wrote on 23-Jun-18 21:00

STA v Normo
Fucking disgraceful refereeing
STA's goal not offside and a clear pen later in second half
Disgraceful linesmen and referee
From a bystander, neither team

Princess
wrote on 23-Jun-18 22:00

Simple solution really... stop being a keyboard warrior and jump on the GHFA website and look up refereeing courses and become one. You can obviously do better so please grace the GHFA with your ability and cop the amount of shit that every ref in this district gets week in week out. No ones perfect. Better to have 1 then non at all.

Tiger
wrote on 23-Jun-18 22:03

For those that remember juice from a couple years back that’s what he did. Think he’s done a couple of ressies games this season. Good to see players giving back

Have a crack
wrote on 23-Jun-18 22:08

You couldn’t take advantage of normo being down to 10 men so don’t cry to the referee buddy, take the L and move on gents

How
wrote on 23-Jun-18 23:01

Juice is a living legend and should be reffing pl now. Some of the refs running around are pathetic at the moment. Tell me how pl don’t get the best refs in the association???

Lol
wrote on 23-Jun-18 23:08

refs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > STA v Normo > Fucking disgraceful refereeing > STA's goal not offside and a clear pen later in > second half > Disgraceful linesmen and referee > From a bystander, neither team Bystander. Ok.

Tiger
wrote on 24-Jun-18 09:03

How Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Juice is a living legend and should be reffing pl > now. > > Some of the refs running around are pathetic at > the moment. > > Tell me how pl don’t get the best refs in the > association??? Yeah juice wasn’t bad either for our game. Makes a difference having a ref that’s played.

Flaccids
wrote on 24-Jun-18 12:00

I’d be salty too if I was 6 points off top spot, all bark no bite you lot.

Blind Freddy
wrote on 25-Jun-18 16:07

Bystander,
if you from neither team,
you should have mentioned the sin bin indecent,
and the back pass that was not given,
While there were moments to the game that did not go your way,
over 180 min, I would say Normo (the elephant in the tree) were the better team?

gj
wrote on 25-Jun-18 20:05

The GHFA need to seriously consider their appointment of referees. Grant Reid, considered by many to be one of the top referees in the association, was found to be officiating at the RED v MAC Super League fixture on Saturday at Carlingford. With no disrespect to Super League, should or should not referees of Grant's calibre be in control of a Premier League fixture week in week out,for the enhancement of our game ? Thoughts …... .

Ed
wrote on 26-Jun-18 15:01

I understand your point but the Association has more than 5 “good refs”. Seeing as there are only 5 PL fixtures each weekend it’s not possible for every good ref to do a PL game. Next beat standard in GHFA is 2 good teams in SL so that’s where he was

Author:
Subject: