CoC

Views: 12335 Posts: 100
CoC
wrote on 10-Sep-19 07:00

So now the season is officially over for everyone except for WPH what are the dates for their champion of champions games?
Would be nice to put the banter aside and go support the fellas against the other associations' best.

Juice
wrote on 10-Sep-19 08:07

KEY DATES Round 1 15 September 2019 Round 2 22 September 2019 Round 3 29 September 2019 Semi Final 13 October 2019 Final 20 October 2019 I believe WPH has Blacktown Association first up but not sure if Rd 1 or 2

Bye
wrote on 10-Sep-19 09:00

WPH have the bye first up, play Round 2 on the 22nd September

CoC Fan
wrote on 10-Sep-19 09:09

AAM CoC Round 1 - Sunday 15 September Orana Spurs (Dubbo) vs Northbridge (Northern Suburbs) Yerrinbool (Highlands) vs Dunbar Rovers (Eastern Suburbs) Waratah FC (Orange) vs Kemps Creek (Southern Districts) Yoogali Soccer Club (Griffith) vs Padstow Hornets (Bankstown) Round 2 - Sunday 22 September Cronulla Seagulls (Sutherland) vs Winner Match 1 Brookvale FC (Manly-Warringah) vs Winner Match 4 Inter Lions FC (Canterbury) vs Kenthurst & Dist FC (Hills Football) Marayong (Blacktown) vs WPH Cherrybrook (Gladesville-Hornsby) Auburn FC (Granville) vs Winner Match 2 Gunners Soccer Club (Macarthur) vs Arncliffe Aurora (St George) Winner Match 3 vs Bye Hazelbrook FC (Nepean) vs Bye

Good luck
wrote on 10-Sep-19 11:08

Probably the best team in a quite a while to represent the GHFA so good luck to them.. they have the quality to win it

Juice
wrote on 10-Sep-19 12:00

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Marayong finished 5th or something like that, so > from what i've heard they were lucky to be going > to COC. In blacktown its the winner of the GF goes > to the COC. > > WPH defn have the depth to win the COC, so it will > be interesting to see if they go all the way. > > Inter Lions v Kenthurst will be a cracker too... Sadly depth doesn’t translate in CoC. The likes of Coogee and usually Manly Association have that in abundance plus experience. Luck of the draw helps too. Hope both WPH (and KEN - yes I know not this Association) do well - wouldn’t that be a tasty game haha.

THE ROCK
wrote on 10-Sep-19 12:09

Marayong finished 5th or something like that, so from what i've heard they were lucky to be going to COC. In blacktown its the winner of the GF goes to the COC. WPH defn have the depth to win the COC, so it will be interesting to see if they go all the way. Inter Lions v Kenthurst will be a cracker too...

Nope
wrote on 10-Sep-19 12:09

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Marayong finished 5th or something like that, so > from what i've heard they were lucky to be going > to COC. In blacktown its the winner of the GF goes > to the COC. > > WPH defn have the depth to win the COC, so it will > be interesting to see if they go all the way. > > Inter Lions v Kenthurst will be a cracker too... Yeah nah Rock, Marayong finished 1st in Blacktown PL and lost the GF on pens. Dunbar & Brookvale the teams to beat.

TG
wrote on 10-Sep-19 15:06

Brookvale lucky to be there.Apparently seaforth was the best side but got stitch up by a brooky ref in agame.

Brookie Blues
wrote on 10-Sep-19 16:03

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Brookvale lucky to be there.Apparently seaforth > was the best side but got stitch up by a brooky > ref in agame. Is that the same Seaforth that was trounced 6-0 in the Grand Final?

struth
wrote on 11-Sep-19 07:00

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > THE ROCK Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Marayong finished 5th or something like that, > so > > from what i've heard they were lucky to be > going > > to COC. In blacktown its the winner of the GF > goes > > to the COC. > > > > WPH defn have the depth to win the COC, so it > will > > be interesting to see if they go all the way. > > > > Inter Lions v Kenthurst will be a cracker > too... > > > Sadly depth doesn’t translate in CoC. The likes > of Coogee and usually Manly Association have that > in abundance plus experience. Luck of the draw > helps too. Hope both WPH (and KEN - yes I know not > this Association) do well - wouldn’t that be a > tasty game haha. depth doesn't translate? what happens if you get a few injurys or some players had already booked holidays/have to work one weekend? oh don't worry youll be ok as depth doesn't matter in CoC?

gl hf
wrote on 19-Sep-19 19:07

good luck lions please smash the blacktown team

Covers
wrote on 22-Sep-19 19:01

3-0 wph

KentHURTS
wrote on 22-Sep-19 20:02

Kenthurst thumped 6-1 by inter lions..........

Brookie fan
wrote on 22-Sep-19 20:08

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Brookvale lucky to be there.Apparently seaforth > was the best side but got stitch up by a brooky > ref in agame. Brookie won 10-1 today against padstow

Sideline
wrote on 23-Sep-19 07:01

Saw both games. Kenthurst seemed missing players and inter were class. Bad combination for Kenthurst I am afraid. Lions were rusty but Marayong were pedestrian to be honest. Never looked in doubt for the lions.

that does hurt
wrote on 23-Sep-19 07:08

KentHURTS Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kenthurst thumped 6-1 by inter lions.......... wow..serious?>

that does hurt
wrote on 23-Sep-19 07:08

KentHURTS Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kenthurst thumped 6-1 by inter lions.......... wow..serious?>

lions gold
wrote on 23-Sep-19 10:08

west penno are too classy for the ghfa, now too classy for COC. Is this the best team ever?

Sideline
wrote on 23-Sep-19 12:01

lions gold Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > west penno are too classy for the ghfa, now too > classy for COC. > > Is this the best team ever? From what I saw in last nights performance, definitely not. Teams like brookvale and northbridge would have a field day against the lions.

Calm down
wrote on 23-Sep-19 12:01

Hold your horses. With teams winning 7,8,9,10 nil against quality opposition I’d say WPH are in for a tough few games

Next Round
wrote on 23-Sep-19 15:01

Hazelbrook FC (Nepean) vs Kemps Creek (Southern Districts) Gunners Soccer Club (Macarthur) vs WPH Cherrybrook (Gladesville-Hornsby) Inter Lions FC (Canterbury) vs Brookvale FC (Manly-Warringah) Dunbar Rovers (Eastern Suburbs vs Northbridge (Northern Suburbs) Inter v Brookvale & Dunbar v Northbridge games will be quality.

Bet365
wrote on 23-Sep-19 17:00

Odds to take out CoC Dunbar Rovers - $1.80 Brookvale - $2.30 Northbridge - $2.80 West Pennant Hills - $4.20 Inter Lions - $4.50 Hazelbrook FC - $7.50 Kemps Creek - $8.50 Gunners Soccer Club - $14 I'll be taking bets all week. Just transfer to my bank account and you have my word that i'll pay out any winning bets

Hornets Nest
wrote on 23-Sep-19 17:00

Most of the Brookvale goals are available on their clubs facebook page for viewing. All I can say is Padstow looked All Age 13 level.

Getitright
wrote on 23-Sep-19 17:02

Wph play st George association

Juice
wrote on 23-Sep-19 17:02

Wow hasn't the draw been cruel to pit the potential top 4 against each other in such an early stage of the finals.

Next Round
wrote on 24-Sep-19 09:03

Getitright Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wph play st George association You can blame FNSW on that one, they had Gunners listed on their website yesterday.

Goo draw
wrote on 26-Sep-19 07:02

Looking at the draw it looks like the lions have a nice run to the final compared to the other side of the draw. Winner of their game against arncliffe this weekend will play the winner of hazelbrook (nepean) and kemps creek (southern districts). Other side has probably the 4 strongest brookvale, inter, Dunbar and northbridge. Happy days

Matthews
wrote on 29-Sep-19 12:09

Wph 4-2

Give em the trophy now
wrote on 29-Sep-19 21:07

Side note Brookvale demolished Inter Lions 8-2

Quarters
wrote on 30-Sep-19 10:08

Kemps Creek (Southern Districts) vs. Hazelbrook FC (Nepean) 3-1 WPH Cherrybrook (Gladesville-Hornsby) vs. Arncliffe Aurora (St George) 4-2 Brookvale FC (Manly-Warringah) vs. Inter Lions FC (Canterbury) 8-2 Northbridge (Northern Suburbs) vs. Dunbar Rovers (Eastern Suburbs) 2-1

Mike Dean
wrote on 30-Sep-19 12:06

Give em the trophy now Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Side note Brookvale demolished Inter Lions 8-2 LOOKS LIKE A RUGBY TYPE SCORE.. HOW DO U GET 2 PPOINTS?

Juice
wrote on 30-Sep-19 14:00

It doesn’t champ. Kenthurst not anywhere near the strength they use to be, depth or otherwise champ. Doubtful a full strength Kenthurst would’ve gotten a result anyway. Jog on rookie or should I say amateur ;)

Quarterback Sneak
wrote on 30-Sep-19 14:04

Mike Dean Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Give em the trophy now Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Side note Brookvale demolished Inter Lions 8-2 > > > LOOKS LIKE A RUGBY TYPE SCORE.. HOW DO U GET 2 > PPOINTS? From a safety

downhill spiral
wrote on 30-Sep-19 14:06

wow kenthurst must be really really bad now

hey juice
wrote on 30-Sep-19 14:07

Sideline Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Saw both games. Kenthurst seemed missing players > and inter were class. Bad combination for > Kenthurst I am afraid. Lions were rusty but > Marayong were pedestrian to be honest. Never > looked in doubt for the lions. Hey Juice, I thought depth didnt translate in CoC football....rookie

How good
wrote on 30-Sep-19 15:01

How good would a combined hills-ghfa comp be lads. Kenthurst can go into PL and the rest can start in SL and work their way up. Would get rid of the dud clubs like ararat and KFC. It would add depth to SL and help close the gap between PL and sl.

Get Your Semi On
wrote on 30-Sep-19 17:02

AA Men's Semi-Finals - 13th October 2019 Northbridge (NSFA) vs. WPH Cherrybrook (GHFA) - Charles Bean @ 2.30pm Brookvale FC (MWFA) vs. Kemps Creek (SDFA) - Cromer 1 @ 3.00pm

Super coach
wrote on 30-Sep-19 18:07

Solid squad. Full of Poms, very decent CB and a lightning quick striker. Dunbar were a solid outfit but got caught twice by his speed.

Incognito
wrote on 30-Sep-19 18:09

Will be interesting to see what Northbridge will be like. Does anyone have any intel on them ?

H
wrote on 01-Oct-19 08:05

Northbridge is the majority of the State League team from 3 Years ago who came back via Div 2 and then PL. They will be very hard to beat !! Brookvale is not the side they use to be. To date WPH have had a very good Draw to be fair.

Crunch time bby
wrote on 01-Oct-19 09:03

Will be a great test for WPH in a fortnight to see where they really stand against the big boys. To be fair, the Eastern Suburbs and Northern Beaches comp usually have a bigger talent pool and a load of foreigners to choose from. Any score predictions?

Toovey
wrote on 01-Oct-19 10:06

Northbridge by 6 goals.

Underrated
wrote on 01-Oct-19 10:09

Pretty sure if WPH could dominate an NPL granville rage outfit way back when then they could easily hold their own against any association team... Backing them to win the CoC

wrote on 01-Oct-19 11:02

Isn't state league a league below NPL3 though? you do the math. Any intel on cunts creek? flying under the radar a bit

Ned
wrote on 01-Oct-19 11:09

And you think that a npl team would field a full strength team against a grass roots team.Ive watched north’s play and there’s quality across the park all state league players they’ll beat brooky in the final as well.

Underrated
wrote on 01-Oct-19 12:05

Ned Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And you think that a npl team would field a full > strength team against a grass roots team.Ive > watched north’s play and there’s quality > across the park all state league players they’ll > beat brooky in the final as well. Uhhhhm yes I do, we're talking about an NPL3 team.. This isn't the Enlgish Premier League ya silly knob haha

Juice
wrote on 01-Oct-19 13:03

Not to take away from WPH’s win v rage but most decent association PL sides would do well in NPL3. Either way, it will a good yard stick for WPH against northbridge and hopeful a close one.

Toovey
wrote on 01-Oct-19 14:01

I’m getting the impression you guys think this will close.

Jamie Foxx
wrote on 01-Oct-19 14:02

Super coach Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Solid squad. Full of Poms, very decent CB and a > lightning quick striker. Dunbar were a solid > outfit but got caught twice by his speed. All good teams are full of Poms,, Coogee, Dunbar, North Sydney what happened to Coogee this year?

A stretch too far
wrote on 01-Oct-19 14:03

Too right Juice, the top COC sides would match any NPL3 side in a match 4-1 Northbridge

A stretch too far
wrote on 01-Oct-19 14:03

Too right Juice, the top COC sides would match any NPL3 side in a match 4-1 Northbridge

Jamie Foxx
wrote on 01-Oct-19 14:07

Looks like GHFA is 'weak' in COC competitions . . . === Sutherland Shire FA will also have a fair chunk of its respective teams taking part with nine along with Manly FA while Hills FA will have eight. There will be club representatives from a range of other Associations across NSW with the likes of Central Coast (6), Football South Coast (6), Southern Districts (5), St George (4), Granville (4), Canterbury (3), Nepean (3), Blacktown (2), Gladesville (2), Bankstown (1), Eastern Suburbs (1), Macarthur (1), Shoalhaven (1) and Southern Tablelands (1) all preparing for a hopeful Grand Final berth. In particular, Lindfield FC will showcase the most of any other NSW club with five teams partaking while Central Coast’s Southern and Ettalong United, Hills Football’s Castle Hill United and Kellyville Kolts as well as Northern Suburbs’ North Sydney United will all have three teams contest.

H
wrote on 01-Oct-19 15:02

NSFA - Northern Suburbs Football Association who are your neighbours have 10 teams in the SF's of COC. What's happened to the GHFA - 2nd Div association ??

Interesting Fact
wrote on 02-Oct-19 13:04

WPH lack experience, I'm afraid to say the semi finals will be end of there CoC, of what has been a very easy run for them up to this point... a bye and then two weak teams.

ok champ
wrote on 02-Oct-19 15:01

Interesting Fact Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WPH lack experience, I'm afraid to say the semi > finals will be end of there CoC, of what has been > a very easy run for them up to this point... a bye > and then two weak teams. To be fair I'd like to see you make the CoC let alone beat any of the teams that qualified for it. jog on.

Ya Daft
wrote on 02-Oct-19 15:04

Interesting Fact Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WPH lack experience, I'm afraid to say the semi > finals will be end of there CoC, of what has been > a very easy run for them up to this point... a bye > and then two weak teams. They may have had an easy run to the semi's but don't overlook the fact that they won the GHFA PL comp by 16 points so its safe to say on other team in GHFA would have likely have gotten so far. Brookvale got a bye in the 1st round and pumped Padstow & Inter, wouldn't you say they have had a easy run as well???

dontjustreadscorelines
wrote on 02-Oct-19 20:04

Interesting Fact Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WPH lack experience, I'm afraid to say the semi > finals will be end of there CoC, of what has been > a very easy run for them up to this point... a bye > and then two weak teams. I'm afraid to say your a silly twat rofl... WPH vs Kemps Creek in the final

lol
wrote on 02-Oct-19 22:06

LOL very reactive. I'm in the CoC. See you on 13th Champ.

nplshit
wrote on 03-Oct-19 08:03

Underrated Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pretty sure if WPH could dominate an NPL granville > rage outfit way back when then they could easily > hold their own against any association team... > > Backing them to win the CoC a few years ago the ravens beat an almost full strength rydalmere lions in the ffa cup the lions went on to win the npl3 and get promoted to npl2 and then the next year the made it to the finals of npl2 ravens came like 8th that year beating an npl3 side doesnt mean youre any good

Ned
wrote on 03-Oct-19 10:00

Thank you. That’s my point the npl sides would field their 20s and maybe 2 or3 first graders in cup games against grass root teams. Ya Nob.

got em
wrote on 03-Oct-19 10:01

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It doesn’t champ. Kenthurst not anywhere near > the strength they use to be, depth or otherwise > champ. Doubtful a full strength Kenthurst > would’ve gotten a result anyway. Jog on rookie > or should I say amateur ;) touche

ok champ
wrote on 03-Oct-19 11:04

lol Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LOL very reactive. I'm in the CoC. See you on 13th > Champ. haha no you aren't, keep trying

Juice
wrote on 03-Oct-19 12:03

I’m assuming most on this forum actually participate in the GHFA PL. Any chance of getting behind your Association’s representative lol?

lol
wrote on 03-Oct-19 12:06

'Keep trying', what are 12?... Pretty young team I heard you do have. When we score, it'll all make sense. See you on the 13th.

timewilltell
wrote on 03-Oct-19 14:07

lol Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 'Keep trying', what are 12?... Pretty young team I > heard you do have. > When we score, it'll all make sense. See you on > the 13th. Probs just a troll but even if you were from Northbridge I'm sure the WPH guys will be happy to know your team is underestimating them going into the game.

Ok champ
wrote on 03-Oct-19 20:03

If you are from another association (which you aren’t) the fact you’ve searched out the GHFA unofficial forums and found the CoC thread and made a post means WPH are already in your head and you’ve already lost. Have fun on the 13th

wrote on 13-Oct-19 15:02

Half Time NB 1 - 0 WPH

Double Double West Pennotration
wrote on 13-Oct-19 16:02

To the final for WPH!! Loved watching all the arrogant salty poms from Northbridge carrying on and chucking tantrums.

You were warned
wrote on 13-Oct-19 16:03

You were warned

GHFA
wrote on 13-Oct-19 16:05

Full time NB 1 - 2 WPH

Not Nostradamus
wrote on 13-Oct-19 17:04

Interesting Fact Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WPH lack experience, I'm afraid to say the semi > finals will be end of there CoC, of what has been > a very easy run for them up to this point... a bye > and then two weak teams. This aged well

Forza Azzuri
wrote on 13-Oct-19 17:07

Brookvale won 4-0, will be an interesting final.

14 vs 11
wrote on 13-Oct-19 17:08

Despite an unsurprising amount of cheating from the home association officials, the mighty Lions have prevailed. Get that up ya

Beecroft Barry
wrote on 13-Oct-19 18:00

Kemps Creek were their own biggest enemy letting the ref get to them after a few 50 50 calls. Gave away 2 pens and a keeper blunder. However it was a solid performance from Brookvale strong passing game didnt give KC many opportunties in front of the goals today

Treble
wrote on 13-Oct-19 22:04

Bring on Brookvale. Full steam ahead, the treble awaits. Up the lions

History?
wrote on 14-Oct-19 13:00

Now that WPH is in the final, what’s the GFHA’s history like on Coc’s? How many have GHFA won before and who won them? Did Kenthurst win one?

BESToftheBEST
wrote on 14-Oct-19 14:01

I believe even the mighty Kenthurst didn't win a CoC who self-proclaimed themselves as the best amateur side in NSW. 2 runner's up medals. History really does beckon for WPH against a super strong Brookvale side. Any score predictions?

Juice
wrote on 14-Oct-19 15:03

1993 EEW last won CoC and were also finalists the following year loosing to the team they beat the year before. NOR, RAV and KEN(2) are the only others since to make the final loosing each time. Interesting note, that the majority of losses have been to Manly teams. Not sure KEN were ever self proclaimed best amateur side other than perhaps some tall poppy but yes they were the last GHFA side in a final loosing to Dunbar 3-1 (who went to NPL2 the following season). Should be a good game, but regardless, it’s been a memorable season for WPH. Let’s hope they break the Manly Association voodoo. Off hand as I don’t recall, who won GHFA Cup?

doubter
wrote on 14-Oct-19 15:09

Pshhh I don't care how many times WPH prove me wrong... their shit c#nts and are defs gonna get hammered by Brookie!! The road ends here...

Finale
wrote on 14-Oct-19 16:07

ALL AGE MEN FINAL Brookvale FC (Manly) v WPH Cherrybrook (Gladesville Hornsby) – VSP 2 – 6:30pm

Score v Dunbar
wrote on 14-Oct-19 18:06

3-2 juice

Pub life
wrote on 14-Oct-19 19:08

Dunbar went into State League after winning CoC twice, won that 1st season then into NPL3 where they are now. They still have a decent PL squad in the Eastern Suburbs Comp.

GHFA CUP
wrote on 15-Oct-19 08:09

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Off hand as I > don’t recall, who won GHFA Cup? Hawks, beating WPH in the semi and Pen in the final

WWR
wrote on 15-Oct-19 11:02

If WPH win the coc we can say we beat them therefor better than them. Cheers.

Get a Grip
wrote on 15-Oct-19 11:05

WWR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If WPH win the coc we can say we beat them > therefor better than them. > Cheers. I weep for your children.

WWR
wrote on 15-Oct-19 11:05

Stats don’t lie champ. Don’t grip to hard.

WWR
wrote on 15-Oct-19 12:08

West Ryde clinging onto anything that makes them somewhat relevant. Absolute flog of a club

Ehh
wrote on 15-Oct-19 21:04

Love em or hate em WPH are representing the association and so far have done a pretty decent job of it. I still hate you but I hate beaches snobs more. Also please do better than KEN so they finally stfu. Sincerely, the rest of us.

Jethro
wrote on 15-Oct-19 22:08

WPH Last played in C of C final in 1977 losing 4-2 to East Bankstown at Mahoney Park,Marrickville From memory WPH were up 2-0 in the first half. Dangerous scoreline!! It was the first year of the Premier League in GHFA

Jethro
wrote on 15-Oct-19 23:06

Sunday's program https://footballnsw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Champion-of-Champions-2019-WEB.pdf

brisc
wrote on 16-Oct-19 15:00

Stand to be corrected, but I think Epping Y won the CoC in the early eighties? Good luck West Penno!!

Juice
wrote on 16-Oct-19 16:01

brisc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Stand to be corrected, but I think Epping Y won > the CoC in the early eighties? > Good luck West Penno!! Nah the ‘80s were owned by YMCA. EEW dominated the ‘90s.

brisc
wrote on 16-Oct-19 18:04

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brisc Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Stand to be corrected, but I think Epping Y won > > the CoC in the early eighties? > > Good luck West Penno!! > > > Nah the ‘80s were owned by YMCA. EEW dominated > the ‘90s. That’s what I meant Epping Y = YMCA, I think they won CoC in the 80s

DNA42
wrote on 17-Oct-19 08:06

Epping YMCA won in 1982 and 1986: https://footballnsw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Champion-of-Champions-Results-history-2018-1.pdf

Juice
wrote on 17-Oct-19 10:00

A history is in the League Honours” tab

Toovey
wrote on 17-Oct-19 12:03

Brookvale has won this comp 6 times wow.

Hillbilly
wrote on 17-Oct-19 14:01

DNA42 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Epping YMCA won in 1982 and 1986: > https://footballnsw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018 > /11/Champion-of-Champions-Results-history-2018-1.p > df none of us are born,,, the paddock must be full of rabbit holes at that time

Farmer Palmer
wrote on 21-Oct-19 17:06

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Brookvale lucky to be there.Apparently seaforth > was the best side but got stitch up by a brooky > ref in agame. Good call Champion 10-1 vs Padstow 8-2 vs Inter Lions 4-0 vs Kemps Creek 4-1 vs WPH

Mike Dean
wrote on 21-Oct-19 20:09

Farmer Palmer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TG Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Brookvale lucky to be there.Apparently seaforth > > was the best side but got stitch up by a brooky > > ref in agame. > > Good call Champion > > 10-1 vs Padstow > 8-2 vs Inter Lions > 4-0 vs Kemps Creek > 4-1 vs WPH These guys should be transplanted into NPL1.. and see what happens

Author:
Subject: