GHFA RESPECT Policy

Views: 260 Posts: 4
Mr Green
wrote on 12-Jun-19 16:05

Just wondering if anyone knows how it works?

Been reading the Bylaws and have seen this:

(a) For each team in the GHFA, disciplinary points will be applied for offences by players, team officials, spectators and accumulated over the season.

(b) Nominated Offences carry a number of demerit points which are accumulated to the team. The list of all offences and the associated penalties are listed in the Schedules of Offences.

(c) Allocation of points will be issued by the DC and/or GPT when issuing suspensions, and the Disciplinary Director and/or General Manager may allocate points as deemed appropriate for off field incidents not requiring referral to the GPT.

(d) As a team accumulates points over the season, sanctions are applied against the team according to the number of RESPECT points accumulated.

Super / Premier League
Level 1 - 18
Level 2 - 36
Level 3 - 50

But what do you need to do to accumulate points? And does anyone even bother checking where your at?

Bias
wrote on 12-Jun-19 21:09

I understand why this new respect thing is in but it hasn't really changed anything The refs are still going to do what they want they just have more excuses for being shit

Juice
wrote on 12-Jun-19 22:01

Bias Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I understand why this new respect thing is in but > it hasn't really changed anything > The refs are still going to do what they want > they just have more excuses for being shit ???????????????

WTF
wrote on 12-Jun-19 23:00

Bias Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I understand why this new respect thing is in but > it hasn't really changed anything > The refs are still going to do what they want > they just have more excuses for being shit Mate, your an idiot. You make no sense.

Author:
Subject: