Covers
wrote on 11-May-19 17:07

Wph v Ner Ressies 2-1 Firsts 1-0

Battle of the Birds
wrote on 11-May-19 19:00

Ravens vs Normo Ressies 1-2 Firsts 0-3

Big bird
wrote on 11-May-19 19:01

Ravens unlucky today, should have scored in the first half and probably deserved a result today, OTTNO

Oh no
wrote on 11-May-19 19:06

Ravens. Always so unlucky.

again
wrote on 11-May-19 20:04

three nil doesn't sound like an unlucky score line, was its the refs fault again?

Ravens w
wrote on 11-May-19 20:07

We love you Ravens we do, we love you Ravens we do

THE ROCK
wrote on 12-May-19 01:03

Hope the Penno reserve player is ok. It looked nasty.

setting it straight
wrote on 12-May-19 08:06

come on guys a bit of banter is ok but this is just plain mean weve been hit with a few injuries and had a couple dodgy refs youll see us bounce back in a couple weeks when we are back to full strength and the referees that weve had and put complaints in about don't ref us ever again get a raven up ya!

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 12-May-19 10:05

Gladesville Ravens plastic club plastic fans, club could write a book on excuses.

norfwestern
wrote on 12-May-19 13:04

Couldn't make it to STA v Tigers, good game??? Anything interesting?

quiet please.
wrote on 12-May-19 17:06

ravens are the most overrated team in the comp. They have a bean stalk in the middle and rely on him to do everything. Then they have the red headed ogar at the back who when he turns can only be mirrored by watching a large cruise ship turn. He's that slow that when he was running backwards i heard the beep beep beep sound, very similar to operating heavy machinery. They may actually think they are top 4, but they wouldnt be able to match with the bottom teams like Epping, Hawks, North Epping and West Ryde, let alone The Saints, Tigers, West Penno and the Mighty Normo. Sit back down you monotoned bird.

Peel
wrote on 12-May-19 18:04

quiet please. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ravens are the most overrated team in the comp. > > They have a bean stalk in the middle and rely on > him to do everything. Then they have the red > headed ogar at the back who when he turns can only > be mirrored by watching a large cruise ship turn. > He's that slow that when he was running backwards > i heard the beep beep beep sound, very similar to > operating heavy machinery. > > They may actually think they are top 4, but they > wouldnt be able to match with the bottom teams > like Epping, Hawks, North Epping and West Ryde, > let alone The Saints, Tigers, West Penno and the > Mighty Normo. > > > Sit back down you monotoned bird. I wouldn't normally justify a lot of the crap that gets thrown around on here with a response- but just thought I should clear a couple of things up. The last two rounds- not the refs fault, not unlucky and nothing to do with the behaviour of other teams, we just weren't good enough on the day. Anyone saying any different is nothing to do with us as a squad. If you're low enough to go around slinging insults like the above, don't do it anonymously online. If you have an issue with us, PM me- I'm happy to discuss and I won't hide behind a username- but don't stoop to the level of insulting individuals on an anonymous forum.

Old boys
wrote on 12-May-19 18:08

Sounds like mouyis and g Wright need to hang up the boots.. STA a little to much for the old limbs. Or elbows

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 12-May-19 19:05

Forza kfc

Peel
wrote on 12-May-19 20:05

rubbishrubbishrubbish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Peel Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > I wouldn't normally justify a lot of the crap > that > > gets thrown around on here with a response- but > > just thought I should clear a couple of things > > up. > > > > The last two rounds- not the refs fault, not > > unlucky and nothing to do with the behaviour of > > other teams, we just weren't good enough on the > > day. Anyone saying any different is nothing to > do > > with us as a squad. > > > > If you're low enough to go around slinging > insults > > like the above, don't do it anonymously online. > If > > you have an issue with us, PM me- I'm happy to > > discuss and I won't hide behind a username- but > > don't stoop to the level of insulting > individuals > > on an anonymous forum. > > > you are hiding behind a username > your email is hidden and your name is peel > how is that being open > > ravens have been talking shit on the forum for > years and this year is nothing different > have fun finishing 8th Like I said, PM me if you want to discuss. I'll happily tell you who I am and what involvement I have with the club.

PremLeagueOnly
wrote on 12-May-19 20:07

Didn’t know that you’re playing in the PL this season Mr. Colonel...oh wait, your club ain’t! Talking a lot early after being 2-0-0 after 2 weeks in SL, then cop back to back losses. Look at your reserve grade, how can a team in SL after 5 rounds already have a -34 goal difference...your squads should be playing in AA, absolute joke! Stay in your own league and lay off the KFC, it might help you salvage survival in SL.

rubbishrubbishrubbish
wrote on 12-May-19 20:08

Peel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I wouldn't normally justify a lot of the crap that > gets thrown around on here with a response- but > just thought I should clear a couple of things > up. > > The last two rounds- not the refs fault, not > unlucky and nothing to do with the behaviour of > other teams, we just weren't good enough on the > day. Anyone saying any different is nothing to do > with us as a squad. > > If you're low enough to go around slinging insults > like the above, don't do it anonymously online. If > you have an issue with us, PM me- I'm happy to > discuss and I won't hide behind a username- but > don't stoop to the level of insulting individuals > on an anonymous forum. you are hiding behind a username your email is hidden and your name is peel how is that being open ravens have been talking shit on the forum for years and this year is nothing different have fun finishing 8th

smoked
wrote on 12-May-19 21:00

Peel, So can you confirm that you have been shit for 40% of this season?

Peel
wrote on 12-May-19 21:02

quiet please. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Such a professional response, but as a forum > regular for a long time, i don't want to message > you and hear about the hardships of being a shit > footballer, and i think i'm well within my rights > to give you stick as you have given everyone else > over the years. > > I just don't understand how you can expect > anything else as a response? > > Ever since crazy eyes left, you have played > negative, boring, shit football. > > But you come on here and whinge about a ref's > call, bad banter by kenthurst, hard tackles by > epping eastwood and the Woodies Mascot(the blow up > penis). > > So i'm sorry, but EAD Suit yourself then mate. If you ever feel like a mature conversation then let me know.

quiet please.
wrote on 12-May-19 21:02

Such a professional response, but as a forum regular for a long time, i don't want to message you and hear about the hardships of being a shit footballer, and i think i'm well within my rights to give you stick as you have given everyone else over the years. I just don't understand how you can expect anything else as a response? Ever since crazy eyes left, you have played negative, boring, shit football. But you come on here and whinge about a ref's call, bad banter by kenthurst, hard tackles by epping eastwood and the Woodies Mascot(the blow up penis). So i'm sorry, but EAD

Sjfie
wrote on 13-May-19 00:03

What happened?

Sjfie
wrote on 13-May-19 00:04

What happened to the two eew tigers grubs?

RaverPL
wrote on 13-May-19 06:03

@peel This is about football, not mature conversations. Be a man and take it or more importantly give it back!

Tigertown
wrote on 13-May-19 06:09

Sjfie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What happened to the two eew tigers grubs? Had a few players out suspended and copped a. Few eastwoo calls from the red. All good though. Sta won. We aren’t going to come on here and who he like others...

Tiger shite
wrote on 13-May-19 13:02

2 reds 4 yellows = -2 points.

black pot
wrote on 13-May-19 13:09

Tigertown Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sjfie Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > What happened to the two eew tigers grubs? > > Had a few players out suspended and copped a. Few > eastwoo calls from the red. > > All good though. Sta won. We aren’t going to > come on here and who he like others... i think you need to reread your first sentence there mate what happened did you not have mouyis there to whinge in the refs ear the whole game to get you the good calls?

grubbbbbbbb
wrote on 13-May-19 15:04

Tiger shite Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2 reds > 4 yellows > = -2 points. hahahahahahahah not the first time tigers have had multiple players sent off

Really?
wrote on 14-May-19 11:05

Did the tigers really get deducted -2 points from the league?

n00b
wrote on 14-May-19 11:09

Looks like it! Two wins and a draw doesn't equal 5 points, which is what the table says.

Ned
wrote on 14-May-19 14:01

Rule came in 2 years ago with red and yellow cards.

Yep
wrote on 14-May-19 19:02

I think Ravens got done by that the first year it came in if I recall

??
wrote on 14-May-19 22:05

What is the rule about losing comp points? Didn't realise that was a thing

Side Line Eye
wrote on 15-May-19 06:07

If 5 different players get yellow or red cards in the same game in 2 different games you lose 2 points. Third time it happens the Club goes to the GPT.

Tube Grip
wrote on 15-May-19 07:04

what a fucking stupid rule. seriously, i can understand it for AA and 35 etc, but for the premier divisions(including super league), it's a joke. I suggest lifting the standard of referring, rather than issue penalties for yellows and reds. Remember, yellows and reds are the punishment.... Get a grip GHFA>

Juice
wrote on 15-May-19 09:04

As outlined in GHFA Grievance and Disciplinary Regulations revised March 2019 p.31 Team Misconduct (a) Each Club must ensure that its Participants do not engage in Team Misconduct. (b) A team is deemed to have committed Team Misconduct when: i. Five (5) or more players are shown the Yellow Card or the Red Card in one match; or ii. Three (3) or more players are shown the Red Card in one match; or... If indeed this is the reason for point deduction, and I don’t know, then above states the reason. Again, I wasn’t there so I’m not going to comment on the sanctions issued, but if that many sanctions were issued, then so be it. In 22 years playing PL I never saw once this many cards issued to 5 different players on the same team, so to say this regulation is a joke is a bit rich. If there was an all in, then I can understand the number of cards - was there an all in at this game? I’m sure the peanut gallery will fire up with this, but the association, indeed all associations, is working hard on respect in the game, which let’s face it, has always been an issue in park football in comparison to other codes. That’s respect for officials, players and supporters by the way. If I were a coach, I would definitely be concerned with my team’s discipline particularly for that game with that many sanctions. Again, I wasn’t there, and I have no issue with EEW, never had an issue playing against them nor refereeing them, and they are no more or less competitive and aggressive than any other team in the PL, but if the point deduction is for this, then that’s fair enough in line with GHFA regs.

Tube Grip
wrote on 15-May-19 10:03

Juice, you make good points, however the point i'm trying to make is that to get 5 cards in a game isn't very hard if the ref is card happy. And would this include a player getting 2 cautions = red (does this count as 3)? I haven't seen you ref and i believe from all reports on here that your doing a good job, but i have seen some PL games with ref's a little too trigger happy. My other point is, if a red card is a penalty(ie playing with limited numbers), then is it really necessary to deduct points too? For the top level of GHFA football.

unlucky
wrote on 15-May-19 14:00

how unlucky were ravens?

Juice
wrote on 15-May-19 17:01

Tube Grip Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice, you make good points, however the point i'm > trying to make is that to get 5 cards in a game > isn't very hard if the ref is card happy. > > And would this include a player getting 2 cautions > = red (does this count as 3)? > > I haven't seen you ref and i believe from all > reports on here that your doing a good job, but i > have seen some PL games with ref's a little too > trigger happy. > > My other point is, if a red card is a penalty(ie > playing with limited numbers), then is it really > necessary to deduct points too? For the top level > of GHFA football. I forgot to add, if this is what happened to EEW, and I’m still not aware that was the reason, again, according to GHFA Grievances... regulations p50, first team offence in a season is a reprimand, 2nd is a deduction of 2 competition points. If this is the case, then it’s 2nd time this season. I think irrespective of your opinion of how some referees sanction players, to occur twice in one season... I think you would agree there is more of an issue with a team’s discipline. Anyway, like I said, I don’t know why EEW lost points if thats what’s happened, but in response to your point, I think there is adequate logic to GHFA’s position If it is for the team sanction issue.

Lucky
wrote on 15-May-19 17:06

Ravens play EEW this week so their luck has changed with a few out suspended? 5 Different players in a team getting a card is a lot and surely after the third card a disciplined team would rein in the tackles / "professional" fouls / back chat assuming they know the rules, especially if they've done it before and are on their last chance. The point of the rule is for everyone to enjoy their football on a Saturday - opposition teams and officials. A few years back their was a really poorly behaved AA1 team that everyone hated playing that went to the GPT twice after a heap of YC's and send offs. The team would give it to each other all game as well as the opposition and refs. Maybe if the Tigers do it again they'll lose 4 points and enter the relegation battle?

Odds on
wrote on 15-May-19 17:07

So if what your saying is correct juice, then to have 2 infringements after 5 matches, then odds would be they will cop a 3rd with 13 games to play.

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 15-May-19 18:09

more drama here than the bold & the beautiful

Juice
wrote on 15-May-19 19:02

Odds on Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So if what your saying is correct juice, then to > have 2 infringements after 5 matches, then odds > would be they will cop a 3rd with 13 games to > play. Well if a third occurrence does happen it’ll be referred to the General Purpose Tribunal for determination. Let’s hope not so for EEW if this is why they lost 2 points.

Question
wrote on 16-May-19 07:05

Can you confirm if 2 yellow = a red is counted as 3 cards?

Coffee Break
wrote on 16-May-19 09:03

Question Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can you confirm if 2 yellow = a red is counted as > 3 cards? My understanding is its number of players booked, not number of cards, i.e. 5 different players receiving yellow or red cards, not 5 yellow or red cards.

Jez
wrote on 16-May-19 10:03

Question Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can you confirm if 2 yellow = a red is counted as > 3 cards? My understanding is that the reds EEW received were both straight reds

TigerTalk
wrote on 17-May-19 11:07

My understanding is that Mouysis got sent off for a reaction to a player hitting him in a challenge. Then the oldest player in the GHFA Gareth "grub" Wright was sent for elbowing someone. Now can someone please explain how Gareth "grub" Wright still manages to get a start on the EEW team? EEW a few years back had the absolute best U18's, which would be about 21 now. Maybe 2 of that team made it to the PL Squad. Tell me how the manager or even committee haven't had a quiet word to Mouysis(who no matter what people say, he is the MOST experienced player in the GHFA) and said hey bud, you need to help us build a team for the future can you take a few under your wing? I'm dumb founded how that hasn't happened and GgW still gets a start. Can't be because of his ball skills....

Ned
wrote on 17-May-19 11:09

Maybe the gaffa has his favourite players.

Frank the tank
wrote on 17-May-19 11:09

To say EEW are no dirtier or aggressive then some other teams is a farce, they have been hacking their way to wins for years. Credit to them it actually works but finally a rule in place to stop the behavior will allow better football to be the winner on the day. The refs report from the EEW-WRR game showed 6 yellows and a red to EEW and only 1 yellow to WRR in a 1-0 affair. You can’t blame a trigger happy/card happy ref was the blame there.

Q 2 WRR
wrote on 17-May-19 15:04

Can someone from WRR confirm that there was only 1 red?

Meadowbank Mattress.
wrote on 17-May-19 16:02

Confirmed, 1 red only. Not sure sxactly how many yellows but there were a few.

TigerTOWN
wrote on 17-May-19 17:01

TigerTalk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My understanding is that Mouysis got sent off for > a reaction to a player hitting him in a > challenge. > > Then the oldest player in the GHFA Gareth "grub" > Wright was sent for elbowing someone. > > Now can someone please explain how Gareth "grub" > Wright still manages to get a start on the EEW > team? EEW a few years back had the absolute best > U18's, which would be about 21 now. Maybe 2 of > that team made it to the PL Squad. > > Tell me how the manager or even committee haven't > had a quiet word to Mouysis(who no matter what > people say, he is the MOST experienced player in > the GHFA) and said hey bud, you need to help us > build a team for the future can you take a few > under your wing? > > > > I'm dumb founded how that hasn't happened and GgW > still gets a start. Can't be because of his ball > skills.... I’ve never heard a bigger bunch of trash. Gareth is our fearless leader, one of the best players in the league and one of the best to ever grace the fields of GHFA. He is not old, but experienced. And that comes through in the way he plays - a clinical and professional midfielder. Pull your head on TigerTalk.

TigerTalk
wrote on 17-May-19 18:01

He's a defender you twat and he is so old, he farts dust. I'm not saying he's not good, i'm just saying that he was good 5 years ago, when he played AA12. And please spare us all, grace and Gareth don't belong in the same sentence. #TigerTrainDerailed2019

the northern kfc colonel
wrote on 17-May-19 18:05

ryde panthers the most plastic club in ghfa

Q WRR
wrote on 17-May-19 19:03

Q 2 WRR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can someone from WRR confirm that there was only 1 > red? Yeah was only one Red in the WRR game, last week was 2 Reds but. ravens get the luck of the draw again playing them this week

TigerTOWN
wrote on 18-May-19 01:00

TigerTalk - I’ve just arrived home after having Gareth christen my first born. Your post is so misinformed that to sounds like you’re a member of the Labour Party. I strongly recommend you sense check what you say so you avoiding posting what is tantamount to dribble.

grubbbbs
wrote on 18-May-19 08:04

TigerTalk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My understanding is that Mouysis got sent off for > a reaction to a player hitting him in a > challenge. no suprises here hearing mouyis got sent off biggest grub in the league, youre right he is experienced experienced at kicking, kneeing, stomping, elbowing opposition strikers in ways the ref cant see. he once elbowed me in the face when going up for a header and then proceeded to stomp on my head and neck afterwards apparently the ref didn't see it but I don't know how you could deny the stud marks running down my cheek and neck the amount of red cards this player has accumulated over the years I'm surprised he doesn't get longer bans the ghfa is too soft

Bulk Bogan
wrote on 19-May-19 10:03

Mouyis sounds like he could use a solid leg drop from me

Author:
Subject: