FFA Cup 2020

Views: 4579 Posts: 31
Insider
wrote on 27-Feb-20 16:00

West Ryde Rovers vs Winston Hills FC (Hills) Western Condors FC (Southern Districts) vs Gladesville Ravens SC Albion Park White Eagles FC (Illawarra PL1) vs Epping FC BYE vs Redbacks FC Uni of Wollongong FC (Illawarra PL2) vs WPH Cherrybrook FC Thornleigh Thunder FC vs Killarney District SC (Central Coast) St.Patricks FC vs Sydney Coolong FC (Hills) Georges River Thistle FC (Bankstown) vs Hills Hawks FC Ryde Saints Utd FC vs Coledale Waves FC (South Coast) Putney Rangers FC vs Ararat FC

Fahmm
wrote on 28-Feb-20 11:01

Interstellar that theres not many GHFA clubs at all entering this season

Fahmm
wrote on 28-Feb-20 11:02

* interesting

more
wrote on 28-Feb-20 18:02

Actually I think you will find it's more than last year. The Illawarra PL is very strong, so WPH and EFC will be up against it. WRR might be in with a shot. Ravens will get smacked along with Ryde Saints, Epping FC, Thornleigh and I think Hawks too.

Harry houdini
wrote on 14-Mar-20 19:01

more Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Actually I think you will find it's more than last > year. > > > The Illawarra PL is very strong, so WPH and EFC > will be up against it. > > WRR might be in with a shot. > > Ravens will get smacked along with Ryde Saints, > Epping FC, Thornleigh and I think Hawks too. RED ill have a tough match

Up against it
wrote on 14-Mar-20 19:03

Epping were definitely up against it They lost 31 nil

Eek
wrote on 14-Mar-20 19:04

Epping FC. Terrible in the GHFA cup. Smacked 31-zip in the FFA. We know who the whipping boys will be this year. Get your golden boot tally up lads!

Wowza
wrote on 14-Mar-20 20:07

Wow - someone scored 14 goals... who the fuck was marking him

Around the grounds
wrote on 14-Mar-20 21:07

Western Condors FC (Southern Districts) - 1 vs Gladesville Ravens SC - 0 Albion Park White Eagles FC (Illawarra PL1) - 31 vs Epping FC - 0 (embarrassing) Uni of Wollongong FC (Illawarra PL2) - 1 vs WPH Cherrybrook FC - 3 Thornleigh Thunder FC - 0 vs Killarney District SC (Central Coast) - 4

Issie Forreal
wrote on 14-Mar-20 22:06

Albion Park White Eagles FC (Illawarra PL1) - 31 vs Epping FC - 0 (embarrassing) is that for real..? every 3 min = 1 goal? playing wih 7 guys?

Guess So
wrote on 14-Mar-20 23:01

Pretty much! They may as well should of just forfeited, save them the drama of getting sent home after a pathetic performance like that

Cam Jones
wrote on 15-Mar-20 08:02

Yes it’s true got my arse ripped by some kid Cameron Morgan 14 goals.

What
wrote on 15-Mar-20 10:00

Didn't thornleigh play kenthurst? that's what it said on FFA cup fb page a few days earlier?

Nope
wrote on 15-Mar-20 10:03

Them bushflogs lost to Waverley Old Boys

Rough
wrote on 15-Mar-20 10:09

Better start preparing for a season-long ripping then, tough times ahead

Ludo
wrote on 15-Mar-20 21:01

What Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Didn't thornleigh play kenthurst? that's what it > said on FFA cup fb page a few days earlier? Thornleigh played Killarney, lost 4-0 I believe

Correct
wrote on 16-Mar-20 00:06

Thornleigh Thunder FC - 0 vs Killarney District SC (Central Coast) - 4

Larry
wrote on 16-Mar-20 09:04

Further matches from GHFA clubs: Ryde Saints United - Coledale Waves (Postponed) St Pats - Sydney Coolong (Sydney Coolong I believe have won on penalties?) West Ryde Rovers 2-1 Winston Hills Putney Rangers 8-2 Ararat FC

Larry
wrote on 16-Mar-20 10:05

I was expecting a lot of teams to do that and I see that being no different to any other league fixture where a team doesn't show up = forfeit.

Coledale Pussies
wrote on 16-Mar-20 10:06

Coledale Waves pulled out 5 hours before kickoff saying they were worried about Coronavirus.

Agreed
wrote on 16-Mar-20 10:07

Coledale Pussies Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Coledale Waves pulled out 5 hours before kickoff > saying they were worried about Coronavirus. If they wanted to reschedule, they should of given at least 24hrs-48hrs notice and not in the last moments on the day - forfeit it should be!

wrote on 16-Mar-20 11:01

Must be a forfeit. The FFA made an announcement saying all games will go ahead

PA System
wrote on 16-Mar-20 19:03

How did Hawks go on the weekend?

Play the youth
wrote on 16-Mar-20 20:05

Issie Forreal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Albion Park White Eagles FC (Illawarra PL1) - 31 > vs Epping FC - 0 (embarrassing) > > > is that for real..? every 3 min = 1 goal? > > playing wih 7 guys? Having seen the photos on Albion Parks Facebook page, looks like a very young Epping Squad. Maybe their SL squad?

WPHC man
wrote on 16-Mar-20 21:06

My understanding is that Epping had to play their SL side which is basically last years U16’s and they only had 10 available. Feel sorry for the kids. What dickhead at Albion Park thought it was appropriate to keep going when it got to 7 or 8 and it was job done. Not even the excuse of goal difference. Hope they get battered in the next round.

CalamityFC
wrote on 16-Mar-20 21:09

why enter the cup if you're going to send your 16's down? A waste of time for both sides.

Epping
wrote on 17-Mar-20 10:05

The epping fc president sent 16 year olds to get slaughtered because the p/l couldn’t be bothered. Great leadership. Great club

Dick Tracey
wrote on 17-Mar-20 10:06

CalamityFC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why enter the cup if you're going to send your > 16's down? A waste of time for both sides. he's right ya know

President
wrote on 17-Mar-20 13:08

That’s true I told the young boys just run these guys around the park they’ll get tired unfortunately they stopped every 3 min so we could kick off again.

Snoop
wrote on 17-Mar-20 14:04

They look like an under 18's team. Pretty poor form from the club to let them play.

Epping
wrote on 17-Mar-20 21:02

Nope it was definitely there super league team

Author:
Subject: