Results this week

Views: 4348 Posts: 24
Horko
wrote on 25-May-19 16:04

Hawks v Y Ressies 3-1 Firsts 3-1 We’re on the board, this is our year, going to win it all

hey marge look
wrote on 25-May-19 17:04

nnneeeeerrrrrrddddddddsssss

TigerTOWN
wrote on 25-May-19 17:07

Orange & Black Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Res > Ner 5- Eew 1 > > 1st > Ner 4- Eew 2 Bad day at the office for us :(

Orange & Black

Res Ner 5- Eew 1 1st Ner 4- Eew 2

Covers

Wph v Normo Ressies 0-2 Firsts 2-1

Office Cleaner
wrote on 25-May-19 19:08

Looks like you forgot to turn up to the office today TigerTOWN. I’d suggest working from home next time if you’re going to put on another performance like that.

Oh jeez
wrote on 25-May-19 19:09

Fuck me that’s some poor banter

Peel
wrote on 25-May-19 20:06

RAV vs WRR Ressies 2-2 Firsts 0-0

Bystander
wrote on 26-May-19 01:01

Shout out to both keepers in the ravens rovers game, putting on a clinic today.

Okay
wrote on 26-May-19 03:08

Lucky rovers and ravens are both irrelevant to finals conversations. Get back in your lunch box x

Previous player
wrote on 26-May-19 05:04

WPH play the best football in the comp, have the best striker in the comp and the young team are now established premier league players. Agree or disagree?

youll remember
wrote on 26-May-19 07:00

Previous player Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WPH play the best football in the comp, have the > best striker in the comp and the young team are > now established premier league players. > > Agree or disagree? best football doesn't equal best team though have a look at kenthurst they played shit football but were just strong and hiked long balls forward to fast strikers doand in doing so dominated the competition

TigerTOWN
wrote on 26-May-19 08:00

Office Cleaner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Looks like you forgot to turn up to the office > today TigerTOWN. > I’d suggest working from home next time if > you’re going to put on another performance like > that. I love a bit of banter when it’s funny. I see what you were trying to do but you couldn’t pull it off. Keep practising and it’ll come.

Rel
wrote on 26-May-19 08:00

7 teams within 3 points down the bottom. Good battle looming for relegation.

Previous player
wrote on 26-May-19 09:04

Didnt say wph were the best team!! They play the best football at this moment and probably wont match kenthursts trophy cabinet but have the potential to be towards the top if not at the top for many years

2 cents
wrote on 26-May-19 10:08

Maybe, quality of the competition has dropped dramatically from a few years ago. If anything, wph (at the moment) are the best of a bad situation....definitely wouldn't say they play nice football, then again, no team does or has in the competition.. Yes, even the self professed kings of the peasants, kenthurst

Woodie
wrote on 26-May-19 14:01

PENNO vs STA Ressies last year gf rematch 0-0 Firsts 2-1 STA Win

Manager
wrote on 26-May-19 14:05

Being new at this position can somebody tell me with the electronic team sheet when do you lock it or can you leave it open for the whole game like EEW does.

coaching course
wrote on 26-May-19 14:08

2 cents Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe, quality of the competition has dropped > dramatically from a few years ago. If anything, > wph (at the moment) are the best of a bad > situation....definitely wouldn't say they play > nice football, then again, no team does or has in > the competition.. Yes, even the self professed > kings of the peasants, kenthurst playing good football is not conducive to winning in the ghfa with the quality of the grounds that we play and train on I think part of the reason why the standard of football has dropped in this comp is because the 'qualifications' of coaches has increased a lot of the coaches in the comp have gone off and done their whatever grade coaching licences and all coaching courses that are being run in Australia at the moment centre around the 4-5-1/4-3-3 possession and high press style football however this tikka takka style football doesn't work when you play and train on grounds like peel, meadowbank, hayes, eastwood, and boronia every week 10 years ago before barca revolutionized football and when coaching licences weren't really a thing for the everyday park football coach most coaches in our comp were player coaches they didn't really care about what style of football they just played to the strengths in their team and tried to win games so yeah I agree that no one does or has played 'nice' football consistently because its just too hard and yes the standard has dropped because teams are trying too hard to play nice football instead of playing to win

Tigertalk
wrote on 27-May-19 07:06

The equation is simple. Play grandpa Gareth, loose games.

Ironic
wrote on 27-May-19 23:09

It’s funny how people mention quality of teams and kenthurst in the same sentence as if ken leaving had anything to do with a “drop” in competition. Those has-been’s are running around one of the weakest comps pumping rednecks 8-9 nil every week and still dream of their GHFA glory days. They’d struggle in this comp even this season. Incoming KEN fanboys in 3...2...1...

Tigers Insider
wrote on 28-May-19 07:08

No stress. We will come good at the back-end of the season and come from 3-0 down to win another Final. Keep talking.

Mr Truth
wrote on 28-May-19 17:06

Tigers Insider Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No stress. > > We will come good at the back-end of the season > and come from 3-0 down to win another Final. > > Keep talking. Thanks for feedback Gareth. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Ok
wrote on 05-Sep-20 13:06

Previous player Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Didnt say wph were the best team!! They play the > best football at this moment and probably wont > match kenthursts trophy cabinet but have the > potential to be towards the top if not at the top > for many years

Author:
Subject: