Views: 1266 Posts: 11
admins missing
wrote on 11-Aug-17 08:09

Its almost a week after the seasons ended

can the golden boot please be updated

i want to see my name at the top of the list

goalsgoalsgoals
wrote on 11-Aug-17 12:01

When was the last time 2 players bagged 20+ in a season?

goalsgoalsgoalsgoals
wrote on 11-Aug-17 12:04

when was the last time even one player bagged 20 plus goals there have been plenty of years where 3rd placed rosier would have won with his 15 goals this year im not sure whether youd say the comp is weaker or stronger because of the plethora of goals scored or whether styles have changed and most teams are playing more attacking now

KP2
wrote on 11-Aug-17 15:05

Apparently the comp is so much weaker this year because the kenthurst guys are not there.

Retro spec
wrote on 12-Aug-17 04:05

Rosier would have won golden boot if he played more then 7 games this yr

WHERE IS ADMIN
wrote on 15-Aug-17 14:03

cmon it cant be that hard when the highest number you have to count to is 25 its been 10 days!!!!!!!!!

Macca's
wrote on 15-Aug-17 17:05

He was downing burgers every night and couldn't move.

Ronaldo
wrote on 16-Aug-17 14:00

Blake Rosier is the best going around,but he won't train and thinks he god and pisses his team mates off.I think Mark G called him a cancer to the team.

Kane
wrote on 21-Aug-17 10:02

If its so important to you just count it up ya flog Or maybe the spam questions was all the maths you can handle

uselesss
wrote on 21-Aug-17 10:02

funny how the admin is quick to help out a north epping player with hurt feelings but cant count to 25

cry baby nerd
wrote on 21-Aug-17 12:05

Kane Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If its so important to you just count it up ya > flog > > Or maybe the spam questions was all the maths you > can handle you the misso that was bagged out ?

Author:
Subject: