Sudden Death

Views: 2560 Posts: 17
All to play for
wrote on 20-Aug-18 22:06

Well with one Grand Finalist locked in who will make it through to the decider.

Will Normo be able to lift after a heart breaking penalty loss to Epping Eastwood last weekend?

Or will the STA train keep rolling up the Northerm Line to its next stop Normo after not stopping for passengers at Penno.

In the Ressies will it be the young Lions with the momentum of an extra time winner or the old heads of STA trying to recover from a last kick loss and without their keeper who will be enjoying the view from the stands this weekend

Got to love the finals!!

STA Gone
wrote on 20-Aug-18 23:00

STA are gone, they will lose both grades. Normo by 3. WPH in extra time

No way
wrote on 21-Aug-18 11:04

Because their ressies keeper was sent that means their 1sts keeper slots in. STA to go clean sheet because of that. 2-0

DNA42
wrote on 21-Aug-18 11:04

So what happened to EEW??? 1st Grade Grand Final Normanhurst Vs Eastwood St Andrews 5pm

DNA42
wrote on 21-Aug-18 12:00

Cherry Evans Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What did I miss? > I thought the tigers are in the GF and have the > week off and STA V NOR this weekend at penno park > or ELS. Correct. I mistakenly thought the GF was this weekend.

DNA42
wrote on 21-Aug-18 12:04

Yeah right, got it now 2nd Semi NOR v STA. Grand Final on 1st September.

Cherry Evans
wrote on 21-Aug-18 12:06

What did I miss? I thought the tigers are in the GF and have the week off and STA V NOR this weekend at penno park or ELS.

bangers n mash
wrote on 21-Aug-18 23:07

How about the bangers in both ressies semis !

JoelH
wrote on 25-Aug-18 20:01

Normo were rubbish tonight.. down 1-0. With 10m to go i left knowing they would bow out thru an own goal. Never looked like troubling STA anyway with a couplA shotS on target for the entire match. they don't play a striker.

Cherry Evans
wrote on 26-Aug-18 07:09

So true in what you say. Normo will go down as the worst team to win the premiership in the last 10 years.

SW
wrote on 26-Aug-18 15:01

Cherry Evans Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So true in what you say. > Normo will go down as the worst team to win the > premiership in the last 10 years. 2018 Premiers will be engraved on a trophy. Your opinion won't be.

Daily
wrote on 26-Aug-18 21:02

Cherry Evans Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So true in what you say. > Normo will go down as the worst team to win the > premiership in the last 10 years. Doesn't say much for the rest of us then,who you trying to sledge, it's not Normo's fault if they win. What I think you mean to say is that Normo are the worst attacking team to win the comp, there defence was great only conceding 16 goals and still getting done 5-1 by Epping, scoring goals wins games, defence wins leagues, give them credit going 18 rounds and only losing one game says something? Even Kenthurst would be proud of that record. Cherry get sack in your box you muppet!!

Cherry Evans
wrote on 27-Aug-18 13:05

Kenthurst would have wipe the floor with your team.
Not in the same class as them.

kenthurst who again?
wrote on 27-Aug-18 14:03

more like kenthurst got themselves wiped in their grand final vs kellyville 3-1 on the weekend

oath
wrote on 27-Aug-18 15:08

yeah pretty much besides kellyville and kenthurst, i reckon a couple other hills teams would give our comp a run for our money

Oh what
wrote on 27-Aug-18 15:08

So mate your saying that the Bushboys would put 4 past Normo and kellyville would put 8 past Normo. Fair enough.

Awesome news
wrote on 27-Aug-18 22:05

I’m glad Kenthurst still come on here to brag about themselves. It’s the week of our GF and no one gives a f#ck about what is happening in another park football comp.

Author:
Subject: