Socceroos

Views: 845 Posts: 11
Ange
wrote on 01-Sep-17 12:06

I've been asked this question all the time.Should we keep playing out? Stay with 3 or go with 4 at the back.
Please I need help.

Foz moz
wrote on 02-Sep-17 10:01

Keep it simple, 4 at the back and 4 in the middle. Mooy being sick didnt help though. I'm sure our prep was all based on him being available.

watch this space
wrote on 02-Sep-17 17:08

Ange has gone as far as he can with the Australian side. We cannot score goals and do not have the quality to be wanting to play it out from the back under pressure, there is only a few player capable of doing this in the side. 3 at the back at international level with only 1 real holding midfielder is crazy especially against a mobile Japanese side.

TG
wrote on 02-Sep-17 17:08

Very true.I think we can kiss Russia goodbye cause Japan I think will lose and I don't think we can score 4 goals against the Thai's.

@ Angi boy
wrote on 02-Sep-17 19:04

The day we fix grassroots football plus stop using dumb parents to coach kids how to play afl on a soccer field, is a day closer into the future of world class aussie football

@ ange
wrote on 02-Sep-17 19:09

Ange, just face it. Your players are shit. And the problem is grassroots football

Hahah
wrote on 02-Sep-17 22:01

@ange Yea bro he definitely saw that and you've didn't post it for no reason or look like an idiot. Good stuff. This forum sometimes I swear. Who are you idiots?

@ Haha
wrote on 03-Sep-17 05:07

Hahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @ange > > Yea bro he definitely saw that and you've didn't > post it for no reason or look like an idiot. > > Good stuff. This forum sometimes I swear. Who are > you idiots? Did you honestly think that any of these posts were actually directed at Ange Postecoglou? Its called satire, bro. And also just raising valid points to be shared with other forum viewers... not Ange Postecoglou... But you are right about the forums though, except you dont realise that youre the idiot. LOL

@ haha
wrote on 03-Sep-17 05:09

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PV3_UHG73oQ

TG
wrote on 05-Sep-17 10:06

That's classic

Ange 4 Hawks
wrote on 11-Oct-17 14:01

Did the Ange quit last night or after the next game.

Author:
Subject: