Golden Boot - Round 4

Views: 4561 Posts: 43
Rangers
wrote on 25-Jul-20 20:07

NER First Grade: Jack Fulton - x2 Reserve Grade: Nil

NPL1
wrote on 26-Jul-20 07:02

Is this the same Fulton who plays for manly how can he play both leagues.

PEN ROUND UP
wrote on 26-Jul-20 10:02

PEN Firsts ZIP Ressies Cooper Watts Ben Ylykbashi

PEN ROUND UP
wrote on 26-Jul-20 10:03

Ressies should be Ben Bylykbashi

Horse
wrote on 26-Jul-20 14:05

Woodies Res Adrian Mazzaferro 1sts Connor Sheehan Liam Kelly Adrian Mazzaferro

Saints
wrote on 26-Jul-20 14:09

Ressies: Paolo Paparo x1 Lachlan Stephens x1 Adrian Prieto x1 Firsts: Frank Puric x2 Ryan Devine x1 Kyle Devine x1

Manly
wrote on 27-Jul-20 08:08

NPL1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is this the same Fulton who plays for manly how > can he play both leagues. Yes it is, i've noticed a few NPL1 players in the league this year

NP Who?
wrote on 27-Jul-20 10:02

You Jesters on this forum believe that an NPL player plying his trade in premier league is like a solar eclipse. They stand out now because the comp is the weakest its been for the past 10 seasons. They would've been just another squad player back in the Bushboys Days. Sad times.

Toovey
wrote on 27-Jul-20 11:02

Fultons 4th choice striker at manly if he doesn’t score here he won’t score any where very overrated tall but no balls.

Overrated?
wrote on 27-Jul-20 12:00

Overrated but still scored a brace against arguably the best defensive side in the comp on Sat??? Get your facts checked.

Toovey
wrote on 27-Jul-20 12:03

Epping fc. Best defence your shitting me.

Patrick Duggan
wrote on 27-Jul-20 20:07

Fulton is actually first choice striker at manly FYI. Not many strikers score 6 goals in 3 games. This is park football lads and fulton is making the premier league look like under 4’s 6 a side. His free kick and vertical jump is probably the best I’ve ever seen across my 30 years of football. Look for fulton to rip teams aresholes and get the call up to sydney FC. He also has a mean right hook (the number 8 for epping FC and pennant hills would be able to confirm).

Cheers’s Mum
wrote on 27-Jul-20 21:01

Learn to spell before calling people out champion

Anonymous
wrote on 27-Jul-20 21:02

Must be some player for everyone to be talking about him. Just watched his highlight tape and man can he finish. Wonder why he’s scored 6 already even in park football. Sucks that NPL shut half the league down and minimum wage. Have to catch a game of his.

Cheers
wrote on 27-Jul-20 21:03

Patrick Duggan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fulton is actually first choice striker at manly > FYI. Not many strikers score 6 goals in 3 games. > This is park football lads and fulton is making > the premier league look like under 4’s 6 a side. > His free kick and vertical jump is probably the > best I’ve ever seen across my 30 years of > football. Look for fulton to rip teams aresholes > and get the call up to sydney FC. He also has a > mean right hook (the number 8 for epping FC and > pennant hills would be able to confirm). Thabks Sam Lyndon from Epping FC.. might wanna not use your real email when talking crap.... #rookieerror

Cheers
wrote on 27-Jul-20 21:03

Patrick Duggan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fulton is actually first choice striker at manly > FYI. Not many strikers score 6 goals in 3 games. > This is park football lads and fulton is making > the premier league look like under 4’s 6 a side. > His free kick and vertical jump is probably the > best I’ve ever seen across my 30 years of > football. Look for fulton to rip teams aresholes > and get the call up to sydney FC. He also has a > mean right hook (the number 8 for epping FC and > pennant hills would be able to confirm). Thabks Sam Lyndon from Epping FC.. might wanna not use your real email when talking crap.... #rookieerror

Dominic Duggan
wrote on 27-Jul-20 21:05

Jack Fulton runs a program called the jackaroos, he regularly takes time out for the kids and helps train people in north epping. He always makes time for signatures. Jack is humble and puts the team first, he is an asset for the rangers and manly

MW

Real question for Jack Fulton each game is which body part to use to score worldies week in week out. Clearly a cut above the rest, defenses don't know what to do when they are up against him. Solid player, surely will bring an audience to NERPL games.

JP

Jack Fulton is next to none in this league. Can tell he is a cut above the rest, leaps like a salmon, scores bangers for fun. Playing in this league to have fun and stay fit while Manly first grade are trying to get more sponsors to pay for his wage.

GHFA
wrote on 27-Jul-20 21:06

Watched Jack Fulton play since a young pup, give him a chance on goal and he will score it, that’s in any league. A-League standard if not higher. Unlucky about season, glad to have him for the season.

Patrick Duggan
wrote on 27-Jul-20 21:07

Is that Sam Lyndon aka international DJ Sammy Boyle previously from the AFL and Eastwood Rugby Club. He wouldn’t have the time for this kind of nonsense but he is a good grind of Jack Fulton’s. Jack is his videographer so he’s probably just standing up for a mate.

JP demarigny
wrote on 27-Jul-20 21:08

JP from the wanderers here. Jack is a top bloke and is a talented footballer. He is on the verge of earning his long awaited A-League call up. He has an amazing first touch, amazing vision, a huge vertical and can ping a free kick from all over the park. Good luck to Jack and the rangers. I’ll be watching ;)

THE ROCK
wrote on 27-Jul-20 22:01

Is Jack Fulton and The Northern KFC Colonel the same guy?

Jeez
wrote on 27-Jul-20 22:04

This is some of the worst banter I’ve seen on this forum in a very long time. Cmon gents we can do better, this is rookie material here

Never knew
wrote on 28-Jul-20 06:01

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is Jack Fulton and The Northern KFC Colonel the > same guy? I never knew the Colonel had such a fabulous vertical leap and powerful shot

Jack and sam
wrote on 28-Jul-20 06:04

If you guys can get a hold of the tape it’s real messy. It’s called when Sam blew jack...

Sure mate
wrote on 28-Jul-20 09:04

And chargers the kids $60.hour.

Geeza
wrote on 28-Jul-20 09:04

Jacks not 1st choice in my squad and the fact that he didn’t me his playing park football has pissed his team mates off.

Matthews
wrote on 28-Jul-20 10:03

WPH Res 1x Andre Munoz 2x Leo Lee 1x Pat Williams 1st 2x Kane Glavicar (1xpen) 1x Andy Zalunardo 1x Tim Irwin

The Northern KFC Colonel
wrote on 28-Jul-20 10:05

If I was playing PL I'd have the golden boot wrapped up by R6 of the competition. I've seen the goalkeepers in PL - couldn't catch a cold if they stood naked out on Normanhurst Oval in the middle of Winter. Imagine them trying to stop a 30yd ping from my left peg? They'd be best off sitting in the goal enjoying a zinger meal The Colonel has spoken. #bowtothecolonel

Jack Fulton
wrote on 28-Jul-20 15:08

Hello Sure mate, Jack Fulton here. Yes $60 is about right but for your son I charged $0 as your wife picked him up and came over to mine after to pay for the bill. Your son needs a bit of work still but your wife is now up to scratch. They bother are still more then welcome to come back. Regards Jack F

Sure mate
wrote on 29-Jul-20 12:03

Something upset you mate don’t worry about my mom worry about your sis luv her ponytail when I got her head buried in the pillow.

Unlikely
wrote on 29-Jul-20 13:00

With grammar like that...I highly doubt your capable of stringing a sentence together that would attract the opposite sex.

Sure mates grandmother
wrote on 29-Jul-20 13:00

Sure mate your a virgin living in your mother’s basement. It’s sad that your commenting on a forum like this at 40 years of age. It’s no surprise your mother is still working as an essential service sucking dick for a living to pay your NBN bill. I love it when your mum, sister and nan call me big papa and let me steam train the hell out of em at once. Tell your mummy I’ll be over at 6 for dinner and to cook my steak medium rare, also banana & apple crumble desert would be a winner. If that’s to much trouble I’m happy with tuna surprise or fish fingers.

nope
wrote on 29-Jul-20 14:08

Good to see everyone here is extremely mature and has remembered this is a thread for Round 4 Golden Boot...

THE ROCK
wrote on 29-Jul-20 17:05

If Epping FC come on this forum, any chance you can contribute with who scores each week? Or should we just assume that its Cam Jones each week?

THE ROCK
wrote on 29-Jul-20 17:09

Hawks: Res: Olly Pittman x 1 Firsts: Tom Vriens x 1 Matt Vriens x 1 Dave Reid x 2 Charles Sawley x 1

Cam Jones
wrote on 29-Jul-20 19:08

Cam Jones is the GOAT! Don't ever make fun of him He scores goals whenever he wants

Rovers
wrote on 30-Jul-20 10:03

WPH v WRR Res - nil 1st - Bill Litsas

THE ROCK
wrote on 30-Jul-20 12:07

Cam Jones Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cam Jones is the GOAT! Don't ever make fun of him > > He scores goals whenever he wants I'm not making fun of anyone, it would be nice to get ALL teams to participate like it was 5 years ago.

Admin
wrote on 31-Jul-20 14:01

UPDATED: Round 4 - Missing EEW,EFC,NOR,RSU

Saints
wrote on 31-Jul-20 16:06

RSU Ressies: Paolo Paparo x1 Lachlan Stephens x1 Adrian Prieto x1 Firsts: Frank Puric x2 Ryan Devine x1 Kyle Devine x1

Harris Road
wrote on 28-Aug-20 16:09

Normo Ressies Nil Firsts Simon Ward Chris Bourke (Pen)

Author:
Subject: