Question

Views: 672 Posts: 13
Number 6
wrote on 21-Aug-19 10:03

Legitimate question guys. Please help if you can. We are in Ressies finals. We have a Firsts player who hasn’t played a minute of Ressies this season. He hasn’t played at all in our last 5 fixtures due to suspension and injury. Allowing for the “last 5” rule, can he play Ressies this week? Cheers

Farmer Palmer
wrote on 21-Aug-19 11:02

I'm sure the guys who have played Ressies the majority of the year and got you into the finals will appreciate sitting on the bench whilst he is playing on Saturday.

Number 6
wrote on 21-Aug-19 11:05

Thanks Rock. We will push on with playing him in Ressies then. And he hopefully makes a big difference

Grant Night
wrote on 21-Aug-19 11:05

email this person at GHFA [email protected]

THE ROCK
wrote on 21-Aug-19 11:09

As PL is the highest level in any club, ANYONE from the club can play PL with the only exception that a player has NOT played in 3 first grade fixtures out of the last 5 fixtures. This also includes suspended players( as they don't appear on the first grade team sheets). Nikki from the GHFA is all over this, so if you slip up, you forfeit, but the rules are pretty clear so follow them and you should be sweet.

Number 6
wrote on 21-Aug-19 12:03

Farmer Palmer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I'm sure the guys who have played Ressies the > majority of the year and got you into the finals > will appreciate sitting on the bench whilst he is > playing on Saturday. Im sure you know everything about our team and realise we only have 11 fit Ressies players and need to borrow from AA. But thanks for your concern champion

wrote on 21-Aug-19 12:04

Assuming this is out of the HWK camp then.. only team without a first grade playing.

THE ROCK
wrote on 21-Aug-19 12:09

its from a super league squad trying to post under the radar.... pretty easy to work out..

Farmer Palmer
wrote on 21-Aug-19 13:06

Number 6 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Farmer Palmer Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I'm sure the guys who have played Ressies the > > majority of the year and got you into the > finals > > will appreciate sitting on the bench whilst he > is > > playing on Saturday. > > > Im sure you know everything about our team and > realise we only have 11 fit Ressies players and > need to borrow from AA. > But thanks for your concern champion Your welcome. Let me know what time you are playing and I will be sure to come and support your finals tilt.

Peace
wrote on 21-Aug-19 14:00

Tom can play if you want No.6. Just don't let him cost you the game yeahhhhh

Reddy
wrote on 22-Aug-19 22:06

Guys i have a question too. We can have an extra sub in Firsts if it goes to extra time? So 17 on the teamsheet?

Juice
wrote on 23-Aug-19 05:02

Reddy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys i have a question too. > We can have an extra sub in Firsts if it goes to > extra time? So 17 on the teamsheet? PL & SL Firsts Substitutions 8.4.6. In Premier League First Grade and Super League First Grade, player substitution is permissible at any time during the game. 8.4.6.1. For matches where no extra time is played, no more than sixteen (16) players may participate in any match for any one team. More than sixteen (16) names appearing on a team sheet will constitute a forfeit against that team. 8.4.6.2. For matches where extra time is played, no more than seventeen (17) players may participate in any match for any one team. During normal time, no more than 5 substitutions are allowed. During extra time an additional substitute is allowed. More than seventeen (17) names appearing on a team sheet will constitute a forfeit against that team.

Reddy
wrote on 23-Aug-19 06:00

Legend. Thanks Juice

Author:
Subject: