Most Dissapointing Team So Far

Views: 1415 Posts: 6
Ex Coach
wrote on 29-May-18 12:03

Forget about Uni,and the nerds lost some players but my pick would have to be the Hawks 9 points amazing.I had them in my top 4 this year.I watched them against the tigers and Normo last week and they are rubbish.Your thoughts.

bickering
wrote on 30-May-18 08:05

they have too much infighting to ever be successful a heap of them are ex phd players and even back then they were easily the most talented team but just didn't gel and kept bickering between themselves on the forum it seems like theyre a team made out of players that have left other teams because they couldn't get along with anyone I'm actually surprised they've done so well the last few years

Agreed
wrote on 01-Jun-18 15:02

yeah thats defn it.
Hawks were much better under that other coach! Their kick and chase mentality was working for them, now they are just shit.

Disappointed...
wrote on 01-Jun-18 16:04

I think North Epping have to be the most improved team from last year. Forget about where they are on the table, it's all about how good their football is and if you ask me the only team playing better football than North Epping is Penno. Problem with Penno will be when they have to go out and play on goat tracks week in week out in the second round!

Thomas The Tank Engine
wrote on 02-Jun-18 16:01

Penno FC Reserve Grade certainly disappointing nobody!

Ned
wrote on 20-Jun-18 11:02

Kick and chase always worked for Kenthurst,but hawks arent Kenthurst but agree they did play better under cheech and chong.

Author:
Subject: