GHFA Commitee

Views: 837 Posts: 8
A current affair
wrote on 31-May-18 20:09

Are GHFA officials racist or do all Italians look the same? or do all Italians involved with Uni just look the same to them?

Yes
wrote on 31-May-18 21:02

People of the same ethnicity often look similar, yes.

Either Racist or Blind
wrote on 31-May-18 21:05

It's a pretty serious mishap from the GHFA if what I've heard from a player at Mac is correct. Uni's manager who is an Italian native was banned for a week for conduct vs Hills. Abiding to the ban he didn't take his place in the technical area, though GHFA match officials accused him of being in the technical area, claiming they identified him in the group of players. which is completely false. The replacement/interim man they had in the area is a registered player who is out injured, and also happens to be an Italian national.It is here where Uni believe GHFA made their incorrect assumption. No members of Uni were asked for identification apparently, the match officials just guessed he was there and it's looking like his ban is to be extended despite no proof. So they're either racist, blind, stupid or straight up doing everything to shaft them. Uni already in a huge hole on the field.

Conspiracy
wrote on 01-Jun-18 08:09

Whats next, UNI to blame GHFA for the fact they have been conceding 6 goals a game?

GHFA
wrote on 01-Jun-18 10:01

Hi All, I am an official representative of the GHFA We apologise for any confusion or disruption this nasty matter has caused Our formal ruling is in fact that all Italians or people to appear to be of Italian decent are to be banned from competing or coaching in this competition. It was merely an oversight that until now, only Mac Uni's coach has been singled out. We hope that this resolves the matter Kind Regards, GHFA

hmmm
wrote on 01-Jun-18 15:00

WTF happened?

Confess
wrote on 01-Jun-18 17:00

So did Uni volunteer to name the person who played up to say it was a mistaken identity or refused to say worried that person would be suspended and that they'll be looking for a third coach in as many weeks? Zinedane I believe is a free agent. Who do Uni put on Icompman team sheet as the manager or coach? I'm guessing the normal manager or coach?

Not bright
wrote on 01-Jun-18 19:03

Confess Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So did Uni volunteer to name the person who played > up to say it was a mistaken identity or refused to > say worried that person would be suspended and > that they'll be looking for a third coach in as > many weeks? Zinedane I believe is a free agent. > > Who do Uni put on Icompman team sheet as the > manager or coach? I'm guessing the normal manager > or coach? Coach was suspended legitimately, he got a second week for "turning up" when suspended. Maybe reading comprehension isn't your best ability Confess.

Author:
Subject: