WHAT
wrote on 07-Jul-18 22:04

RIP forum this used to be good

Raven12
wrote on 08-Jul-18 00:07

Turner is such a grub, lucky not to get sent

coincidence?
wrote on 08-Jul-18 01:00

WHAT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > RIP forum this used to be good just like eew

undefeated
wrote on 08-Jul-18 01:06

looks like normo only have one more real test before the end of the season everyone was saying they were going to fall but theyre still going strong

Elephant
wrote on 08-Jul-18 13:07

Looks like the elephant is quite comfortable at the top of the tree

Students
wrote on 08-Jul-18 15:03

Uni vs EFC Ressies 2-1 Firsts 0-8

Haha
wrote on 08-Jul-18 15:09

Elephant Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Looks like the elephant is quite comfortable at > the top of the tree Massive games this week Normo vs Penno Eew vs WPH

mrlove
wrote on 08-Jul-18 22:07

Will EFC v STA be played at 7;00pm as the GHFA website says?

moronia park
wrote on 09-Jul-18 04:01

Haha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > Massive games this week > Normo vs Penno > Eew vs WPH eew to not get another point this season and miss the semis you heard it here first they have an in from wph, penno and normo for their last 3 games and then they'll do their usual last game choke and lose the last catch up game away against hawks

BirdSeed
wrote on 11-Jul-18 11:03

Choke and lose their last game against Hawks! I don't think so like the Rock said we couldn't score in a brothel with a fist full of $50 dollar bills.

Simply Y.
wrote on 11-Jul-18 14:03

Yeah but still lost.

Head
wrote on 11-Jul-18 14:06

Got two against EFC last week the big coach must have been fuming

chokers
wrote on 12-Jul-18 18:01

BirdSeed Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Choke and lose their last game against Hawks! I > don't think so like the Rock said we couldn't > score in a brothel with a fist full of $50 dollar > bills. well they choked last year against a normo that lost 3 nil against a weak as piss ravens a couple weeks before that you cannot understand the eew choke

head scratch
wrote on 13-Jul-18 10:04

chokers Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BirdSeed Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Choke and lose their last game against Hawks! I > > don't think so like the Rock said we couldn't > > score in a brothel with a fist full of $50 > dollar > > bills. > > > well they choked last year against a normo that > lost 3 nil against a weak as piss ravens a couple > weeks before that > > you cannot understand the eew choke Didn't they win the GF last year ?

THE ROCK
wrote on 13-Jul-18 22:05

BirdSeed Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Choke and lose their last game against Hawks! I > don't think so like the Rock said we couldn't > score in a brothel with a fist full of $50 dollar > bills. That sounds like something I would say about an opposition striker...

so what
wrote on 14-Jul-18 04:06

head scratch Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > chokers Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > BirdSeed Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Choke and lose their last game against Hawks! > I > > > don't think so like the Rock said we couldn't > > > score in a brothel with a fist full of $50 > > dollar > > > bills. > > > > > > well they choked last year against a normo that > > lost 3 nil against a weak as piss ravens a > couple > > weeks before that > > > > you cannot understand the eew choke > > Didn't they win the GF last year ? the gf means nothing you want to win the premiership, that's what sends you to champion of champions the gf is a silly little after thought a consolation prize a bit of hope for the teams that didn't actually win

Don't worry
wrote on 14-Jul-18 06:08

You guys worry too much. Normo will lose against Penno today and will lose too EEW later on. Simple.....

Not that simple
wrote on 14-Jul-18 08:02

ERW have s tough run home, WPH, PEN, NOR & HWK

Lol
wrote on 14-Jul-18 22:05

so what Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > head scratch Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > chokers Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > BirdSeed Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Choke and lose their last game against > Hawks! > > I > > > > don't think so like the Rock said we > couldn't > > > > score in a brothel with a fist full of $50 > > > dollar > > > > bills. > > > > > > > > > well they choked last year against a normo > that > > > lost 3 nil against a weak as piss ravens a > > couple > > > weeks before that > > > > > > you cannot understand the eew choke > > > > Didn't they win the GF last year ? > > the gf means nothing > you want to win the premiership, that's what sends > you to champion of champions > the gf is a silly little after thought > a consolation prize > a bit of hope for the teams that didn't actually > win K then

Author:
Subject: