StA's Run

Views: 3095 Posts: 18
Batts'
wrote on 04-May-06 13:07

You are spot on Mr Balboa. It is the same ol' same ol' looking at the table. WPH, Normo, Penno, Woodies & NER fighting for 4 spots. What are the odds NERds for 5th again. Ravens & the Villagers fighting out for relegation, whilst the same mid table teams are in the quagmire. Only difference at the moment is that teh Rosebuds are happily in the quagmire. Give them time and a few more losses and they might just lose pace with the tigers & the Blunder. I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog day.

Rocky
wrote on 04-May-06 13:09

Was just browsing the GHFA website looking at the draw and after this round StA have a killer of a run EEW NER PEN WPH NRM THL with the last 2 on the long weekend. Help us all if they are anywhere near the top after that run cause they will be hard to stop it they are.

Bill Murray
wrote on 04-May-06 13:09

me too, do we have to hear you talk north epping down AGAIN. Didnt you just draw with the comp leaders and werent they LUCKY to get that?

Rocky
wrote on 04-May-06 14:00

He aint talking them down again he is just saying that the last few years the NERds have had a good team and were able to match it with the big boys but kept missing out and running 5th. Probably happen again this year too.

wrote on 04-May-06 14:01

Bill Murray you are a dickhead, why do you need to say that, this is forum to discuss the comp. I wouldn't write off EEW, they are obviously showing they are hard to beat and if they start to bang in a few goals they will be there to push for the top 4.

Rocky
wrote on 04-May-06 14:07

In saying that just had a look at the last round of the year and wow what a belter. Will be very interesting with EEW v NRM Bornia PEN v STA Penno Park NER v WPH Nth epping with that likely to be the top 6 or 7 teams, the last round will be vital for points. You would want to hope you are in a good position before then.

Batts'
wrote on 04-May-06 14:07

Isn't that what I was talking about days ago ?? People slagging others for no good reason yet hiding behind false names. Once more for the dummies: It will ruin this site. Obviously I was just being flippant about our ability to finish 5th yet mix it with the top teams, year after year after year. If we go back to playing like we did in the 2nd half against Normo we will flatter to deceive and finish 5th AGAIN, however, if we play more regularly like we did in the first half we will win the whole blastard thing. NEW TIP: NERds for the comp !!!!

Murray Bill
wrote on 04-May-06 14:08

here we go again, the rollacoaster that is NER. Now your finally realizing that you can actually win something except a pie eating contest. Batts, i dont know you had your little "princess posse" waiting to attack anyone that dares write something with your name on it.

Batts'
wrote on 04-May-06 15:06

Murray Bill or Bill Murray ?? whatever you are calling yourself these days. It must be very confusing for you to keep to a name. The blokes who attacked you are from other clubs. They don't suffer fools lightly

2nd round
wrote on 04-May-06 15:07

didnt NMH beat STA in round 2? you mean NMH and WPH?

Phantom2000
wrote on 04-May-06 15:08

Hmmm i looking at the comp now i seriously dont think you can pick the top four at all... some teams are over achieving and some underperforming, anything can happen.... upset of the round this week thunder over Penno.. NRM to hold on 0-0 with STA.

phantom2000
wrote on 04-May-06 15:08

Yeh sorry.. thanks

B Murray
wrote on 04-May-06 16:08

thats what you think....

Batts'
wrote on 04-May-06 17:04

Quite clearly you have got it wrong again. Its not that hard. I didn't say anything, hence its not what I think. Its what they said and thought. Struth mate, stay with the program.

Bill M
wrote on 04-May-06 17:09

cant see, you're in the way

wrote on 05-May-06 08:05

I've never played with North Epping. I'm EEW through and through, if you don't believe me come and watch EEW All Age 2.... and yes I think you are dickhead who just says stupid things to get a rise out of people and ruins the website so piss off.

Isaac
wrote on 05-May-06 09:05

I'll second that motion

Groundhog Day
wrote on 05-May-06 11:05

come on now all age, surely is better to have input by someone thats IN premier league. We need to get a site for these geriatrics in all age that want to input their 50 cents worth on the ghfa PREMIER LEAGUE site. All you Epping boys stick together like butter on toast, NER, EEW its all the same. Batts, these boys really have your back, batts, BATTS!!! dammit i think i lost you at "butter".

Author:
Subject: