Covers
wrote on 31-Aug-19 20:06

Sta 3-2

I love penno
wrote on 31-Aug-19 21:04

Eat a dick penno

Decent
wrote on 01-Sep-19 06:06

Got to hand it to STA. I think highly unlikely to topple WPH this year who have been very impressive but STAs consistent ability to make GFs since 2000 is decent.

norfwesh
wrote on 01-Sep-19 13:09

Shout out to STA 32, easily best player on the field alongside their 21 (I think?). Controlled that right side the whole game, smaller bloke but fully competed with penno players a good few foot taller than him. Even on clear fouls that weren't called he just kept running with the ball, never diving and made it through every time. never complained and played fully to the whistle the whole game and it payed off. Cracking game from both sides last night, best game in terms of quality I've watched in a while and despite the ref loving the sound of his own whistle, was a very flowing game. Final will be interesting and STA truly in for a shot.

Raptor
wrote on 01-Sep-19 14:05

Shoutout to the penno reserve grade squad who refused to shake hands with the hawks boys at full time. Suck it up lads, you played some good football but you simply weren’t good enough last night. First grade was a cracking match! Well done to both teams

Grant Night
wrote on 01-Sep-19 16:03

HOME GROUND ADVANTAGE... SOMEONE SHOUTED

Mouyis
wrote on 01-Sep-19 17:02

Anyone know how epping eastwood played the other night? Didnt see the results posted?

3 2 1
wrote on 02-Sep-19 07:00

Raptor Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Shoutout to the penno reserve grade squad who > refused to shake hands with the hawks boys at full > time. > > Suck it up lads, you played some good football but > you simply weren’t good enough last night. > > First grade was a cracking match! Well done to > both teams well done to half of the first graders you let play..

Penno Train
wrote on 02-Sep-19 07:07

Just like last season's GF, the #PennoTrain is derailed. Bunch of pretenders if you ask me...

Hawks First Graders
wrote on 02-Sep-19 10:00

It did appear like Hawks had a lot of first graders playing for them. If it’s in the rules it’s not like they’re cheating, just very unfair on all the boys who actually played ressies all year.

norman harvie
wrote on 02-Sep-19 11:06

Penno Train Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just like last season's GF, the #PennoTrain is > derailed. > > Bunch of pretenders if you ask me... DERAIL TRAIN is a EEW meme..

Eastwood Oval
wrote on 02-Sep-19 13:03

Managed to catch the second half of reserves and I was disappointed to see Pennant Hills resort to some seriously dirty tactics. They played some really sharp football against us this season (in both grades) and were never that physical which surprised me. Maybe this affected their first grade prep? Who knows? It's all on the line for West Pennant Hills this weekend though. I can guarantee, it won't be a repeat of the semi-final when they beat us.

Wowza
wrote on 02-Sep-19 22:05

Hawks had 1 first grader playing on Saturday.. he had been injured for 4 weeks so call it what you want. Last game hawks played penno and lost.. they were missing 7 players. Better luck next year young fellas.

THE ROCK
wrote on 03-Sep-19 02:03

This talk about hawks stacking their reserve grade is laughable. We played pennant hills the last game of the season with the exact same team bar maybe 1 player and your diving tactics worked and won you the game. I found it very disappointing that your players refused to shake hands with our players at the end. That said your number 30 was an absolute light in shining armor for you boys, held his head up high and shook hands. Your goal keeper needs to learn that loosing a game is a part of playing sport and regardless of the result, man up and shake hands. Anyways best of luck next year gents.

Penno Train
wrote on 03-Sep-19 07:08

But, but we won the Championship in Round 5 Last season...

Lucky
wrote on 03-Sep-19 14:07

West Penno will absolutely batter Hills Hawks this weekend. They got lucky against us but that will run out this weekend. My Prediction: West Penno 4-0

Forza West Pennnnno
wrote on 03-Sep-19 15:05

You heard it here first.. Hawks to lose 5-1 in Reserve Grade - WPH are just far too fit and quick STA to lose 3-2 in First Grade - STA will be more physical than two weeks ago and surprise WPH but I can't see them going the whole way WPH for the double-double!

Talk is cheap
wrote on 03-Sep-19 16:03

West penno to do the double double

To be the only squad since Kenthurst to be remotely as good as what Kenthurst were.

Sorry STA/Hawks, you guys are just collateral damage

Top Dogs
wrote on 03-Sep-19 16:05

Hawks and STA lucky to be in finals. Will be receiving the treatment Saturday. WPH to win both games comfortably.

Easy
wrote on 03-Sep-19 20:03

Everyone says every year that STA are lucky to be there but they are there most years. More than any other club since 2000.

In saying that, I think WPH 2-1 but STA know finals football so will be close.

Rockyyyyy
wrote on 03-Sep-19 20:08

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This talk about hawks stacking their reserve grade > is laughable. > > We played pennant hills the last game of the > season with the exact same team bar maybe 1 player > and your diving tactics worked and won you the > game. > > I found it very disappointing that your players > refused to shake hands with our players at the > end. That said your number 30 was an absolute > light in shining armor for you boys, held his head > up high and shook hands. > > Your goal keeper needs to learn that loosing a > game is a part of playing sport and regardless of > the result, man up and shake hands. > > Anyways best of luck next year gents. Interesting you say this Rock. Any comment on your supporters calling out for him in the car park?

THE ROCK
wrote on 04-Sep-19 10:09

Yes, they were out of line and have been addressed and I apoligise on behalf of the club regarding this. That said, if an on field player fires a remark at the crowd, be prepared to cop it, which is what happened here. The fact of the matter is that PL is PL, win/loose/draw, have the decency to accept it and shake your opponents hands, not run off to a corner and cry about how hard done by you were.

bla bla bla
wrote on 04-Sep-19 15:08

Being a good sport Rock doesn't win you anything. You will see on Sat when West Penno hand your runners up medal on a platter to you. You flog

Penno flop
wrote on 04-Sep-19 20:08

My predictions Hawks 3 beat Wph 2 Sta to win on penalties The 2 more physical teams to cause upsets. Time will tell

Author:
Subject: