7-2

Firsts
3-1

Jules is a cat
wrote on 14-Jul-18 16:04

EEW VS WPH RES 0-2 FIRST 2-0

Wait wait
wrote on 14-Jul-18 17:01

Sorry first grade EEW VS WPH 3-0 Was so dazzled by shayans strike from the sideline I was rattled.

Peel
wrote on 14-Jul-18 18:06

NER vs RAV Ressies 2-0 Firsts 1-1

pacific jewel
wrote on 14-Jul-18 20:04

100% poor form by our coach today, plays our first keeper after he is clearly injured after one on one, tactically outplayed by eew coach, we are clearly not fit enough by conceding late goals, and then he is seen arguing with eew officials at fulltime. Like really coach, we need to train more and you must leave at the end of this season

wellington
wrote on 14-Jul-18 20:05

WPH; send an SOS out to KIWI for 2019 and beyond

What?
wrote on 14-Jul-18 20:06

pacific jewel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 100% poor form by our coach today, plays our first > keeper after he is clearly injured after one on > one, tactically outplayed by eew coach, we are > clearly not fit enough by conceding late goals, > and then he is seen arguing with eew officials at > fulltime. Like really coach, we need to train more > and you must leave at the end of this season Shut up julian

Broken Branches
wrote on 14-Jul-18 20:08

How’d the flying elephants go today against Penno?

Dumbo
wrote on 14-Jul-18 22:06

Broken Branches Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How’d the flying elephants go today against > Penno? Had a bit of a stumble drew 0-0 to a good Penno outfit

Bigman
wrote on 14-Jul-18 23:05

Awesome job coach Agree, Probably would’ve been a better idea to sub off your injured keeper. Not a good decision. Outplayed today. Disappointing to see the coach lose his shit to the spectators.

Normo v Pen
wrote on 15-Jul-18 00:00

Normo v Pen Ressies: 0-1 Firsts: 0-0

nothing changes
wrote on 15-Jul-18 00:06

pacific jewel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 100% poor form by our coach today, plays our first > keeper after he is clearly injured after one on > one, tactically outplayed by eew coach, we are > clearly not fit enough by conceding late goals, > and then he is seen arguing with eew officials at > fulltime. Like really coach, we need to train more > and you must leave at the end of this season hahahah once again its an eew player trying to start shit on the forum hows your pet ogre mouyis

Spotted Again
wrote on 15-Jul-18 07:03

Spotted yesterday enjoying some boronia magic was TG and Rob having a chat with some of the WPH parents.

Horseback
wrote on 15-Jul-18 10:08

Horse broke down? Whats the STA result ?

auckland
wrote on 15-Jul-18 20:07

earth calling KIWI, I beg your pardon, West Pennant Hills calling KIWI, are you out there, are you available for 2019 and beyond to navigate us through our problems and to win the competition. We are a young squad needing guidance and your experience.

Kiwi Fan
wrote on 16-Jul-18 14:08

I don't think kiwi would be welcomed back there's still bad blood between the club and him.In my opinion I think the club should look elsewhere from outside the club.I read that Rob & TG were there looking on from what my son tells me their sorely missed at hawks the last 2 years that they were there both grades were top 2 and WPH could never beat us.good luck .

old lion
wrote on 17-Jul-18 14:02

I played under kiwi and he was a good motivator and had lots of passion for football.i think he would be ideal for wph, he did a great job with us he got us to the gf against Kenthurst, he knew the way to play them and we should have won top coach

Juice
wrote on 17-Jul-18 15:04

...Knew how to play them... haha.

But you are right, kiwi was passionate and funny bloke too.

Shock
wrote on 19-Jul-18 06:01

Uni students got up.

Professor Points
wrote on 19-Jul-18 07:09

Shock Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Uni students got up. School is back in session

TG
wrote on 19-Jul-18 09:06

Hey juice what was the score I left after 45.

Juice
wrote on 19-Jul-18 09:09

They didn’t last night

n00b
wrote on 19-Jul-18 11:02

GHFA CompMan says 9 - 0 to NER.

Juice
wrote on 19-Jul-18 21:02

Correct 9-0... 2 pretty decently finished OGs in that bag

maggot
wrote on 20-Jul-18 03:05

old lion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I played under kiwi and he was a good motivator > and had lots of passion for football.i think he > would be ideal for wph, he did a great job with us > he got us to the gf against Kenthurst, he knew the > way to play them and we should have won top coach hes also an absolute tosser never played a game against wph without hearing him swearing at the top of his lungs also saw him tell one of his players to 'get that fucking thing outta here' when the players young daughter came over to say hello glad the grubs gone

JULLIAN THE GREAT*
wrote on 20-Jul-18 10:09

Hey you maggot arsehole I'm still in charge.

Author:
Subject: