Neutral
wrote on 19-Aug-17 12:06

Updates encouraged.

Ressies
wrote on 19-Aug-17 15:00

WPH won on pens So far 0-0 in firsts STA vs EEW

Update
wrote on 19-Aug-17 16:03

EEW 1-0 up. Turner with a pen. Game currently stopped waiting for an ambulance, for Crowcroft I believe.

Ball handler
wrote on 19-Aug-17 16:03

What happened with the pen?

Wood pecker
wrote on 19-Aug-17 16:04

Why don't you take your kids and 4 toothed wife home to the trailer mate. If you don't like what happens on the field,don't bring your kids to the game.

Disappointed
wrote on 19-Aug-17 16:05

Disappointed by some of the St Andrews Ressie players today and their lack of consideration for spectators during the end of the WPH vs NERDs match. Expected better of a team who bring it on the pitch every week and are obviously the best in the comp, but off the pitch apparently carry on like idiots. When addressed about their comments and the obvious poor timing/taste in front of a small child the response was childish retorts and a complete lack of understanding for their actions. Can only hope for better from a team who as minor premiers should hold themselves to a higher standard then the rubbish they exhibited today.

n00b
wrote on 19-Aug-17 16:05

WPH lost 2-2 / 4-5 in pens.

Ok love
wrote on 19-Aug-17 16:09

Wow so just because your the best in the Comp you can't do what you like?

Well
wrote on 19-Aug-17 17:00

Result?? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No-one gives a fuck about your lovers tiff on the > sideline. Get over it STA dickhead rating just went up 5 points

Result??
wrote on 19-Aug-17 17:02

No-one gives a fuck about your lovers tiff on the sideline. Get over it

Disappointed
wrote on 19-Aug-17 17:04

The issue wasn't on the field, it was on the sideline. But thanks for the parenting advice. Pretty sure park football is supposed to be family friendly... As I said, STA ressies are the best in the comp. At soccer. Perhaps was just hoping that translated to decent blokes off the field but for some of them obviously not the case...

Lol
wrote on 19-Aug-17 17:05

The salt coming from St. Andrews could start a new Indo-pacific trade dynasty

Result?
wrote on 19-Aug-17 17:05

Match report anyone?

Eew Coach
wrote on 19-Aug-17 18:02

On behalf of EEW I would like to wish Crowie a speedy recovery mate one of the most genuine blokes of the league and no one wishes that unfortunate type of injury on anyone. All the best mate from the eew lads.

What?
wrote on 19-Aug-17 18:03

So who won?

WTF
wrote on 19-Aug-17 18:07

Was anyone there? Match report??

TG
wrote on 19-Aug-17 18:08

Res. NER win on pens 1st. EEW 1 STA 0 Next week. Res. NER v STA. 1st grade EEW v PEN.

eew coach
wrote on 21-Aug-17 08:09

how bout a match report instead of sucking crowies dick we know you gronks at eew couldnt give two shits about the opposition players welfare

wrote on 21-Aug-17 11:04

Poor standard match from both sides. Highly dubious pen in first half. STA missed a 2-1 in the final minute. Hardly inspiring from either side.

Wat
wrote on 21-Aug-17 20:07

eew coach Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how bout a match report instead of sucking crowies > dick > we know you gronks at eew couldnt give two shits > about the opposition players welfare Man how out of touch are you?? You realise a lot of these boys went to school together and have known each other a fair while. Pull your head in and realise the world is bigger than a park footy rivalry. Muppet.

ex raven
wrote on 22-Aug-17 09:05

funny this should be mentioned, my last game of the season last year was against eew in the first round, they put me into early retirement same with one other player on our team in the same game. we also had a player that had to miss 6 games after that first round encounter with eew thats 3 players in just one game that got bad injuries playing those mugs so im guessing that your guess of 3 bad injuries a season playing agianst them is a little low

eew coach
wrote on 22-Aug-17 09:06

definitely not as out of touch as you if you had watched eew play any game in the past 5 years youd realise theyre only tactic to win is to hack and kick the opposition team as much as possible in defence and dive as much as possible in attack i think it would be very interesting to see the stats of how many injuries teams get from certain teams every year thats at least 3 bad injuries against eew weve heard about this year, coming from a team that supposedly cares about the oppositions welfare hahahahah

thats what
wrote on 22-Aug-17 13:05

Please explain to me Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Eew Coach Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > On behalf of EEW I would like to wish Crowie a > > speedy recovery mate one of the most genuine > > blokes of the league and no one wishes that > > unfortunate type of injury on anyone. All the > best > > mate from the eew lads. > > > What happned to crowie he played against eew

Please explain to me
wrote on 22-Aug-17 13:07

Eew Coach Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > On behalf of EEW I would like to wish Crowie a > speedy recovery mate one of the most genuine > blokes of the league and no one wishes that > unfortunate type of injury on anyone. All the best > mate from the eew lads. What happned to crowie

Onlooker
wrote on 22-Aug-17 15:08

Crowcroft had an unfortunate double-leg break mid-way through second half. Hope the bloke is okay, it looked/sounded bad.

Which
wrote on 22-Aug-17 18:09

eew coach Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > definitely not as out of touch as you > > if you had watched eew play any game in the past 5 > years youd realise theyre only tactic to win is to > hack and kick the opposition team as much as > possible in defence and dive as much as possible > in attack > > i think it would be very interesting to see the > stats of how many injuries teams get from certain > teams every year > > thats at least 3 bad injuries against eew weve > heard about this year, coming from a team that > supposedly cares about the oppositions welfare > hahahahah I can only think of two big injuries this season. One from NMH player who didn't end up breaking anything in the end, from his fall after a header and crowcroft who went in 50/50 and was unlucky. We've had to have 5 or 6 boys get surgery on their knees in the past year or two. Stop crying about big bad Epping Eastwood. Every team cops injuries.

Que?
wrote on 22-Aug-17 21:03

Which Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > eew coach Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > definitely not as out of touch as you > > > > if you had watched eew play any game in the past > 5 > > years youd realise theyre only tactic to win is > to > > hack and kick the opposition team as much as > > possible in defence and dive as much as > possible > > in attack > > > > i think it would be very interesting to see the > > stats of how many injuries teams get from > certain > > teams every year > > > > thats at least 3 bad injuries against eew weve > > heard about this year, coming from a team that > > supposedly cares about the oppositions welfare > > hahahahah > > I can only think of two big injuries this season. > > > One from NMH player who didn't end up breaking > anything in the end, from his fall after a header > and crowcroft who went in 50/50 and was unlucky. > > We've had to have 5 or 6 boys get surgery on their > knees in the past year or two. Stop crying about > big bad Epping Eastwood. Every team cops injuries. I was watching the game. It was actually a foul that broke his leg followed by another foul while he was hitting the turf. I don't think there was malice in either challenge however. To be honest, I was expecting a much more pumped up game between these close rivals!? STA looked flat after their 5-4 win last week and EEW didn't look half as grubby as normal. Hugely questionable pen to win it though.

Na
wrote on 22-Aug-17 22:06

Que? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Which Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > eew coach Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > definitely not as out of touch as you > > > > > > if you had watched eew play any game in the > past > > 5 > > > years youd realise theyre only tactic to win > is > > to > > > hack and kick the opposition team as much as > > > possible in defence and dive as much as > > possible > > > in attack > > > > > > i think it would be very interesting to see > the > > > stats of how many injuries teams get from > > certain > > > teams every year > > > > > > thats at least 3 bad injuries against eew > weve > > > heard about this year, coming from a team > that > > > supposedly cares about the oppositions > welfare > > > hahahahah > > > > I can only think of two big injuries this > season. > > > > > > One from NMH player who didn't end up breaking > > anything in the end, from his fall after a > header > > and crowcroft who went in 50/50 and was unlucky. > > > > > We've had to have 5 or 6 boys get surgery on > their > > knees in the past year or two. Stop crying > about > > big bad Epping Eastwood. Every team cops > injuries. > > > I was watching the game. It was actually a foul > that broke his leg followed by another foul while > he was hitting the turf. I don't think there was > malice in either challenge however. > > To be honest, I was expecting a much more pumped > up game between these close rivals!? STA looked > flat after their 5-4 win last week and EEW didn't > look half as grubby as normal. > > Hugely questionable pen to win it though. The foul was on someone else, ball popped out, Crowie and petey were both already committed to the challenge as the whistle went and ended up in a 50/50

Author:
Subject: