2020 Year of the Rat

Views: 1447 Posts: 7
2020 Year of the Rat
wrote on 10-Dec-19 09:06

Table predictions for next year? - Who is going to overachieve? Hills Hawks - Who is going to underachieve? St. Andrews - 2020 Premiers - WPH or Pennant Hills i'm expecting it to be very close - Relegation - West Ryde Rovers

predictions
wrote on 10-Dec-19 11:00

Table predictions for next year? - Who is going to overachieve? ymca have heard theyre recruting well and theyve got a much bigger pool of players to choose from - Who is going to underachieve? Tigers - getting too old wont be able to keep up - 2020 Premiers - wph - young quick and too good - Relegation - nerds - were lucky last year and not expecting them be any better

2020 vision
wrote on 10-Dec-19 15:01

Who is going to overachieve? Epping FC Who is going to underachieve? Normanhurst 2020 Premiers - WPH by plenty again Relegation - Take your pick from WRR/NER

Jamie
wrote on 10-Dec-19 15:01

- Who is going to overachieve? Hawks - Who is going to underachieve? Woodies, their time at the top is coming to an end due to an aging spine - 2020 Premiers? WPH, a repeat of last year is on the cards in my opinion - Relegation? West Ryde, they survived one year, but i don't see them surviving another with their lack of quality

Hillbilly
wrote on 12-Dec-19 19:05

I predict many match cancellations in 2020 due to 'poor' air quality and haze. I heard FootballNSW or is that GHFA? has some kind of air quality std before matches are allowed to proceed. IS that on or is that a furphy? Penno evening/night 6 aside matches have been cancelled in the last 4 - 5 weeks consecutively.

WillyWest
wrote on 22-Jan-20 10:06

Woodies are ancient won't make top 4 this year - NERDS going down. How are West Penno and Pennant Hills recruiting? Any insight?

wood
wrote on 23-Jan-20 16:06

you cant say that about woodies. they have been ancient for the last 5 years and still make the top 4 year in year out, not to mention the GF last year which went down to the wire

Author:
Subject: