GHFA Premier League
Sponsors of the
Golden Boot &
Tipping Competition
Sponsors of the
Best Defence Award
Co-sponsor of the
Tipping Competition
Co-sponsor of the
Golden Boot
Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: November 22, 2019 01:45PM

Do you believe most of Spirit NPL players live within Ryde council? Should they get the flick if not?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Check the accounts ()
Date: November 22, 2019 07:43PM

Last accounts for NSWFA released $60,000 donation to Koalas

Wait for that to double in the new association budget!!

Not for profit organisations are not able to provide donations to other organisations.... worth a Fact check?!?

Ravens are a challenge to Koalas now they got promoted so to keep them down the new ‘women’s’ association has kicked them out!!

Start asking questions!
Clubs need to hold the board to account!
Clubs voted for this but didn’t ask the right questions before they did..

Don’t be fooled, there is one agenda here and it is not for the betterment of football in this area for everyone!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Harvey ()
Date: November 22, 2019 10:02PM

GHFA gave a $120000 grant to Spirit in 2019. What’s your point?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Harvey ()
Date: November 22, 2019 10:06PM

Koalas are NPL, Ravens are NPL2 btw. No promotion for Ravens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Magpies ()
Date: November 26, 2019 01:37PM

Check the accounts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Last accounts for NSWFA released $60,000 donation
> to Koalas
>
> Wait for that to double in the new association
> budget!!
>
> Not for profit organisations are not able to
> provide donations to other organisations.... worth
> a Fact check?!?
>
> Ravens are a challenge to Koalas now they got
> promoted so to keep them down the new
> ‘women’s’ association has kicked them out!!
>
> Start asking questions!
> Clubs need to hold the board to account!
> Clubs voted for this but didn’t ask the right
> questions before they did..
>
> Don’t be fooled, there is one agenda here and it
> is not for the betterment of football in this area
> for everyone!!!



I see the Ravens Women team is quite good now..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Dick Tracey ()
Date: November 26, 2019 01:42PM

Harvey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GHFA gave a $120000 grant to Spirit in 2019.
> What’s your point?



is that legit before the merge..

if after - that was lightning fast - like the first fast cab off the rank

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Fact Check ()
Date: November 27, 2019 10:49AM

Dick Tracey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harvey Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > GHFA gave a $120000 grant to Spirit in 2019.
> > What’s your point?
>
>
>
> is that legit before the merge..
>
> if after - that was lightning fast - like the
> first fast cab off the rank

Yes that is correct however for context this was approved at the MC for GHFA in 2018/2019 with the intention that Spirt was to be self funded for 2020.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: FBI ()
Date: December 01, 2019 12:38PM

This coming Tuesday night Ryde Council have scheduled a “workshop” to sort out the brawling between clubs with regards to training ground allocation and times.

Only in the last 10 days or so Ravens were completely excluded from training ground use in 2020 until Councillor Maggie stepped in with a motion to revert to the 2019 allocations until this mess can be sorted out.

At the end of the day allocations must seem to be fair and reasonable for all.

Nobody should excluded.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Woof ()
Date: December 03, 2019 12:30PM

Now Saints United have been promoted, who's excited to play at Pidding dog park? Some characteristics of Pidding Park... Rabbit holes, Dog shit, cricket pitch, Majorly uneven playing surface and no grass.
Surely NWSF can't let PL games be played there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Saint ()
Date: December 03, 2019 03:19PM

Playing out of Christie park 2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Naaaaaah ()
Date: December 04, 2019 09:53AM

Saint Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Playing out of Christie park 2.


You and every other team in the comp apparently

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Hillbilly ()
Date: December 04, 2019 12:27PM

>>I think Koalas as a could possibly even be registered outside of the Ryde Council boundaries yet feel they can dictate terms.

It's all about Board Representation.

Aren't there any heavy weights from Ravens? Or have they become like their PL team - gone soft

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Fact Check ()
Date: December 05, 2019 12:54PM

Hillbilly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >>I think Koalas as a could possibly even be
> registered outside of the Ryde Council boundaries
> yet feel they can dictate terms.
>
> It's all about Board Representation.
>
> Aren't there any heavy weights from Ravens? Or
> have they become like their PL team - gone soft

Don’t you mean Raven’s Super League Team??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: FBI ()
Date: December 07, 2019 03:48AM

Hillbilly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >>I think Koalas as a could possibly even be
> registered outside of the Ryde Council boundaries
> yet feel they can dictate terms.
>
> It's all about Board Representation.
>
> Aren't there any heavy weights from Ravens? Or
> have they become like their PL team - gone soft


As they are only 5 Board members and 2 of those came from the women’s association it is very difficult if not impossible to get any new blood on the Board in the first year of operation. The automatic selection of 2 from the women’s in the first year was a pre existing condition of the merger.

At the 2020 AGM all bets are off and you can punt any or all of the first year Board members.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Dick Tracey ()
Date: December 09, 2019 06:11PM

>>At the 2020 AGM all bets are off and you can punt any or all of the first year Board members.<<


won't bet on that. people don't like to make waves in GHFA

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GHFA-NWSWFA Merger
Posted by: Check the fine print ()
Date: December 10, 2019 05:34PM

Dick Tracey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >>At the 2020 AGM all bets are off and you can
> punt any or all of the first year Board
> members.<<
>
>
> won't bet on that. people don't like to make waves
> in GHFA
>
> [www.youtube.com]

Agree it won’t happen but no because people don’t want too they can’t... under the rules only half the board is up for election each year.

Another thing people missed when they were so quick to put there hand up for this..

Only way to remove the whole board is a vote of no confidence

This is what was voted for!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5


Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 16?