Preview 2020

Views: 6335 Posts: 47
Anders Hendriksson
wrote on 12-Jan-20 13:02

Who does everyone think will in this year? West Pennant Hills be strong again particularly with Boland from Thornleigh apparently joining their ranks. Ryde Saints could be surprise package and Normanhurst or NERDS expected to drop down to Super League once more! Bring on the season!

Food for thought
wrote on 13-Jan-20 09:06

Boland wasn't anything special at Thornleigh, good player, but won't crack their first grade squad, probably a bench ressies player. Tipping Woodies to be a mid table team this year, the old boys are aging even more and past their prime. West Ryde will do enough to stay up again this year, they're a strong club now and slowly upgrading their players as they go. Ryde Saints apparently upgraded in a few areas, could see them staying up this year, although its always tough as they've never played PL before. NERDS losing a few good players i hear , apparently a new coach though. I don't think it will be enough, i say they will be going down.

Isaac Heeney
wrote on 13-Jan-20 18:05

plenty of new coaches.... vacant at THL, NOR, NER

Iva Biggin
wrote on 15-Jan-20 07:04

I’m pretty sure the top 4 teams from last year will be there again this year. Epping FC, Nerds and Saints fighting relegation.

Thl
wrote on 15-Jan-20 20:00

Thl is same coach for last two years.... probably should not be on pl forum

Tom
wrote on 16-Jan-20 10:05

Hawks have signed a new coach.A female.

Head
wrote on 16-Jan-20 10:06

Have Normo signed a new coach yet?

Jerry
wrote on 16-Jan-20 13:02

She'll fit in perfectly with the rest of the girls in the Hawks PL squad

Fatcat
wrote on 19-Jan-20 14:00

Some bitching going on in the hills.

Horko
wrote on 20-Jan-20 11:09

I've been called worse

Ears
wrote on 21-Jan-20 12:08

When's this Forum going to heat up again? I want some talk. Who's signing who and who's doing what? What's everyone heard? TALK

Bye bye rob
wrote on 22-Jan-20 03:03

Old hawks coach gone to normo! Worst coach in the history of premier league

Nerd
wrote on 22-Jan-20 07:00

I hear that North Epping are getting a solid turnout of 10 players showing up to trials

Lackof players
wrote on 22-Jan-20 10:04

On that note. Has there ever been a team in the PL that could not field a squad due to lack of players? If so what happens, does a team from SL come up?

Real Peel
wrote on 22-Jan-20 11:09

Lackof players Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > On that note. Has there ever been a team in the PL > that could not field a squad due to lack of > players? If so what happens, does a team from SL > come up? Ravens will be automatically promoted. Its in the By-Laws.

Real Nerd
wrote on 22-Jan-20 13:09

Numbers are low and it doesn’t look good.I guess some of those young players will follow TG i know he’s on the look out for a keeper and striker.

Ravens back to PL
wrote on 22-Jan-20 15:04

North Epping to fold and the big Ravens back in the PL to where they belong is the word on the street.

Word on the street
wrote on 23-Jan-20 16:05

word on the street is that the old hawks coach and his side kick had the north epping job, but because of an personality clash they walked. funny that north epping only have 10 players if thats the case!

Ryder
wrote on 23-Jan-20 16:07

Ryde Saints will get smacked this year. easy 6 point sat...

Terry
wrote on 24-Jan-20 09:07

I don't know about that, their team last year was strong. But i guess it depends if they've recruited. I doubt it will be as easy as you think

yeah naaaaaaaa
wrote on 24-Jan-20 15:01

Ravens back to PL Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > North Epping to fold and the big Ravens back in > the PL to where they belong is the word on the > street. where they belong is the super league have easily been the worst overall squad over the past few years also went through 3 coaches in 2 years and now have a player coach that likes to play favourites with his gumby mates id rather play against a 10 man nerds

Rav
wrote on 03-Feb-20 16:01

Ex ravens player at nerds says they won’t have a squad this year. Welcome back boys.

GET A RAVEN UP YA
wrote on 03-Feb-20 16:08

We are back boys... going to take the league by storm #getaravenupya. from relegation, to 2020 PL champions

nah yeah nahhhhh
wrote on 03-Feb-20 19:00

Don’t get too excited, you might have to eat your own words in August. #superleagueupya

Dazzler
wrote on 26-Feb-20 12:00

It’ll be between the pennant hills teams for the title. Epping Eastwood won’t be far off for most of it either Besides that it’s hard to tel Ryde saints lost to a super league team in the cup and look like they don’t have any big players to seize the game by the scruff. Also aren’t that strong on the ball from what I’ve seen What’s the go with the ravens north Epping conundrum Who is staying up ?

Pingu
wrote on 26-Feb-20 12:00

1 WPH 2 PEN 3 STA 4 EEW 5 NMH 6 HWK 7 EPP 8 WRR 9 RSU 10 NER/RAV WPH vs STA in GF

more like
wrote on 28-Feb-20 18:05

1 NMH 2 WPH 3 PEN 4 EEW 5 STA 6 NER 7 HWK 8 WRR 9 NER 10 RSU

Ya Kidding
wrote on 29-Feb-20 09:08

If we have to play another year at that postage stamp piece of shit field, Peel Park I might have to just end it all.

FairyCuddler69
wrote on 29-Feb-20 20:06

Ya KIDDING you spheng bloody Peel Park cow paddock actually honking

NER
wrote on 29-Feb-20 21:03

more like Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1 NMH > 2 WPH > 3 PEN > 4 EEW > 5 STA > 6 NER > 7 HWK > 8 WRR > 9 NER > 10 RSU NER are struggling to get one team, but you're expecting them to get enough for a second PL squad?

Draw
wrote on 01-Mar-20 11:02

Does anyone know when the draw comes out. Someone said 1v4 2v3 5v10 6v9 7v8 or different.

I think
wrote on 02-Mar-20 23:08

Draw Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does anyone know when the draw comes out. > Someone said 1v4 2v3 5v10 6v9 7v8 or different. It's normally prebious years 1v2 3v4 5v6 7v8 9vpromoted team first round

Trials
wrote on 06-Mar-20 12:06

Anyone know what time hawks play kenthurst at penno tonite.

Dunno
wrote on 06-Mar-20 12:07

Trials Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone know what time hawks play kenthurst at > penno tonite. 6.30pm sharp

ravo21
wrote on 10-Mar-20 17:07

lets see if the ginger ninja can provide the chocolates for saints united this year

Saint
wrote on 11-Mar-20 11:04

He always produces! Saints are looking forward to the PL challenge!

Frozen
wrote on 11-Mar-20 14:04

Saint Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He always produces! > Saints are looking forward to the PL challenge! Cool story

Frozen 2
wrote on 11-Mar-20 18:07

Get a life, let them post what they want, reply with something useful you dickhead. “Cool story”, why are you on this forum?

Frozen
wrote on 11-Mar-20 23:05

Frozen 2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Get a life, let them post what they want, reply > with something useful you dickhead. “Cool > story”, why are you on this forum? Cool story

Raven rangers
wrote on 14-Mar-20 13:05

So who is up in prems ravs or ner?

Grant Night
wrote on 14-Mar-20 14:08

Enjoy your coupla pre season games fellas -- IT IS THE ONLY GAMES YOU ARE GONNA PLAY IN 2020. HOPING FFA IS GOING TO REFUND ALL YOUR MONIES..

Grapevine
wrote on 14-Mar-20 16:03

Hearing that multiple Associations have already been asked to postpone/shorten seasons. Only a matter of time before NWSF does the same.

Trevor Marmalade
wrote on 14-Mar-20 16:06

Grapevine Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hearing that multiple Associations have already > been asked to postpone/shorten seasons. Only a > matter of time before NWSF does the same. It actually doesn't make sense when the buses, train & stations are packed to the rafters not to mentioned the supermarkets.. unless all these are postponed - how much contact is there in football - it 's not rugby

Harry houdini
wrote on 14-Mar-20 17:08

Team A= 11 players Tam B= 11 players plus a couple of subs < 500 people

Pastor ball
wrote on 15-Mar-20 18:09

Not suspending church services below 500 People Should not stop local sport.

Issie Forreal
wrote on 15-Mar-20 22:06

Yeah but i go to Hill Song.. we have 5000 easy

Larry
wrote on 17-Mar-20 11:06

Northern Suburbs FA have postponed all football until May 1. FNSW apparently with a 2pm announcement. I wonder if it will be made a blanket approach for all associations.

Author:
Subject: