Crowds

Views: 1288 Posts: 17
WOWOWOw
wrote on 21-May-18 20:03

What are peoples' thoughts on the numbers getting to the games?? Any significant increases or decreases?? I've noticed a few more kids rocking up to the games

A lot better than last year
wrote on 21-May-18 21:01

The best crowds we have had this year we’re at ymca and epping Eastwood. West penno also has a good turn out. About time clubs were getting behind their seniors...

jc12
wrote on 21-May-18 21:05

sta have quite good crowds. its good to see people getting behind their local team, whether they play for the club or just live in the area. with a potential reform of the Aus football system I'm sure potential promotion/relegation with state leagues and what not would boost crowds.

Lol
wrote on 21-May-18 22:01

WOWOWOw Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What are peoples' thoughts on the numbers getting > to the games?? Any significant increases or > decreases?? I've noticed a few more kids rocking > up to the games Pedophile alert?? Just stitchin ya up mate, stitchin ya up!

sinkta
wrote on 22-May-18 21:04

crowds pretty average unless any teams have had active support in the last few years that nobody knows about id say theyve stayed the same

not what you want
wrote on 29-May-18 07:05

A lot better than last year Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The best crowds we have had this year we’re at > ymca and epping Eastwood. > > West penno also has a good turn out. > > About time clubs were getting behind their > seniors... epping eastwood always have a big crowd of loud obnoxious bogans which is not what you want which is weird because I thought epping was all Asian they must get 100% of the bogan population down there

It is what you want
wrote on 29-May-18 14:00

Whilst they are horrible ppl at eew, they do create an atmosphere. And when you take 6 points from those bogans there is no sweeter feeling!

jc12
wrote on 29-May-18 19:00

sta vs eew best atmosphere

Yep
wrote on 29-May-18 23:04

I heard EEW hands out flyers at the local Centrelink for their home games. Criteria is pretty strict to become a member. If you have an amount of teeth greater than your IQ then they decline your application. Not fair imo to those with a full set.

atmosphere
wrote on 30-May-18 08:03

you are correct, they do create an atmosphere, but its one id rather go without you are also correct that it is such a sweet feeling beating them at home in front of their bogan crowd but id rather have a game that I can take my family too without them getting abused I don't really mind the having a go at the players on the field, most teams do that the difference with the tigers supporters is that they give shit to your teams supporters as well the first time I played there my girlfriend at the time got abused so much she was scared she was going to get attacked since then ive told my friends and family not to attend games against eew I really don't know how anyone could play for that club and not be embarrassed by the way the supporters carry on

Grow a pair
wrote on 30-May-18 17:01

Maybe your girlfriend should grow a pair and give it back to them... seriously they aren’t actually going to go up to the other teams fans and attack them. It’s all part of the 90 minutes at Boronia.

Ok
wrote on 30-May-18 18:03

atmosphere Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you are correct, they do create an atmosphere, but > its one id rather go without > you are also correct that it is such a sweet > feeling beating them at home in front of their > bogan crowd but id rather have a game that I can > take my family too without them getting abused > I don't really mind the having a go at the players > on the field, most teams do that > the difference with the tigers supporters is that > they give shit to your teams supporters as well > the first time I played there my girlfriend at > the time got abused so much she was scared she was > going to get attacked > since then ive told my friends and family not to > attend games against eew > > I really don't know how anyone could play for that > club and not be embarrassed by the way the > supporters carry on Up next in things that didn’t happen, Mac uni win a game.

jc12
wrote on 30-May-18 21:05

seems odd that eew would randomly attack a girl for no reason at all??

Mmhmm
wrote on 30-May-18 23:03

A couple bottles of cheap red wine and nothing better to do with your life tends to make you do stupid aggressive shit

jc12
wrote on 31-May-18 15:00

just the sight of them Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jc12 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > seems odd that eew would randomly attack a girl > > for no reason at all?? > > > not wanting > to deal with the abuse that they thought was > coming key word, "they THOUGHT was coming"

just the sight of them
wrote on 31-May-18 15:00

jc12 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > seems odd that eew would randomly attack a girl > for no reason at all?? you've never been to an eew game then it was pretty easy to tell how hated they are when we played ravens early this year and they played in their yellow away kit which is almost identical to the tigers kit and a couple of our younger reserve grades parents left the ground not wanting to deal with the abuse that they thought was coming

Can't explain
wrote on 31-May-18 15:01

pretty sure the most arrogant crowd is the Normo crowd. Overall just shit banter, and shit blokes. The best long ball team in the comp! Penno play alot better football, but pay the price for playing football. Kick and chase is alot easier to coach!

Author:
Subject: