. i don't know how long you have been a fan for but this has been going on for years and years the likes of mouyis, ng, the gios all had big mouths and were in the refs ear all game you could put half of the eew and kenthurst team and sidelines in that group actually ive been saying its disgusting the way these players had talked to the refs for years but it seems to be ok because theyre older respected players

Stan
wrote on 12-Aug-20 14:07

JCam Please keep off the forum, you have created enough problems.

Wrong issue
wrote on 12-Aug-20 15:05

Toolong I have no problem with players talking to refs as refs can use their cards to deal with situations It’s the sidelines that are the issues. Raven were bad, go sanctioned, Kenthurst were bad, got reprimanded. Now Epping FC’s sideline is going he’ll for leather. You should hear the abuse that’s being sprayed all over the match officials. It’s nothing short of disgusting. They have the best facilities in the Comp, minus change rooms and still that’s not enough. They should have points deducted. My 2c

Epping Eastwood
wrote on 12-Aug-20 16:06

It's funny how Mouyis and Wrighty have both gone from Epping Eastwood and how they're so much more cleaner of a side to play against. Play better football and currently 2nd on the table, just shows that... The issue around respecting referees will never go away - it's in the football DNA culture, that's exemplified at the top by the professionals. Change the culture top-down and you'll start to see results on the local level. Especially with the young kids now doing First Grade; it's got to be a priority that teams respect the referee more than ever because majority of them are really good and we need them to be doing this level on a regular basis than the old fellas that are passed their expiry date. Can't lose them because of abuse. It just can't happen.

Dreaming
wrote on 12-Aug-20 16:09

toolong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PL Fan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > What a joke this competition has become... > Players > > abusing Referees like their life depends on a > game > > of club football. Absolute flogs. > > > > Get a grip and let the referees do their jobs. > > Everyone makes mistakes. Just remember, you're > > playing PARK FOOTBALL on minefields for > pitches, > > you don't get paid, and you've done as much for > > football in Australia as Gold Coast United did. > > Jog on chumps. > > > I do agree with your sentiment but this isn't a > new problem. > > i don't know how long you have been a fan for but > this has been going on for years and years > > the likes of mouyis, ng, the gios all had big > mouths and were in the refs ear all game > you could put half of the eew and kenthurst team > and sidelines in that group actually > ive been saying its disgusting the way these > players had talked to the refs for years but it > seems to be ok because theyre older respected > players Pretty sure you're deflecting here chief. Mouyis was constantly booked for bad behavior and as stated below, all teams that demonstrated poor sportsmanship were sanctioned big time (EEW lost points last year, forcing them out of the finals). In fact you could hear the referee's pre-match talk with his other officials, talking about making sure they controlled Mouyis at all costs. He didn't impact the refs decisions, it was the other way around. Good riddance that he's gone this season. You never were too sure whether you're team would get a broken leg with him in the team... I don't see Epping getting deducted points. It's the first major incident we've heard about them for a while. The President will keep them in line... Hopefully better than the EEW President trying to keep his team in line

Silver eagle
wrote on 12-Aug-20 17:06

Mouysis wasn’t anywhere near how dirty turner was, he just got caught Not to mention, he was a nice bloke off the field unlike the mall rats from Epping fc. They literally sit on the sideline and talk shit all game, and if they don’t get what they want they abuse parents, officials, opposition players, coaches etc. And to say it’s happened once is an understatement, at least 3 times it’s happened this year. They should have points deducted and their heads pulled in line. If they don’t like it, go back to super league where that behaviour is normal week in week out.

Seriously?
wrote on 12-Aug-20 17:07

J-Cam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mate - What are you talking about? > > There has been no complaints about us, or our > team's discipline. > > We just play the game and appeal for decisions > when they come up. > > Nothing different to the way Kenthurst used to do > the same thing a few years back. So we're just pretending as if last weekend didn't happen are we or the fact that one of your players called a ref a slut? Your club is soon becoming a hot spot for ganging up on female refs.

J-Cam
wrote on 12-Aug-20 17:08

Mate - What are you talking about? There has been no complaints about us, or our team's discipline. We just play the game and appeal for decisions when they come up. Nothing different to the way Kenthurst used to do the same thing a few years back.

Csb
wrote on 12-Aug-20 18:05

He might have called him that but if he didn't get his ankles broken forcing him to be out for the rest of the season, the comment wouldn't have been made. By the time the suspension finishes, he probably be back running...

Classic
wrote on 12-Aug-20 19:08

Csb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He might have called him that but if he didn't get > his ankles broken forcing him to be out for the > rest of the season, the comment wouldn't have been > made. By the time the suspension finishes, he > probably be back running... Him? Didn't know you could call a male a slut?? Just proves how low you view females...

Mark CIattenberg
wrote on 13-Aug-20 00:09

Toovey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Come on mark tell us what he said to you then,and > tell us how close you are to the rovers club. I'm not affiliated with them...Only going off what my neighbour saw on the day.

Shh
wrote on 13-Aug-20 07:07

Fair Dinkum Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Shh Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Mark Clattenberg Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Suspensions Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Spot the difference > > > > The Epping player calls a female ref a > > fu.king > > > > slut and gets 9 months > > > > Tg on the other hand gives the ref feedback > > it > > > > gets out of hand and get 30 years. > > > > WOW...what’s worst > > > > > > Spot the difference between giving feedback > to > > a > > > referee and swearing at him and trying to > > assault > > > him? > > > > > > My neighbour who was watching one of his > mates > > > from WRR, could hear almost every word that > he > > was > > > screaming at the end of the match and the > > > movements he was making towards the ref... > > There > > > are people on the forum that have called it > > out, > > > even your own captain apparently admitted he > > was > > > in the wrong. Let's not kid ourselves that TG > > was > > > only giving feedback. > > > > > > > > > As for teamsheets, those that are not on the > > > teamsheets can still be reported and the > assoc, > > > chase up the leads to find the culprit. > > > > > > Don't come on here and do a write up from what > > your neighbour saw either please > > Are you actually defending TG's behaviour? Fair > dinkum mate. You're a spud. He's embarrassment to > your club and they're a club that thrive on > respect... Not defending anyone but Mark shouldn't write on the forum stuff he "heard"

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 13-Aug-20 08:06

Fair enough point Shh. I accept your point. The things that I've heard though have been pretty consistent with what others have posted. I think I'm a little too eager of defending referee's who probably don't need to be defended... All the best for the season!

Yep
wrote on 13-Aug-20 09:00

What's the go? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What's the go around people impersonating others > or remaining anonymous whilst claiming to be > witnesses to everything posted? > I feel like there are some referees posting on > here anonymously, players impersonating spectators > etc. > It's embarrassing to read I have a strong feeling i know who Mark is. Yes, he’s a referee

Who?
wrote on 13-Aug-20 09:00

Based on the description from previous posts, for a feeling Mark is affiliated with Macquarie Dragons.

What's the go?
wrote on 13-Aug-20 09:04

What's the go around people impersonating others or remaining anonymous whilst claiming to be witnesses to everything posted? I feel like there are some referees posting on here anonymously, players impersonating spectators etc. It's embarrassing to read

Starkas
wrote on 13-Aug-20 09:05

Sorry mark but your a goose.Dont come on here and tell us what your neighbour thought he seen or heard because you got your info from that big fat pizza oven named Al Macintyre and his goonie mates he drinks with at LHWARD.So Tom don’t believe 2nd hard reports or else you’ll lose your credibility on and off the park.

Reg
wrote on 13-Aug-20 10:07

And someone from Macquarie dragons would be at PL games why ????

What?
wrote on 13-Aug-20 10:08

Reg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And someone from Macquarie dragons would be at PL > games why ???? Errrr because they're referees? There are heaps of refs that are affiliated with clubs Emelesus is affiliated with Beecroft and West Ryde Maxworthys son plays for Normo. One of the lady refs plays for Dragons. The referee who referees the Super League final is affiliated with West Ryde.

J-Cam
wrote on 13-Aug-20 11:01

Csb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He might have called him that but if he didn't get > his ankles broken forcing him to be out for the > rest of the season, the comment wouldn't have been > made. By the time the suspension finishes, he > probably be back running... We all know it's you Aaron(yes I know who you are). Settle down and stop pretending that you got your ankles broken. We all know you go down quicker than most. Toughen up and get on with the game, or should I send you to the Super League Team.

J-Cam
wrote on 13-Aug-20 11:02

Marks Apprentice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mark is everyone but no one. He's everywhere but > nowhere. > They tell me that all men are equal in the eyes of > god but this man seriously makes you think about > those words > He arrives like a ghost in the night. There ain't > any tracking of him....X-rays couldn't track this > guy down Do you think Mark is the Northern HFC Colonel?

Marks Apprentice
wrote on 13-Aug-20 11:07

Mark is everyone but no one. He's everywhere but nowhere. They tell me that all men are equal in the eyes of god but this man seriously makes you think about those words He arrives like a ghost in the night. There ain't any tracking of him....X-rays couldn't track this guy down

Textbook Normo
wrote on 13-Aug-20 11:09

It's funny how Normo are trying to deflect attention away from the suspension and getting triggered about a ref telling them what we all know. Behave will ya! Looking forward to seeing what excuse they make when we beat them in two weeks time

Toovey
wrote on 13-Aug-20 12:00

I was having a beer at the ranch last week and ran into a couple refs mainly do AA one was telling me about the incident at medowbank and he tells me the ref is affiliated with rover. Now that’s an investigation.

J-Cam
wrote on 13-Aug-20 12:02

Toovey, I have that same feeling with all calls going against us at west epping.

Toovey
wrote on 13-Aug-20 12:03

Do you ever get the feeling when you play against rovers it’s hard to get a roll on and it’s because the refs down at Lh won’t let you. 50/50 calls all go their way.

Sympathy calls
wrote on 13-Aug-20 12:03

Toovey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you ever get the feeling when you play against > rovers it’s hard to get a roll on and it’s > because the refs down at Lh won’t let you. 50/50 > calls all go their way. Too right Roots! There needs to be an investigation about this. The refs are giving sympathy calls to not get them relegated

Idiot
wrote on 13-Aug-20 12:04

Toovey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was having a beer at the ranch last week and ran > into a couple refs mainly do AA one was telling > me about the incident at medowbank and he tells me > the ref is affiliated with rover. > Now that’s an investigation. Baseless rumours. Don't go posting stuff you heard. You're as worse as Mark.

get lost tg
wrote on 13-Aug-20 12:07

just take your 30 year suspension and eff off tg that was absolutely disgusting behavior by you It doesn't matter if your team doesn't get a decision all game, you still don't act that way towards a referee. actually you shouldn't act that way towards anyone, ever. id be surprised to hear you had any family after seeing the way you reacted after that game

Toovey
wrote on 13-Aug-20 13:01

True. But there should an investigation into this..haha.

thank god for the hills comp
wrote on 13-Aug-20 13:05

Wrong issue Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Toolong > > I have no problem with players talking to refs as > refs can use their cards to deal with situations > > It’s the sidelines that are the issues. > > Raven were bad, go sanctioned, Kenthurst were bad, > got reprimanded. > > Now Epping FC’s sideline is going he’ll for > leather. > > You should hear the abuse that’s being sprayed > all over the match officials. It’s nothing short > of disgusting. > > > They have the best facilities in the Comp, minus > change rooms and still that’s not enough. > > They should have points deducted. > > My 2c kenthurst weren't just 'bad' they were horrible the only reason they only got reprimanded and nothing worse happened to them is because they had high up people in the club on the ghfa board

J-Cam
wrote on 13-Aug-20 14:05

Kenthurst were true bush pigs. So glad we don't have to travel to that goat track anymore. Get rid of those farmers.... Hawks, you are next. No city slickers want to travel that far out.

GPT
wrote on 13-Aug-20 15:08

Life.

Beautiful Drive
wrote on 13-Aug-20 15:09

J-Cam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kenthurst were true bush pigs. So glad we don't > have to travel to that goat track anymore. > > Get rid of those farmers.... Hawks, you are next. > > No city slickers want to travel that far out. The drive to Galston is a beautiful one. It's always a pleasure driving there

Soft
wrote on 13-Aug-20 16:00

The game has gotten so soft... That's an embarrassing decision

Wowee
wrote on 13-Aug-20 16:03

That’s a long sentence.you would think there’s an appeal.

You think so?
wrote on 13-Aug-20 16:04

Has TG been a repeat offender in previous years regarding referee abuse? Because if not, you'd think they would appeal that. There's probably more to the story as well to be given that long of a sentence. Did he touch the ref?

Juice
wrote on 13-Aug-20 17:06

J-Cam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kenthurst were true bush pigs. So glad we don't > have to travel to that goat track anymore. > > Get rid of those farmers.... Hawks, you are next. > > No city slickers want to travel that far out. Of course you didn't like travelling to the bush, wasn't often anyone left with points. KEN were much better in my time there. Yes they were vocal but it was good banter. When they first came into PL that was different, next level sideline "support"/abuse. I remember getting a spray mid game from a bloke who was taking a piss behind a tree at Campbell... you weren't safe anywhere lol. They get better though from those early days.

Board
wrote on 13-Aug-20 17:09

Heard the ref is on the NWSF and the FNSW board and therefore the panel judged more harshly than usual

Certainty
wrote on 13-Aug-20 18:08

4 things certain in life on this forum: 1. Fake accounts and gutless wonders afraid to speak as themselves 2. Players blaming referees for anything and everything without any accountability of their own actions 3. People posting Baseless rumours without any hard facts 4. Shit banter and a reflection on the past of the gold ol days when Kenthurst use to rule the world

Juice
wrote on 13-Aug-20 19:01

Certainty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 4 things certain in life on this forum: > > 1. Fake accounts and gutless wonders afraid to > speak as themselves > 2. Players blaming referees for anything and > everything without any accountability of their own > actions > 3. People posting Baseless rumours without any > hard facts > 4. Shit banter and a reflection on the past of the > gold ol days when Kenthurst use to rule the world Could reflect on the gold old days when EEW ruled the world, they were worse. Thumping teams +4 or more every Saturday for fun.

Funny
wrote on 13-Aug-20 20:05

There hasn't been over 90 posts on a post in this forum for a long time, it's funny how some trolls pretending to be someone else can make you guys waste so much time and effort. It's park football for crying out loud, the champions league is on at 5am tomorrow morning, and guess what? they get PAID big bucks to play while we pay rego to play? 8)

Hahahahah
wrote on 13-Aug-20 20:05

90+ posts with it continuing into Friday morning is simply unbelievable. Amazing stuff this.

Hollywoood
wrote on 13-Aug-20 20:07

Juice is that old guy in every American movie that never left his hometown and can be found at the local bar drunk talking about how he was a legendary quarterback when he was in his high school glory days

Mark CIattenberg
wrote on 13-Aug-20 21:00

Hahahahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 90+ posts with it continuing into Friday morning > is simply unbelievable. > > Amazing stuff this. It's not funny what is being said about reffs on public forums and urgent action needs to be taken by some of the leaders on what is happening off the field in my opinion. Have you ever reffed a game?

Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 13-Aug-20 21:03

Mark CIattenberg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hahahahah Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 90+ posts with it continuing into Friday > morning > > is simply unbelievable. > > > > Amazing stuff this. > > > It's not funny what is being said about reffs on > public forums and urgent action needs to be taken > by some of the leaders on what is happening off > the field in my opinion. Have you ever reffed a > game? Give it a rest. This horse has been sufficiently flogged. We need to move on. Onto Round 7.

Fair
wrote on 15-Aug-20 22:01

J-Cam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It's been some time since I've come on this forum, > but it's time I feel to set the record straight. > > As players, it's funny watching these new Gen Y so > called alpha males come on here and whinge about > challenges week after week. > > It's PL, deal with it yourself. Take the guys > number and get him back. > > Don't abuse the officials, just get on with it. I think JC makes a good point here to be fair, how things have changed...

GenY
wrote on 16-Aug-20 15:05

J-Cam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mate - What are you talking about? > > There has been no complaints about us, or our > team's discipline. > > We just play the game and appeal for decisions > when they come up. > > Nothing different to the way Kenthurst used to do > the same thing a few years back. Kenthurst?? That name does not ring a bell...

RedDragon
wrote on 17-Aug-20 18:05

Who? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Based on the description from previous posts, for > a feeling Mark is affiliated with Macquarie > Dragons. Please leave us out of this, we have nothing do with Mark and we do not even care thanks

Bla bla
wrote on 17-Aug-20 21:03

Funny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There hasn't been over 90 posts on a post in this > forum for a long time, it's funny how some trolls > pretending to be someone else can make you guys > waste so much time and effort. > > It's park football for crying out loud, the > champions league is on at 5am tomorrow morning, > and guess what? they get PAID big bucks to play > while we pay rego to play? 8) If you hate it so much don’t read it you drop kick Pretty sick of the same wankers that come on here and say... it’s onyl Park football, then compare it to the premier league. Give it a rest and have a beer....

Quality of Football
wrote on 17-Aug-20 22:09

Well it only is Park Football. The quality isn't that great. How many teams know how to pass in tight spaces under pressure or break a 10 second press? How many teams are drilled to coherently work the defensive line whereby there's no more than 40 metres of space between the back four line so that attackers don't run through open gaps to score? You really shouldn't be seeing long balls played on a constant basis from the back due to no options being present at the PL/SL level. Shows a lack of positional awareness from majority of players to receive basic passes as well as the deficiency in technical ability to know how to play through pressure. West Penno are miles ahead technically than the rest of the competition in regards to these basic principles.

Your Mum
wrote on 18-Aug-20 11:09

Quality of Football Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well it only is Park Football. The quality isn't > that great. How many teams know how to pass in > tight spaces under pressure or break a 10 second > press? How many teams are drilled to coherently > work the defensive line whereby there's no more > than 40 metres of space between the back four line > so that attackers don't run through open gaps to > score? > You really shouldn't be seeing long balls played > on a constant basis from the back due to no > options being present at the PL/SL level. Shows a > lack of positional awareness from majority of > players to receive basic passes as well as the > deficiency in technical ability to know how to > play through pressure. > > West Penno are miles ahead technically than the > rest of the competition in regards to these basic > principles. Son, I keep telling you to stay off these message boards. You shouldn't denigrate people just because you have a socially inept personality. As Dad says, its park football and you start going on about coaching techniques that are inappropriate at this level. You are contradicting yourself again. Love MUM

Goat Tracks
wrote on 18-Aug-20 13:02

Good luck holding a press out for more than 10 seconds on goat tracks such as Normanhurst Oval, Hayes Park or LH Ward. Easy to do on a artificial pitch, but not on goat tracks. Add in the addition of incompetent linesmen and you will see a number of teams play a bit deeper to take out the fact that there is little or no faith in the black/white making the correct call. Putting it simply, playing out of the back on goat tracks is too risky, hence why most teams send it long and press the opposition into make mistakes. Normo won the league doing this a few years back.

H
wrote on 18-Aug-20 14:03

Yep - and it's just park football !!!!! If you want better Refs try and play a better standard. If you want better Grounds try and play a better standard. If not then just accept the park is where you belong.

Pitches
wrote on 18-Aug-20 14:06

Aren't all the grounds goat tracks halfway through a season? Best PL grounds this season: 1. Pennant Hills 2. West Epping 3. Campbell Park 4. Boronia Park 5. Eastwood Oval 6. Hayes Park 7. LH Ward 8. Normanhurst Oval 9. North Epping Oval 10. Pidding Park God hope that Ravens or Dragons get promoted , awful grounds they have

Goat Tracks
wrote on 18-Aug-20 15:03

thats not the point champ. The point is some muppet came on here talking about how we are all too shit to press or hold a defensive line of 40m or so and there are reasons to do it. For those of you who have played at a higher level, and it's evident the ones that can, this league has it's appealing factors such as not being serious, laid back, relaxed compared to the politics of playing state league and higher. And from what i've seen this year, Normanhurst oval is much better than hayes park or eastwood oval. Pennant hills is the best ground in the comp, followed by the cheap synthetic they put down at west epping.

Good point
wrote on 18-Aug-20 15:04

Goat Tracks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thats not the point champ. > > The point is some muppet came on here talking > about how we are all too shit to press or hold a > defensive line of 40m or so and there are reasons > to do it. > > For those of you who have played at a higher > level, and it's evident the ones that can, this > league has it's appealing factors such as not > being serious, laid back, relaxed compared to the > politics of playing state league and higher. > > > And from what i've seen this year, Normanhurst > oval is much better than hayes park or eastwood > oval. > > Pennant hills is the best ground in the comp, > followed by the cheap synthetic they put down at > west epping. Some good points here Goat. Why do teams need to achieve a certain level of technicality if its just Park football? I think there's a perception that PL/SL should be on par with NPL3 standard but it's not. Why do teams need to be able to play like Barcelona when all they need to do is be fit, close down space in their own third, let teams make their own mistakes and capitalise on it? Football really is a simple game and it's been complicated too much. Had the pleasure of watching West Penno on the weekend. Nothing advanced in the football that they are playing in reality. They are just fitter than every team, they shut all the passing lanes and close space down to encourage a turnover in possession, then they link up play to score. 3 of their goals were exactly that. Not complicated but simple. And it's working wonders for them. Unbeaten and won't be at this current rate.

Goat Tracks
wrote on 18-Aug-20 22:00

Pitches Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Aren't all the grounds goat tracks halfway through > a season? > > Best PL grounds this season: > 1. Pennant Hills > 2. West Epping > 3. Campbell Park > 4. Boronia Park > 5. Eastwood Oval > 6. Hayes Park > 7. LH Ward > 8. Normanhurst Oval > 9. North Epping Oval > 10. Pidding Park > > God hope that Ravens or Dragons get promoted > , awful grounds they have 1. West Epping 2. Penno 3. Campbell Park 4. Boronia 5. Normanhurst Oval 6. Eastwood Oval 7. Hayes Park 8. LH Ward 9. North Epping Oval 10. Pidding

Explain
wrote on 18-Aug-20 22:01

Pitches Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Aren't all the grounds goat tracks halfway through > a season? > > Best PL grounds this season: > 1. Pennant Hills > 2. West Epping > 3. Campbell Park > 4. Boronia Park > 5. Eastwood Oval > 6. Hayes Park > 7. LH Ward > 8. Normanhurst Oval > 9. North Epping Oval > 10. Pidding Park > > God hope that Ravens or Dragons get promoted > , awful grounds they have Can you elaborate further on this list? tell us the difference between ground 1 and 2? and also between ground 7 and 10? in your opinion of course, many ghosts on here have "different" opinions.

Goat Tracks
wrote on 19-Aug-20 07:02

Good point Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Some good points here Goat. Why do teams need to > achieve a certain level of technicality if its > just Park football? Exactly my point, you play to the conditions, which includes the fields, the players, the opposition. After playing many years in the state league, i actually find it harder playing in this league as you have some "not very talented" players trying to break you in half, which changes your game completely as you are typically not protected by the referees(with the exception of a few). The other point i was trying to make was, even if you can technically play football, you can't on some of these grounds. Thats why you see teams succeed with the kick it long, force a mistake in their final 1/3 and captialise. I've seen a few teams try this over the years and it works. Alot more in Super league I can assure you. Technically the best team in the comp is Pennant Hills over the past 10 years, but they get caught trying to play pretty football. Hats off to Ryde Saints who try to play football and you can probably put their success/lack of success down to trying to play the same brand on different tracks. I put my left nut on them being successful at West Epping and Pennant Hills vs Eastwood or Hayes.

J-Cam
wrote on 19-Aug-20 15:09

Pretty simple gents. Play the conditions and put in.

StopPretending
wrote on 23-Aug-20 18:01

RedDragon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who? Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Based on the description from previous posts, > for > > a feeling Mark is affiliated with Macquarie > > Dragons. > > Please leave us out of this, we have nothing do > with Mark and we do not even care thanks Stop pretending to be someone from the dragons, do something better with your time.

WhatAJoke
wrote on 23-Aug-20 18:04

> I think there's a perception that PL/SL should be on par with NPL3 standard.

hahahaah please don't mention local PL and NPL in the same sentence.

So....
wrote on 23-Aug-20 19:02

Sooooo West Ryde are now in the Top 4. After all that nonsense a couple weeks back about how they were going to get relegated... Absolute muppets on this forum.

Codswallop
wrote on 23-Aug-20 19:06

Good to see all the codswallop about how Saints play great football and that West Epping will suit their pretty football went down the drain...

Tara Rushton
wrote on 23-Aug-20 20:04

In laughing news How did north epping pick up a point. They were so shit on Saturday v us.

Who's who
wrote on 23-Aug-20 20:09

WhatAJoke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I think there's a perception that PL/SL should > be on par with NPL3 standard. > > hahahaah please don't mention local PL and NPL in > the same sentence. Who are all these people commenting this season on our forum? I think some current npl players are here also - maybe they used to play prems at ghfa? quite odd... Even Tara Rushton is on here?!

Without a doubt
wrote on 23-Aug-20 22:08

Without a doubt this season has brought out the best of the trolls on this forum, this thread is a great highlight of it. Too much smack talking from faceless men. It's impossible to know who is talking from which club. Any person that says that they are a witness or a spectator are just people hiding behind masks. Embarrassing. No doubt that West Ryde are the massive culprits in this.

Not Mark Clattenberg
wrote on 24-Aug-20 19:07

Give it a rest. This horse has been sufficiently flogged. We need to move on. Onto Round 9!!!!!

Tara Rushton
wrote on 24-Aug-20 19:09

> Who are all these people commenting this season on > our forum? I think some current npl players are > here also - maybe they used to play prems at ghfa? > quite odd... > > Even Tara Rushton is on here?! LOL why would NPL players be on this forum? are you reading what you are typing?

Whatever you say
wrote on 24-Aug-20 20:06

ExRef Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wrong issue Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Toolong > > > > I have no problem with players talking to refs > as > > refs can use their cards to deal with > situations > > > > It’s the sidelines that are the issues. > > > > Raven were bad, go sanctioned, Kenthurst were > bad, > > got reprimanded. > > > > Now Epping FC’s sideline is going he’ll for > > leather. > > > > You should hear the abuse that’s being > sprayed > > all over the match officials. It’s nothing > short > > of disgusting. > > > > > > They have the best facilities in the Comp, > minus > > change rooms and still that’s not enough. > > > > They should have points deducted. > > > > My 2c > > no sideline next weekend in NWSF - good news for > reffs at least..they don't have to deal with "some > toxic" individuals which should be removed from > grounds. Whatever you say champ. There will be crowds. Guarantee you. No one's going to bow down to the spuds from higher up. And cut the crap about 'toxic individuals' on the field. From what Ive gathered from other teams, it's been pretty good in terms of the respect that referees have been given. Apart from TG and the occasional game from Epping FC, there really hasn't been much.

ExRef
wrote on 24-Aug-20 20:07

Wrong issue Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Toolong > > I have no problem with players talking to refs as > refs can use their cards to deal with situations > > It’s the sidelines that are the issues. > > Raven were bad, go sanctioned, Kenthurst were bad, > got reprimanded. > > Now Epping FC’s sideline is going he’ll for > leather. > > You should hear the abuse that’s being sprayed > all over the match officials. It’s nothing short > of disgusting. > > > They have the best facilities in the Comp, minus > change rooms and still that’s not enough. > > They should have points deducted. > > My 2c no sideline next weekend in NWSF - good news for reffs at least..they don't have to deal with "some toxic" individuals which should be removed from grounds.

Sideline
wrote on 24-Aug-20 21:06

Whatever you say Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ExRef Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Wrong issue Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Toolong > > > > > > I have no problem with players talking to > refs > > as > > > refs can use their cards to deal with > > situations > > > > > > It’s the sidelines that are the issues. > > > > > > Raven were bad, go sanctioned, Kenthurst were > > bad, > > > got reprimanded. > > > > > > Now Epping FC’s sideline is going he’ll > for > > > leather. > > > > > > You should hear the abuse that’s being > > sprayed > > > all over the match officials. It’s nothing > > short > > > of disgusting. > > > > > > > > > They have the best facilities in the Comp, > > minus > > > change rooms and still that’s not enough. > > > > > > They should have points deducted. > > > > > > My 2c > > > > no sideline next weekend in NWSF - good news > for > > reffs at least..they don't have to deal with > "some > > toxic" individuals which should be removed from > > grounds. > > Whatever you say champ. There will be crowds. > Guarantee you. No one's going to bow down to the > spuds from higher up. > > And cut the crap about 'toxic individuals' on the > field. From what Ive gathered from other teams, > it's been pretty good in terms of the respect that > referees have been given. Apart from TG and the > occasional game from Epping FC, there really > hasn't been much. pretty sure ExRef is talking about sideline and not those on the field champ. You just want to stir the pot eh? but I must agree with you.. they cannot stop crowds.

THE ROCK
wrote on 24-Aug-20 22:05

TG is humorous on the sideline, not a pest. Rumours are rumours, played under the guy for 5 years, wouldn't hurt a soul.

dont talk when you dont know
wrote on 25-Aug-20 15:06

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TG is humorous on the sideline, not a pest. > > Rumours are rumours, played under the guy for 5 > years, wouldn't hurt a soul. so he got 12 months for being funny?

Pen
wrote on 25-Aug-20 19:03

> Whatever you say champ. There will be crowds. > Guarantee you. No one's going to bow down to the > spuds from higher up. > > And cut the crap about 'toxic individuals' on the > field. From what Ive gathered from other teams, > it's been pretty good in terms of the respect that > referees have been given. Apart from TG and the > occasional game from Epping FC, there really > hasn't been much. just heard internally that from this sat, each club will have a member or two responsible to go around and check if there are spectators at adult matches (U21 and above) anyone else get this memo?

Only the lonely
wrote on 25-Aug-20 20:06

Pen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Whatever you say champ. There will be crowds. > > Guarantee you. No one's going to bow down to > the > > spuds from higher up. > > > > And cut the crap about 'toxic individuals' on > the > > field. From what Ive gathered from other teams, > > it's been pretty good in terms of the respect > that > > referees have been given. Apart from TG and the > > occasional game from Epping FC, there really > > hasn't been much. > > just heard internally that from this sat, each > club will have a member or two responsible to go > around and check if there are spectators at adult > matches (U21 and above) anyone else get this memo? And what are they going to do? Forcebly remove said spectators or fine them?

Dana White
wrote on 25-Aug-20 21:05

Not saying I'm for or against the logic, but I'm going to go with spectators at a game generally remain in the one place for the duration thus increasing the likelihood of potential transference. Whilst I get the shopping centre argument, people don't generally congregate in a stationary position for too long hence minimise contact.

What about??
wrote on 25-Aug-20 21:09

Pen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Whatever you say champ. There will be crowds. > > Guarantee you. No one's going to bow down to > the > > spuds from higher up. > > > > And cut the crap about 'toxic individuals' on > the > > field. From what Ive gathered from other teams, > > it's been pretty good in terms of the respect > that > > referees have been given. Apart from TG and the > > occasional game from Epping FC, there really > > hasn't been much. > > just heard internally that from this sat, each > club will have a member or two responsible to go > around and check if there are spectators at adult > matches (U21 and above) anyone else get this memo? And what about all the junior games? There are more parents and spectators overall at those games than adults games (bar PL)

Hold on a minute
wrote on 25-Aug-20 22:02

Ok so you’re static for a period of time. I get that. How about at a restaurant? Or in the classroom? Or at the hairdressers? Or on a train or bus? Or at any professional game still allowing fans? How many cases linked to community sport compared to Restaurants, pubs, schools? Zero logic.

rainman
wrote on 26-Aug-20 13:00

Buses, ferries, Trains.. all need to be stopped/ grounded https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/6-new-covid-cases-in-nsw-as-3-sydney-schools-close/news-story/f046d33ac87c2e9a758de497c075f2fd

J-Cam
wrote on 26-Aug-20 13:07

We have been told that we are no longer allowed to have VB Cans at the ground. Back to the brown paper bags....

Big Deal
wrote on 26-Aug-20 15:04

Whoop-di-do 6 New cases. Didn't see all the panic when we were averaging 20 a week a month ago and when we still had crowds coming in every week. It's an embarrassment that our cases are plummeting and yet we have some nannies who are living with their eyes shut, that think anal is the way to go when oral is just fine. Get ya heads out of your asses as see that this is a ridiculous rule that won't be complied with and where you'll only cause more people to attend... Absolute pelicans running this association. Embarrassing

Shh
wrote on 26-Aug-20 17:01

Big Deal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whoop-di-do 6 New cases. Didn't see all the panic > when we were averaging 20 a week a month ago and > when we still had crowds coming in every week. > It's an embarrassment that our cases are > plummeting and yet we have some nannies who are > living with their eyes shut, that think anal is > the way to go when oral is just fine. Get ya heads > out of your asses as see that this is a ridiculous > rule that won't be complied with and where you'll > only cause more people to attend... > Absolute pelicans running this association. > Embarrassing THEN WHY DO YOU PLAY HERE? Shut up or resign bud..it's simple. Anyway there is like 5 spectators at matches lol

Fines
wrote on 30-Aug-20 17:08

Shh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Big Deal Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Whoop-di-do 6 New cases. Didn't see all the > panic > > when we were averaging 20 a week a month ago > and > > when we still had crowds coming in every week. > > It's an embarrassment that our cases are > > plummeting and yet we have some nannies who are > > living with their eyes shut, that think anal is > > the way to go when oral is just fine. Get ya > heads > > out of your asses as see that this is a > ridiculous > > rule that won't be complied with and where > you'll > > only cause more people to attend... > > Absolute pelicans running this association. > > Embarrassing > > THEN WHY DO YOU PLAY HERE? Shut up or resign > bud..it's simple. > > Anyway there is like 5 spectators at matches lol Apparently since no one is following this direction fines will be issued from next weekend :| regardless I noticed less people sticking around at my game yesterday.

J_Cam
wrote on 30-Aug-20 18:08

> Apparently since no one is following this > direction fines will be issued from next weekend > :| regardless I noticed less people sticking > around at my game yesterday. And which team do you play for? another day, another troll on our forum...

NoChance
wrote on 31-Aug-20 09:05

Fines Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Shh Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Big Deal Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Whoop-di-do 6 New cases. Didn't see all the > > panic > > > when we were averaging 20 a week a month ago > > and > > > when we still had crowds coming in every > week. > > > It's an embarrassment that our cases are > > > plummeting and yet we have some nannies who > are > > > living with their eyes shut, that think anal > is > > > the way to go when oral is just fine. Get ya > > heads > > > out of your asses as see that this is a > > ridiculous > > > rule that won't be complied with and where > > you'll > > > only cause more people to attend... > > > Absolute pelicans running this association. > > > Embarrassing > > > > THEN WHY DO YOU PLAY HERE? Shut up or resign > > bud..it's simple. > > > > Anyway there is like 5 spectators at matches > lol > > Apparently since no one is following this > direction fines will be issued from next weekend > :| regardless I noticed less people sticking > around at my game yesterday. No chance mate

str8 up
wrote on 31-Aug-20 10:00

NWSF don't have the ability to police it, let alone the power to enforce fines.

Correct
wrote on 31-Aug-20 10:07

str8 up Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NWSF don't have the ability to police it, let > alone the power to enforce fines. Almost every game on the weekend had stacks of people watching the game. Majority doing the right thing.

HaHa_
wrote on 02-Sep-20 21:08

Big Deal Wrote: -------------------------------------------------- > THEN WHY DO YOU PLAY HERE? Shut up or resign > bud..it's simple. > > Anyway there is like 5 spectators at matches lol hahahahaha, too funny and very true "ghfa" PL is the one of the best in NSW, if not the best park football leg.

Really
wrote on 03-Sep-20 09:08

HaHa_ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Big Deal Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > > > THEN WHY DO YOU PLAY HERE? Shut up or resign > > bud..it's simple. > > > > Anyway there is like 5 spectators at matches > lol > > hahahahaha, too funny and very true > > "ghfa" PL is the one of the best in NSW, if not > the best park football leg. I would say Manly & Eastern Suburbs would be a far better quality competition overall. Well they have been over the past 5 years or so.

Not fooled
wrote on 03-Sep-20 20:05

Not Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dana White Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Not saying I'm for or against the logic, but > I'm > > going to go with spectators at a game generally > > remain in the one place for the duration thus > > increasing the likelihood of potential > > transference. Whilst I get the shopping centre > > argument, people don't generally congregate in > a > > stationary position for too long hence minimise > > contact. > > Juice said something like this in another thread, > are you copy pasting that? > > also why are you even talking about shopping > cntrs... for the record canterbury comp also does > not allow fans and seems they have no issues, why > are we making such a big deal?...at least we can > play, right? You are obviously someone from the Association. Whichever you you try and spin it, it’s a shit decision

Not Juice
wrote on 03-Sep-20 20:07

Dana White Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not saying I'm for or against the logic, but I'm > going to go with spectators at a game generally > remain in the one place for the duration thus > increasing the likelihood of potential > transference. Whilst I get the shopping centre > argument, people don't generally congregate in a > stationary position for too long hence minimise > contact. Juice said something like this in another thread, are you copy pasting that? also why are you even talking about shopping cntrs... for the record canterbury comp also does not allow fans and seems they have no issues, why are we making such a big deal?...at least we can play, right?

Record List
wrote on 03-Sep-20 23:00

This has got to be the most posted and viewed thread of all time...

RecordTroll
wrote on 04-Sep-20 17:06

Record List Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This has got to be the most posted and viewed > thread of all time... You mean most trolls ever on one thread record? I think the reffs or someone is having a good laugh at us players..please stop commenting on here

Goodoldlough
wrote on 04-Sep-20 18:02

You would be surprised on how many refs get on he to see how they performed on the day.

Bla Bla Bla Bla
wrote on 04-Sep-20 19:00

Bla bla Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Funny Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > There hasn't been over 90 posts on a post in > this > > forum for a long time, it's funny how some > trolls > > pretending to be someone else can make you guys > > waste so much time and effort. > > > > It's park football for crying out loud, the > > champions league is on at 5am tomorrow morning, > > and guess what? they get PAID big bucks to play > > while we pay rego to play? 8) > > > If you hate it so much don’t read it you drop > kick > > Pretty sick of the same ---- that come on here > and say... it’s only > Park football, then compare it to the premier > league. > > Give it a rest and have a beer.... Give it a rest and have a beer....

Not Juice
wrote on 04-Sep-20 20:01

Not fooled Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not Juice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Dana White Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Not saying I'm for or against the logic, but > > I'm > > > going to go with spectators at a game > generally > > > remain in the one place for the duration thus > > > increasing the likelihood of potential > > > transference. Whilst I get the shopping > centre > > > argument, people don't generally congregate > in > > a > > > stationary position for too long hence > minimise > > > contact. > > > > Juice said something like this in another > thread, > > are you copy pasting that? > > > > also why are you even talking about shopping > > cntrs... for the record canterbury comp also > does > > not allow fans and seems they have no issues, > why > > are we making such a big deal?...at least we > can > > play, right? > > > You are obviously someone from the Association. > Whichever you you try and spin it, it’s a shit > decision No...I actually play S/L ressies, hope you don't mind me commenting on this thread.

NoFines
wrote on 06-Sep-20 12:01

No fines will OR can be issued mate, they can only control the grand finals at Christie. Simple.

Fines
wrote on 06-Sep-20 12:06

> just heard internally that from this sat, each > club will have a member or two responsible to go > around and check if there are spectators at adult > matches (U21 and above) anyone else get this memo? So how did this go? Did they fine spectators at your game?

Facts
wrote on 08-Sep-20 23:09

Certainty Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 4 things certain in life on this forum: > > 1. Fake accounts and gutless wonders afraid to > speak as themselves > 2. Players blaming referees for anything and > everything without any accountability of their own > actions > 3. People posting Baseless rumours without any > hard facts > 4. Shit banter and a reflection on the past of the > gold ol days when Kenthurst use to rule the world Facts.

No way mate
wrote on 11-Sep-20 14:03

> I would say Manly & Eastern Suburbs would be a far > better quality competition overall. Well they have > been over the past 5 years or so. I have to disagree with this comment, our SL may not be good but PL is still up there with some of the best players coaches and even reffs in NSW.

true true
wrote on 12-Sep-20 05:04

Facts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Certainty Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 4 things certain in life on this forum: > > > > 1. Fake accounts and gutless wonders afraid to > > speak as themselves > > 2. Players blaming referees for anything and > > everything without any accountability of their > own > > actions > > 3. People posting Baseless rumours without any > > hard facts > > 4. Shit banter and a reflection on the past of > the > > gold ol days when Kenthurst use to rule the > world > > Facts. ahh yes the good ol days when kenthurst ruled the world back when you had to drive out to woop woop to get abused by a bunch of drunk bogans on the sideline while ng sat in the refs pocket atleast now you only have to drive to epping to get a similar experience

HAHAHA
wrote on 13-Sep-20 12:08

What happened to the bloke saying there will be no crowds at games hahaha plenty of them at my game yesterday - maybe they were all walking their dogs? no one will ever know

Consensus
wrote on 13-Sep-20 14:00

I'm pretty sure we've all agreed that the crowd's rule was never going to work nor was it ever going to be policed appropriately. It was just a regulation put in to make the association look like they are doing the right thing. The crowd's thing won't matter until the Grand Final. That will probably be policed heavily (if they keep the rule all the way until then). I've heard about 100 tickets per club are allowed to come. The thing is there are so many ways to dodge that system. It's so easy to enter Christie apart from the front gate...

Question
wrote on 13-Sep-20 16:08

Consensus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I'm pretty sure we've all agreed that the crowd's > rule was never going to work nor was it ever going > to be policed appropriately. It was just a > regulation put in to make the association look > like they are doing the right thing. > > The crowd's thing won't matter until the Grand > Final. That will probably be policed heavily (if > they keep the rule all the way until then). I've > heard about 100 tickets per club are allowed to > come. The thing is there are so many ways to dodge > that system. It's so easy to enter Christie apart > from the front gate... If a club are in Firsts and Ressies do they get 200 tickets?

They are right for once
wrote on 13-Sep-20 19:02

Spectators at a game generally remain in the one place for the duration thus the likelihood of potential transference is high. They should only allow 50 fans from each club this year.

Who's who
wrote on 13-Sep-20 19:07

H Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yep - and it's just park football !!!!! > If you want better Refs try and play a better > standard. > If you want better Grounds try and play a better > standard. > > If not then just accept the park is where you > belong. you are clearly someone from the association or a referee

Thomas
wrote on 13-Sep-20 20:00

HAHAHA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What happened to the bloke saying there will be no > crowds at games hahaha plenty of them at my game > yesterday - maybe they were all walking their > dogs? no one will ever know The spectator rule is not enforceable by law, it is simply a measure to reduce risks and ensure that we can continue playing sport. There have been a lot of guidelines that don't make sense or disadvantage the majority but the end result is always to REDUCE the risk. It has has been implemented across all sports, not just FNSW or by NWSF.

Dodgy stuff
wrote on 14-Sep-20 21:06

Can't wait to see how the tickets system works... You watch people try to enter the park through different other means. I walk on the occasional Sunday on the Lane Cove Valley Walk where a subsection goes through Christie Park. What are they going to do? Block that entry? Hire out a security team of 15 people to make sure all corners of the park are surveillance? By the time GF day happens, we will hopefully have some consecutive days if not weeks of very low numbers so hopefully they won't get too anal about this all

Keith Hackett
wrote on 15-Sep-20 15:02

Health Inspector Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NSW's locally acquired cases have halved in the > last week down to 25 with only 2 unknown sources. > If that trend continues and we're down to 10 a > week will restrictions be lifted? Even SA is > contemplating removing the border restrictions to > NSW. VIC team said if cases get below 35 a week > there is a 97% chance there would be no third > wave... > > Hold a MAGA rally the same day and we could have > thousands attend. Make Australia Great Again.. but we 've alway been great. there is no rona.. looks at how many people are jammed into GABBA for an AFL match last week - 16,000 ..and look at the supermarkets- tonnes of people there, No rona mate. just flu

Health Inspector
wrote on 15-Sep-20 15:06

NSW's locally acquired cases have halved in the last week down to 25 with only 2 unknown sources. If that trend continues and we're down to 10 a week will restrictions be lifted? Even SA is contemplating removing the border restrictions to NSW. VIC team said if cases get below 35 a week there is a 97% chance there would be no third wave... Hold a MAGA rally the same day and we could have thousands attend.

MD
wrote on 25-Sep-20 10:00

Gov Regulations Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Hopefully the new government regulations will mean
> more tickets for the GF

Was the rumour of 100 tickets for each club participating in the GF factual?

Gov Regulations
wrote on 25-Sep-20 10:00

Hopefully the new government regulations will mean more tickets for the GF

Health Inspector
wrote on 25-Sep-20 11:00

NSW locally acquired cases in the last week is down to just 3 people. Indoor theatres can now have up to 1,000 people or 50% capacity. ANZ stadium in October can have 40,000 spectators. Will the government get around to changing advice for Amateur sport in time for our GF's? Hope so.

MEDICAL OFFICER
wrote on 25-Sep-20 11:00

Yeah they already did, they said there's no limit on spectators at community sport as long as groups are socially distanced (announced it yesterday)

Update
wrote on 25-Sep-20 20:00

gf crowds still under review, as per the below published today. "A max of 500 people per venue applies – as a result of this, we are reviewing the schedule for Grand Final days to spread out the matches and will advise the new schedule asap".

Toovey
wrote on 26-Sep-20 06:08

Would you even get 500 in these times?

Lol
wrote on 15-Oct-20 18:04

Should we just make this the EPL discussion thread to ensure that this continues to be the most viewed and posted thread of all time?

Turvey
wrote on 15-Oct-20 18:09

I think its time to get this thread back up and running

Author:
Subject: