FBI
wrote on 16-Jun-19 10:02

Here it is.

Ned
wrote on 16-Jun-19 13:03

Ok,so what’s this all mean?

Mike Dean
wrote on 16-Jun-19 14:01

Ned Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok,so what’s this all mean? more women referees?

FBI
wrote on 16-Jun-19 15:01

Means GHFA is no more, the North West Sydney Football Ltd is the new legal entity and they’ll be no change to the pool of referees. The women’s association will get a representation of 2 on the incoming board. Better off asking the GHFA staff and current board as I’m sure there are things not being disclosed on the merger. I’d start by outing the current Chair of the GHFA Board

Mike Dean
wrote on 16-Jun-19 16:07

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Means GHFA is no more, the North West Sydney > Football Ltd is the new legal entity and they’ll > be no change to the pool of referees. > > The women’s association will get a > representation of 2 on the incoming board. > > Better off asking the GHFA staff and current board > as I’m sure there are things not being disclosed > on the merger. > > I’d start by outing the current Chair of the > GHFA Board outing.. ya mean he is a closet?

Mike Dean
wrote on 16-Jun-19 17:02

https://footballnsw.com.au/2019/06/14/merger-of-gladesville-hornsby-football-association-and-north-west-sydney-womens-football-association/ we don't need them - for obvious reason(s) they need us. Didn't they split away to form their own 'koalas'. Maybe they have run out of fun ,,or fund$

FBI
wrote on 16-Jun-19 17:06

Isn’t the Chair a female. Not outed as in coming out of the closet. I meant getting the punt. Not so sure if she has had the best interest of GHFA first. Double agent comes to mind, sharing sensitive information.

FBI
wrote on 16-Jun-19 18:08

Board minutes and steering committee minutes should clearly explain why or maybe the real dialogue has been replaced by something else. GHFA members have been hoodwinked by one of their own and the other association.

THE ROCK
wrote on 16-Jun-19 20:01

I’m happy to stand corrected but I would imagine that there would be a large amount of work that would be doubled up running 2 parallel associations and it would probably make sense if the resources were reallocated to improve everything for men’s and women’s. That said, I would imagine this would be a cost cutting exercise, otherwise it’s hard to imagine the motivation? What would be amazing is to see a GHFA women’s league setup with all ghfa clubs participating. From memory the women’s Comp/ teams are stand alone to the men’s teams and don’t directly align. I know most of us probably don’t care about this, but with the popularity the women’s game is getting of late, and the introduction of the hills Comp, it would be a positive change to capture this growing pool of players.

TG
wrote on 17-Jun-19 11:02

I remember when I was the rangers delegate and clubs wanted to start up some women’s teams and GHFA shut it down at a meeting and said women’s football won’t take off so the clubs went else where.This merge is all about money and GHFA being the biggest association in football NSW. As for the GHFA president she’s doing a fine job keeping all those big ego blokes in check.

HG
wrote on 17-Jun-19 17:02

President of the women’s? Isn’t lockie in charge of the men’s?

TG
wrote on 18-Jun-19 12:05

Lockie’s the GM.

THE ROCK
wrote on 18-Jun-19 13:08

So much wisdom TG. Between, yourself, Juice and Jethro is there any part of GHFA history you can't cover?

TG
wrote on 18-Jun-19 15:00

Who’s coaching Hawks these days.

norman harvie
wrote on 18-Jun-19 21:06

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Board minutes and steering committee minutes > should clearly explain why or maybe the real > dialogue has been replaced by something else. > > GHFA members have been hoodwinked by one of their > own and the other association. Surely all the member clubs will have a say in this..? but then again -maybe not. They couldn't move the last heavy weight who stayed and over-stayed..

Jethro
wrote on 18-Jun-19 21:08

Some interesting information contained in the FNSW link from Mike Dean's post. GHFA (originally called the Hornsby-Epping Soccer Football Association), had its origins in 1952 with the foundation club of Epping (now known as Epping Eastwood FC). In 1956, the Association changed its name to Northern District Football Association........... ...............in 1959 it was necessary to again change the name to the current day Gladesville Hornsby Football Association. I picked up the attached pocket a couple of years ago in an Op Shop. I'll be sad to see the name change if the merger goes through. Could be a good opportunity to get rid of the Koala's. How many suburbs in GHFA would have Koala's these days?

Old School Hawk
wrote on 19-Jun-19 11:01

TG Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Whos coaching Hawks these days.

Rumours have it the old manager Starsky has taken back over.

TG
wrote on 19-Jun-19 11:03

Sounds to me FBI and norman harvie are the same person and maybe on the board or been voted off the board.

Mr I
wrote on 19-Jun-19 12:00

norman harvie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FBI Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Board minutes and steering committee minutes > > should clearly explain why or maybe the real > > dialogue has been replaced by something else. > > > > GHFA members have been hoodwinked by one of > their > > own and the other association. > > > Surely all the member clubs will have a say in > this..? > but then again -maybe not. They couldn't move the > last heavy weight who stayed and over-stayed.. Are you referring to the great Mr Iredale?

FBI
wrote on 19-Jun-19 16:02

Not referring to Ross. His time has come and gone. Member clubs will certainly have a vote on matters but the real devil is in the detail. That’s the reason I suggested acquiring the minutes of Board meetings to keep them honest. Someone should really have very close look at the financials of the women’s association as unfortunately for them and possibly the merger they have a issue with the ATO. More on that shortly as facts begin to leak.

THE ROCK
wrote on 19-Jun-19 17:06

Sounds like you have some pretty strong inside info. Please do tell as it will affect all involved including all clubs in the GHFA.

norman harvie
wrote on 19-Jun-19 21:08

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sounds to me FBI and norman harvie are the same > person and maybe on the board or been voted off > the board. yeah , we are con-joint

FBI
wrote on 19-Jun-19 23:00

I don’t need to run 2 usernames on here. If I feel like talking to myself, I can do that by standing in front of a mirror. Certainly not a current or past Board member, but more like Hermes, messenger of the Gods. One of the problems with football is sorting the facts from fiction. Club delegates will tell their members from meetings everything is running smoothly, but when an forensic investigation into certain things occur it is anything but. The job of those in positions of power and responsibility is to ensure the leak of sensitive and damaging information is refuted or clouded by counter claims. Certain Board members from both camps have colluded to concealed vital information with regards to the merger. The biggest concealment are the financial records going back many seasons.

FBI
wrote on 19-Jun-19 23:00

I don’t need to run 2 usernames on here. If I feel like talking to myself, I can do that by standing in front of a mirror. Certainly not a current or past Board member, but more like Hermes, messenger of the Gods. One of the problems with football is sorting the facts from fiction. Club delegates will tell their members from meetings everything is running smoothly, but when an forensic investigation into certain things occur it is anything but. The job of those in positions of power and responsibility is to ensure the leak of sensitive and damaging information is refuted or clouded by counter claims. Certain Board members from both camps have colluded to concealed vital information with regards to the merger. The biggest concealment are the financial records going back many seasons.

Mirror man
wrote on 20-Jun-19 06:07

And how do you get to see the books. And last time I played football it was with a ball not with fact or fiction. Your a classic Dick Tracy nob head.

FBI
wrote on 20-Jun-19 07:01

Name calling, how immature. Financial records are provided to club delegates at the AGM after season end. I put this to you, if you were to form a business partnership wouldn’t you want to review you new partner financial history to ensure that can contribute and meet costs. As for football being played with a ball and not a bat on the field, you are correct, but this thread is about off field association matters that will effect every member of the association if due diligence is followed.

Dick Tracey
wrote on 20-Jun-19 11:02

>And last time I played football it was with a ball not with fact or fiction. he is with the O45s Div 4

THE ROCK
wrote on 20-Jun-19 12:05

Mirror man Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And how do you get to see the books. > And last time I played football it was with a ball > not with fact or fiction. > Your a classic Dick Tracy nob head. Pretty easily when a summary of the General Ledger is put in the full AGM. Not that i've personally seen them, but every organisation/club has a treasurer and they compile a Balance sheet in prep for each AGM(well for every committee i've sat on) I'm assuming FBI has had access to one or multiple to pickup the trend. And FBI is 100% correct - how financial a association is, should determine a number of key factors in the merger if it is at all going ahead.

FBI
wrote on 21-Jun-19 11:08

This attachment is the key issue. Ladies association has been levelling GST on items that don’t incur GST such as fines. The table of fines clearly shows GST to be added. Invoices sent to clubs shows the GST component. This has been going on for 19 years and when you consider how much a club pays in fines each year, then multiply that by the number of clubs, then multiply that by the number of years. Who knows how much will be left in the account after this.

Ned
wrote on 21-Jun-19 12:00

FBI,I don’t mean to sound dumb but who’s taking over who and why? Your attachment didn’t show figures or gst

FBI
wrote on 21-Jun-19 12:03

It’s not a takeover as such, both associations are merging and FNSW have granted an in principle agreement. The ladies association gets 2 members on the new board for the first 12 months and then it’s open slather. The ladies association has been rather secretive as to their financial status and the GST issue is a major one that literally could see any monetary amount they bring to the merge decrease alarmingly or even in the red. As for figures, to be exact on how much, it means extracting all of the financial records from the Department of Fair Trading for the last 19 years to ascertain how much GST been incorrectly levied to every club. Fines are GST free, yet that attachment shows they add it. Revenue for an association relating to fines is serious money and the ladies association have a field day hitting up clubs for anything and everything.

Dick Tracey
wrote on 21-Jun-19 15:08

Fine$$$ have been a big GDP component of both GHFA & NWSWFS .. so just raise 10% of that from pink socks and a few barbies - too easy

TG
wrote on 23-Jun-19 11:01

Chris.I think that GHFA will be the principle partner in all of this.
Sorry I meant to say FBI so you and your club will still get a vote and all the meetings will be at Christie.I know Im excited about this so get on board.

FBI
wrote on 24-Jun-19 16:00

Notsuchabigdeal? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FBI Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This attachment is the key issue. > > > > Ladies association has been levelling GST on > items > > that don’t incur GST such as fines. > > The table of fines clearly shows GST to be > added. > > Invoices sent to clubs shows the GST component. > > This has been going on for 19 years and when > you > > consider how much a club pays in fines each > year, > > then multiply that by the number of clubs, then > > multiply that by the number of years. > > > > Who knows how much will be left in the account > > after this. > > While it seems correct that GST shouldn't apply to > fines and the like (GSTD 2005/6), common sense > says that no one has gained or lost from the > situation. NWSWFA has received GST that it wasn't > supposed to charge, and then on-paid that amount > to the ATO. The member clubs have paid additional > GST that they shouldn't have been charged, and > claimed it back from the ATO. > > Even if a claim was made by a club against the > Association (can you claim for something that you > are not out of pocket for?), surely the > Association can issue a GST adjustment note now > and then claim any GST amount back from the ATO > that they have to repay back to the member club? > Similarly, any overcharged GST that the clubs are > compensated would have to be on-paid by them to > the ATO anyway, so what's the point? I'm not a > lawyer, so maybe I'm missing something That sounds fine in theory, but NWSWFA won’t exist after this season, so that’s not possible. GHFA won’t exist either, only the new merged entity of North West Sydney Football will exist from October 1st 2019 and they won’t pick up the issue from the NWSWFA, nor should they. A closer examination of the ladies association records is on the cards and not just going one season. Have the financials been audited every year?

Notsuchabigdeal?
wrote on 24-Jun-19 16:02

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This attachment is the key issue. > > Ladies association has been levelling GST on items > that don’t incur GST such as fines. > The table of fines clearly shows GST to be added. > Invoices sent to clubs shows the GST component. > This has been going on for 19 years and when you > consider how much a club pays in fines each year, > then multiply that by the number of clubs, then > multiply that by the number of years. > > Who knows how much will be left in the account > after this. While it seems correct that GST shouldn't apply to fines and the like (GSTD 2005/6), common sense says that no one has gained or lost from the situation. NWSWFA has received GST that it wasn't supposed to charge, and then on-paid that amount to the ATO. The member clubs have paid additional GST that they shouldn't have been charged, and claimed it back from the ATO. Even if a claim was made by a club against the Association (can you claim for something that you are not out of pocket for?), surely the Association can issue a GST adjustment note now and then claim any GST amount back from the ATO that they have to repay back to the member club? Similarly, any overcharged GST that the clubs are compensated would have to be on-paid by them to the ATO anyway, so what's the point? I'm not a lawyer, so maybe I'm missing something

Not known
wrote on 24-Jun-19 20:02

My understanding from your argument is that it has affected women’s teams only and it’s not going to affect any existing ghfa teams? And furthermore it won’t affext anyone moving forward as the company will be dissolved, so what’s the problem? Is it a problem with the 2 new board members?

roo reece
wrote on 24-Jun-19 21:03

>>And furthermore it won’t affext anyone moving forward as the company will be dissolved, so what’s the problem? << need to see the finances. we don't want to be subsidising anyone by paying $400+ for rego next year

THE ROCK
wrote on 24-Jun-19 21:06

Hmmm, i agree with Not known's point. If the new merger isn't importing any old debt, and the GHFA has done the right thing in the past and controls a majority of the board, then i don't understand the issue?

FBI
wrote on 25-Jun-19 12:02

The merger certainly won’t inherit any debts from either association in the past, but the point I making is prior to the GST issue that NWSWFA have they would’ve nominated what assets and funds they would bring to the table, so GHFA could make an informed decision to proceed or not. The GST issue is very very recent and those previous financial figures tabled by NWSWFA could well be eroded back to notoriety even in the red so in theory the NWSWFA may bring zero dollars. Remember the GST issue goes back 19 years of being incorrectly applied. Awful lot of money at stake here and why should a business or organisation merge with someone if they don’t contribute equally and fairly. The records of the NWSWFA have been questionable for a long time. Also there is talk that the NWSWFA lent the Koalas an amount of money, how much in total, how often, these are questions only a forensic accountant could say. Still on the loan of money, I not sure that a not for profit organisation are permitted to loan money by law.

Fact Check This!!
wrote on 25-Jun-19 19:02

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The merger certainly won’t inherit any debts > from either association in the past, but the point > I making is prior to the GST issue that NWSWFA > have they would’ve nominated what assets and > funds they would bring to the table, so GHFA could > make an informed decision to proceed or not. > > The GST issue is very very recent and those > previous financial figures tabled by NWSWFA could > well be eroded back to notoriety even in the red > so in theory the NWSWFA may bring zero dollars. > > Remember the GST issue goes back 19 years of being > incorrectly applied. > Awful lot of money at stake here and why should a > business or organisation merge with someone if > they don’t contribute equally and fairly. > > The records of the NWSWFA have been questionable > for a long time. > Also there is talk that the NWSWFA lent the Koalas > an amount of money, how much in total, how often, > these are questions only a forensic accountant > could say. > > Still on the loan of money, I not sure that a not > for profit organisation are permitted to loan > money by law. $30k in 2019 Alone!! Be careful what you inherit....

FBI
wrote on 25-Jun-19 20:03

The 30k in 2019 is only just scratching the surface. It’s bottomless!

Heather Reed
wrote on 25-Jun-19 20:04

GHFA has 12000+ members,,prolly less now with the departure of KEN , GLEN & 2 other clubs. 12000 * $20 = $240,000 They can up the rego by 20 bucks to cover the hole.

As expected
wrote on 25-Jun-19 20:06

Heather Reed Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > GHFA has 12000+ members,,prolly less now with the > departure of KEN , GLEN & 2 other clubs. > 12000 * $20 = $240,000 > > They can up the rego by 20 bucks to cover the > hole. As expected the solution is to make GHFA members pay more to cover the shortfall... This is just the beginning!!! Shows the attitude, take take take Just check current NWSW fines being handed out to clubs.... U7 shirt numbers missing, come on!!!

FBI
wrote on 25-Jun-19 21:01

Speaking of Denise, Grand Final day a couple of seasons ago she rang a club and threatened them that if they pumped the opposition then the association would withdraw their nomination to enter Champion of Champions.

Don’t Score 10
wrote on 25-Jun-19 21:03

Obscene Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ol lady Denise threatened to fine clubs whose > teams scored more than 9 goals in a game. You > can’t make that shit up! Confirmed If in a NWSW competitive competitions your team scores more than 9 the goals are not counted... max score recorded is 9 You can’t make this stuff up!!!

Don’t Score 10
wrote on 25-Jun-19 21:03

Obscene Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ol lady Denise threatened to fine clubs whose > teams scored more than 9 goals in a game. You > can’t make that shit up! Confirmed If in a NWSW competitive competitions your team scores more than 9 the goals are not counted... max score recorded is 9 You can’t make this stuff up!!!

Obscene
wrote on 25-Jun-19 21:06

Ol lady Denise threatened to fine clubs whose teams scored more than 9 goals in a game. You can’t make that shit up!

Grant Night
wrote on 25-Jun-19 22:05

Alright we'll try to score 8 LEFTIST liberals taking over everything..AeFL, FFAye,

Merge
wrote on 27-Jun-19 08:06

I’ve spoken to people from 5 clubs in nwswf and everyone of them want a merge - purely in the hope that they will never have to deal with Denise Robinson again. Pretty confident the other clubs would feel the same way (perhaps not WPH though)

FBI
wrote on 27-Jun-19 09:09

Merge, Your post is right on the money with clubs not wanting to deal with her into the future. There has been talk for many seasons that when a player is upgraded that one club WPH seems to benefit from their players upgraded matches not being accurately recorded to reflect the true number.

Ned
wrote on 27-Jun-19 12:01

Who’s Denise? Is she the boss of the women’s comp.

FBI
wrote on 27-Jun-19 20:02

She is the GM of the Ladies Association.

Merge
wrote on 28-Jun-19 09:06

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Merge, > > Your post is right on the money with clubs not > wanting to deal with her into the future. > > There has been talk for many seasons that when a > player is upgraded that one club WPH seems to > benefit from their players upgraded matches not > being accurately recorded to reflect the true > number. Haven’t heard that one, but am not even slightly surprised. My favourite is that she changed a semi final series from 4 team to 6, because her own team came 5th at the end of the rounds. That’s the type of person she is. And there are several incidents like this that has happened over the years, I kid you not. It is unbelievable. Hopefully GHFA are aware of her antics, and her financial incompetence (going by above posts) and make sure she has no part in the merged association from 2020 and beyond.

f4TS0 WATSO
wrote on 28-Jun-19 12:04

::::My favourite is that she changed a semi final series from 4 team to 6, because her own team came 5th at the end of the rounds. That’s the type of person she is. sOUNDS LIKE A POTENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR A SPOT ON THE FFA BOARD

THE ROCK
wrote on 02-Jul-19 11:08

FBI, under what your saying, she will have a place on the board, but not a majority say? Why can't the merge go ahead and she is not a part of it.

FBI
wrote on 02-Jul-19 18:03

I understand the Board to be a total of 5 and these are the names touted around. Tracey Williams NWSWFA Jodie Camden NWSWFA Helen Armson GHFA Lindsay Donald GHFA Malcolm Arnold GHFA

FBI
wrote on 02-Jul-19 23:03

Old mate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hmmm ok > > Sounds like your mate Denise Richards won’t be > there. > > So, it’s ok now? Big big difference between Denise Richards and Denise Robinson. Everything will be okay as long as nobody rolls over and joins the voting numbers from the NWSWFA. The GHFA Chsir is playing both sides of the fence. I’d feel more confident with someone else there besides her.

Old mate
wrote on 02-Jul-19 23:05

Hmmm ok Sounds like your mate Denise Richards won’t be there. So, it’s ok now?

Merge
wrote on 04-Jul-19 09:04

The 2 associations were supposed to meet and discuss finances last week. Does anyone know of the outcome?

FBI
wrote on 04-Jul-19 13:00

Merge Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The 2 associations were supposed to meet and > discuss finances last week. > > Does anyone know of the outcome? Next week I understand for that.

FB what?
wrote on 18-Jul-19 08:02

Fringe benefit inclusion What’s the latest?

Dick Tracey
wrote on 18-Jul-19 10:04

done like Dinner..

FBI
wrote on 19-Jul-19 09:03

Dick Tracey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > done like Dinner.. Vote was unanimous at NWSWFA, whilst there was a small pocket of resistance at GHFA, about 7 or so. However the merge was voted on and successfully passed.

Raise your ballot paper
wrote on 19-Jul-19 10:00

Onwards & upwards for the new association

Grant Night
wrote on 19-Jul-19 20:06

Expect Rego fees to GO UP next year - 10% minimum!!

Oven Baked
wrote on 19-Jul-19 22:01

Grant Night Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Expect Rego fees to GO UP next year - 10% > minimum!! Why would they?

FBI
wrote on 21-Jul-19 21:08

Grant Night Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Expect Rego fees to GO UP next year - 10% > minimum!! Before the merge, whichever association’s fees were the highest that will adopted at a minimum for 2020. It could even be that amount plus 5% or thereabouts. The new board will decide on that. The

FBI
wrote on 15-Aug-19 07:00

A quietly kept secret for the 2020 season is the female representative arm of the association (Koalas) will be seeking the same contribution money allocation as the males (Spirit). That amount is in the vicinity of $120k. Fair or not, you be the judge. One should consider the membership size they bring which is only around the 25% mark of what GHFA have. The sole point of argument from the women’s Board members is equality for all. Forget about having a much smaller membership just give us the same.

Not surprised
wrote on 15-Aug-19 09:08

Doesn't surprise me at all, they contribute 5% of what men do for football regarding money, attendance & quality, but because of equality they want the same as men. Imagine a pro men's league of netball which nobody watches or goes to, and then the men demand equal pay to the woman (albeit what they earn isnt much).. The woman would hit the roof! I'm all for equality, but you need to bring in your own stream of money. Men and woman should be kept separate

Mike Dean
wrote on 15-Aug-19 10:04

this is what the majority of progressives voted. so lump it,.

Catwomen
wrote on 15-Aug-19 10:07

Your a women hater!!

THE ROCK
wrote on 15-Aug-19 13:01

I’m all for women playing sport also, but 120 k for women’s football is a joke... Do they pay their players like the men? Or just line their pockets...

FBI
wrote on 21-Aug-19 16:02

A SGM is scheduled next week or it could be the following to take nominations for the 2020 football committees. Even though the associations have merge there will be separate football committees for both male and female. So much for coming together as one.

Hillbilly
wrote on 21-Aug-19 20:00

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > A SGM is scheduled next week or it could be the > following to take nominations for the 2020 > football committees. > Even though the associations have merge there will > be separate football committees for both male and > female. > So much for coming together as one. surely u don't want men interfering with (progress of) women Soccer. ..

FBI
wrote on 12-Sep-19 11:07

The brawling has already started in the newly merged entity over winter training ground allocations. This was never going to work.

FBI
wrote on 12-Sep-19 12:00

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L28Z8R7

Dick Tracey
wrote on 12-Sep-19 12:05

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L28Z8R7 got any other choices? == exclusive training grounds for women only??

Take Over Complete
wrote on 10-Oct-19 18:02

We are pleased to announce the take over of GHFA by NWS is now complete. With the appointment of the football management committee last night, we have successfully removed years of experience within GHFA and the knowledge in running a successful football association. This follows our announcement last week of the paid association roles being given to those we have hand picked. The final piece will be the budget that will be handed down soon where we increase everyone’s fees and hand huge sums of money to Koalas Thank you to everyone who voted for this, you made this process really easy.

hmmmmm
wrote on 11-Oct-19 15:07

reminder that this club is now in our association http://www.nwsf.com.au/flying-bats-fc.html

Juice
wrote on 11-Oct-19 18:06

hmmmmm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > reminder that this club is now in our association > > http://www.nwsf.com.au/flying-bats-fc.html Dead set... the dumbest post I’ve seen on this forum in all its years. Grow up champ.

He-She
wrote on 12-Oct-19 16:00

hmmmmm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > reminder that this club is now in our association > > http://www.nwsf.com.au/flying-bats-fc.html Gggreat i am a he-she.. now i can join DingBats for Soccer

Grant Night
wrote on 13-Oct-19 14:00

>Why tf do we need LGBT clubs? we want to be INclusive ..?

norfwesh
wrote on 13-Oct-19 14:07

is there really a need for a club that has any political base? Sport should be one of the few things that should be completely rid of that shit. Why tf do we need LGBT clubs? Whats next the Greens bring in a team to face up against a Scomo XI?? FFS keep yer politics out of football.

norfwesh
wrote on 13-Oct-19 17:02

where does it say that LGBT players can't play in any of the clubs in the association ..?

Scenes
wrote on 14-Oct-19 10:09

Imagine if we started a club where only straight men/woman could play. The scenes!

Get over it champ
wrote on 14-Oct-19 12:02

What's next? Everyone will have to wear rainbow coloured socks & matching hot pants!!! I hope this doesn't keep you awake in the night.

Grim Reaper
wrote on 23-Oct-19 18:04

We may be approaching the Halloween season but the skeletons are starting to come out thick and fast... Questions need to be asked but will you get any truth from the board??? This might just get interesting!!

Light at yhe end of the tunnel
wrote on 24-Oct-19 14:02

Can any one elaborate on anything coming out of this merger. Very quiet from Christie Park

Silence
wrote on 24-Oct-19 17:09

The reason there is nothing coming out is that they don’t want you to know what is going on. The open and transparent days are gone, welcome to the closed shop!!!

Area 51
wrote on 25-Oct-19 10:09

Silence Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The reason there is nothing coming out is that > they don’t want you to know what is going on. > > The open and transparent days are gone, welcome to > the closed shop!!! Paranoia is a terrible thing.

Smoke
wrote on 25-Oct-19 11:08

All that needs to be said is, where there is smoke there is fire And the big black clouds of it are billowing out of Christie Park!!

kettle
wrote on 25-Oct-19 13:03

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hmmmmm Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > reminder that this club is now in our > association > > > > http://www.nwsf.com.au/flying-bats-fc.html > > > Dead set... the dumbest post I’ve seen on this > forum in all its years. Grow up champ. obviously youve never re read any of your own posts....champ

Juice
wrote on 25-Oct-19 18:00

kettle Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hmmmmm Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > reminder that this club is now in our > > association > > > > > > http://www.nwsf.com.au/flying-bats-fc.html > > > > > > Dead set... the dumbest post I’ve seen on > this > > forum in all its years. Grow up champ. > > obviously youve never re read any of your own > posts....champ So what’s your interpretation of the post and it’s reference to the flying bats Kettle?... like it has any relevance... zilch, zip, zero

kettle
wrote on 28-Oct-19 09:03

ahh a white knight, i did hear your female students always seemed to get better marks

Juice
wrote on 28-Oct-19 10:04

kettle Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ahh a white knight, i did hear your female > students always seemed to get better marks Judging by that reply, you seem beyond mature discussion. Hope your tolerance aligns more with today’s, in the coming future. Happy Monday :)

FBI
wrote on 01-Nov-19 00:02

Is the registered address of Flying Bats in the geographical boundaries of the association? If not surely they are only a “guest” and wouldn’t be entitled to voting rights I would imagine. If the club has had a change of registered address, it might be pertinent to see when it was done.

Truth
wrote on 01-Nov-19 08:02

Flying Bats changed their registered address last year so they had voting rights and the same access to the new association as other clubs. I would be more worried as to what is happening in the inner sanctum of Christie Park than this club.. They won’t hurt anyone but the Board just might hurt everyone. Always remember we voted for this!

NavMan
wrote on 01-Nov-19 09:05

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is the registered address of Flying Bats in the > geographical boundaries of the association? > If not surely they are only a “guest” and > wouldn’t be entitled to voting rights I would > imagine. > If the club has had a change of registered > address, it might be pertinent to see when it was > done. I believe all the following fall outside the boundaries: Flying Bats FC, Mercy Catholic College, Old Ignatians FC, St Barnabas FC, St Patricks FC & Sydney Uni Soccer FC They all seem to focus on specific demographics (i.e. Junior girl’s teams, senior men’s team) only.

norfwesh
wrote on 01-Nov-19 13:00

All these blokes trying to act progressive saying "they're not doing anything wrong" or "this is immature", its not about anything to do with LGBT or their rights or anything cruel. It's just the fact that it is really not necessary to have a political community represented by a football team. Its not like a club based on immigrants from a specific place or a team for work mates (which are both fine), it's political. By having clubs like these what is stopping a group of angry paedo Christians starting an anti-LGBT club? Of course that would be stupid, but what's the difference? Obviously a club like that would be offending people but unless they were running around forming Lynch mobs there'd be nothing stopping them. Football should be one of the few places completely rid of any type of political agenda from any side or view. Couldn't care less about who ya got in yer bed and I don't wanna know, especially not through football. I'm watching GHFA games for beer, snags and shit football.

I <3 NWSF
wrote on 01-Nov-19 14:09

norfwesh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All these blokes trying to act progressive saying > "they're not doing anything wrong" or "this is > immature", its not about anything to do with LGBT > or their rights or anything cruel. > > It's just the fact that it is really not necessary > to have a political community represented by a > football team. Its not like a club based on > immigrants from a specific place or a team for > work mates (which are both fine), it's political. > > By having clubs like these what is stopping a > group of angry paedo Christians starting an > anti-LGBT club? Of course that would be stupid, > but what's the difference? Obviously a club like > that would be offending people but unless they > were running around forming Lynch mobs there'd be > nothing stopping them. > > Football should be one of the few places > completely rid of any type of political agenda > from any side or view. > > Couldn't care less about who ya got in yer bed and > I don't wanna know, especially not through > football. I'm watching GHFA games for beer, snags > and shit football. Actually you wont be watching GHFA games anymore

FBI
wrote on 02-Nov-19 14:05

If you people are concerned about the composition of the new board, then perhaps looking into who they are, what they do and why are they even there. I can say the former women’s association representatives on the new board have one goal and that is to get an equal share of $$$ for the NWS Koalas. Anything else is irrelevant.

jeffbrian22
wrote on 02-Nov-19 20:04

Buy real registered ID Card,[+447459729658 ] passport,drivers license Buy real and fake passport ((http://www.buydocs72hrs.com/) driver's license,visa, resident permit, id cards, work permit, citizenship we produce original passport, driver's license, identity cards, visas, green cards, stamps resident permit and other documents for the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain , Great Britain, USA, Canada and many more. we offer you one of the best services in the world. Most customers have experienced our true and excellent service. We guarantee 100% legit. We assure our customers that they produce and deliver their documents in a short time. Note that the actual document is registered in the country's database system, so you can easily travel to a country of your choice. Our documents have all security features, such as: IDs scan -HOLOGRAMME -BAR CODES -UV - And we offer FAST and express delivery to our customers To order, you can visit our website or send your questions to our email or whatsapp website .................. http://www.buydocs72hrs.com/ Contact emails ......... [email protected] Whats apps ------------ ((+447459729658 )) Contact us for documents from the following countries USA (ALL COUNTRIES) GERMANY Great Britain CANADA NETHERLANDS COUNTRIES EUROPE ASIA etc We also sell FAKE BANK NOTES, FAKE EUROS Fake USD FAKE UK POUNDS, ETC website.................. http://www.buydocs72hrs.com/ Whats apps ------------ ((+447459729658 )) Buy real registered EU passports Buy passport online Purchase an identity card online Buy driving license online Buy the residence permit online Buy / receive citizenship online Buy real and fake documents online Buy UK passports Real passports USA (USA), Buy Real Belgian passports, Real Brazilian (Brazil) passports, Real Canadian (Canadian) passports, Buy Real Finnish passes, Buy Real French passports, Buy Genuine German passports, Buy Genuine Dutch passports, Real Israeli passports, Get real passports from the United Kingdom (United Kingdom), Buy Real Spanish (Spain) passports, Buy Real Mexican (Mexico) passports, Buy a real South African passport. Buy real Australian driving licenses, Buy real Canadian driving licenses, Buy real French (France) driving licenses. Legit Dutch (Holland / Netherlands) driving licenses, Real Estate German (Germany) driving licenses, Sale Real UK (United Kingdom) driving licenses, Purchase of genuine diplomatic passports Sell real USA (USA) passports, Buy real Australian passports, Buy Belgium passports, Buy real Brazilian (Brazil) passports, Sale Real Canadian (Canada) Passports, Buy real registered USA passports Keywords: - buy passports - Buy real and fake passports online - Buy real passports online, - Buy a real registered driver's license online - Buy a genuine and fake driver's license - Buy quality EU passports, - Buy real and fake id card online - Buy real and fake driving licenses online, - Buy real / fake resident permit online - Buy real visa online - Apply for citizenship website .................. http://www.buydocs72hrs.com/ Contact emails ......... [email protected] Whats apps ------------ ((+447459729658 )) Buy Fake passport buy a fake ID card Buy a fake license buy fake documents website.................. http://www.buydocs72hrs.com/ WHATSAPP ............+447459729658 ) Contact emails ......... [email protected] buy a real and false passport buy real and wrong driver's license Buy a real and false identity card buy real registered citizenship Buy real and fake documents Contact e-mails ......... [email protected] WHATSAPP ............ (+447459729658 ) website.................. http://www.buydocs72hrs.com/ Truly registered passport Buy a genuine registered ID card Buy a genuine registered driving license website ...................http://www.buydocs72hrs.com/ My contacts are private investigators, immigration authorities, consuls, Diplomats, personal officials and experienced experts, I have a strong Commitment to growth in all areas of identity card, passport and identity card, drivers license, and Other documents. All customers who need the citizenship document from all countries are 100% insured and guarantee a real database Registered documents with high quality RIDER LICENSE, BIRTH, VISA-PASSPORT AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS .... website ......................http://www.buydocs72hrs.com/ Contact emails [email protected]. Whatsapp --------------- ((+447459729658 ))

Matildas
wrote on 05-Nov-19 10:09

So with the announcement that the Matildas have an equal pay deal with the Socceroos. Guess thats the koalas and Spirit on the same deal as well. Fees to increase substantially

FNSWLovesFees
wrote on 05-Nov-19 11:01

Fees are increasing anyway with FNSW changes. Maybe they will split the existing pie in 2 so Spirit now get less

FBI
wrote on 05-Nov-19 11:07

Matildas Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So with the announcement that the Matildas have an > equal pay deal with the Socceroos. Guess thats the > koalas and Spirit on the same deal as well. Fees > to increase substantially The Koalas Management has been advocating for the same $$$ handout that Spirit get long before this announcement regarding the Matildas. The Women’s Association has always set its sights on the $$$ value that GHFA had. The GHFA Chair of the Board now leans very strongly to the side of the women’s when it comes to voting. Your reap what you sow and this is a long foreseen train wreck coming. GHFA clubs should’ve let the Women’s Association sink by voting against the merger. Now come the problems. Clubs can thank their own dopey delegate that voted in favour of this. Talk about being conned. Why don’t you ask your Chair of the Board about what ever happened about the Women’s Association providing full disclosure of their financial records. Hardly an unreasonable request. How will clubs feel if again Koalas pay $500 a game to an ex Matildas and free 1st Class air travel from Brisbane. First chance clubs get they should oust the Chair without doubt.

Dick Tracey
wrote on 07-Nov-19 07:02

>>>First chance clubs get they should oust the Chair without doubt. TOO LATE NOW..THEY'RE IN THIS IS AUSTRALIA IN THE YEAR 2019.. SORRY THE SNOWFLAKE ERA EVERYTHING IS TOO POLITICALLY-CORRECT(ED) IF THE MATILDAS ARE GETTING EQUAL PAY - DO THEY HAVE TO WIN ANYTHING FOR THAT EQUAL PAY? MATILDAS ARE GETTING DONE 5-0 BY THE SYDNEY FC U-16 TEAM ..IT'S LIKE WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME COMPANY DOING DIFF JOBS BUT WE WANT THE SAME PAY AS THE BOSS. >>Clubs can thank their own dopey delegate that voted in favour of this. SURELY THESE DOPEY DELEGATES ARE (A DIME A DOZEN) ALSO THE POLITICALLY CORRECT ONES. I AM SURE THEY'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM ASKING THEIR OWN CLUB MEMBERS TO ABSORB HIGHER CHARGES/FEES FOR THE SAKE OF "EQUALITY" WELCOME 2020 ..HINDSIGHT IS 20/20?

Hillbilly
wrote on 07-Nov-19 07:03

BOARD OF DIRECTORS Helen Armson - Chair Malcolm Arnold Jodie Camden Lindsay Donald Tracey Williams == yEP.. you snowflakes are done

Facts
wrote on 07-Nov-19 12:09

If Members are upset with fee increases in 2020 they should ask questions of their clubs to explain why the fees have gone up, and then have their delegates ask the tough questions of this board. Clubs will be required to set fees for 2020 in just 7 weeks (for 1st Jan rego start) and at this stage the new association has not told clubs what the budget looks like and what fees will be!! I don’t think there would be a club in the association that ‘makes money’, they will be set to pass through all costs as they receive them based on what they provide to members. Get your club delegates to ask the questions that need to be asked and if your delegates can’t ask them then get involved in your clubs and you can then be the asking the questions!!!

Hillbilly
wrote on 07-Nov-19 14:05

::If Members are upset with fee increases in 2020 they should ask questions of their clubs to explain why the fees have gone up, and then have their delegates ask the tough questions of this board.::: they didn't raise the important questions during the merger.. and now all they get to do is ask question re fee$$

Agree
wrote on 07-Nov-19 14:08

Totally agree with you hillbilly but we are where we are. Maybe more should have said no to the merger but they didn’t. Hopefully people will now start to take notice once they are having more cold hard cash ripped off them!

Hillbilly
wrote on 07-Nov-19 15:00

Agree Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Totally agree with you hillbilly but we are where > we are. > Maybe more should have said no to the merger but > they didn’t. > > Hopefully people will now start to take notice > once they are having more cold hard cash ripped > off them! WHY..? weren't they informed? were there any discussions amongst the members, presidents of diff. clubs, committees members etc? was the possibility raised that the merger is primarily about funding intention$? Or did everyone just had a beer and proceeded to pass the motion? but given our PC society and environment - I doubt members are too gung ho about anything these days. what's another 50 bucks in fees right? more fine$ wearing the wrong sock colour.. sell some VBs in C.Park & collect some more gold coins in NPL2 & bob's your uncle.

Reg Vardy
wrote on 13-Nov-19 08:02

Lifted from the new website: The inaugural Board of Directors of NWSF were appointed in July 2019 and are: Helen Armson - Chair Mal Arnold Jodie Camden Lindsay Donald Tracey Williams The Board is responsible for the overall control, financial management and strategy of NWSF. (MONEY/FINANCIAL ISSUES) At a Special General Meeting on 9 October 2019, the Association Chair and Football Management Committee were elected by the member clubs: Association Chair: Karen Waud The Association Chairperson acts as the chairperson of all FMC meetings, Delegates Meetings, and sub-committee meetings. FMC Members: David Cooper Steve Crawford Buck Findlay Michael Masulans Peter Quessy Nate Rushton The FMC's role is to make decisions via the Delegates' meeting in regards to issues relating to the competitions and ensure the competitions are administered as per the Regulations as agreed by the Clubs. (PARK FOOTBALL ISSUES - looks like the Men are experts in that area)

TG
wrote on 13-Nov-19 12:09

All clubs voted so it’s all sorted. Easy no more bitching.

Good call
wrote on 13-Nov-19 13:00

Karen Waud as association chair - a step in the right direction!

Mike Dean
wrote on 14-Nov-19 00:03

Good call Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Karen Waud as association chair - a step in the > right direction! LH Waud needs a new layer of turf.. its barren by June

Jon Snow
wrote on 14-Nov-19 10:00

Mike Dean Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good call Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Karen Waud as association chair - a step in the > > right direction! > > > > LH Waud needs a new layer of turf.. its barren by > June Every ground is rubbish come the start of winter except Penno & West Epping, do you think they should all look like Wembley?

Dick Cranium
wrote on 14-Nov-19 13:02

Jon Snow Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mike Dean Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Good call Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Karen Waud as association chair - a step in > the > > > right direction! > > > > > > > > LH Waud needs a new layer of turf.. its barren > by > > June > > Every ground is rubbish come the start of winter > except Penno & West Epping, do you think they > should all look like Wembley? Be good if they look like Turf Moor

Juice
wrote on 14-Nov-19 16:02

Dick Cranium Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Jon Snow Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Mike Dean Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Good call Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Karen Waud as association chair - a step in > > the > > > > right direction! > > > > > > > > > > > > LH Waud needs a new layer of turf.. its > barren > > by > > > June > > > > Every ground is rubbish come the start of > winter > > except Penno & West Epping, do you think they > > should all look like Wembley? > > > Be good if they look like Turf Moor Take it up with the ground’s local council. Their responsibility not the associations.

Wtf
wrote on 15-Nov-19 23:05

Seriously, wtf does the previous comments about ground surface have to do with a mention about Karen waud. Yes yes it’s the same name as lh waud but ffs. I agree she is someone who has integrity and will hopefully right wrongs that have happened in recent seasons.

FBI
wrote on 22-Nov-19 09:07

The brawling for use of Christie Park for the representative teams has claimed its first scalp. Gladesville Ravens have been excluded from using it as a training facility. Funny how prior to it being even built there was a press release clearly naming all clubs that would be sharing it for training and on game day. Whilst Gladesville Ravens still will able to play matches there, the initial terms of engagement have now been moved. This was always going to happen once a association merge began evident. There are further surprises still to come.

Mike Dean
wrote on 22-Nov-19 12:09

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The brawling for use of Christie Park for the > representative teams has claimed its first scalp. > > Gladesville Ravens have been excluded from using > it as a training facility. > > Funny how prior to it being even built there was a > press release clearly naming all clubs that would > be sharing it for training and on game day. > > Whilst Gladesville Ravens still will able to play > matches there, the initial terms of engagement > have now been moved. > > This was always going to happen once a association > merge began evident. > > There are further surprises still to come. So Ravens have vacated the slot for ..?

FBI
wrote on 22-Nov-19 15:00

Really? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This was always going to happen but you are still > surprised??? > > With only 2 fields at CP, there is only so much > space/time available. When you consider Spirit > Youth & NPL, GHFA AYL & SAP, Koala's NPL & SAP + > GHFA academies training + playing. > > There isn't going to be much left over for GRM NPL > or Ravens NPL, let alone the NWSF clubs for use. Pretty sure all clubs were using it this season so why should any allocation change. Remember Christie Park was built using Ryde Council rate payers money yet clubs like Koalas having an abundance of players residing outside of the area get to push Gladesville Ravens who has most of their members living in the area. I think Koalas as a could possibly even be registered outside of the Ryde Council boundaries yet feel they can dictate terms.

Really?
wrote on 22-Nov-19 15:01

This was always going to happen but you are still surprised??? With only 2 fields at CP, there is only so much space/time available. When you consider Spirit Youth & NPL, GHFA AYL & SAP, Koala's NPL & SAP + GHFA academies training + playing. There isn't going to be much left over for GRM NPL or Ravens NPL, let alone the NWSF clubs for use.

Really?
wrote on 22-Nov-19 15:05

Do you believe most of Spirit NPL players live within Ryde council? Should they get the flick if not?

Check the accounts
wrote on 22-Nov-19 21:03

Last accounts for NSWFA released $60,000 donation to Koalas Wait for that to double in the new association budget!! Not for profit organisations are not able to provide donations to other organisations.... worth a Fact check?!? Ravens are a challenge to Koalas now they got promoted so to keep them down the new ‘women’s’ association has kicked them out!! Start asking questions! Clubs need to hold the board to account! Clubs voted for this but didn’t ask the right questions before they did.. Don’t be fooled, there is one agenda here and it is not for the betterment of football in this area for everyone!!!

Harvey
wrote on 23-Nov-19 00:02

GHFA gave a $120000 grant to Spirit in 2019. What’s your point?

Harvey
wrote on 23-Nov-19 00:06

Koalas are NPL, Ravens are NPL2 btw. No promotion for Ravens.

Dick Tracey
wrote on 26-Nov-19 15:02

Harvey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > GHFA gave a $120000 grant to Spirit in 2019. > What’s your point? is that legit before the merge.. if after - that was lightning fast - like the first fast cab off the rank

Magpies
wrote on 26-Nov-19 15:07

Check the accounts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Last accounts for NSWFA released $60,000 donation > to Koalas > > Wait for that to double in the new association > budget!! > > Not for profit organisations are not able to > provide donations to other organisations.... worth > a Fact check?!? > > Ravens are a challenge to Koalas now they got > promoted so to keep them down the new > ‘women’s’ association has kicked them out!! > > Start asking questions! > Clubs need to hold the board to account! > Clubs voted for this but didn’t ask the right > questions before they did.. > > Don’t be fooled, there is one agenda here and it > is not for the betterment of football in this area > for everyone!!! I see the Ravens Women team is quite good now..

Fact Check
wrote on 27-Nov-19 12:09

Dick Tracey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Harvey Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > GHFA gave a $120000 grant to Spirit in 2019. > > What’s your point? > > > > is that legit before the merge.. > > if after - that was lightning fast - like the > first fast cab off the rank Yes that is correct however for context this was approved at the MC for GHFA in 2018/2019 with the intention that Spirt was to be self funded for 2020.

FBI
wrote on 01-Dec-19 14:08

This coming Tuesday night Ryde Council have scheduled a “workshop” to sort out the brawling between clubs with regards to training ground allocation and times. Only in the last 10 days or so Ravens were completely excluded from training ground use in 2020 until Councillor Maggie stepped in with a motion to revert to the 2019 allocations until this mess can be sorted out. At the end of the day allocations must seem to be fair and reasonable for all. Nobody should excluded.

Woof
wrote on 03-Dec-19 14:00

Now Saints United have been promoted, who's excited to play at Pidding dog park? Some characteristics of Pidding Park... Rabbit holes, Dog shit, cricket pitch, Majorly uneven playing surface and no grass. Surely NWSF can't let PL games be played there.

Saint
wrote on 03-Dec-19 17:09

Playing out of Christie park 2.

Naaaaaah
wrote on 04-Dec-19 11:03

Saint Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Playing out of Christie park 2. You and every other team in the comp apparently

Hillbilly
wrote on 04-Dec-19 14:07

>>I think Koalas as a could possibly even be registered outside of the Ryde Council boundaries yet feel they can dictate terms. It's all about Board Representation. Aren't there any heavy weights from Ravens? Or have they become like their PL team - gone soft

Fact Check
wrote on 05-Dec-19 14:04

Hillbilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > >>I think Koalas as a could possibly even be > registered outside of the Ryde Council boundaries > yet feel they can dictate terms. > > It's all about Board Representation. > > Aren't there any heavy weights from Ravens? Or > have they become like their PL team - gone soft Don’t you mean Raven’s Super League Team??

FBI
wrote on 07-Dec-19 05:08

Hillbilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > >>I think Koalas as a could possibly even be > registered outside of the Ryde Council boundaries > yet feel they can dictate terms. > > It's all about Board Representation. > > Aren't there any heavy weights from Ravens? Or > have they become like their PL team - gone soft As they are only 5 Board members and 2 of those came from the women’s association it is very difficult if not impossible to get any new blood on the Board in the first year of operation. The automatic selection of 2 from the women’s in the first year was a pre existing condition of the merger. At the 2020 AGM all bets are off and you can punt any or all of the first year Board members.

Dick Tracey
wrote on 09-Dec-19 20:01

>>At the 2020 AGM all bets are off and you can punt any or all of the first year Board members.<< won't bet on that. people don't like to make waves in GHFA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRRs0BrBDx0

Check the fine print
wrote on 10-Dec-19 19:04

Dick Tracey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > >>At the 2020 AGM all bets are off and you can > punt any or all of the first year Board > members.<< > > > won't bet on that. people don't like to make waves > in GHFA > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRRs0BrBDx0 Agree it won’t happen but no because people don’t want too they can’t... under the rules only half the board is up for election each year. Another thing people missed when they were so quick to put there hand up for this.. Only way to remove the whole board is a vote of no confidence This is what was voted for!!

Author:
Subject: