Covers
wrote on 20-Jul-19 16:07

Wph v normo Ressies 3 - 1 Firsts 1 - 0

Zhawk
wrote on 20-Jul-19 17:00

Hawks v Ymca Firsts 2-2 Res 3-1

chetster
wrote on 20-Jul-19 17:02

ahahahahahahahahahah how was that loss to the nerds chetty enjoy it?

Bruvva
wrote on 20-Jul-19 17:03

EEW VS NERDS RES 2-3 FIRSTS 2-1

wrote on 20-Jul-19 17:06

WRR VS RAV Ressies 0-2 Firsts 3-2

Wph
wrote on 20-Jul-19 18:00

Congratulations to Wph for winning the comp! Not great blokes, but credit to them!

A gone
wrote on 20-Jul-19 18:01

Penno score?

Well
wrote on 20-Jul-19 18:02

Carlton cold Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You sure? Sounds like you just had it About to have 12 more. Thanks charlie

Herbie
wrote on 20-Jul-19 18:04

Raven players have heart but that's about it Clearing the ball any chance you get with a hope of a lucky counter will not win you games Have to adapt for the modern style of football

Lol
wrote on 20-Jul-19 18:04

Bruvva Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > EEW VS NERDS > RES 2-3 > FIRSTS 2-1 Thanks for the free beers you left ya little eshays. I remember my first beer

Bye bye
wrote on 20-Jul-19 18:06

Ravens are gone Gone are the days of Gladesville dominance

Carlton cold

You sure? Sounds like you just had it

Olden days

Used to play the best football in the league...

Beamer
wrote on 20-Jul-19 19:00

Re: Results round 16 Posted by: Wph () Date: July 20, 2019 06:50PM Congratulations to Wph for winning the comp! Not great blokes, but credit to them! Sandy vag? I’m a great bloke. Just ask me.

Mike Dean
wrote on 20-Jul-19 19:00

A gone Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Penno score? 1 nil

Donny
wrote on 20-Jul-19 20:02

getaravenupya Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bye bye Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ravens are gone > > > > Gone are the days of Gladesville dominance > > > rovers had so much help from the ref today > > if we weren't playing against 12 today we would > have held the lead and won the game > > such a shame that so many of our games have ended > like that this year Matey, not sure which game you were watching. Rovers dominated the game and had all the posession while you were launching the balls wide. Your team couldn't string 2 passes together without losing it, no ability to withstand pressure.

getaravenupya
wrote on 20-Jul-19 20:03

Bye bye Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ravens are gone > > Gone are the days of Gladesville dominance rovers had so much help from the ref today if we weren't playing against 12 today we would have held the lead and won the game such a shame that so many of our games have ended like that this year

Tigertown
wrote on 21-Jul-19 08:01

Hahaha how do you lose to the rovers #getaravenupyainsuperleague

wrote on 21-Jul-19 09:03

How did the rovers have 12 men when the ref sin binned 2 of their players and sent their coach from the sideline

superleaguebound
wrote on 21-Jul-19 10:05

.. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How did the rovers have 12 men when the ref sin > binned 2 of their players and sent their coach > from the sideline looks like one of the ravens goals was a pen as well standard ravens complaining about refs

the one you feed
wrote on 21-Jul-19 14:02

im guessing all the ravens players are going to get messages from the great one containing native American parables to help them through this tough period remember ravens the wolf that wins is the one you feed

THE ROCK
wrote on 22-Jul-19 12:00

The referring in the YMCA v Hawks game was pretty average on the weekend. Thought?

Natural 9
wrote on 22-Jul-19 12:06

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The referring in the YMCA v Hawks game was pretty > average on the weekend. > > Thought? Was there any particular incidents Rock or just average all game?

tigertrain
wrote on 22-Jul-19 17:01

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The referring in the YMCA v Hawks game was pretty > average on the weekend. > > Thought? was it that blonde muppet that thinks hes a state league ref but is actually the worst ref in the comp

Standard
wrote on 22-Jul-19 20:02

tigertrain Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > THE ROCK Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The referring in the YMCA v Hawks game was > pretty > > average on the weekend. > > > > Thought? > > > was it that blonde muppet that thinks hes a state > league ref but is actually the worst ref in the > comp How has the standard of refereeing been this season. I found it very inconsistent

HawksGalore
wrote on 23-Jul-19 13:00

I thought the referee for the Ressies game was an excellent referee. Controlled the game really well. Talked with the players alot, admitted minor mistakes (such as playing advantage) and calmly dealt with two players who could have easily been sent off but ensured that they weren't. He kept the loud mouth EPP coach at bay and we as a club had full respect of him. The first grade ref (small thirty year old) was all over the place. Gave a 50/50 penalty against us, added a stack full of additional time for no apparent reason and probably should have dealt more harshly with some particular players from both sides.

Peace
wrote on 23-Jul-19 13:03

Standard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tigertrain Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > THE ROCK Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > The referring in the YMCA v Hawks game was > > pretty > > > average on the weekend. > > > > > > Thought? > > > > > > was it that blonde muppet that thinks hes a > state > > league ref but is actually the worst ref in the > > comp > > How has the standard of refereeing been this > season. I found it very inconsistent The older 55+ referees are the real ones that make the inconsistent decisions because they are so far away from play. I mean theres one game where there was a penalty shout and the referee was at the centre circle. How can he give and justify a decision made at the half way line? Its good to see plenty of younger referees doing more Reserves games. Hopefully they take over First grade games because they clearly can keep up to play and most of them know how to control players decently. Had a chat to a referee 2 weeks ago and he was saying that they are really struggling to retain referees and keep the good ones especially.

Complaints Dept.
wrote on 23-Jul-19 15:08

Couldn’t beat an egg.

THE ROCK
wrote on 24-Jul-19 16:02

Where are all the refs going? Hills comp? I would have thought the hills comp would have been worse to ref in than GHFA. And if the std of reffing(and i'm not commenting regarding this) has gone down, why don't they promote competent refs. One in particular(Juice) is wasted in the lower leagues/reserve grade. I just wonder how many more are in the same boat.

Peace
wrote on 24-Jul-19 19:01

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where are all the refs going? Hills comp? > > I would have thought the hills comp would have > been worse to ref in than GHFA. > > And if the std of reffing(and i'm not commenting > regarding this) has gone down, why don't they > promote competent refs. One in particular(Juice) > is wasted in the lower leagues/reserve grade. > > I just wonder how many more are in the same boat. Couldn't agree more about Juice. Top quality ref that needs to be refereeing first grade ASAP. He should ref a final this year. In regards to overall statement, most of the top quality young refs get taken to rep football (FNSW). Others play football so it's hard for them to be appointed to our games because they preferably want them to ref 1st and line Ressies. I honestly reckon they should take a gamble and promote the younger ones doing Ressies, to instead do firsts. I know it's a massive step up from Ressies, but I prefer to have a young ref who can keep to play then an old one who makes decisions from the half way line. The Rock, do you reckon your Ressies ref could have done first grade? Or in general, do you reckon most younger Ressies refs you had this season, can make the step up?

Author:
Subject: