Clear Out

Views: 1168 Posts: 11
Interesting
wrote on 22-Aug-17 18:04

Looks like the summer clear out has already begun. Ravens advertising for a new coach on the GHFA website.

ewen
wrote on 23-Aug-17 09:04

after 3 years as the ravens coach it was ewens decision to move on was a great bloke and will be missed even though he could get a little tourettesy on the sideline

Raven
wrote on 23-Aug-17 12:06

Ewan is an absolute top bloke. His passion and love for not only the game but also the club is undeniable and gives 100% each week no matter what the outcome. Mind you all by himself with no assistant coach or manager to help. Always positive and supportive of each player in the squad. Be very sad to see such an all rounded coach step down at his own will, he will be missed thats for sure. hopefully still on the sideline to watch for the years to come and show support.

Top bloke
wrote on 23-Aug-17 13:02

Good luck mate your a top coach.don't be surprised 3 other clubs will be advertising for new coaches.

Season
wrote on 24-Aug-17 09:03

Agreed with all said, top bloke. Both games we played Ravens he made a note to let our players know they'd played well and results were deserved

wph player
wrote on 25-Aug-17 07:06

Season Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Agreed with all said, top bloke. Both games we > played Ravens he made a note to let our players > know they'd played well and results were deserved thanks lion dont know how youre not in the gf, best team we played

Eye Spy
wrote on 25-Aug-17 11:07

Down at WPH sporting club last night with the wife having dinner and noticed the ex hawks coaches in discussion with the president and 1 other from the football club.If I was a betting man i would say Jules is on the outer.

Truth
wrote on 25-Aug-17 12:06

what a way to wreck a great team/club. If there is any truth in the above.

The Pres
wrote on 25-Aug-17 15:09

Eye Spy Need to get to Spec Savers mate, I was interstate all week, no visit to the Sporto for me We couldn't be happier with Jules and what he has done with squad over last three years, they play great football, compete every week and with an average age 1st grade of 20, we have a few years left to keep improving and Jules is a part of that Shout out when you see me at the Sporto next and I'll buy you a beer

Hats off
wrote on 25-Aug-17 16:07

Agreed with above. Jules is a great coach and west penno play a decent kick around

TG
wrote on 25-Aug-17 17:00

Damn.thought we landed the dream job.couldn't agree more with Jules a top guy. Hey Pres.never ment you but you can buy me a beer next time you see me.

Author:
Subject: