5-2

Firsts
3-0

Horse
wrote on 18-May-19 17:05

WRR v STA Res 2-0 1sts 1-0 ...

WTyuck
wrote on 18-May-19 17:06

Horse Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WRR v STA > > Res > 2-0 > > 1sts > 1-0 > > ... What happened there?

Update
wrote on 18-May-19 17:06

Ressies 5-3

Covers
wrote on 18-May-19 17:07

Sorry yep Ressies 5-3

Blue and white dynamite
wrote on 18-May-19 17:08

Choking in finals and copping a zero pointer against WRR. Just woodies things.

TigerTown
wrote on 18-May-19 18:05

EEW VS RAV RES 2-2 FIRST 4-1

TigerTown
wrote on 18-May-19 18:05

EEW VS RAV RES 2-2 FIRST 4-1

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 18-May-19 19:03

Ravens unlucky yet again I see...

TigerTOWN
wrote on 18-May-19 20:04

Go the Tigers! Gareth Wright for PM. Mouysis for the Minister of Sport.

RavingRavensRetards
wrote on 18-May-19 20:05

We <3 you Ravens no matter how shit you are

Moo Yeast
wrote on 18-May-19 21:03

>Nor 1 - ner 2 what happened there?

Why?
wrote on 18-May-19 22:00

How did Rovers hold on to beat woods ?

The northern kfc colonel
wrote on 19-May-19 00:08

The refs in SL are rubbish. We’d have already qualified for PL of it weren’t for all these dodgy calls. Anyway the race is on see you all next year, Ravens we are coming for u. #thecolonelhasspoken #kfc #toomuchscotch

Terry
wrote on 19-May-19 05:03

The northern kfc colonel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The refs in SL are rubbish. We’d have already > qualified for PL of it weren’t for all these > dodgy calls. Anyway the race is on see you all > next year, Ravens we are coming for u. > #thecolonelhasspoken #kfc #toomuchscotch Shut up. Pumped by saints today

Go away
wrote on 19-May-19 06:00

No one cares Super league drama queens

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 19-May-19 09:08

you are all plastic

truthies
wrote on 19-May-19 13:01

Why? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How did Rovers hold on to beat woods ? woodies are too old and have lost it

TigerTalk
wrote on 20-May-19 12:04

See how good we played without the Grandpa Wright. Mouysis should be coach!

tigertrash
wrote on 20-May-19 15:02

TigerTalk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > See how good we played without the Grandpa > Wright. > > > Mouysis should be coach! yeah he can teach all the youngsters how to spend half the season out suspended the grub

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 20-May-19 16:08

The drama here is unbelievable. Like sands through the hour glass, so are the days in the premier league.

TigerTOWN
wrote on 20-May-19 17:04

I just want to make it clear - Tiger Talk is not from Epping Eastwood. All at Boronia know that Gareth and Michael are the rocks that bind the team together. With them, we are challengers. Without them, we are a super league squad. Boys - keep your head up. Don’t listen to this fake news on the forum.

Lol
wrote on 20-May-19 20:07

TigerTOWN Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just want to make it clear - Tiger Talk is not > from Epping Eastwood. > > All at Boronia know that Gareth and Michael are > the rocks that bind the team together. With them, > we are challengers. Without them, we are a super > league squad. > > Boys - keep your head up. Don’t listen to this > fake news on the forum. ZzZzzZz try again next week

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 20-May-19 22:03

TigerTOWN Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just want to make it clear - Tiger Talk is not > from Epping Eastwood. > > All at Boronia know that Gareth and Michael are > the rocks that bind the team together. With them, > we are challengers. Without them, we are a super > league squad. > > Boys - keep your head up. Don’t listen to this > fake news on the forum. WTF is wrong with being a Super League squad? #bowdowntothecolonel

Joel Nitschke
wrote on 21-May-19 00:09

TigerTOWN Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just want to make it clear - Tiger Talk is not > from Epping Eastwood. > > All at Boronia know that Gareth and Michael are > the rocks that bind the team together. With them, > we are challengers. Without them, we are a super > league squad. > > Boys - keep your head up. Don’t listen to this > fake news on the forum. Rumours are that the EEW Squad are pissed off with Gareth and Michael, in particular Gareth simply because he won't retire and give youth a chance to play. No one wants to loose points and wants to enter into a relegation battle because of red cards. Michael actually is a good player, just needs to control himself a little. As for the comments above, Turner, Peaty and Mouysis are the rocks or should be referred to as the spine. Gareth is a glorified bench player.

TigerTalk
wrote on 21-May-19 07:01

Can confirm that there is a severe divide amongst players here at Boronia. Us young boys warm the bench week in, week out, whilst geriatrics like Wright and Peaty embarrass themselves and our club on the pitch. Massive change needed.

Lol
wrote on 21-May-19 10:01

Here we go again the perennial bottom feeders are here pretending to be from EEW. Keep going we love it

TigerTOWN
wrote on 21-May-19 17:08

Lol Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Here we go again the perennial bottom feeders are > here pretending to be from EEW. Keep going we love > it Agreed. Will you gents stop acting like you’re from the Tigers. There’s no disagreement or disruption. The team is focused on winning silverware, and will with the crop we have this year. That includes Gareth and Michael. Both have a wealth of experience and mentor the squad’s younger players, including myself.

Grapevine
wrote on 23-May-19 01:01

Heard hawks lost 3-2 to inter lions, not a bad result for team coming last

true test
wrote on 23-May-19 07:00

ravens have the rovers this weekend itll be a true test of where they are at this season going on how ravens have been going the last few weeks I think this week will secure them as relegation battlers with hawks and rovers

TigerTalk
wrote on 23-May-19 12:03

I don't know who is trying to pretend to be from tigers here... I am stating purely factual information. Gareth Wright hasn't been moving around the pitch as well as he was 2 years ago, however continues to play. It's a joke! As I've said before, Mouysis and Peatey are the on field leaders. Gareth has a place in the squad, but should be nurturing the youth we have in Reserve grade not hang on in firsts. He gets found out, week after week and it's getting to the point where its plain embarrassing. And please, if we were really competing for silverware, we wouldn't be on the bottom, nor would we be playing old, slow, tree trunks in firsts.

Admin
wrote on 23-May-19 13:08

Guys, If your really from EEW, how about you chime in and submit your golden boots? Admin

Author:
Subject: