Hunting rabbits

Views: 1309 Posts: 12
Elmer
wrote on 23-Aug-19 16:07

Its verrrrry quiet.
I assume all the shit talkers on here are from the eliminated clubs

Inside information
wrote on 23-Aug-19 17:04

What to do if our saviour darcey page,hatfield or that young tall skinny looking first grade defender wanker cant save us. Too much politics on the inner (first grade only) circle. If the club actually cut half of the dead wood and recruited decent players and stopped the im a (first grader player only)shit, Maybe they would have had a shot. Too much young talent wasted because the ravens only play in one formation with the same players that perform the same way every week. Dont get me wrong there is alot of decent players and talent also but its down to the club and management of the first grade “old boys” dictating the clubs outcome this year and many times before hand scraping through Just every season. For the sake of the good players lets hope they can get ravens back up in prems and let this be a lesson learnt.

Houdini
wrote on 23-Aug-19 19:04

You’re not fooling anyone by saying things like “they” and referring to them as Ravens. It’s clear to literally everyone that you are from the club. Sack up and own it. No one else would know (let alone care) about the inner workings of Ravens first grade roster other than a ravens player. My guess is you’re one of those reserve graders who’s salty that you never got a run because you think they have a little clubhouse that you’re not invited to. Truth is you’re probably just a shit player and they didn’t think you were good enough to play in 1sts. Get over it. Poo team. Pop players. Pop club going to a poo league next year. Goodbye and good riddance.

Salty and vinegar
wrote on 24-Aug-19 14:05

Yep 100% right on that one. Hence why i left the club last year and found a much better club that can actually perform and play. thank you making that point. at least this time im in the running for a grand final finish this year. Where did you finish again? #butthurt

Hot pants
wrote on 25-Aug-19 20:03

Salty and vinegar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yep 100% right on that one. Hence why i left the > club last year and found a much better club that > can actually perform and play. thank you making > that point. at least this time im in the running > for a grand final finish this year. > Where did you finish again? > #butthurt No butt hurt here. Just calling out a coward. And a liar. No RAV players from last season are anywhere near the top 4 teams this season. Nice try though.

jealous
wrote on 26-Aug-19 09:02

Hot pants Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Salty and vinegar Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yep 100% right on that one. Hence why i left > the > > club last year and found a much better club > that > > can actually perform and play. thank you > making > > that point. at least this time im in the > running > > for a grand final finish this year. > > Where did you finish again? > > #butthurt > > No butt hurt here. Just calling out a coward. And > a liar. No RAV players from last season are > anywhere near the top 4 teams this season. Nice > try though. you been keeping tabs on all ex ravens players aye?

Saint Ryde
wrote on 26-Aug-19 10:04

Premier league isnt ready for us. Telling you now, Ryde Saints will make next years semis. The pl teams playing on saturday werent much to write home about if im honest

Nice try
wrote on 26-Aug-19 10:07

I can assure you that "Saint Ryde" is not a saints player hahah nice try. Love the fact that people just try to make other teams look stupid though

Indian Curry
wrote on 26-Aug-19 12:01

I can’t believe your club pays your Indian coach 200 bucks a weeks.Look you guys played well and should have been up 2 or 3 goals by the break but your gaffa cost your team with wrong players being subbed.Leonardo your #10 should’ve come from the field cos he cost the team.Get a good coach and you might finish mid table in 2020.

scomos butt buddy
wrote on 26-Aug-19 13:00

Hot pants Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Salty and vinegar Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yep 100% right on that one. Hence why i left > the > > club last year and found a much better club > that > > can actually perform and play. thank you > making > > that point. at least this time im in the > running > > for a grand final finish this year. > > Where did you finish again? > > #butthurt > > No butt hurt here. Just calling out a coward. And > a liar. No RAV players from last season are > anywhere near the top 4 teams this season. Nice > try though. eff off down to super league where you belong Jamie you useless keeper you've been the biggest forum rat on here talking shit for so long I'm glad I'm not going to have to read it in the super league tab next year

Saint Coach
wrote on 26-Aug-19 13:03

Indian Curry Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can’t believe your club pays your Indian coach > 200 bucks a weeks.Look you guys played well and > should have been up 2 or 3 goals by the break but > your gaffa cost your team with wrong players being > subbed.Leonardo your #10 should’ve come from the > field cos he cost the team.Get a good coach and > you might finish mid table in 2020. The coach made some bad decisions, I agree. Defense kept pushing forward and incorrect changes being made with 15 minutes to go. The left wing and right back were causing problems before being taken off, they then conceded 2 goals and couldn't do much with the ball in the final third.

Wish i was a first grader
wrote on 29-Aug-19 13:02

Man i miss prems already. Anyone got a spare spot for next year #ravenravens

Author:
Subject: