Grand final joke

Views: 621 Posts: 17
Good luck
wrote on 05-Sep-19 16:02

Good luck trying to police it As if anyone in the GHFA members or players will listen to the Indian security they put on... I’m sorry sir you have to leave.... I’m sorry sir fuck off!

Forfeit
wrote on 05-Sep-19 16:03

And just like that St Andrews have forfeited...

Gee up surely....
wrote on 05-Sep-19 16:09

Is the GHFA fxxxx joking? Trying to put a ban on bringing alcohol into Christie park... FYI from GHFA As mentioned at the last MCM, spectators, players and officials will not be permitted to bring alcohol into Christie Park for the PL/SL Grand Finals on Saturday This will be policed by security guards at the entry and throughout the venue. Beer and wine will be available for sale inside the venue. Can you please advise your members and supporters of these arrangements. Regards Mark Lockie

RSA
wrote on 05-Sep-19 17:00

Are the GHFA Licensed to sell alcohol? Are all the canteen staff RSA qualified?

Whyyyy
wrote on 05-Sep-19 17:02

Is this some kind of scheme to get more money out of us? I mean why would they do this now? Did the AA1 gf last weekend have these stupid restrictions? Mark- why are you trying to wreck something that we have been doing all season?

Juice
wrote on 05-Sep-19 18:08

Whyyyy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is this some kind of scheme to get more money out > of us? > > I mean why would they do this now? > > Did the AA1 gf last weekend have these stupid > restrictions? > > > Mark- why are you trying to wreck something that > we have been doing all season? Not that against it, but technically you’re also breaking the law all season.

THE ROCK
wrote on 06-Sep-19 05:08

I'm against people not behaving after a few drinks, but it's a bit of a gee up that someone decides for the grand final that the rules change A couple things: - Legally i doubt GHFA have a liquor licence to sell alcohol for a profit. I'm sure someone who is upset above will try and check with the authorities. - This is club football, Each team has an esky and it's normal to have a few beers after the game with friends. Win/Loss/Draw this is what we all play for. - We haven't been breaking the law this season, it's just against council regulations. Selling alcohol without a licence is actually breaking the law. - If you are going to come up with a stupid rule like the above, at least explain it to everyone. Not just say, well this is the way it is because i said so....

Hillbilly XXXX
wrote on 06-Sep-19 08:03

>>Beer and wine will be available for sale inside the venue.<< There you go. As with all stadiums you can't bring a six pack in.. but you might be able to re-label your can of XXXX by wrapping something different on it. BUT having said that - Club Park Football is about a few barbies and a beer or 3. Most council grounds are alcohol 'free' but in reality - beers still continue to flow. Does this mean Christie is personal-alcohol free for just this GF weekend? I m telling ya - rego fees will be up across the board next year. kkaching.

Stuff Them
wrote on 06-Sep-19 08:06

Who cares about them trying to police this, the more who bring their eskys...the harder it will be for them to stop it, they won’t be able to handle it! I say who cares and just bring them, it will send a “stuff you” message to the GHFA. They rort us enough with ridiculous fees for the season, let alone trying to make more off us over a few drinks - IDIOTS! #MoneyHungry #GHFAVi$ion

Impartial
wrote on 06-Sep-19 09:05

12 beers in each person's kit bags.
A few eskies filled with ice that contains water bottles.
Do the old switcheroo once seated
Then proceed to give the middle finger to the GHFA in their clubhouse

Canteen line
wrote on 06-Sep-19 09:08

Can't wait to line up after the game to celebrate with one light beer for $10.

Hillbilly
wrote on 06-Sep-19 10:00

Impartial Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 12 beers in each person's kit bags. > A few eskies filled with ice that contains water > bottles. > Do the old switcheroo once seated > Then proceed to give the middle finger to the GHFA > in their clubhouse that's a lot of extra work.. can't we just toss the beer over the fence

TG
wrote on 06-Sep-19 10:02

Check out ghfa Facebook page NO ALCOHOL allowed .

Marketing 101
wrote on 06-Sep-19 10:05

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Check out ghfa Facebook page NO ALCOHOL allowed . And sadly that is the full extent of GHFA's promotion of the PL & SL Grand Finals. One little FB post!

Beer Sale
wrote on 06-Sep-19 11:01

Hi All, We will be selling Carlton Mids in plastic cups for $9.95. Make sure once you've won your Grand Final, you line up for 15 minutes to purchase $120 worth of watered-down p*ss for you and your mates. Nothing better than a refreshing beverage from a plastic cup!

Hillbilly
wrote on 06-Sep-19 11:09

Marketing 101 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TG Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Check out ghfa Facebook page NO ALCOHOL allowed > . > > > And sadly that is the full extent of GHFA's > promotion of the PL & SL Grand Finals. One little > FB post! Maybe there's a little surprise Cheque of 10 grand waiting for the winner

Police check
wrote on 07-Sep-19 13:09

We rang ryde police station and can confirm they don’t have a valid liquor license for today. If there is any problems, contact constable Williams to clarify. He did mention that if you are intoxicated then you may be charged with being a public nuisance, so be careful!

Author:
Subject: