GHFA Premier League
Sponsors of the
Golden Boot &
Tipping Competition
Sponsors of the
Best Defence Award
Co-sponsor of the
Tipping Competition
Co-sponsor of the
Golden Boot
Karma is a bitch
Posted by: KarmaTiger ()
Date: August 06, 2017 04:26PM

Well well well, who would have thought with 43 mins to play and only the title on the line that the tiger train would be derailed?

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of guys.

Enjoy all that second place brings.

Normo- hats off to you, fair and square.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: HAHA ()
Date: August 06, 2017 04:31PM

AAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

??????????????????????????
??????????
???????????????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Wino ()
Date: August 06, 2017 04:48PM

What's really funny ???? is that Normo spent most of last night on the frog and they still rocked up and totally outplayed EEW
Normo young guns a team of the future
Top for sportsmanship and dig deep to prove they never give up even when they have nothing to play for
This team ate one for the future

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Wino ()
Date: August 06, 2017 04:50PM

Apologies for grammar ... loving the ????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Shutout Sam ()
Date: August 06, 2017 04:58PM

9 point shutout weekend #getsome

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Idiot ()
Date: August 06, 2017 05:07PM

That's not a shutout champ. You conceded 2 goals

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: wot ()
Date: August 06, 2017 05:13PM

Idiot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's not a shutout champ. You conceded 2 goals


da f**k you on about m8y

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Big Fat Goalie ()
Date: August 06, 2017 05:17PM

Sorry boys

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: The Difference ()
Date: August 06, 2017 05:17PM

Imagine getting 41 points and not winning the league

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Where's my memory ()
Date: August 06, 2017 05:24PM

Imagine getting beaten 5-1 by Normo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Shutout Sam ()
Date: August 06, 2017 05:47PM

Idiot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's not a shutout champ. You conceded 2 goals

Dear Numpty,

3-0 both grades on Saturday and 2-0 on Sunday, that sums up to a grand total of 0 goals conceded, otherwise classified as a shutout

Love,

Shutout Sam

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Let's be honest ()
Date: August 06, 2017 05:48PM

Where's my memory Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Imagine getting beaten 5-1 by Normo


You would have too if you'd played the second half

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Next week ()
Date: August 06, 2017 05:50PM

One can only imagine it's Penno getting on here and talking shit.

Makes a mouthwatering contest next weekend for the Major Semi Final.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: August 06, 2017 06:00PM

Next week Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One can only imagine it's Penno getting on here
> and talking shit.
>
> Makes a mouthwatering contest next weekend for the
> Major Semi Final.


Nothing new there, team of keyboard warriors.

Commonly known Penno struggle to play their brand of football on a worn grass pitch, particularly one like View Street. Not on astro makes for an intriguing battle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Warrior ()
Date: August 06, 2017 06:47PM

Ricky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Next week Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > One can only imagine it's Penno getting on here
> > and talking shit.
> >
> > Makes a mouthwatering contest next weekend for
> the
> > Major Semi Final.
>
>
> Nothing new there, team of keyboard warriors.
>
> Commonly known Penno struggle to play their brand
> of football on a worn grass pitch, particularly
> one like View Street. Not on astro makes for an
> intriguing battle.

Keyboard warriors who won a major trophy? Sounds like they fought pretty hard on the pitch too.

With 19 points away from home, it sounds like they can get a job done regardless of the playing surface.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: August 06, 2017 06:54PM

Warrior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ricky Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Next week Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > One can only imagine it's Penno getting on
> here
> > > and talking shit.
> > >
> > > Makes a mouthwatering contest next weekend
> for
> > the
> > > Major Semi Final.
> >
> >
> > Nothing new there, team of keyboard warriors.
> >
> > Commonly known Penno struggle to play their
> brand
> > of football on a worn grass pitch, particularly
> > one like View Street. Not on astro makes for an
> > intriguing battle.
>
> Keyboard warriors who won a major trophy? Sounds
> like they fought pretty hard on the pitch too.
>
> With 19 points away from home, it sounds like they
> can get a job done regardless of the playing
> surface.


Guess we'll see next weekend. Good luck to both teams.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Justice justin ()
Date: August 06, 2017 07:07PM

Shutout Sam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Idiot Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That's not a shutout champ. You conceded 2
> goals
>
> Dear Numpty,
>
> 3-0 both grades on Saturday and 2-0 on Sunday,
> that sums up to a grand total of 0 goals conceded,
> otherwise classified as a shutout
>
> Love,
>
> Shutout Sam

Should have taken the 1 point EEW so you didn't have to get embarrassed by a mediocre prems team who were half pissed up from last night.

Football is the real winner here

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Shane Warne ()
Date: August 06, 2017 07:33PM

Rumour has it Tim Green is blowing up cause he penciled in a hair transplant after Penno got beaten 5-2 by the Ravens in April and confirmed his appointment a few weeks back after Penno's 5-2 defeat by Normo to fix his bald patch. Decisions decisions young Timmy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Pls ()
Date: August 06, 2017 08:13PM

It was 5-1 not 5-1 warney.

Stupid boy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Mouyis ()
Date: August 06, 2017 08:20PM

That sounds like a v v v salty mouyis. What Timmy lacks in hair he makes up in 2017 minor premierships

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: The view ()
Date: August 06, 2017 08:47PM

Correct the kick and chase brand of football will suit the tigers down to a tee.

View st is the best kick and chase ground in the association.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: mooyus ()
Date: August 07, 2017 07:21AM

tigers dont even have a kick and chase brand of football
they play like sta just have big tough guys that rough the other team up not allowing them to play and hope to get a lucky goal along the way

the only difference between eew and sta this season though was that most of the eew players can actually control and pass a ball

its a bit hard to win when you have two morons like that long haird git and horse playing up front for you

the reason why teams like normo and penno can beat eew is because they play a quick passing game, they never hold on to the ball long enough to be pushed off it
so the big tough defenders just become oversized witches hats

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: the truthiest truth ()
Date: August 08, 2017 09:31AM

both eew and sta to lose this weekend, if sta cant even beat ravens theres no way they can beat wph and penno are going to be way too good for eew

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: THE ROCK ()
Date: August 08, 2017 11:49AM

So what your trying to say is there are 2 different brands of football emerging?

NOR/PEN Vs EEW/STA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: Fail ()
Date: August 08, 2017 12:43PM

Nor brand is park the bus.. they score f**k all and have had another failed season.

If they could play a more attacking style, they may do better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: failures ()
Date: August 08, 2017 01:30PM

Fail Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nor brand is park the bus.. they score f**k all
> and have had another failed season.
>
> If they could play a more attacking style, they
> may do better.


theyve scored f**k all?

in the last few rounds they beat the top two teams

one 5-1 and the other 2-0 in 43 minutes

yes they didnt have the best season but i wouldnt call their season a failure

they started the gel really well come the end of the year and next year will be a force

the only team that failed this year was nerds
had the players to go all the way but their ninkompoop of a coach let them down

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Karma is a bitch
Posted by: opposites ()
Date: August 08, 2017 01:45PM

THE ROCK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So what your trying to say is there are 2
> different brands of football emerging?
>
> NOR/PEN Vs EEW/STA


there always has been two different brands in this league

kenthurst was like eew/sta

big and strong all over the park, great of set pieces and very hard break down
difference between kenthurst and eew/sta is that kenthurst had good finishers up front

ravens were the same aswell

penno have always played a different style, even back in the days of morro they played a quick passing style through the middle, they didnt rely on brute force, header aerial ping pong and set pieces.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 20?