most overrated ghfa players

Views: 948 Posts: 13
interested
wrote on 19-Sep-17 09:08

whats everyones thoughts on players that are talked up every year but fail to deliver

ill start it off by saying turner for eew
is supposedly one of the best strikers in the league
has even somehow been included in peoples teams of the year
yet has yet to score over 10 goals in any one season hes played in
has even played in a premiership winning team and couldnt reach double digits

i know scoring isnt everything thing when playing striker but watching him play he seems more interested in winning fouls than actually playing football

Moyis
wrote on 19-Sep-17 12:00

I'd rather have GT than you dick head.

schultz
wrote on 19-Sep-17 17:03

interested Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whats everyones thoughts on players that are > talked up every year but fail to deliver > > ill start it off by saying turner for eew > is supposedly one of the best strikers in the > league > has even somehow been included in peoples teams of > the year > yet has yet to score over 10 goals in any one > season hes played in > has even played in a premiership winning team and > couldnt reach double digits > > i know scoring isnt everything thing when playing > striker but watching him play he seems more > interested in winning fouls than actually playing > football So, by your reasoning Viduka was no good for the Socceroos, yeah?

schultz
wrote on 19-Sep-17 17:09

interested Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whats everyones thoughts on players that are > talked up every year but fail to deliver > > ill start it off by saying turner for eew > is supposedly one of the best strikers in the > league > has even somehow been included in peoples teams of > the year > yet has yet to score over 10 goals in any one > season hes played in > has even played in a premiership winning team and > couldnt reach double digits > > i know scoring isnt everything thing when playing > striker but watching him play he seems more > interested in winning fouls than actually playing > football So, by your reasoning Viduka was no good for the Socceroos, yeah? Everyone knows that strikers' roles are varied depending on team structures and personnel. Maybe ask NER or Penno if they think Turner is overrated. It's not necessarily how many you score, but when.

interested
wrote on 20-Sep-17 08:06

get of gts dick and do a shoey dean and yes i dont thnk viduka ever played very well for australia he killed it when playing for his club but always seemed to fall short of that level when playing for his country

Man
wrote on 20-Sep-17 15:04

This forum sucks

you suck
wrote on 22-Sep-17 10:00

id like to add mr roid brain to this conversation played for wph when they were at their worst as soon as he left theyre a better team and played for kenthurst where they were so dominant that anyone could have been shoved between the sticks and they would have still won the comp woould also struggle to play a full 90 minutes on many occasions which is pretty disappointing for a keeper

Big red
wrote on 25-Sep-17 06:08

Are you upset because he's won more at Kenthurst than the entire time he was at wph haha. Sounds like wph jealousy. Hey what has wph won since he left haha

roid brain
wrote on 25-Sep-17 10:09

what had wph won while he was there the only legacy he left waslosing to penno twice a year every year which finally stopped after he left and why would i be jealous, congrats he won a local league a couple times #lifegoals

Fan club president
wrote on 25-Sep-17 14:04

You seem a bit angry roidy are you a little jealous of the juicemans physique or just him. Ask him for an autograph and he turned you down or something you know a bit of his history a little to much.

Man
wrote on 25-Sep-17 20:09

This forum really sucks

bad for teacher
wrote on 26-Sep-17 07:04

Fan club president Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You seem a bit angry roidy are you a little > jealous of the juicemans physique or just him. Ask > him for an autograph and he turned you down or > something you know a bit of his history a little > to much. reading this made my brain hurt thanks juice

no man
wrote on 28-Sep-17 09:04

most overrated person on this forum is the admin allows shit like the post above this to be posted but doesnt allow posts that actually talk about the football in the ghfa, the admin has been a joke all season

Author:
Subject: