GHFA CUP

Views: 2110 Posts: 8
7/11
wrote on 30-Jan-18 22:06

heard its not happening this year as Christie Park isn't finished yet

JC12
wrote on 30-Jan-18 22:07

Any details on GHFA cup this year? Will there be one? When would the fixtures be released??

uselesss
wrote on 08-Feb-18 06:00

fuck the ghfa is an absolute joke how bloody hard is it to organise a few midweek games if they actually got their shit together they could even hold the first round before the season starts so the games wouldn't have to be at night no wonder half the teams have left to go to the hills comp and more and more are still going each year

Hally
wrote on 08-Feb-18 07:06

Useless, You sound like the perfect person to get off your arse and organise something instead of sitting back having a go. Do you do anything for your club? or are you just one of those special PL players waiting for someone else to organise everything for you ?

Umpire
wrote on 08-Feb-18 16:09

Teams are not leaving the GHFA because the GHFA Cup isn't being held. The decision involves a lot more than 30 club members in a PL squad. Location, location, location As I said last year, and the year before, you can get at least the first round out of the way preseason that would double as trial games for clubs on ovals that are not used by other sports. Penno, Eastwood 1, I'm guessing Peel, the astro at ELS Hall. Anyone bothered to push this suggestion through their club? I'm sure most clubs wouldn't mind forgoing 1 or 2 training nights a year to hold a GHFA Cup game for those grounds with adequate lighting.

Sure thing
wrote on 09-Feb-18 14:06

“I'm sure most clubs wouldn't mind forgoing 1 or 2 training nights a year to hold a GHFA Cup game for those grounds with adequate lighting.” I’m sure most teams in ghfa could not give a damn about your pissy little cup tournament. Go find something else that you feel that you are owed

Sure thing
wrote on 09-Feb-18 14:06

“I'm sure most clubs wouldn't mind forgoing 1 or 2 training nights a year to hold a GHFA Cup game for those grounds with adequate lighting.” I’m sure most teams in ghfa could not give a damn about your pissy little cup tournament. Go find something else that you feel that you are owed

Uselesss
wrote on 13-Feb-18 07:00

Hally Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Useless, > > You sound like the perfect person to get off your > arse and organise something instead of sitting > back having a go. > Do you do anything for your club? or are you just > one of those special PL players waiting for > someone else to organise everything for you ? I dont actually play anymore because of injuries and old age but i enjoy watching my son play Before we moved to this area i was a competition secretary for my local club for 10 years i now help run junior clinics So yes, when my legs let me i do get up off my arse and contribute, what do you do big man? Also when the useless head honchos at ghfa are being paid by the players i think they hsvr every right to complain especially when theyre paying over 400 a season to be treated like this

Author:
Subject: