Harris Road
wrote on 07-Apr-18 19:08

NERds vs Normo Ressies 3-0 Firsts 0-2

Night owl
wrote on 07-Apr-18 21:03

Res Epping 0 - 1 Pen Firsts Epping 0 - 4 Pen

Birdfacts
wrote on 07-Apr-18 22:00

Birdseed Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What is your favourite bird seed? Gee Wiz, boys are you in for a treat. My fav is as follows A lesbian who typically wears pastel-colored clothes made from organic cotton. Birdseed lesbians love granola bars, and spend a great deal of their time connecting with the earth. To put it in context... I need to let my birdseed friend Carol know about the sale they're having at Whole Foods right now, their sunflower flax granola bars are 50% off!

Mr Bird
wrote on 07-Apr-18 22:03

My favourite is the simple clipsal

Birdfag
wrote on 07-Apr-18 22:03

Glad you had fun in premiere league while it lasted

birdfacts
wrote on 07-Apr-18 22:04

Gee Wizz Where did Normo get their ressies keeper? Lord almighty it’s going to be along season...I’ll be sure to pray for the young man tomorrow morning xx p.s. my fav bird of all time is a rainbow lorikeet

Birdseed
wrote on 07-Apr-18 22:07

What is your favourite bird seed?

GHFA Refs
wrote on 07-Apr-18 23:07

I wish GHFA refs watched the Liverpool v Everton game and learnt how to let things go. Bloody Muppets

Sin
wrote on 07-Apr-18 23:08

Any sin bins this round?

Wat
wrote on 08-Apr-18 07:03

Can you idiots put in a proper score and shit up about pastel

Kermit the Frog
wrote on 08-Apr-18 09:00

GHFA Refs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wish GHFA refs watched the Liverpool v Everton > game and learnt how to let things go. > > Bloody Muppets You're expecting that they ref at the standard of an EPL official? Bloody Muppet

Paige Fan
wrote on 08-Apr-18 09:03

Is the great man, the one the only, Darcy 'the truth' Paige playing this season? Would be disappointed to hear that's he's hung up the boots.

Nah
wrote on 08-Apr-18 11:00

Birdfacts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Birdseed Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > What is your favourite bird seed? > > Gee Wiz, boys are you in for a treat. My fav is as > follows > > A lesbian who typically wears pastel-colored > clothes made from organic cotton. Birdseed > lesbians love granola bars, and spend a great deal > of their time connecting with the earth. > > To put it in context... > > I need to let my birdseed friend Carol know about > the sale they're having at Whole Foods right now, > their sunflower flax granola bars are 50% off! This is real shit chat

Fox sports
wrote on 08-Apr-18 12:02

Someone said it was the match of the round so what happened?.Was hawks missing some players or the tigers that good?. Match report anyone Petza

Could have been 6
wrote on 08-Apr-18 13:00

Horse Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > RAV v STA > > Res > 0-2 > > 1sts > 0-3 > > Love a good 6 point shut out to start the season Found your left foot yet?

petza
wrote on 08-Apr-18 14:05

Don’t know about match of the round, good hard fought game. Hawks looked to be missing a few players and we took our chances off set pieces.

Kannon Fan
wrote on 08-Apr-18 17:04

Shout out to the last minute assist for EEW in ressies. Driving run and defence splitting pass from midfield. Hawks couldn't deal with the player all game. Not sure of his name but he had SK11 on his boots.

Shrek
wrote on 08-Apr-18 23:04

Kannon Fan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Shout out to the last minute assist for EEW in > ressies. Driving run and defence splitting pass > from midfield. Hawks couldn't deal with the player > all game. Not sure of his name but he had SK11 on > Eew are the real deal in ressies this year, dominating possession and the whole game. Hawks were chasing shadows all game and looked out of place

Tiger train
wrote on 09-Apr-18 07:04

Looks like its gonna be ayear of shit talj from the tigers Wooo i love hearing about ressies

Dundo
wrote on 09-Apr-18 09:08

Shrek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kannon Fan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Shout out to the last minute assist for EEW in > > ressies. Driving run and defence splitting pass > > from midfield. Hawks couldn't deal with the > player > > all game. Not sure of his name but he had SK11 > on > > > > Eew are the real deal in ressies this year, > dominating possession and the whole game. > Hawks were chasing shadows all game and looked out > of place Shut up Dundovich

Stay in Super League
wrote on 09-Apr-18 12:02

Can't believe how bad Ymca actually are. They have all the show and no go. Great facilities, great night games, but they are simply shit. Also, apart from the astro pitch, who in the hell built the facility without change rooms?

Nick
wrote on 09-Apr-18 12:07

Their coming 2026.

Wat
wrote on 09-Apr-18 13:06

Nick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Their coming 2026. >Their

Question
wrote on 10-Apr-18 22:08

Was wph that good? Or Mac that shit

Hmmm
wrote on 11-Apr-18 00:06

It's gonna be a long season for Uni from what I've heard

Takeyourpick
wrote on 11-Apr-18 13:05

Mac uni,nerds,epping,hawks stir with a raven and you have the bottom pack.

Author:
Subject: