GHFA Premier League
Sponsors of the
Golden Boot &
Tipping Competition
Sponsors of the
Best Defence Award
Co-sponsor of the
Tipping Competition
Co-sponsor of the
Golden Boot
Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Juice ()
Date: October 25, 2019 05:30PM

kettle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Juice Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > hmmmmm Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > reminder that this club is now in our
> > association
> > >
> > > [www.nwsf.com.au]
> >
> >
> > Dead set... the dumbest post I’ve seen on
> this
> > forum in all its years. Grow up champ.
>
> obviously youve never re read any of your own
> posts....champ

So what’s your interpretation of the post and it’s reference to the flying bats Kettle?... like it has any relevance... zilch, zip, zero

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: kettle ()
Date: October 28, 2019 08:33AM

ahh a white knight, i did hear your female students always seemed to get better marks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Juice ()
Date: October 28, 2019 09:34AM

kettle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ahh a white knight, i did hear your female
> students always seemed to get better marks

Judging by that reply, you seem beyond mature discussion. Hope your tolerance aligns more with today’s, in the coming future. Happy Monday smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: FBI ()
Date: October 31, 2019 11:02PM

Is the registered address of Flying Bats in the geographical boundaries of the association?
If not surely they are only a “guest” and wouldn’t be entitled to voting rights I would imagine.
If the club has had a change of registered address, it might be pertinent to see when it was done.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Truth ()
Date: November 01, 2019 07:32AM

Flying Bats changed their registered address last year so they had voting rights and the same access to the new association as other clubs.

I would be more worried as to what is happening in the inner sanctum of Christie Park than this club..

They won’t hurt anyone but the Board just might hurt everyone.
Always remember we voted for this!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: NavMan ()
Date: November 01, 2019 08:35AM

FBI Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is the registered address of Flying Bats in the
> geographical boundaries of the association?
> If not surely they are only a “guest” and
> wouldn’t be entitled to voting rights I would
> imagine.
> If the club has had a change of registered
> address, it might be pertinent to see when it was
> done.

I believe all the following fall outside the boundaries: Flying Bats FC, Mercy Catholic College, Old Ignatians FC, St Barnabas FC, St Patricks FC & Sydney Uni Soccer FC

They all seem to focus on specific demographics (i.e. Junior girl’s teams, senior men’s team) only.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: norfwesh ()
Date: November 01, 2019 12:30PM

All these blokes trying to act progressive saying "they're not doing anything wrong" or "this is immature", its not about anything to do with LGBT or their rights or anything cruel.

It's just the fact that it is really not necessary to have a political community represented by a football team. Its not like a club based on immigrants from a specific place or a team for work mates (which are both fine), it's political.

By having clubs like these what is stopping a group of angry paedo Christians starting an anti-LGBT club? Of course that would be stupid, but what's the difference? Obviously a club like that would be offending people but unless they were running around forming Lynch mobs there'd be nothing stopping them.

Football should be one of the few places completely rid of any type of political agenda from any side or view.

Couldn't care less about who ya got in yer bed and I don't wanna know, especially not through football. I'm watching GHFA games for beer, snags and shit football.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: I <3 NWSF ()
Date: November 01, 2019 01:09PM

norfwesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All these blokes trying to act progressive saying
> "they're not doing anything wrong" or "this is
> immature", its not about anything to do with LGBT
> or their rights or anything cruel.
>
> It's just the fact that it is really not necessary
> to have a political community represented by a
> football team. Its not like a club based on
> immigrants from a specific place or a team for
> work mates (which are both fine), it's political.
>
> By having clubs like these what is stopping a
> group of angry paedo Christians starting an
> anti-LGBT club? Of course that would be stupid,
> but what's the difference? Obviously a club like
> that would be offending people but unless they
> were running around forming Lynch mobs there'd be
> nothing stopping them.
>
> Football should be one of the few places
> completely rid of any type of political agenda
> from any side or view.
>
> Couldn't care less about who ya got in yer bed and
> I don't wanna know, especially not through
> football. I'm watching GHFA games for beer, snags
> and shit football.

Actually you wont be watching GHFA games anymore

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: FBI ()
Date: November 02, 2019 01:55PM

If you people are concerned about the composition of the new board, then perhaps looking into who they are, what they do and why are they even there.

I can say the former women’s association representatives on the new board have one goal and that is to get an equal share of $$$ for the NWS Koalas. Anything else is irrelevant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Matildas ()
Date: November 05, 2019 08:19AM

So with the announcement that the Matildas have an equal pay deal with the Socceroos. Guess thats the koalas and Spirit on the same deal as well. Fees to increase substantially

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: FNSWLovesFees ()
Date: November 05, 2019 09:31AM

Fees are increasing anyway with FNSW changes.

Maybe they will split the existing pie in 2 so Spirit now get less

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: FBI ()
Date: November 05, 2019 09:57AM

Matildas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So with the announcement that the Matildas have an
> equal pay deal with the Socceroos. Guess thats the
> koalas and Spirit on the same deal as well. Fees
> to increase substantially

The Koalas Management has been advocating for the same $$$ handout that Spirit get long before this announcement regarding the Matildas.
The Women’s Association has always set its sights on the $$$ value that GHFA had.
The GHFA Chair of the Board now leans very strongly to the side of the women’s when it comes to voting.

Your reap what you sow and this is a long foreseen train wreck coming.

GHFA clubs should’ve let the Women’s Association sink by voting against the merger.

Now come the problems.

Clubs can thank their own dopey delegate that voted in favour of this.
Talk about being conned.

Why don’t you ask your Chair of the Board about what ever happened about the Women’s Association providing full disclosure of their financial records.

Hardly an unreasonable request.

How will clubs feel if again Koalas pay $500 a game to an ex Matildas and free 1st Class air travel from Brisbane.

First chance clubs get they should oust the Chair without doubt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Dick Tracey ()
Date: November 07, 2019 05:22AM

>>>First chance clubs get they should oust the Chair without doubt.

TOO LATE NOW..THEY'RE IN

THIS IS AUSTRALIA IN THE YEAR 2019.. SORRY THE SNOWFLAKE ERA
EVERYTHING IS TOO POLITICALLY-CORRECT(ED)

IF THE MATILDAS ARE GETTING EQUAL PAY - DO THEY HAVE TO WIN ANYTHING FOR THAT EQUAL PAY?

MATILDAS ARE GETTING DONE 5-0 BY THE SYDNEY FC U-16 TEAM ..IT'S LIKE WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME COMPANY DOING DIFF JOBS BUT WE WANT THE SAME PAY AS THE BOSS.



>>Clubs can thank their own dopey delegate that voted in favour of this.

SURELY THESE DOPEY DELEGATES ARE (A DIME A DOZEN) ALSO THE POLITICALLY CORRECT ONES.
I AM SURE THEY'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM ASKING THEIR OWN CLUB MEMBERS TO ABSORB HIGHER CHARGES/FEES FOR THE SAKE OF "EQUALITY"

WELCOME 2020 ..HINDSIGHT IS 20/20?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Hillbilly ()
Date: November 07, 2019 05:33AM

BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Helen Armson - Chair
Malcolm Arnold
Jodie Camden
Lindsay Donald
Tracey Williams

==

yEP.. you snowflakes are done

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Facts ()
Date: November 07, 2019 10:19AM

If Members are upset with fee increases in 2020 they should ask questions of their clubs to explain why the fees have gone up, and then have their delegates ask the tough questions of this board.

Clubs will be required to set fees for 2020 in just 7 weeks (for 1st Jan rego start) and at this stage the new association has not told clubs what the budget looks like and what fees will be!!

I don’t think there would be a club in the association that ‘makes money’, they will be set to pass through all costs as they receive them based on what they provide to members.

Get your club delegates to ask the questions that need to be asked and if your delegates can’t ask them then get involved in your clubs and you can then be the asking the questions!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Hillbilly ()
Date: November 07, 2019 12:05PM

::If Members are upset with fee increases in 2020 they should ask questions of their clubs to explain why the fees have gone up, and then have their delegates ask the tough questions of this board.:::

they didn't raise the important questions during the merger.. and now all they get to do is ask question re fee$$

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Agree ()
Date: November 07, 2019 12:48PM

Totally agree with you hillbilly but we are where we are.
Maybe more should have said no to the merger but they didn’t.

Hopefully people will now start to take notice once they are having more cold hard cash ripped off them!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Hillbilly ()
Date: November 07, 2019 01:20PM

Agree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Totally agree with you hillbilly but we are where
> we are.
> Maybe more should have said no to the merger but
> they didn’t.
>
> Hopefully people will now start to take notice
> once they are having more cold hard cash ripped
> off them!


WHY..? weren't they informed?
were there any discussions amongst the members, presidents of diff. clubs, committees members etc?

was the possibility raised that the merger is primarily about funding intention$?

Or did everyone just had a beer and proceeded to pass the motion?

but given our PC society and environment - I doubt members are too gung ho about anything these days.

what's another 50 bucks in fees right?
more fine$ wearing the wrong sock colour.. sell some VBs in C.Park & collect some more gold coins in NPL2 & bob's your uncle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Reg Vardy ()
Date: November 13, 2019 06:02AM

Lifted from the new website:

The inaugural Board of Directors of NWSF were appointed in July 2019 and are:
Helen Armson - Chair
Mal Arnold
Jodie Camden
Lindsay Donald
Tracey Williams
The Board is responsible for the overall control, financial management and strategy of NWSF.
(MONEY/FINANCIAL ISSUES)


At a Special General Meeting on 9 October 2019, the Association Chair and Football Management Committee were elected by the member clubs:
Association Chair: Karen Waud
The Association Chairperson acts as the chairperson of all FMC meetings, Delegates Meetings, and sub-committee meetings.
FMC Members:
David Cooper
Steve Crawford
Buck Findlay
Michael Masulans
Peter Quessy
Nate Rushton

The FMC's role is to make decisions via the Delegates' meeting in regards to issues relating to the competitions and ensure the competitions are administered as per the Regulations as agreed by the Clubs.
(PARK FOOTBALL ISSUES - looks like the Men are experts in that area)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: TG ()
Date: November 13, 2019 10:09AM

All clubs voted so it’s all sorted.
Easy no more bitching.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Good call ()
Date: November 13, 2019 11:00AM

Karen Waud as association chair - a step in the right direction!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Mike Dean ()
Date: November 13, 2019 10:13PM

Good call Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Karen Waud as association chair - a step in the
> right direction!



LH Waud needs a new layer of turf.. its barren by June

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Jon Snow ()
Date: November 14, 2019 08:10AM

Mike Dean Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good call Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Karen Waud as association chair - a step in the
> > right direction!
>
>
>
> LH Waud needs a new layer of turf.. its barren by
> June

Every ground is rubbish come the start of winter except Penno & West Epping, do you think they should all look like Wembley?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Dick Cranium ()
Date: November 14, 2019 11:22AM

Jon Snow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mike Dean Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Good call Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Karen Waud as association chair - a step in
> the
> > > right direction!
> >
> >
> >
> > LH Waud needs a new layer of turf.. its barren
> by
> > June
>
> Every ground is rubbish come the start of winter
> except Penno & West Epping, do you think they
> should all look like Wembley?


Be good if they look like Turf Moor

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Juice ()
Date: November 14, 2019 02:22PM

Dick Cranium Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jon Snow Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mike Dean Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Good call Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Karen Waud as association chair - a step in
> > the
> > > > right direction!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > LH Waud needs a new layer of turf.. its
> barren
> > by
> > > June
> >
> > Every ground is rubbish come the start of
> winter
> > except Penno & West Epping, do you think they
> > should all look like Wembley?
>
>
> Be good if they look like Turf Moor

Take it up with the ground’s local council. Their responsibility not the associations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Wtf ()
Date: November 15, 2019 09:35PM

Seriously, wtf does the previous comments about ground surface have to do with a mention about Karen waud. Yes yes it’s the same name as lh waud but ffs.

I agree she is someone who has integrity and will hopefully right wrongs that have happened in recent seasons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: FBI ()
Date: November 22, 2019 07:47AM

The brawling for use of Christie Park for the representative teams has claimed its first scalp.

Gladesville Ravens have been excluded from using it as a training facility.

Funny how prior to it being even built there was a press release clearly naming all clubs that would be sharing it for training and on game day.

Whilst Gladesville Ravens still will able to play matches there, the initial terms of engagement have now been moved.

This was always going to happen once a association merge began evident.

There are further surprises still to come.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Mike Dean ()
Date: November 22, 2019 10:19AM

FBI Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The brawling for use of Christie Park for the
> representative teams has claimed its first scalp.
>
> Gladesville Ravens have been excluded from using
> it as a training facility.
>
> Funny how prior to it being even built there was a
> press release clearly naming all clubs that would
> be sharing it for training and on game day.
>
> Whilst Gladesville Ravens still will able to play
> matches there, the initial terms of engagement
> have now been moved.
>
> This was always going to happen once a association
> merge began evident.
>
> There are further surprises still to come.


So Ravens have vacated the slot for ..?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: November 22, 2019 01:01PM

This was always going to happen but you are still surprised???

With only 2 fields at CP, there is only so much space/time available. When you consider Spirit Youth & NPL, GHFA AYL & SAP, Koala's NPL & SAP + GHFA academies training + playing.

There isn't going to be much left over for GRM NPL or Ravens NPL, let alone the NWSF clubs for use.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: FBI ()
Date: November 22, 2019 01:40PM

Really? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This was always going to happen but you are still
> surprised???
>
> With only 2 fields at CP, there is only so much
> space/time available. When you consider Spirit
> Youth & NPL, GHFA AYL & SAP, Koala's NPL & SAP +
> GHFA academies training + playing.
>
> There isn't going to be much left over for GRM NPL
> or Ravens NPL, let alone the NWSF clubs for use.


Pretty sure all clubs were using it this season so why should any allocation change.

Remember Christie Park was built using Ryde Council rate payers money yet clubs like Koalas having an abundance of players residing outside of the area get to push Gladesville Ravens who has most of their members living in the area.

I think Koalas as a could possibly even be registered outside of the Ryde Council boundaries yet feel they can dictate terms.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5


Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 18?