West Ryde Rovers FC 2019 PL Trial Info

Views: 3469 Posts: 15
West Ryde Rovers FC
wrote on 02-Nov-18 17:03

West Ryde Rovers would like to invite any interested players to trial for their 2019 Premier League squad. New & existing club members are welcome to attend. Trial #1 : Sunday 25 November Trial #2 : Sunday 2nd December Trial #3 : Sunday 9th December At this stage trials will be at 9am-11am (exact location TBC upon council allocation of grounds) Further updates and details about the trials will be posted on the clubs website & Facebook page as the dates approach. For any inquiries about WRR Premier League 2019, please send an email to Alan at [email protected]

pitbull
wrote on 11-Nov-18 09:04

is mr worldwide gonna be back this year

West Ryde Rovers FC
wrote on 12-Nov-18 12:07

WRR PL Trial dates info now confirmed. All trials to be held at ELS Hall Synthetic Field (Kent Road, North Ryde). Sunday 25th November (3pm-5pm) Sunday 2nd December (3pm-5pm) Sunday 9th December (9am-11am) Sunday 16th December (9am-11am) Trialist’s are requested to be at the ground at least 30 minutes prior to start time for registration & warm-up. All trialist’s are expected to be suitably attired and bring their own rehydration. For any inquiries or questions about WRR Premier League 2019, please send an email to Alan at [email protected]

West Ryde Rovers FC
wrote on 01-Dec-18 11:01

Please note that due to Ryde council closing ELS Hall this weekend, Sundays trial will now be held on Meadowbank #9. Same times (3-5pm).

WRRFC
wrote on 07-Dec-18 15:05

Please note that due to Ryde council closing ELS Hall, Sunday’s(9/12) & next Sunday’s (16/12) trias will now be held on Meadowbank #9, 9am-11am.

Big gay boat ride
wrote on 13-Feb-19 05:09

Hey big gay al, is it too late to trial? Super!

BGBR
wrote on 13-Feb-19 10:00

Definitely not, please be at trials next Monday around 7pm @ ELS Hall

the real question
wrote on 14-Feb-19 12:01

the real question i have is why is WRR trialing on an artifical pitch when they play kick and chase football. Much the same as why YMCA get an artificial pitch when they simply can't play football.

Peatey
wrote on 14-Feb-19 15:07

Looks like Matt peatey is back. Leave your rubbish banter at your roping Eastwood training

Enrico
wrote on 16-Feb-19 15:05

Hi I was wondering if the training for tryals is on next Monday the 18/2/2019 please confirm and put address. Thank you

New guy
wrote on 20-Feb-19 10:06

Also, just wondering if you are in need of a goal keeper? My previous clubs include: Bolton Wanderers(reserve team), Sheffield Wednesday(10 first team starts), Wollongong Wolves? I'm trying to work out if the Hills Comp is better than the Gladseville comp - still very new to Sydney and wanted to find a team. Any trials coming up?

Hey Rovers
wrote on 20-Feb-19 11:05

I was just trying to figure out who was going to be the slowest defender this year and it has to be a toss up between that ex Olympic player with the bung knee’s or that #7 from the tigers.

uh oh
wrote on 21-Feb-19 13:09

Hey Rovers Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was just trying to figure out who was going to > be the slowest defender this year and it has to be > a toss up between that ex Olympic player with the > bung knee’s or that #7 from the tigers. hey macca is actually pretty fast

Freddy jnr
wrote on 22-Feb-19 12:04

I can’t wait to visit the bye down at Meadowbank this year, and we’ll make sure the snags are hot when the bye comes visits us when use make the trip up Pennant hills rd

Alan Ma Honey
wrote on 27-Feb-19 13:09

Just letting you all know, that we still have a few spots open for any new comers...

Author:
Subject: